Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Natasha F.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alina.07liia.lovv@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:28 pm

Good afternoon !!!
, your letter warms me as the beam of the sun and does my life more pleasantly. My acquaintances and parents say that I have very much changed recently. All of them are surprised to my happiness. , I wish to thank you that you are near to me. It does me happy. Thanks you!!! When I read your sincere letters, at me good mood during the day. I would like to dream only of us with you. , I wish to unpack your photos and to show to their my parents. I hope, what you do not object? Send to me a good photo for this purpose!
how passes your day? What do you do? I would give much waking up in your embraces. I wish to look in your eyes. I wish to wake up from your kiss. What will be our first kiss? How you think? I think that it will be very sweet and passionate kiss. I can feel your love and tenderness. I very much wish to try this kiss right now. I am assured that it will be unforgettable. I do not know why, but after acquaintance to you I feel well. I have many forces. Constant desire something to do. I am simply happy... I want, that you knew that I do not search for the rich man as it is done by many women now! Me riches and expensive gifts do not interest. The most important thing for me that my future man could provide with all necessary a family! And the rest I think, the woman should do. She should be able to feed a family, it is necessary to clean clothes, to clear the house. But many women do not wish to do it. They, I prefer to have the servant. , but unless to cook food for a family, it is bad? Unless to tide up the house, it is bad? To see off the husband for work with a tasty breakfast in the morning, and to meet with a tasty supper in the evening! Here this real family happiness! And I want it! Certainly, I understand that our relations just virtual. But I think that we is already close to real serious relations. It is only following stage of our relations. Distance between us not a hindrance. I do not see this distance between us.
I wait.... With impatience I wait for your answer.
You is a lot of kisses, Alina!

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:13 pm

Greetings my darling !
We have a lot of snow, even now it is snowing!
, I so am glad to yours the letter. We with you as the climbers rising on mountain. Only from the different parties of this mountain. And when we will meet at mountain top, we will be waited by happiness. We can enjoy the sky, stars, love and passion.
, I hope that you understand that we cannot write each other infinitely long. Soon there will come such moment that we will know all about the friend the friend in letters. But not to see each other. And then the question remains only behind our meeting face to face. You agree with me? What do you think of it? How it will occur? What will we do? I very much would like to learn your opinion. I think of it constantly.
I ask you it because I have to you a joyful news. This morning I talked to my chief and I can soon take vacation. I am very happy! , I can take vacation. If we can meet that for what period of time I can remain with you? I understand that it will be better to remain for ever together:). I would be glad, but we with you adult people. We will try not to accept hasty decisions to our first meeting. I believe that our first meeting will be the most important for both of us and for our future. Well ????
, I hope that you can define date when for you it will be more convenient to meet me and to inform me more likely. That I could start to plan all concerning a trip to you. For me the trip to you will be unforgettable impression. I do not wish to lose such chance which to us is given by destiny...
, I very much wait for your answer! I hope to receive reciprocity on my offer! I cannot so more. I wish to feel you, to touch you. For me it is most terrible torture to know that you are at me. But during too time it is far from me. I want, that you have well thought of it...
I wish to be with you!!!!
Yours and only your gentle Alina!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:47 pm

Greetings my favourite !
, I am glad to receive your letter. , I thought of you. All my thoughts now only what be fast we can together. I am happy only from one thought on our meetings. I am glad that you understand my feelings. Also I am glad to learn your feelings. Your letter as always warms my heart. I do not know how to describe that occurs. , I already spoke to you about it. Yesterday we again spoke with mum concerning you. , I have told to it that I cannot live without you. I wish you to see. Mum thinks that I should go to you, instead of suffer here one. My best girlfriend, I already spoke to you about it. It also supports my decision to be with you.
, I think that we will be defined concerning date of our meeting. I think that it will be the best time for our meeting. This year to meet you, for me it is unique chance. You know that at me the dense working plan. , the destiny gives us this chance that we used this chance. I hope that you also can have time from work during this period, and it will not prevent us for a meeting! If in some days you need to go for work. I think that the whole month together can show to us that we could not see throughout many months of correspondence. It will be our first meeting. And it is very important! We can understand a reality of our feelings. We should solve, we will live together one happy family!!! And I do not come back home. Or I should return back home. I very much want, that we were happy together. Therefore I will be glad for happy continuation after our meeting.
When we start to speak about details of our meeting I understand that it not a dream... And from it to me it becomes pleasant and good...
, now I have only one dream. In this dream, I go down from the plane and I see you. I see in your hands flowers, it rose. I hope, what you did not forget, what it is my favourite flower??? I approach to you, and you give a bunch of flowers to me. And here I already in your embraces. We merge in passion of one kiss. We go to yours home. I do for us a romantic supper. On a table there is an easy food. The light music plays. We are overflowed with emotions, and we silently we look on each other. Then we dance, and dance slowly transfers us to a bedroom. We appear in bed and we start to undress slowly each other. Our love, our passion, does us uniform. It so is fine!!!
I look forward your answer.
Yours Alina!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:26 pm

