Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annagar2398@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

annagar2398@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:22 pm

Good evening my stranger If you are against adequate communication, then you can ignore this letter. My name is Anya, to me 43 years old, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, this is Russian Federation, you can look about him on the cards. I'm looking for a man no problem, a man who knows support in everything and give mutual romantic feelings. I'm already adult woman, do not want listen to whining I want to positive. I want to make my man a happy man! I want enjoy life now, because as the years go by and I grow older. I'm looking for a man of the same age with me or a man over me, but not younger. I do not want too young man. I need wise man, so you can do not answer me if you not matured for a serious relationship. I will reply only to reasonable and serious your answer. I want to know you better and please send your photos. All the best, Annutushka,

Header:
Return-Path: <syoutai@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.68.208.96]) by smtp.mail.goo.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPSA;
Tue, 11 Dec 2018
Reply-To: Iam Anyutusik <annagar2398@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Iam Anyutusik <syoutai@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi my awesome pen-friend,

Orig IP: 36.68.208.96 | Orig ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia | City: Ambon | Country: Indonesia | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=36.68.208.96

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.