Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annasmyshlyaeva888@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

annasmyshlyaeva888@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:47 pm

Email:

Greetings!;)
I hope you all are well?
I could not understand, you live USA?
I received from you an "invitation to dialogue". I was pleasantly surprised by your letter. How did you get my mailbox address? I am interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I still have saved your mailbox address.
I love new acquaintances and I like making new acquaintances. I would like get to know you better. And, perhaps, to meet in the future.
I write you few words about myself. I am 28 years old. I am free from relationships and without children. I work in the shop clothing for women. I live in RU in the city of Novosibirsk.
About 1-2 months ??I will come to your country. I will provide a student visa. I will to study and work. We meet as friends or more than friends. Always beautiful find new friends. Don't you? In the past I lived in Australia, but came back to RU. I regret my action. Because life in Russia not very good. I left Australia because I had to help my parents. I tried to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I want to notice, that this is not so. I am not looking for a person for money. I in search of love and expectation. I attached my photo. I have no model appearance, but I hope you liked me.
Waiting for an answer to my mailbox address annasmyshlyaeva888@yandex.com , if you are interested in getting to know me.

Header:

Return-Path: <gwendoline.hardouin@bbox.fr>
Received: from 88.212.244.164 (unknown [61.160.25.118]) (Authenticated sender: gwendoline.hardouin@bbox.fr) by relay-sasl-ay.cs.dolmen.bouyguestelecom.fr (Postfix) with ESMTPA id EC970298;
Message-ID: <7F7ACC9F94406EBD61642D9074AEBFF2@bbox.fr>
Reply-To: anna <annasmyshlyaeva888@yandex.com>
Subject: the joy of a new acquaintance

Originating IP: 88.212.244.164
Originating ISP: Servers.com, Inc.
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 61.160.25.118
Originating ISP: No.31,jin-rong Street
City: Huaian
Country of Origin: China

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

salikhovaana@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Email:

Good Day Charming, What are your mood? I was "invited to dialogue by you". Your letter was a pleasant surprise for me. How did you find my mailbox address? I would be interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I saved your mailbox address. I like meet new people and I like making new acquaintances. I would like get to know you better. And, perhaps, to meet soon. I write you more about myself. I am twenty eight years old. I was not married and I have no children. I work in the shop clothing for women. I live in Russia in the city of Novosibirsk. About 1-2 months??I will come to your country. I will provide a student visa. I plan to study and work. We meet as friends or even more. Always beautiful meet new friends. Don't you? In the past I lived in Australia, but returned to RU. I regret my action. Because life in RU not very good. I left Australia because I needed help from my parents. I tried to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a person for money. I seek only friendship and love. I attached my picture. I have no model appearance, but I hope you cute me.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mail box: salikhovaana@yandex.com

Header:

Return-Path: <cak65020@vivid.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [115.79.54.36])
Reply-To: Prettyx Smilea <cak65020@vivid.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Prettyx Smilea <cak65020@vivid.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good afternoon,
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 12:04:42
Message-ID: <20190213120444.0120.cak-----@vivid.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 115.79.54.36
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

arynamitrofanova@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:54 pm

Email:

Salutation my man! I hope you all are well? I was "invited to dialogue by you". I was pleasantly surprised by your letter. Where did you get my mailbox address? I would be interested in correspondence with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I saved your mailbox address. I like meet new people and I love making new acquaintances. I would like to know more about you. And, perhaps, to meet soon. I tell you more about myself. I am 28 years old. I am free from relationships and without children. I work in the salon women's clothing. I live in Of the Russian Federation in the city of Novosibirsk. After 1 or 2 months??I visit your country. I will provide a student visa. I will to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or more than friends. Always beautiful meet new friends. Don't you? In the past I lived in Australia, but returned to Russia. I regret my action. Because life in RU not very good. I left Australia because I had to help my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a sponsor. I in search of love and expectation. I send you my image. I have no model appearance, but I hope you liked me.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private email: arynamitrofanova@yandex.com

Header:

Return-Path: <nonaxh74@peach.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [156.211.38.166])
Reply-To: Beautyr Nicep <nonaxh74@peach.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Beautyr Nicep <nonaxh74@peach.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Woha my great mate
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 18:26:24
Message-ID: <20190213182625.5832.nonaxh--@peach.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 156.211.38.166
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Zagazig
Country of Origin: Egypt

