Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of General Raymond T. Odierno

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of General Raymond T. Odierno

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:20 pm

abusing stolen photos of General Raymond T. Odierno, 38th Chief of Staff for the U.S. Army.

rodierno2@gmail.com

On net log,

Hello dear how are you doing today?

very well here,i am glad to hear from you
I am interested in honest & sincere friendship here,hope to talk with you soon.

I am from United States.

I would like to know more about you.here is my email rodierno2@gmail.com

Profile elements:

raymondodierno252 - private profile
male - 58 years

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rodierno2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

Many thanks to you for your mail. Its contents have been noted.
Now I got a very good friend.
Now you also get a good friend in USA.
Hope we can be best if friends.
But I do not know your will.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Gen.Raymond Odierno

Header:

X-Received: by 10.220.150.83 with SMTP id x19mr1863300vcv.25.1360912086357;
Thu, 14 Feb 2013 23:08:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Raymond
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gennoblebright@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:08 pm

On single123:

Hello,

How are you? Hope fine? I felt interested to contact you after going through your profile. I will really like to know you better.
a
Well my name is Gen.Noble.Bright,from United States. But my friends call me General. I am 59yrs of age, been married before but now divorced . I pray to God I will find the kind of woman I want in you.

Here is my email address for further communication;

gennoblebright@yahoo.com

Regards,

Gen. Noble.Bright.

genb - no picture
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: California
City: los angles
Zip Code: 50001

I am General Noble Bright from USA, i am here to meet friends.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gennoblebright@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Email:

Hello dear nice to hear from you,

I am sorry for my late response it was my duty that kept me busy for the wholes and hours that is why i couldn't reply to your mail early before now, because of my duty here in Afghanistan i was busy commanding my boys of what to do here,please understand my explanation which i have dropped to your hearing my dear.

Now like what i told you before on my first mail i am a General in USA i am from Los Angeles California a state in USA, i am serving with USA Army but now i have been transferred to Afghanistan for peace keeping because of the war here since then i been here working and controlling my documentary boy for the Nation.

I have a 20 years old boy called Rick Bright schooling in Chinese Military Media Command , his mother who use to be my wife left me and my son Rick to another man and she was nearly to rule off my care but god was on my side and i have to stand the pains to practice my profession, then the incident was happened after i received my first transfer later from United Nation in the state, even the shock lives in my heart for years with the help of my friend here the way they use to talk to me transformed my life back to me after 15 years break up.

I wish to hear from you and i also believe in good company in writing through email and phone communication can help a lot in my life , it is through that we are facing network problem here but i will try and make sure i communicate with you by phone call when the time comes.

The attachment is my picture your word of encouragement is my pleasure.

Regards

General Noble Bright

Header:

Return-Path: <gennoblebright@yahoo.com>
Received: from [46.50.175.146]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.146.552
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 05:34:02 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 46.50.175.146
Originating ISP: Jsc Zap-sib Transtelecom
City: Novosibirsk
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gennoblebright@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:52 am

Email:

Hello my dear xxx,how are you doing hope fine, i have write you a mail before in regarding to your last response but you haven't respond to me back hope all is well, i am here to roll on your photos and your introduction mail which i received OK last time and i am still dancing on your photos, i am happy haven you in my heart as a friend and i am believing that we shall surely-come to cross it.

Regards

Gen Noble Bright.

Header:

Return-Path: <gennoblebright@yahoo.com>
Received: from [46.50.175.146]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.147.553
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 00:58:11 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 46.50.175.146
Originating ISP: Jsc Zap-sib Transtelecom
City: Novosibirsk
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rodierno@rediffmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Message on a free dating site:

Greetings,

I am General Raymond T Odierno,citizen of USA.I saw your profile and

i was interested in establishing a friendship with you.

Age,distance is not a barrier.I will be of joy if you accept my friendship

in good faith without hesitation.

I believe that a true friendship is build and establish based on mutual

understanding.Indeed you are extremely beautiful and charming,no man can resist your beauty.

not even a saint at all.You are a woman with natural endowment of beauty.

I am presently on a peace keeping mission in Afghanistan.I work with United Nations.

Regards.

Thanks for writing back and i want to let you know that am not regular here on this site and i would like to know you better if you would give me the chance to here is my email id rodierno@rediffmail.com or you can give me yours

Hoping to hear from you

Profile elements:

Raymond Odierno
Male / Divorced
60 - Virginia Beach / United States
Current Location Manassas/ United States

Slogan Love is what i seek

I am a fun loving man, down to earth, have lots of interests and hope to find someone to share life with. I hope to meet someone who compliments my life and I hope to compliment theirs too. To dream and scene together that’s my ideal. I know she is out there somewhere of course we have to meet to see if there is a spark, that’s what makes things come together naturally. I would consider myself to be reasonably open minded, I'm trustworthy and honest, hardworking and cant wait to meet that special woman and I am romantic and really enjoy a nice quiet dinner over a bottle of Pinot Nior wine and nice music. I like going to see live bands or shows.. I love a good laugh and try and find the funny side of things everyday...I am a happy man and always the optimist and I enjoy waking up everyday and look forward to what the day may bring loves to be outside either running or walking along the beach, but also enjoy being cozied up on the couch with a good book or a movie.

I am looking for a genuine life partner, compassionate and confident woman who is looking for a meaningful and lasting relationship that does not want to lead or be led but to walk with me along the paths that are presented and to make those choices together, for I am far from perfect but i always put in my best and say the truth always even if it hurts. I just want to be with the right woman to get out and explore this world with and appreciate this great gift and adventure called life together.

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession US Army
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

odierno.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

raymondodierno545@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:37 am

Hi Dear
I am General Raymond T. Odierno, i am a US ARMY GENERAL, I hope this EMAIL;(raymondodierno545@outlook.com) will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you.
your are a very beautiful and responsible woman It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qualities in me, but kindly respond to me through my private mailbox ;(raymondodierno545@outlook.com)
so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
EMAIL; raymondodierno545@outlook.com

IP Address 41.218.220.224 - Accra, Ghana
Username generalraymond1
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.