Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Prince Fazza

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers impersonating Prince Fazza

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:24 pm

Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Crown Prince of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, popularly known as Prince Fazza, has been impersonated for long time in online romance scams.

There are thousand of fake profiles on social media - all pretending to be him and all searching for love.

How the scam works?

Long story short, the fake prince contacts ladies online and falls in love within shortly thereafter, promising to marry them and also to visit them before getting married. As anyone can imagine, he is a busy guy, so he always has a good excuse for not showing up at the time he promised he will be there.

In the meantime, he claims that he is patronizing an orphanage in Nigeria and his victims are asked to buy products (usually expensive mobile phones and laptops) or gift cards for the children in need living in that orphanage.

The scammers impersonating the prince are in Nigeria.

Some of the recent email addresses used in scam:

hrhprincefaz3@outlook.com
H.H.ShkHamdan@outlook.com
princesheikhfaz@gmail.com

Few of the stolen pictures used in scam:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Efccofficialmail@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:32 pm

When the fake character is not doing romance scams, he is doing recovery scams.

Example from Facebook:

a1.JPG
a1.JPG (30.14 KiB) Viewed 42164 times

Those that have sent money to scammers, fraudsters, or people using my profile to deceive others.
Make a report as soon as possible and get compensated from the Royal family.
Inbox me or write on the comment below for more info on how to get your compensation

I have been very busy that's why I have not get back to you, you have to contact EFCC for your compensation okay, (Efccofficialmail@gmail.com)

Tip of the day: when dealing with a page on Facebook, check the page transparency details - you can easily see where the person operating that page really is.

a11.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hrhprincefaz3@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:47 pm

A concerned son asked for help about his mother being scammed by a fake character pretending to be Prince Fazza from Dubai on Instagram.

How this person found and targeted my mom on Instagram, I don’t know. But that’s where it all started.

First wave - Romance scam

From Instagram it moved to WhatsApp, and their online conversations became daily, sometimes even hourly. He was making her fall in love. Eventually, sometime in September (I think) she told me about the relationship she was starting with someone she met a while ago at her previous work (she got a new job during that time). She told me they talked on the phone, had video calls, because he was not from here. No red flags at that point.

Sometime in October-November the person revealed to her that he was the prince of Dubai. She told me they have decided to get married at some point and that she was going to eventually move to Dubai. For me that was some really big news, but still, given the fact that we thought they have “met” in person once and that they were having video calls, it wasn’t really a red flag. Little did I know everything else that was already happening.

My mom has suspicions that someone had accessed her Facebook account, so we did screen sharing and found out someone in Nigeria was accessing her account. She then told me that she had giving him her Facebook password, a couple other passwords and photos of her ID and passport, so that she could apply for a “royal” visa to Dubai. That’s where we thought she was getting her identity stolen.

She showed me everything, the thousands of dollars in iTunes gift cards, the Apple devices purchased and mailed to Nigeria (supposedly to an orphanage), the conversations of love and marriage.

First wave - Closure

We researched a lot about these scams, so we ended up reporting to the FBI, local police, froze anyone from opening new financial accounts in her name, etc. My mom was devastated. She still couldn’t believe it. The one thing that was recommended everywhere but she couldn’t do, was stop talking to him. She wanted to find out the truth.

She was trying to get the truth out of the scammer, until a couple of weeks later, he revealed his identity. My mom was sure now she was scammed. She wanted to send out a new report to the FBI with the new information so they could catch him, so we did. She decided she needed to get more information from the scammer to support any investigation that could happen, but it never happened, we never heard from the FBI.

My mom didn’t give up. She wanted to find someone that could help her, and she had seen on Facebook that the real prince at some point posted about the scams and condemned them. The official, verified Facebook account of the prince didn’t have a way to message him, so she went on Instagram again and messaged him from there.

Second wave - Recovery and romance scam

Around Christmas my mom started messaging one of them via Facebook Messenger.

I didn’t know but they were spending the nights chatting, until one day in late December he asked her to buy iTunes gift cards for him. She got scared and told him that that’s what the scammer had asked her to do a couple of months ago. He said this was different, that he really needed the gift cards to protect his phone. She purchased them and gave him the codes.

In January I saw my mom messaging someone with the picture of the prince. I immediately told her it was a fake profile and she challenged me telling me I couldn’t possibly know for sure. I explained it to her but she didn’t seem very receptive. She claimed that he is the real prince and that he said he was going to arrest the scammer, that he already got people looking for him. He, of course, “fell in love” with my mom right away, and she did with him. He would send her videos and pictures of the prince before they get posted on social media on the real profile of the prince, and he would tell her very private stories so she was convinced it was him. He also told her that he had that private profile because the verified one was managed by his public relations people. I begged her to stop, but she said she couldn’t, that she was in love and that if she ended her relationship for me she would probably regret and blame me for it forever.