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

olh4ershova@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:53 pm

Salutation, What are your mood? I received from you an "invitation to dialogue". Your letter was a pleasant surprise for me. Where did you get my mailbox address? I am interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I still have saved your mailbox address. I like meet new people and I love making new acquaintances. I would like get to know you better. And, perhaps, see in the future. I write you few words about myself. I am 28 years old. I was not married and without children. I work in the salon clothing for women. I live in Of the Russian Federation in the city of Novosibirsk. After 1 or 2 months??I will come to your country. I will provide a student visa. I plan to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or more than friends. Always interesting find new friends. Agree with me? A few years ago I lived in Australia, but came back to Russia. It was my mistake. Because life in RU very bad. I left Australia because I needed help from my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a person for money. I seek only friendship and love. I send you my snapshot. I have no model appearance, but I hope you liked me.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: olh4ershova@yandex.com

Header:
Return-Path: <gx-9901-dx.satellite@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [220.225.97.113]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Wed, 13 Feb 2019
Subject: Salut

Orig IP: 220.225.97.113 | Orig ISP: Reliance Communications Ltd.dakc Mumbai | City: Bhopal | Country: India

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

volodinaviktoria90@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:16 pm

Email:

Hi there my great friend! I hope you all are well? I was "invited to dialogue by you". I was pleasantly surprised by your letter. Where did you get my mailbox address? I would be interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I still have saved your email. I like meet new people and I love making friends. I would like get to know you better. And, perhaps, see in the future. I give you a few about myself. I am 28 years old. I am free from relationships and without children. I work in the salon women's clothing. I live in RU in the city of Novosibirsk. About 1-2 months? I will come to your country. I will provide a student visa. I will to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or even more. Always interesting meet new friends. Don't you? In the past I lived in Australia, but returned to Of the Russian Federation. I regret my action. Because life in RU very bad. I left Australia because I needed help from my parents. I tried to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a sponsor. I in search of love and expectation. I send you my photo. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you liked me.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: volodinaviktoria90@yandex.com

Waiting for an answer, if you are interested in getting to know me.

Header:

Return-Path: <toshiko6@ruby.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [111.94.33.182]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp
rom: Smiles Flowerc <toshiko6@ruby.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Smiles Flowerc <toshiko6@ruby.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Smiles Flowerc <toshiko6@ruby.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Woha my new mate!
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 13:39:16
Message-ID: <20190215133918.5623.toshiko-@ruby.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 111.94.33.182
Originating ISP: Linknet-fastnet Asn
City: Bekasi
Country of Origin: Indonesia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Kotelnikovakatya90@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Email:

Woha my new pen-friend. I hope you all are well? I was "invited to dialogue by you". I was pleasantly surprised by your letter. How did you get my mailbox address? I would be interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I still have saved your email. I love new acquaintances and I love making new acquaintances. I would like get to know you better. And, perhaps, see in the future. I write you few words about myself. I am twenty eight years old. I am free from relationships and without children. I work in the shop clothing for women. I live in RU in the city of Novosibirsk. After 1 or 2 months? I will come to your country. I will provide a student visa. I plan to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or even more. Always beautiful meet new friends. Agree with me? A few years ago I lived in Australia, but returned to Russia. It was my mistake. Because life in Russia not very good. I left Australia because I had to help my parents. I tried to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a person for money. I seek only friendship and love. I send you my photo. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you liked me.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mail box: Kotelnikovakatya90@yandex.com

Waiting for an answer, if I interested you.

Header:

Return-Path: <soka-wonderful-life@poem.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.78.243.65])
Subject: Hi there my new friend
Reply-To: Iamm Beautym <soka-wonderful-life@poem.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Iamm Beautym <soka-wonderful-life@poem.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 04:17:07
Message-ID: <20190216041709.3119.soka-wonderful-life@poem.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 36.78.243.65
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Medan
Country of Origin: Indonesia

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Feb 13, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: olh4ershova@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:18 pm

Email:

Good evening, What are your mood? I received from you an "invitation to dialogue". I was pleasantly surprised by your letter. Where did you get my mailbox address? I am interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I still have saved your mailbox address. I like new acquaintances and I like making friends. I would like get to know you better. And, perhaps, to meet in the future. I give you more about myself. I am twenty eight years old. I am free from relationships and without children. I work in the department women's clothing. I live in Russia in the city of Novosibirsk. About 1-2 months??I visit your country. I will receive a student visa. I plan to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or more than friends. Always wonderful meet new friends. Don't you? In the past I lived in Australia, but came back to RU. I regret my action. Because life in RU not very good. I left Australia because I had to help my parents. I tried to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a sponsor. I seek only friendship and love. I attached my pic. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you cute me.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal email: olh4ershova@yandex.com

Header:

