Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Natasha F.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Natasha F.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:37 am

Email:

Hi my new pen-friend! How do you?. I need, to meet you, because I'm looking for love on the Internet. I wish that we will communicate, and will build a family in the future. I am 45 I love read books, to walk in the park as well as animals. What do you like to do?. I want to know you closer. I want a good man build relationships. Tell me about yourself, I would be great meet with you. Take care

Header:

Return-Path: <osamucchi-61921@bird.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [180.249.39.209])
Subject: Good evening.
Reply-To: Smiles Smilec <Lo.Elizaveta.Duzhuk@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Smiles Smilec <osamucchi-61921@bird.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 180.249.39.209
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Denpasar
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Picture received with the message:

The picture is a stolen image of Natasha F. The scammers stole the picture from the real owner profile on valet.ru.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ari.anastasiia.7.lii@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:40 am

Message sent:

Der gute Abend . Mir hat dein das Foto sehr gefallen!
Ich danke dich für dein Interesse für mich. Ich bin froh, dass du dich mir entschieden hast, zu antworten. ich will dich fragen, du bist fertig, dass die ernsten Beziehungen zu beginnen? Ich wäre sehr froh. Ich will, dass du weißt, dass ich hier nicht, um die Spiele zu suchen, Mich hier den Vorteil nicht suche. Ich hier nicht, um das Geld oder den reichen Menschen, hinter dem schönen Leben zu suchen.
Ich hier, weil ich die ganze Wärme, die Achtung, die Güte, die Liebe, das Verständnis, die Feinheit zurückgeben will. Ich suche nur die ernsten Beziehungen! Ich will einfach wissen, du willst die ernsten Beziehungen mit mir?
Weil ich die Zeit auf die leeren Spiele nicht vergeuden will. Ich suche nur die ernsten Beziehungen. Die Zukunft zusammen zu sehen, dass wir allgemeine Interessen haben.
Ich der gute sowohl zutrauliche Mensch als auch sehr weich.
Ich habe eine Erfahrung, mit dem Menschen aus anderem Land. Er hat mich die sehr häufig nackten Fotos, warum gebeten? Ich sehe die Ernsthaftigkeit darin nicht, um mich nackt zu sehen. Ich sende die nackten Fotos nicht ab! Ich nicht das kleine Mädchen was, solche Fotos und mich die ernste Frau zu machen!
ich wollte, dass wir gegenseitige Beziehungen haben. Ich verstehe, dass
Das Internet der Bekanntschaft, es nicht die ernstesten Bekanntschaften. Eben es gibt viel Sensation, ich weiß von diesem Problem.
Aber ich werde noch einmal wiederholt, ich bin nicht im Begriff, das Geld, oder anscheinend zu suchen
Jenen. Ich hier, um dem Menschen zu begegnen.
Wenn du denkst, dass du solches Interesse wie bei mir auch hast, werde ich froh sein, einander grösser zu erkennen. Und sich weiter zu bewegen. Kann sein, bei
Uns gibt es die Zukunft mit dir. Dann, gib wir werden unsere Zeit umsonst und des Gefühles nicht vergeuden. Wenn wir unser die Bekanntschaften in leer und ohne Aufrichtigkeit und die Feinheit, und ebenso ohne Verständnis einander, so bei uns verbrauchen werden wessen sich nicht ergeben wird! ich lebe in Russland, ja, mich aus Russland. Mir 47 Jahre!
Ich hoffe, du verstehst meinen Brief zu dir? Ich werde auf deinen Brief und deine Fotos sehr warten!
Deine und nur deine Anastasiia!

/
The good evening. I really liked your photo!
Thank you for your interest in me. I am glad that you have decided to answer me. I want to ask you, are you ready to start that serious relationship? I would be very happy. I want you to know that I am not here to look for the games, I am not looking for the advantage here. I am not here to seek the money or the rich man, behind the beautiful life.
I am here because I want to give back all the warmth, the respect, the goodness, the love, the understanding, the fineness. I am only looking for serious relationships! I just want to know, you want the serious relationship with me?
Because I do not want to waste time on the empty games. I am only looking for the serious relationships. To see the future together, that we have general interests.
I am the good both trusting person and very soft.
I have an experience with people from other countries. He has asked me the very often naked photos, why? I do not see the seriousness in it to see me naked. I'm not sending the nude photos! I not the little girl what to do such photos and me the serious woman!
I wanted us to have mutual relationships. I understand that
The Internet of acquaintance, it not the most serious acquaintances. There is also a lot of sensation, I know about this problem.
But I'll repeat again, I'm not going to look for the money, or apparently
Of those. I am here to meet man.
If you think that you have such interest as mine, I will be glad to see each other bigger. And to move on. May be at
We have the future with you. Then, we will not waste our time for nothing and feeling. If we consume our acquaintances in empty and without sincerity and delicacy, and also without understanding each other, then at us what will not arise! I live in Russia, yes, I live in Russia. Me 47 years!
I hope you understand my letter to you? I will wait a lot for your letter and your photos!
Yours and only your Anastasiia!

