Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Daniel Anderson

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Daniel Anderson

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 27, 2019 3:25 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim. Fake website SMC WORLD WIDE is profiled here:
https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 17&t=75507

Attention:

This is to notify you of a package deposited in your name.
DETAILS OF THE PACKAGE

TRACKING NO: XXXXXX
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
SENDER DATA: Sergeant Anderson Michael Edward
TRACKING WEBSITE ADDRESS: http:/ /www.smcworldwide.co
Please reconfirm your delivery address and return it to us immediately if there is a change of address.
SMC WORLD WIDE Delivery Company will not be responsible for the packages claimed by third parties. We recommend that you do not share your number tracking with a third party.
Each delivery is made in the destination country of the local time zone.
Check your email always for notifications / Updates regarding your package. All the agents of diplomatic distribution work with +08: 00 Time zone of the Pacific of EE. United States

Be guided accordingly
Sincerely
Irene Kashier,
Customer service unit
SMC WORLD WIDE.CO

SMC WORLD WIDE-UK CUSTOM -MONEY LANDUARY AND ANTI TERRORIST DOCUMENT PREVIEW
Attention: Attention: Attention:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The revenue of the UK Directorate General for Tax and Customs Policy through its intelligence network has discovered that our security company is about to deliver a military package to . Your box is now waiting because the United Kingdom customs scanned it and discovered that there is a large amount of money that is included in your package. They also detected that their package does not have Anti-Terrorist and Money Laundry certificates that cover their package. Without the provision of these two certificates, your package can not be free for delivery. Then, in this case, you must pay for these certificates before the delivery of your goods is allowed outside the coast of this country. You are advised by the General Directorate of Taxes and Customs to make the payment of $8,400 US DOLLARS the rates of Anti-Terrorist and Money Laundering Certificates to allow their package to be launched by the Authorities.
Each of these certificates causes $ 3,700 and both are necessary to allow no problems when we arrive in the United States as well.
In accordance with the UK tax system of the ordinance for the ordination of tax receipts of 1997 section 51 of the tax legislation of the United Kingdom. Law revised by Prime Minister David Cameron and former Secretary of State Helen Clarke of the Ministry of Finance, Tax Review 1999. I wish to inform the SMC World Wide Services Board of Directors London Deposit Co. UNITED KINGDOM of the consequences of the delivery of such articles with a yellow label on the outside of the coasts of this country (United Kingdom) without fully complying with the provision of the regulations and financial directives contained in article 51 of the decree law of 1997.

By virtue of the powers conferred upon us by the accredited Board of the General Directorate of Tax and Customs Policy the United Kingdom and the money laundering agency in the United Kingdom only responsible for issuing the certified certificate of authorization abroad delivery.

Therefore, we would like to clarify that THE SMCWORLDWIDE.CO. & Safe Deposit Co. UNITED KINGDOM and the Ministry of Justice that the beneficiary of this fund should be advised to request me required authorization certificate, otherwise his article will be confiscated.

Failure by the beneficiary to comply with the provision procedures and regulations, the delivery of the package must be stopped with immediate effect. Therefore, SMC WORLD WIDE Safe Deposit Co. UNITED KINGDOM is hereby ordered to suspend the future delivery modalities of the aforementioned beneficiary until the RELEASE CERTIFICATE is issued for the delivery of your item.

Finally, we conclude that we must buy the certificate that is the Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Certificate which is the sum of $ 8,400 USD

List of the two certificates necessary for the purchase:
Money laundering = $ 4,700
Anti-terrorist certificate = $ 3,700
Print Doc = $ 360
Total = $ 8,760USD
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.
Samuel Duke
Director of service provision
SMCWORLDWIDE.CO

Stolen images used:

And the trunk box image:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Anderson Michael Edward - da1903462@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:23 am

Fake identity used: Anderson Michael Edward
Email address used: da1903462@gmail.com
The fraudster pretends to be deployed in Aleppo, Syria.

Fake profile used online:

LucasAnderson2301
39, Man, Single
Florida City, United States
Looks for:
Woman, Man
31 - 45 years
Within 200 kms
Long-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
I am a very sensitive person,am honest, mature and we'll disciplined.i always like to be happy and give the Same vibe to everyone around me too.... Laughter is offcourse the best medicine

What I am doing with my life
Am working and looking after my children and love once

My favourite outdoor activities are
I enjoy walking in the woods holding hands, candlelight dinners,travel,shopping and watching movies and playing romantics

My favourite indoor activities are
I love snuggling and sharing passionate kisses with that special person

These topics are interesting for me
Being with the one you care about it makes you smiles everyday

I might look for you if
You are honest,fun loving,compasionate caring and willing to dance with me and I hope that your intention is not to play with me

fakeprofile.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: da1903462@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:24 am

Additional stolen pictures used in scam:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Daniel Anderson

Unread postby miriflores8310 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:06 pm