Return-Path: <kura0902@rondo.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (190-204-126-64.dyn.dsl.cantv.net [190.204.126.64]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp
Subject: Greetings my dear friend,
Reply-To: Prettyy Flowerv <kura0902@rondo.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Prettyy Flowerv <kura0902@rondo.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 00:31:48
Message-ID: <20190217003149.8943.kura----@rondo.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 190.204.126.64
Originating ISP: Cantv Servicios, Venezuela
City: Alto De Los Godos
Country of Origin: Venezuela

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: arynamitrofanova@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:34 pm

Email:

Greetings my dear pen-friend, How are you? I was "invited to dialogue by you". Your letter was a pleasant surprise for me. Where did you get my mailbox address? I am interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I still have saved your mailbox address. I like new acquaintances and I like making new acquaintances. I would like get to know you better. And, perhaps, see soon. I give you more about myself. I am 28 years old. I am free from relationships and I have no children. I work in the department women's clothing. I live in Russia in the city of Novosibirsk. After 1 or 2 months??I will come to your country. I will provide a student visa. I will to study and work. We meet as friends or even more. Always interesting meet new friends. Agree with me? A few years ago I lived in Australia, but came back to RU. I regret my action. Because life in RU very bad. I left Australia because I had to help my parents. I tried to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a person for money. I in search of love and expectation. I send you my picture. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you liked me.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: arynamitrofanova@yandex.com

Header:

Return-Path: <qqup5tb9k@chorus.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [116.58.231.162])
Reply-To: Flowero Finem <qqup5tb9k@chorus.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Flowero Finem <qqup5tb9k@chorus.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Greetings!
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 01:38:52
Message-ID: <20190217013853.8890.qqup-tb-k@chorus.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 116.58.231.162
Originating ISP: Cat Telecom Public Company Ltd,cat
City: Chiang Mai
Country of Origin: Thailand

Stolen image received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

arynamitrofanova@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:28 pm

Hey hey my awesome mate. How are you? I received from you an "invitation to dialogue". I was pleasantly surprised by your letter. Where did you get my mailbox address? I am interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I still have saved your mailbox address. I love meet new people and I like making new acquaintances. I would like to know more about you. And, perhaps, see in the future. I tell you a few about myself. I am 28 years old. I am free from relationships and without children. I work in the shop clothing for women. I live in Of the Russian Federation in the city of Novosibirsk. About 1-2 months??I visit your country. I will receive a student visa. I plan to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or even more. Always wonderful find new friends. Don't you? In the past I lived in Australia, but returned to Russia. It was my mistake. Because life in Of the Russian Federation very bad. I left Australia because I needed help from my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I want to notice, that this is not so. I am not looking for a person for money. I in search of love and expectation. I send you my picture. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you liked me.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: arynamitrofanova@yandex.com

Header:
Return-Path: <aniki@mild.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [41.69.112.234]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA; Sun, 17 Feb 2019
Subject: Good Day Charming,
Reply-To: Suny Sunnyn <aniki@mild.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Suny Sunnyn <aniki@mild.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 41.69.112.234 | Orig ISP: Raya Telecom - Egypt | City: Cairo | Country: Egypt

Same photo posted on 2/15/19
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

svetlanochkazhdanova@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:53 pm

Email:

Salutti! What are your mood? I was "invited to dialogue by you". I was pleasantly surprised by your letter. Where did you get my mailbox address? I am interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I still have saved your mailbox address. I like new acquaintances and I love making friends. I would like get to know you better. And, perhaps, see soon. I write you few words about myself. I am twenty eight years old. I am free from relationships and without children. I work in the department women's clothing. I live in Russia in the city of Novosibirsk. About 1-2 months? I visit your country. I will provide a student visa. I will to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or even more. Always beautiful meet new friends. Don't you? In the past I lived in Australia, but came back to Of the Russian Federation. I regret my action. Because life in Russia very bad. I left Australia because I needed help from my parents. I tried to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I want to assure you, that this is not so. I am not looking for a sponsor. I in search of love and expectation. I send you my photo. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you liked me.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: svetlanochkazhdanova@yandex.com

Write me, if I interested you. Byebye.

Header:

Return-Path: <yasuragi-2@trad.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [180.131.151.83]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp
Subject: Good day.
Reply-To: Girlo Fineu <yasuragi-2@trad.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Girlo Fineu <yasuragi-2@trad.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 03:14:46
Message-ID: <20190218031449.0305.yasuragi--@trad.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 180.131.151.83
Originating ISP: Lernet At Laos
Country of Origin: Lao People's Democratic Republic

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here ( Feb 17, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.