He had told her to keep things to themselves as a couple, things like the fact that he was manipulating her into purchasing gift cards and apple devices for him. For the next couple of months I kept telling my mom that he was going to reveal he’s a scammer by asking her to purchase things for her. She wouldn’t say anything. She was hiding that from us.

They also moved to using WhatsApp, and his secretary also was on WhatsApp. She would constantly talk to his secretary too. The secretary then mentioned he’s runs an orphanage from Nigeria because the prince loves to help children. So they asked my mom to start sending Apple devices to that orphanage.

I tried helping my mom by getting therapy through a counselor service, then we got one in person.

I also tried to help her by reporting that fake profile and WhatsApp phone number with Facebook. Facebook’s investigation led to the profile being removed, and the WhatsApp numbers being removed too. I thought it was going to be over then, that she was going to believe me now. There was only one problem, the account on Facebook simply showed up as “Profile not found”. He immediately sent her an email telling her that he got hacked on Facebook and WhatsApp and to get on Skype instead. She believed him. There was nothing on Facebook or WhatsApp that would show the victims that they were dealing with scam artists, so it was easy for them to continue with the lies and scams with all of their victims.

In mid-March I made a purchase with one of my mom’s credit card and when I went online to pay for the purchase I saw she had multiple purchases of gift cards, apple products and UPS (international mailing). I realized she was already getting financially scammed and that this scammer had convinced her to lie to us about it. When we confronted her she left to talk to him. He claimed he was going to return all of the money to her, and that he was never going to ask her to buy things again. She believed him.

He has asked her multiple times ever since, and she has purchased things for him again.

If there’s light at the end of the tunnel is because my mom has told me that the last couple of times he has asked her to buy things, she has told him no, to not make her do that please.

Over the last month I’ve seen cycles, where he would make her fall madly in love and ask her for money, then say he’s busy and leave for a while, rinse and repeat.

She still believes she’s talking to the real prince, and I don’t know what else I could do to help her see the truth. He says he’s going to be in the U.S. in a couple of days, and that after that he’s going to come visit my mom. She already knows there’s going to be an excuse and that he’s not going to show up, so she told me that she will end it after that, but it’s not the first time she has set a deadline.

I’ve called the AARP, and went online looking for support groups about this topic for my mom but haven’t found anything. She’s desperately looking to talk/meet/read about other people that have been scammed by someone pretending to be the prince, because she thinks that will help her see what she’s not currently seeing. She has told me she wants this to end but she doesn’t have the strength to do it given that she still believes it’s him.

She even gave me the scammers social media info to see if I could help in any way, so I know she really wants to end this and I hope I can help her.

The info the scammer pretending to be the prince is using:

WhatsApp: +971 58 673 3423 / +971586733423

Phone: 011 234 902 816 0363 / +2349028160363

The whatsapp his secretary, Mr. Dickson, is using: +1 636 206 4092 / +16362064092

He sends her photos and videos every single day for the past 5 months. The photos and videos are fresh, the exact same ones as the ones you find on the real Prince’s social media (Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat), but she gets a lot more and she gets them before they get posted to social media, which is why she really thinks she’s talking to the real prince.

My assumption is that there’s someone leaking those photos+videos to the scammers, or there’s another social network (maybe only in the Middle East?) that we don’t know about where the prince posts things first.

The scam has been primarily over FB Messenger, WhatsApp and Skype, so no emails have been used as far as I know.

I believe every time they ask for gift cards/ apple products they do it over a call (Skype, WhatsApp, etc).

He just recently told her that this person is the person, Moura, who manages all of the royal Facebook accounts:

moura.JPG

All the photos Moura posts on Facebook are the ones my mom gets via Skype everyday (my mom gets more and before they get posted).

Last night my mom was begging me crying, because she wants to get him out of her head and believe that he’s a scammer and not the prince, but she can’t because of all the photos and videos he constantly sends her.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers impersonating Prince Fazza

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:55 pm

Let's take a look on some of the recent posts on that profile:

fazza.JPG

fazza1.JPG

faz1.JPG

Last, but not least:

s1.JPG

Greetings from the Crown Prince of United Arab Emirates to all those out there who are saying a lot of things about me about my marriage it is true that I am married,I only got married because I am to take a tittle, and I have to have a woman to enable me take the title, am still in search of a good women to make me happy

"She" manages a total of 105 pages, mostly dedicated to wealthy people or celebrities from Middle East.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

adekoya.seyifancy - FaceBook

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:50 am

Reported by victim in conjunction with fake website HCBC International which is profiled here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=76369&start=20

From the victim:
He was portraying himself as the Crown Prince of Dubai and him and his associates did create an elaborate fake HSBC website.