Greetings !
, so, tomorrow, I can go to look more, concerning my arrival to you. I do not know how many the trip and how much difficult preparation of necessary documents will cost.
Therefore now I wish to ask you very important question. Probably, it is the most important question in your life. And I want, that you have given me the definitive answer to my question. Last answer. YES or not.
I hope that you understand all importance and gravity of our first meeting. You are really ready to what I will arrive to you? You are ready to ours with you of a meeting? It is very important for knowing for me. For me it too very serious choice. I know that for a trip to you, I should spend a lot of time and forces. YES, I am ready to it. And you are ready??? I think that you understand that our meeting - the FIRST, but also VERY IMPORTANT for our future relations. It just now in letters, we wish to love each other. Actually, all can change. But only not for me. I do not change my decisions. Now for me the main this your decision. You understand? Therefore for me it is necessary, that you have given me now the definitive answer. And if suddenly before my start you tell to me, NO. I will very strongly take offence at you. I hope that you understand it...
I wish to be only with you. I promise to you that I will make all for this purpose. Nothing will stop me...

I think that you not against if I ask you again some questions. It is necessary for me to specify at you some information for a trip. Well?

- To what airport I should arrive? That it was closer and more convenient to you to meet me?

- You can give me your full data (your full name and the full address)? I give it to my mum. My mum worries concerning my trip a little. Thus, she will strongly not worry, if I give it it. okay?

I will look forward your answer. I hope that you answer all my questions already today because it is really important for me. Well?
As I very much worry on the account of cost of a trip to you, suddenly I will not have not enough money! I saved a floor of year of the salary and postponed a few money, I very much hope that my money would will suffice what to arrive to you!

Also wait tomorrow for my news!

Yours and only yours Alina!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:09 pm

Greetings my favourite !!!
I at all do not know from what to begin.
, today I went to travel company to learn the flight sum to you. To me have told that the visa and the passport for travel abroad
There are 240 dollars, and a return ticket from 589 dollars, medical insurance and other documents necessary for departure in yours
The country of 280 dollars, also 1109 dollars turn out. , tomorrow I get wages of 270 dollars and as the award at a rate of 50 dollars and a holiday money at a rate of 200 dollars just as I and wrote to you that I saved a floor of year and saved money on travel and at me 175 dollars there have gathered, but I do not have not enough 414 dollars more!
It for me very large sum of money and such money is not present in our family!
I hope that you will help me and then I will write the application on registration of the visa and documents, but it should be made as it is possible
More likely. You will help me??? Documents will prepare from 9 till 12 days, and can and earlier, to me so have told in the tourist
To firm. My visa will be valid 90 days. I already represent, as you will meet me at the airport with colours. Mine
Favourite , for me it is very important that you trust me, and will help me with money for flight to you. As without yours
The help I cannot carry out flight to you. I think that the trust is the most important thing in relations between the man and the woman.
I very much trust you, and I do not wish to lose you never! I hope that soon we with you will together! Answer me as it is possible
More likely, I will wait very much for your letter, this letter will solve much, and I think that my heart will soon find rest and if your feelings are really truthful, And you concern me sincerely you to me will help to arrive to you, I very much hope for you my favourite !!!!
Forever your favourite and gentle Alina!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:34 pm

Greetings my favourite .
, I am glad to receive your letter!
I am glad that you will help me on Monday of 414 dollars! But unfortunately I had a bank card period of validity in 2020! Now I should wait for a new bank card. It will occupy long time!
You cannot send the help into the bank account of mine the daddy or mum????
We with parents would go to bank and would receive your help and then I have paid at once for my documents!
I very much hope for your understanding!
I wish you pleasant day and I will wait very much for your letter!
Yours and only your Alina!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:50 am

Good evening my dear .
, I am very happy to receive your letter! I waited a long time for your letter and finally waited! How was your day? How are you?
I’m doing fine, I’ve been cleaning the snow in the yard for the second day. We have a lot of snow, because I live near the forest and the field and we always have a lot of snow in the winter!
, I asked for a bank account from my friend who works with me at school!
We are going to the bank and we will get your help!
I'm glad that you will send your help tomorrow and I can fly to you!
My dear , I am sending you my friend's bank account:

Beneficiary: K. Anastasiya
Beneficiary's bank: Tinkoff Bank
Beneficiary account number: 4081784050000051XXXX
Beneficiary SWIFT: TICSRUMM
Beneficiary's bank address: 1st Volokolamsky pr., 10, bld. 1, Moscow, Russia

Address:

Country Russia
Penza city
Village: Nikolsk
Street: Lesnaya, house 9

It comes from Nizhni Novgorod, and now it works 2 years with me at school and lives in my village!