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alina.07liia.lovv@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:11 pm

Greetings!
My name is Alina! To me of 58 years! I hope that I for you am not old? And what is your name?
I know English, Italian and German language, and you?
I have found your address on a site of acquaintances and have decided to write to you.
I search for serious relations! And you?
I the lonely old woman and I wish to find to myself the man till the end of my days!
I send you the photos! If I am pleasant to you, write to me!
I will wait very much for your letter and certainly your photos!
Alina!

Header:

Return-Path: <alina.07liia.lovv@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Received: from [10.1.17.16] (ns3852608.ip-217-182-199.eu. [217.182.199.126])
From: "Alina.07Liia.Lovv@gmail.com" <alina.07liia.lovv@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019

The E-mail contained the two photos above and two additional ones:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:04 pm

Good afternoon .
My name is Alina!

I thank you for your interest to me. I am glad that you have decided to answer me and I am very glad to our acquaintance. I very much would wish to find to myself the friend on correspondence and if all is good further it is possible even will meet, but before I think very far, especially we are familiar only the first day and we should learn much the friend from the friend, I hope, what you with me agree?
I do not send naked photos! I not the little girl what to do such photos and I the serious woman!
, I would like, that we had mutual relations.
I here because I wish to give all heat, respect, kindness, love, understanding, tenderness. I understand that it cannot be made on the Internet and consequently in the future when we will get acquainted better I would like a meeting with you if you not against!

, I live in Russia! I was born in village Nikolsk in the Penza region the cities of Penzas! To me of 58 years! I was born on January, 17th, 1961! As to language, I learnt at school and when studied at institute, I can freely communicate! Therefore I do not use the translator! I was married, but we have lived only 3 years as my man has started to drink and change much to me!

At me simple phone and there is not present the Internet and consequently I write to you through the laptop which remained to me from my grandmother, but it very old and there is not present such programs as Skipe and Watsapt and Viber!
I as send you the photos, I hope, what they will be pleasant to you?
I as hope that you will send me the photos!
If you think that you too have a same interest as at me, I will be glad to learn each other more. And to move further. Perhaps, at
Us is the future with you. Then, give we will not spend our time in vain and feelings. If we spend ours acquaintances in empty and without sincerity and tenderness, and as without understanding each other, at us that it will not turn out!
I will wait very much for your letter!
Yours and only yours Alina!

I will usually write you an evening when I will check up all homeworks of children! I hope for you it not a problem? I work as the teacher of Russian and the literature!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:12 am

Greetings .
, I am very glad to see your message. Very much it to be pleasant to me, that you have written.
I very much like to play the piano, to be engaged in run and to read history books! I well am able to play the piano! I and now go to the tutor that would learn to play even better!
Today at us very cool weather and in the street 3 degrees of a cold, has passed small snow in the afternoon. How is the weather at you?
I work as the teacher of Russian and the literature as well as wrote to you in the first letter, I work in the village! I live one as to me the school has allocated the house for habitation, despite that that I live in this village! And as whom you work?
My salary makes 270 euros a month! But I do not need to pay for utilities, for that that I the deserved teacher!
My growth makes 170 sm, and my weight of 60 kg, at me brown eyes!
I like to float, every Wednesday and Friday I go to pool. When here summer, I go on lake if there is a possibility. Also I adore to go by a bicycle.
, you like to go by a bicycle?
My parents are engaged in gardening and hold hens! I them see every day and constantly I go it to help on the house!
What your hobbies? What do you love? What is not present?
I am very glad that we have got acquainted with you and we will continue gets acquainted better. I with impatience will wait for your letter and certainly your photos!
Alina!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:24 pm