FB info:

Mohammed HM Rhd Makt
adekoya.seyifancy
Active on June 13, 2019

President at Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University, Minister of Finance at Government of Dubai and Deputy Ruler at Government of Dubai

Studied at Rashid School For Boys
Past: The London School of Economics and Political Science - LSE and The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst

Lives in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
From Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University
President · June 20, 2009 to present · Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University the first e-University in the United Arab Emirates, was inaugurated in February, 2009. The President of the University is the Crown Prince of Dubai, Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.. The University was formerly known as e-TQM College which was established in 2002. Being the first e-learning institute in the U.A.E, its working model has paved the way for the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR), UAE to design standards for accreditation for an e-learning institution. Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University (HBMSU) follows in its delivery of learning a blended learning. Specifically, blended learning in HBMSU refers when different delivery methods are combined together to deliver a particular course. These methods may include a mixture of face-to-face classrooms, online classrooms, and self-paced learning.

Government of Dubai
Minister of Finance · September 14, 2008 to present · Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Government of Dubai
Deputy Ruler · February 1, 2008 to present · Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Government of Dubai
Deputy Ruler of Dubai · February 1, 2008 to present · Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dubai royal family
Crown Prince · February 1, 2008 to present · Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Am the Crown Prince of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Am popularly known as Fazza, the name under which I publishes my poetry, and which means "the one who helps" in Arabic.

Dubai Executive Council
Chairman · September 1, 2006 to present · Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Establishment for young entrepreneurs
Head Chef · June 10, 2006 to present · Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hamdan charity organization
Owner and Founder · February 10, 1999 to present · Dubai, United Arab Emirates
EDUCATION

Rashid School For Boys
Rashid School For Boys (RSB) is located in the Nad Al Sheba community of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. RSB follows a British curriculum.

The London School of Economics and Political Science - LSE
London, United Kingdom
The London School of Economics is a public research university located in London, England, and a member institution of the federal University of London. Founded in 1895 by Fabian Society members Sidney Webb, Beatrice Webb, Graham Wallas, and George Bernard Shaw for the betterment of society, LSE joined the University of London in 1900 and established its first degree courses under the auspices of the University in 1901. The LSE started awarding its own degrees in 2008, prior to which it awarded degrees of the University of London.

The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
Camberley
The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, commonly known simply as Sandhurst, is one of several military academies of the United Kingdom and is the British Army's initial officer training centre. It is located in the town of Sandhurst, Berkshire, though its ceremonial entrance is in Camberley, southwest of London. The Academy's stated aim is to be "the national centre of excellence for leadership". All British Army officers, including late-entry officers who were previously Warrant Officers, as well as other men and women from overseas, are trained at The Academy. Sandhurst is the British Army equivalent of the Britannia Royal Naval College and the Royal Air Force College Cranwell.

Dubai School of Government - Harvard University
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government previously known as Dubai School of Government is a research and teaching institution in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, which focuses on public policy in the Arab world. The school was established in 2005 under the patronage of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai. The founding Executive Dean was Yassar Jarrar

Birthday: November 14

ABOUT MOHAMMED
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Am the Crown Prince of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Am popularly known as Fazza, the name under which I publishe My poetry, and which means "the one who helps" in Arabic.
OTHER NAMES
Prince Hamdann Binn Mohammed
Nickname

LIFE EVENTS
Started New Job at Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University
Started New Job at Government of Dubai
Started New Job at Dubai royal family
Started New Job at Hamdan charity organization

Stolen images used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

princehamdanmohammed001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:53 pm

Fake account used on Facebook: Prince Hamdan Mohammed
Religious Organization
Page created - March 16, 2019
Email address used: princehamdanmohammed001@gmail.com
Phone number used: +19292227809 (Non-Fixed VoIP).

fakefb.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fazza121official@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:49 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - email received:

From: Prince Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum <fazza121official@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019
To:
Subject: Greetings from the Royal Family!!

Welcome to the Royal family, My name is Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum the Crown Prince of Dubai. I am out here for the sake of the poor orphans, Do you have a charity heart?? God bless you for your kinds heart over this great kingdom, My beloved can you be trusted to Handle a charity Foundation in your country in good faith, And also for the great benefit of the poor orphans?? Can you be trusted to handle this charity foundation??? You are most welcome to Dubai and I would love you to know and understand that my administration have been inform about this but all i seek from you is honesty and trust, As my Bank will be giving you funds for charity project.

Regards
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum,
Crown Prince of Dubai.
City Tower 2, Office 1702
Sheikh Zayed Rd, Trade Center First
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:05 pm

Hello how are you? Can you tell me more about yourself? And send me more pictures of yours

Header:
Return-Path: <fazza121official@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum <fazza121official@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019
Subject: Re: Hello
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:19 pm

Hi Pretty,
Do you want to obtain Royal membership card? You look good I hope to meet you soon
Prince Hamdan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:36 pm

Hello how are you doing today? I sent you invitation on hangout kindly accept it. Firstly you need to be properly registered to the Royal Foundation and purchase the Royal Membership Card.
Prince
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.