Hello I recently was scammed by someone abusing stolen photos of Daniel Anderson. We met on POF and he again said he was in the military and was being deployed to Libya. Soon after meeting he began saying he was divorced, had 2 kids and quickly started saying he loved me and wanted to marry me, left voice messages about how he loved me and couldn't wait to meet. After a few weeks being "deployed" he began asking for money to pay for internet services as he could not access his bank account. Being naive and not looking more into this I sent money. Shortly after he asked for more every 2 weeks which seemed odd. I began to research such information regarding Army soldiers needing to pay for wifi which showed to be incorrect. He also sent multiple photos of such Daniel Anderson, and was communicating with me via Whatsapp with this number 1(973) 814-6230. After I began questioning him about the money he was asking for he reached out with a different number which showed his mobile phone information. I searched for this number and found who the owner was...not in Africa...+1 (763) 639-6676, I again asked him to be honest and to no end he kept denying such information being wrong. Please be careful and don't fall victim like myself. I wish I could find the real person who owns the photos to let him know this is still going on.
miriflores8310
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:18 pm

1(973) 814-6230 / +19738146230
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Peerless Network Of New Jersey, Llc - Nj

+1 (763) 639-6676 / +17636396676
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Twin Cities, MN
Original network provider* Aerial Communications

I searched for this number and found who the owner was...not in Africa

First one is an Internet phone number and the second one is a geographic number... meaning both can be used anywhere in the world.

I am sorry for the money you lost, miriflores8310. No real military will ever ask a civilian to pay for his Internet services. The story about him being unable to access his bank account while being deployed is yet another lie.

Can you please add here the email address he was using with you and the messages he sent? Remove, please, your details from those messages before posting.

If you are unsure on how to post, you can forward those emails to me - my email address is below - and I will post it for you.

In the same way the details already posted here allowed you to find the truth, the information you have and share may save someone else.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jacksonanderson126@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:33 pm

Additional email addresses used: jacksonanderson126@gmail.com, jacksonanderson481@gmail.com

The scammer is active on Facebook as:

fb.JPG

Jackson D Anderson
Works at U.S. Army - January 15, 2021 to present
Studied at Orlando, Florida
Went to Chamberlain High School
Lives in Mogadishu, Banadir, Somalia
From Orlando, Florida

Single

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:36 pm

Dating profiles active online abusing stolen pictures from the same gallery:

dating1.JPG

Rahm Sam
48, Man, Single
Schnürpflingen, Germany
Looks for:
Single Woman
40 - 80 years
Within 2000 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
I might look for you if
You are real and ready for me

dating2.JPG

Roderick Bedford
45, Man, Single
Texas City, United States
Looks for:
Woman
36 - 50 years
Within 100 kms

dating3.JPG

Joel121
52, Man, Single
Charlotte Park, United States
Looks for:
Woman
43 - 57 years
Within 100 kms
Things I like about myself
I can't say i am too good but i am kind and simple

dating4.JPG

Ryandy231: hi im ryandy ...
45 Divorced straight male
Place: Baltimore Maryland

Interested in: Long term relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
Life: Live alone
Offspring:1 child
Easy going person and Im down to earth person as well

Additional stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby darl781 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:43 am

miriflores8310 wrote:Hello I recently was scammed by someone abusing stolen photos of Daniel Anderson. We met on POF and he again said he was in the military and was being deployed to Libya. Soon after meeting he began saying he was divorced, had 2 kids and quickly started saying he loved me and wanted to marry me, left voice messages about how he loved me and couldn't wait to meet. After a few weeks being "deployed" he began asking for money to pay for internet services as he could not access his bank account. Being naive and not looking more into this I sent money. Shortly after he asked for more every 2 weeks which seemed odd. I began to research such information regarding Army soldiers needing to pay for wifi which showed to be incorrect. He also sent multiple photos of such Daniel Anderson, and was communicating with me via Whatsapp with this number 1(973) 814-6230. After I began questioning him about the money he was asking for he reached out with a different number which showed his mobile phone information. I searched for this number and found who the owner was...not in Africa...+1 (763) 639-6676, I again asked him to be honest and to no end he kept denying such information being wrong. Please be careful and don't fall victim like myself. I wish I could find the real person who owns the photos to let him know this is still going on.

I, myself, was also scammed by someone using this innocent soldiers pictures. He went by, Anderson david, Anderson Daniel, Anderson Florence, and Anderson Flores. He has sent me pictures of not only, Daniel, but also of Daniel's children. He had told me in the beginning, that he had no children, and that his wife cheated on him with his best friend. He also told me that he has nobody, that I'm the only one he has,. The best part was when, he would say 1 thing, like his parents being deceased, a week later he would talk about his mother. When I questioned him about his parents being deceased, he would come up with something else. The money situation, was a red flag. When I asked him what his apo address was, he said he wasnt allowed to give that out. About, him not having access to his account, another red flag. I do alot of research, especially, with the different phone numbers, I always google the area codes to see where the numbers are really from. Then I would confront him about it, but yet again, he would always come up with something else to cover up the 1st lie.
Email addresses he uses, are: andersondavid6545@gmail.com and andersondavid0066@gmail.com
darl781
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:27 pm

Thank you for the information above.

Can you post any more information from the scammer?
E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents (No nudes or children please), Phone number, & places you were asked to send money are all helpful.

The problem with confronting the scammer about his lies is that it educates them and makes them better with the next victim.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.