Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Allen Andrew - allenhallblack1983@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams.

Anthony Black - Tinder

Unread postby almostgotme1234 » Mon May 03, 2021 3:37 pm

I met this "man" on tinder he goes by Anthony black
he invited me to use whatsapp under the number 405-357-9773
he claims he is from alex oklahoma and right now deployed in west africa but is coming home oh so soon!
told me that he is in the military. His father died when he was 7 in a military war and his mother died when he was 13 and a neighborhood teacher raised him. he spends his holidays at the orphanages cause thats where he feels at home.
he from the moment i downloaded whatsapp kept talking about marriage and wanting a family and love and just all kinds of stuff with me immediately. it was super weird!
i had a gut feeling i was being catfished and told him and of course he was like how can you say that. so i asked him to video chat me. he did but only for a split second. i asked him about his social media accounts and he claimed he didnt have any. i stayed cautious and kept his pictures so i can reverse search them and find him here.

his wife died of breast cancer 2 years ago.
birthdate is nov 6th 1985
kept wanting to be together right now. very demanding of my time.
never asked for money but i only talked to him for 3 days.
almostgotme1234
New survivor

Re: Anthony Black - Tinder

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 03, 2021 4:32 pm

+14053579773
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Wheatland, OK
Original network provider* Western Communications, Inc Dba Logix Comm - Ok

If he sent you emails, can you please post here the email address he was using with you?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Allen Andrew - allenhallblack1983@gmail.com

Unread postby Xavi2010$ » Fri May 07, 2021 5:34 am

This guy knows about he's scamming games he goes with the first name Philips on Facebook he lives in Chicago Illinois at least that's what he has on he's real Facebook account. But He has he's real Facebook account deactivated
Attachments
FB_IMG_1607171885082.jpg
Xavi2010$
New survivor

Re: Allen Andrew - allenhallblack1983@gmail.com

Unread postby GK20 » Fri May 07, 2021 6:55 am

This guy he knows about he's scamming games he's first name on he's real Facebook account it's Philips and lives in Chicago Illinois that's what he has on he's real Facebook account he's a country guy. But he has he's real Facebook deactivated. But he's aware of he's scamming games he has kids so he could be needing money for child support or simple likes the easy way to get money from people to pay he's expenses.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1607171885082.jpg
GK20
New survivor

Previous

Return to Romance scams.