Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Prince Fazza

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: sheikh.hamdan@almaktoumweroyalfamilydubai.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:49 pm

Reply received:

Hello,

This is a dedicated and sensitive transaction

I am Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, Chairman of Dubai Executive Council, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and UAE Minister of Finance.

I have a son who is 7 years old but my father. The elders of the
royal family know nothing of his whereabouts which they have tried but
I kept it a secret because I know what will happen. I am from a Arab
Muslim family and you might not understand why am doing this to save
and help my son who might not meet me till death. I have been making
these moves for over three years and now is the time to act. If you're
fast and smart this transaction will end within one month and you will become a multimillionaire.

There is an account that is presently dormant in one of the banks in
Dubai with the sum of $2.6 billion. I was the one that opened the
account. I kept the money there with the help of the CEO of the bank
and the account was not registered under any name, address or passport.

As the minister of finance there are things I can manipulate and there are things I cannot. That's why I need you, someone I don't know and have never met.

I want to invest part of this money for my son and I want to do it
in a way nobody will notice or suspect anything, because I am the heir
to the throne. If you can carry out this transaction successfully, I will give you $100 million and a UAE golden visa.

This is what I want you to do, contact the CEO of the bank, update the account to your personal data, activate it and transfer all the funds out to your personal account in your country. As the minister of finance when we get to that part I will provide all necessary documents backing the transfer sent to your country and any other bodies so that the funds will be transferred successfully to your country. Then I will come over to your country to collect the balance after you must have taken yours.

The CEO will give you better guidance so if you are interested let me know.

Regards,
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Crown Prince of Dubai
Chairman of Dubai Executive Council
Deputy Ruler of Dubai
UAE Minister of Finance
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:16 pm

Reply received:

Dear xxx,

Thank you for your kindness.

You will contact the CEO of the bank. He is the one that will direct you on the next steps to take, so cooperate with him.

Private email of the CEO: management1@workmail.com
Name: Abdulfattah Mansoor Sharaf

Sheikh Hamdan
Crown Prince of Dubai
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: management1@workmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:46 pm

Reply received:

Hello xxx,

How are you? I hope you and your family are doing well.

I will go straight to the point but before then i want you to know that this transaction is legit, safe, therefore i will go through the proper way to get everything done successfully.

I believe the Prince, Sheikh Hamdan has told you everything before directing you to me. I am the bank CEO and the funds have been in an account in my bank for the past three years. This account has no identity yet and I am the only one that knows about the funds as it is hidden from other bank staff because it has no identity and is not yet complete.

The first step is to change the name of ownership of the account, thereby we have to obtain a court affidavit for change of ownership of the account to your name and it will cost $3570 to get that done.

I need you to act as fast as possible to send the said amount of $3570 so that the account will be changed to your name to enable me get the other things done.

For now I need only your name and the court fee of $3570 to get the affidavit from the court, after that I will need your full details to update the account to yours before initiating the transfer.

Kindly get back to me so i will give you the preferred payment method.

Regards,
Abdulfattah Mansoor Sharaf

Header:

Return-Path: <management1@workmail.com>
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
Received: from [109.169.66.121]
Message-ID: <trinity-fbfe1d21-3c38-44dd-941a-27da3095c284-1645033745150@3c-app-mailcom-lxa14>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 18:49:05 +0100

Originating IP: 109.169.66.121
Originating ISP: Iomart Cloud Services Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:51 pm

Email received:

Dear xxx,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well and safe.

This is the reason why you were asked to pay $3570 for the activation of the account and why I cannot make the payment.

It is normal in our banking system that any bank account that does not receive or transfer funds within a period of 1 years should be automatically dormant for the safety of the funds and before such an account will begin to operate there must be a deposit of any amount or a said amount depending on the account type. That is the reason you were asked to deposit the $3570.

I am not in a position to activate the account because I don't want my family to know my plans, therefore I have to stay far away from this transaction for it to succeed. I have a lot of people following me and also monitoring me and I have to be very careful unless I might blow off everything. I cannot ask anyone in Dubai or anyone close to my family. That is the very reason I asked for your assistance because you are far away.

The activated fund will be deposited into the account which you will get back at the end of the transaction and that is the only money you are going to pay and this transaction will take 1 to 3 months to be carefully completed.
The reason you are also asked to pay the fee via bitcoin or paypal is because this method is very fast without any stress and will not expose the CEO to questioning from the bank authority. Bitcoin is preferrable.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,
Sheikh Hamdan
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:30 pm

Replies received:

Dear xxx,

Thank you so much.

I trying to keep everything safe and protected from my family so they will not discover anything about my son that is one of the reasons i asked the payment be made via bitcoin but since you don't have a bitcoin account, another option is sending the payment via paypal which you can easily register via www. paypal.com
But if it is not possible i will have to look for another way.