Good afternoon !
Soon new year. I usually spend this time with my parents! We gather under a peal of bells and we listen to speech of the president and at us the whole table of meal is covered!
But this new year I while precisely do not know that I will do, while I do not have thoughts!
Christmas we mark on January, 7th, but it for us not such big holiday. At us celebrate a holiday New year more. And in your country as?
, I drink green tea and I write you the letter! Silent and quiet music at my place plays, to me it is very pleasant that I have got acquainted with you! I very strongly like to conduct with you dialogue! I looked forward your letter. , how you? How has passed your day? I hope that is good:)
I have just come from work! At me today was not so a lot of work!
I would be very happy to look every day at your photos! I very much hope that you will send to me of more photo!
I have met some men in Russia, but all these men have deceived me or have offended my feelings. I looked on TV that in other countries of the man search for serious relations! Such qualities of men, as decency and honesty in relations there have still remained. I hope, what it so? Because men with whom I got acquainted earlier, had other opinion. They were afraid of serious relations.
At me today good day, with me all is good, I am happy that I can write you letters and that at all of us is mutual!
At school at me too all is excellent!
I wish you pleasant day and with impatience I will wait for your answer and certainly your photos!
Sincerely, Alina!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:40 pm

Good afternoon !
, thanks for your letter. How you? I hope that is good. The last weeks, I had
There is enough unlucky days on work.
I do not love lie and treachery! I want only fair relations and fair dialogue!
I rise in 6 mornings and to 7 I already on work! I work approximately till 16:00 and I go home!
We at school have a tasty dinner and I as take meal home because a lot of meal remains simply so!
But it does not say that I do not prepare to eat, and on the contrary! I very much like to prepare!
My favourite dish is salads from seafood, various soups and porridges!
It is pleasant to me white and black colours! And what to you?
At leisure I very much like to walk on park near to school, there silence and fresh air!
, I am glad that it is interesting to you to learn about me. If to speak fairly I very much was afraid that
More I will not receive your letters. I thought that you essentially search for the woman close to you.
Therefore firm relations with me, will be not interesting to you. , I was afraid of that you at all
You will want to learn me. Because of distance between our countries. Therefore now I wish to tell
To you that I am not afraid of distance between us. This distance some hours of flight on
The plane. I hope that you also understand it. Therefore I do not think that it will be a problem
For us if we really want serious relations. I will repeat serious relations,
Because only such relations are necessary to me. I hope, what you will agree with me??? , I want,
That you were fair with me. Because today your letter has given me hope. Hope of that,
That we are waited by the happy future. And at us the firm relations based on can turn out
Love and trust. If something not to be pleasant to you in me, better to say it right now, in
The beginning of our acquaintance. I do not want, that at us were to each other false hopes. I want
To tell to you it is fair that I chose you and your country for acquaintance is not casual. I wanted
To get acquainted with you because you very much were pleasant to me. And why I chose your country, and
Not another. Certainly because I have knowledge of a foreign language. Therefore I am convinced,
That I can quickly adapt for a life with you in your country. I hope that you are correct
You will understand me. Why I am not afraid of our relations. And why I believe that for us with you was not present
Problems to continue acquaintance!
I will try to tell more about me and my family. I hope that it also will be
Interestingly for you... I the daddy is called by Andrey, and mum Marina!
I do not have children, but I very much love children!
Already the age is great. I never was abroad!
I was in Kazan, in Moscow, in Sochi!
And where there was you?
I wish you pleasant day and I will wait for your letter!
With understanding and respect, Alina!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:09 am

Good afternoon !
, thanks for your letter. It becomes really interesting to receive letters from you.
, how your day? How is the weather? Today at us solar weather, in the street-2 degree! Weather today just fine. I also am happy to receive your letter today. Correspondence with you delivers me a lot of pleasure!
Today to me for work my girlfriend has come. We are on friendly terms with it since the childhood. She is my best girlfriend. I have told to it about our acquaintance. I think, you not against? She very much rejoiced for me. We agreed to go to cinema in this weekend. And you love cinema? What genre? And to go to theatre to you it is pleasant? I like to look cinema. I like romantic comedies. Recently we with the girlfriend went to the cinema on a film - "Irony of Love". I do not know, you heard about this film or not. Because it is Russian film. But I can tell to you that it is an interesting and cheerful film. And if you like romantic films. Then to be pleasant to you this cinema.
At us each days off directly at school show cinema and it is healthy that it is not necessary to go far!
how you like to have a rest? I very much love the nature and especially summer. We with girlfriends last year were on the sea in Sochi. Then I have seen for the first time the sea. It was unforgettable impressions for me. It simply not to explain words.