I also send a copy of her passport! I made a copy in advance of her today to send you, but I forgot. Now I will attach a copy of it in my letter so that you can send money!
I kiss you tenderly and I will very much wait for your letter!
Yours and only yours Alina!

Good evening my favourite .
, I hope that you have sent today the help and I at last can arrive to you!
How passes today your day?
Today I went to school what to accept examinations as my friend has not come to work! It had a temperature!
I wish you pleasant day and I will wait very much for your answer!
Your Alina!

Good evening my darling , how you? I very much wait for your letter!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:52 pm

Greetings my favourite !
I will try to tell to you about the feelings as much as possible that you have experienced that I feel! That you have understood, how I appreciate you and I am afraid to lose! Favourite, I hope that you will understand everything that I wish to tell to you in this letter. It so is strange and pleasant, when, waking up in the mornings and falling asleep at night so there is no you. I will follow you both in fire, and in water! I all heart will catch each your sigh, each smile because I very strongly love you! I will present to you happiness! I am able to do it, after all you - my life! I trust in you, I am afraid for you, I love you and I know that, without looking on what, I will be a number! You know, so it is strange, when you are not present nearby. The feeling of separation is stronger than me, after all it slowly kills me, depriving of a dream and pleasure... Romanticism whom you give me, lifts me to heavens where I wish to remain with you for ever. . To Find each other among millions people, in the Internet, and not to lose is big gift and I thank for it a life! I will make everything never to lose you! And I am happy, after all such love, sincere and present, time is given in a life only. I very much value you, favourite! I write you this letter that you, at last, have understood that we should be together always, should overcome all obstacles, all situations and to be together! It is impossible to banish our love, she will not forgive it to us, and the life without love is not necessary also coins. You know it. Tell that you know... Allow to give each other love and romanticism, rejoicing to each minute spending together. I without you cannot live any more, I can not breathe, I can not exist! Native mine if it was possible to describe all those feelings which to me are given by love to you, I would make it, but you know that I am not able to do it, after all only sincerely loving person cannot describe feeling of love. Feeling for the sake of which it is necessary to live! Feeling for which it is necessary to struggle!
I am very glad that you will send today the help! I hope that you will send the information on remittance or the remittance check is better than a photo that I would go to bank and could receive your help!
With impatience I wait for your answers, your love Alina!

Will last how many these infinite minutes without you?
I so have become bored of you, my sweet, you simply do not represent to yourself. Very strongly. When all it will come to an end? To me it is sad without you. Expectation is so hard.
Why you are not present nearby? It would be desirable to nestle simply on you, to feel your force, to feel such fragile in your strong embraces, simply to be dissolved. I, simply love you... And these words start with depth of my heart!!!! After all our meeting is important for both of us. I represent our meeting every night. And each time in my thoughts is so much feelings, emotions and passions.... I think that I am important for you also. While my love!
I very much wait for your letter!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:54 pm

and why transaction is not has gone right? It is very strange!
But fortunately my bank account today has come!

For sending in dollars!

It is my personal bank account:

Correspondent SWIFT: CITIUS33
Beneficiary ` s bank: AO «ALFA-BANK», 27 Kalanchevskaya str., Moscow, 107078
Correspondent bank: CITIBANK NA, 399 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10043, USA
Account with correspondent bank number: 3631XXXX
Beneficiary account number: 4081784081009000XXXX
Beneficiary SWIFT: ALFARUMM
Beneficiary: G. Alina

I very much hope that tomorrow at you all will turn out!
Good night my man!
Your Alina!

My home address:

Country Russia
Penza city
Street:

My bank account!

Greetings my favourite how there are your affairs? How passes your day? Write to me, to me it is very lonely without you!
Your lonely Alina!

Good evening my dear .
, I called in bank what to learn the information! To me have told, you should send money for this data:

Correspondent SWIFT: CITIUS33
Account with correspondent bank number: 3631
Beneficiary account number: 4081784081009000
Beneficiary: Galimova Alina

If so that does not turn out on the same data but under this data:

My home address:

Country Russia
Penza city
Street:

I very much hope that at you all will turn out!
Good night my prince!
Your Alina!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:29 am

Greetings my favourite .
, I am very glad to receive your letter! The my dear man, I have understood you and I very much hope that at you all will turn out also you will send today your help! I the first time accept transfers from abroad and consequently I as I do not know all rules and laws, therefore as you write, it is better to you to go to bank and there to you will tell as to send money for my account!
My dear, I am fingers that at all of us it will turn out!
I will wait very much for your letter!
Your Alina!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.