I Await your response.

Regards,
Sheikh Hamdan

Dear xxx,

You can also use a bitcoin ATM machine in your city to make the payment via bitcoin.

Regards,
Sheikh Hamdan
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:33 pm

Reply received:

Dear xxx,

Send the $3570 to the bank account details below;

Royal Bank of Canada.
304 Dundas Street East, Waterdown, Ontario L0R 2H4. Phone:1-905-689-6655
Account: 1884xxx Oxxx Inc.
Account Number: 07762-101xxxx
Transit Number: 07662-003
Swift Code: ROYCCAT2

Let me know when it is done and send me the receipt of payment.

Regards,
Sheikh Hamdan

Header:

Return-Path: <sheikh.hamdan@almaktoumweroyalfamilydubai.com>
Received: from mailout-pe-c.jellyfish.systems (mailout-pe-c.jellyfish.systems. [63.250.43.120])
Received: from APP-20 (unknown [10.50.14.244]) by mta-11.privateemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 33F8618000A3
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 17:39:34 -0500 (EST)
From: Sheikh Hamdan <sheikh.hamdan@almaktoumweroyalfamilydubai.com>
To:
Message-ID: <1820570728.1523706.1645137574127@privateemail.com>
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.10.5-Rev34
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: management1@workmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:13 pm

Emails received:

Dear xxx,

Kindly register a PayPal account and send the $3570 via PayPal. This is the website www. paypal.com
Or register bitcoin account on www. binance.com or look for a bitcoin atm mahine close to you which you can search on google.

​​​​​​​Regards,

Dear xxx,

Since you are having problems sending the $3570 to an international bank account. I contacted a good friend of mine in Germany and told him to provide a bank account that I will use to receive the money.
Kindly send the money to this local germany account;

Account NAME : Waldemar P.
Bank name : Sparkasse Aachen
Account no : 1202xxxx
Swift Code : 39050000

Please send me the transfer receipt once it is done.

Regards,

Header:

Return-Path: <management1@workmail.com>
Received: from [185.246.152.91] ([185.246.152.91])
Message-ID: <trinity-f26b3f78-0125-438e-b004-e887ad11001b-1645394850032@3c-app-mailcom-lxa15>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 23:07:30 +0100

Originating IP: 185.246.152.91
Originating ISP: Melbikomas Uab
Country of Origin: Netherlands
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 08, 2022 6:07 pm

Email received:

Dear xxx,

Kindly read the guarantee and agreement letter attached to this email, sign and send back to me if you agree to the terms.

Regards,
Sheikh Hamdan

Fake document received with the message:

Content of the fake document:

This transaction should be highly confidential whereby it should be kept secret from
the start to the end and after its success.
I'm Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of
Dubai, Chairman of Dubai Executive Council, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and UAE
Minister of Finance,
Few weeks ago, the Chief Executive Officer, United Arab Emirates of HSBC Bark
Middle East Mr. Abdulfattah Mansoor Sharaf informed me of a bank account
containing the sum of $2.6 Billion belonging to the royal family which happen to be
my family and as the minister of finance I carried out a financial investigation and
found out the said account belong to a late member of the royal family and former
minister of finance. Since the fund 's not recorded in any accounting statement it
was declared a ghost account.
This account is known by the CEO of the bark, the deputy chief justice of Dubai,
Minister of finance and you. I want to use the funds for projects in poor countries
to build schools, medical centers, charity foundations and research centers whose
services will be free to the public,
Since these funds are ghost funds, it is hidden from the ruler of Dubai who is my
father and all council members because they will not allow me to use it for the
project stated above, therefore i want these funds out of Dubai immediately which
is the reason you were contacted. The sum of $100 million will be given to you for
the role you will play in this transaction. You will play most parts. Because of my
Position, I cannot be directly involved as well as the CEO and the deputy chief
justice, that is why we need an anonymous person that will take full charge of the
account and have the funds transfer out of Dubai.
As the minister of finance, I will use my power by approving the transfer and
contacting the bank and country the funds will be transferred to, to inform them
and give them necessary documents from my office. After which I will visit you to
have the balance of $2.5 Billion transferred to the account for the project. If you
also want to supervise the project you are welcome to do so and get more pay.
If you agree, kindly sign this agreement letter before we proceed,
Your name.......................
Your signature...........................
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lite@bigheartsmt.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 21, 2022 10:21 pm

Out of the blue:

I need your assistance and i will reward you with $ 35 million and other good things.

Regards,
Sheikh Hamdan
Crown Prince of Dubai

Header:

Return-Path: <lite@bigheartsmt.com>
Subject: Assist
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 10:07:09 +0000
Message-ID: <SA1PR20MB42990D1065D6448B51BFD3A9CDD39@SA1PR20MB4299.namprd20.prod.outlook.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.