Every year I try to make out holiday from work, but now at me it is a lot of work and there were many expenses and consequently I do not know, how I can soon have a rest. I try to finish work more likely and to solve all problems leave faster I could in the deserved holiday. if all is good in our relations I wish to spend this holiday with you. It would be healthy.

I hope even better and more close to learn you. I think, it is important for our further relations. When I have decided to get acquainted with you. I well understood that without a meeting our relations are only flirtation. And anything serious. Therefore I looked in advance all information, concerning the visa and other documents for a trip. I have learnt that it probably to make for rather short time interval. It now not a problem! Therefore I am completely convinced that us divides only distance and anything more. And at desire of a meeting is some hours of flight by the plane. And we already together. Certainly, when both of us will be ready to it...

You do not think that I ignore them I can is simple that that not to understand. Language for me it not a problem but happens everyone. I always try to answer all your questions. Sometimes, I can not have time to answer all questions. And if I do not answer something important for you. You simply remind me. Well???
I do not know, when you will receive my letter. In the morning? Or in the evening? But I will hope that my letter always brings to you good mood!
, I will wait for your answer!
Yours Alina!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:51 pm

My greetings !
, I so am glad to receive your letter. It really does a smile on my person today. I thought of you. I do not know as it to explain, but I felt that I will receive today your letter. Probably, because all the day long at me today good mood. How you? How your mood?
, I wish to explain to you why earlier I could not find the man. The main reason is work which takes away a lot of time. But I cannot tell that I have been deprived by man's attention. I had meetings with men, but all it was not serious. These men were afraid of serious relations or simply were not ready to it. They are lazy and abusing alcohol. Because many men have predilection to drink many alcohol and to it to fill in own lacks. Serious relations with such man never the good can be. I do not drink and I do not smoke. Only on a holiday I dare to drink a glass of good white wine. I not against if the man drinks alcohol. But it should be a little and very seldom because I do not wish to quarrel because of alcohol. I want, that my husband always was happy and in good mood, without alcohol. And I will try to do all for this purpose.

I like to dance, and you? I attend dancing school. It helps me to hold my body in shape. I also like to prepare meal.
, I will treat you on our the first meetings. I also can cook food at your desire. What it to be pleasant to you from meal? It is interesting to me. I hope that all is fast at me to turn out on work that I could take vacation. Within the next few days, I should learn exact date. And we can discuss the plan of our meeting already seriously. I even yet did not inform my parents on plans for this holiday. But I am completely assured that they will not be against. They always wish my only good luck. Because I the only child at them. And now I would like to dream what be fast I can with you nearby:)
I will wait for your letter!
Yours Alina!

I send you the photo of my village! The photo under № 9 was at us to the newspaper and I took this photo of my village from the Internet, I hope to you it will be pleasant to a photo of my village?

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:47 pm

Greetings !
, to me it is pleasant that you try to answer all my questions and attentively read my letters. I see that I am interesting to you. , I am glad that we have found each other. Ours with you acquaintance pleasure for me. , you the interesting and sociable man. You write me remarkable letters! I wish to hope that our relations do not stop only on correspondence. This my opinion and I wish to be sincere with you.
I am glad that from one million people on the Internet, we could find each other. It seems to me that it is destiny. I cannot name it in another way! Now, when I wake up in the morning, my head is occupied by thoughts on you! When I go to sleep, my head is occupied only by thoughts on you. You have forced me to return to a reality. Earlier I gave all time to work. But now at me other thoughts. Thoughts on you. This happiness for me. I constantly think, whether all at you is good. how you have spent day? What do you do? Correspondence with you delivers me a great pleasure. It is very pleasant, when the man understands my feelings. Therefore I am not afraid to trust you my feelings. I do not know why, but I trust you. I did not have such feelings to the man for a long time already. But you deserve my trust. I am assured that trust, this main thing for serious relations! I want, that we did not have secrets from each other! You agree? We with you search serious relations which can lead subsequently to a meeting and serious relations! We should trust each other!
I think of how our first meeting after virtual acquaintance as it is my first experience of acquaintance in the Internet will take place much. I cannot while to myself to present our first meeting, but I am not afraid of it. , you are afraid of our first meeting? You thought, already about it? It is interesting to me...
I will wait for your answer!
Your sincere Alina!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.