Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gen.tyler.e.johnson.0001@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:58 pm

From a Survivor:

Military Romance Scam where Gen Tyler Johnson is fake character related to Speedlink Delivery and Courier Service. There is a topic here concerning that scam website:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=70139

Also from the Survivor:
I also provide you this mobile number
+216 54 141 760 he called me as the carrier who works for speed link
courier to ask me for money.

Tyler Johnson <gen.tyler.e.johnson.0001@gmail.com> 9 August 2018
TO:

Good Afternoon
Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail, however, i really want to
establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.
It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? I am US military officer
currently in Afghanistan now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a
good sense of humor,
i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue
mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the group and supporters of the
"ISIL, also known as ISIS", which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed
by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.
Out of the total fund my share was $3.8 million dollars (three Million eight Hundred thousand united states Dollars ) I
am seeking your assistance to secure my share of the money out of this country ( Afghanistan ) to your own country for
you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country.
So i want you to assure me that if this money gets to you in your country that you are going to be trusted to keep the
money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money from you. but i want to let you
know that i have made a solid arrangements with a company known as "SPEEDLINK DELIVERY AND COURIER
SERVICE" and they have promised to deliver the fund through their diplomatic method to any of my choosing
destination.
This delivery is going to be handle legally by the "SPEEDLINK DELIVERY AND COURIER SERVICE" and there will not
be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be
deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 35% of the total money once after the money is
delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.
One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to
this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be
dangerous to me based on my position here.
I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream,
though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my
mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Funds.
Note; I do not know how long we are going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here,
which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund,
because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.
I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want
to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio
message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.
Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly
appreciated.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this latter.
Gen Tyler Johnson.

Tyler Johnson <gen.tyler.e.johnson.0001@gmail.com> 11 August 2018
TO:

Good Evening
How is your health today? Thanks for your mail which was well understood.Firstly,I want to assured you that
everything is going to work out accordingly without any problem in the future.
Meanwhile, every arrangement to insure safe delivery of the cash box to you is in place, through a reliable security
and delivery company without any form of problem when you finally receive the consignment box, once again I want
you to understand that I did not disclose entire deal to the company for security reasons.
I really wish to partner with you and also promised to reward you accordingly for your acceptance to help me in
securing this money and to maintain confidentiality attached to this business as this is my only hope for investment
when i retired from service.
Like I told you, I am a serving senior officer in the military and after this business we are going to create an
everlasting family relationship, and you will not regret for being part of this project, but I pray that God will give you the
heart and mind to truly help me without cheating me.
Once again, this business is highly secured and risk free if only you will follow my instruction every thing will go
smoothly and Please try and keep this matter within yourself alone and never disclose to anyone.
Every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone,and on no account should you disclose it even
to the staffs of the delivery company (SPEEDLINK DELIVERY AND COURIER SERVICE), also remember that the
box consignment was registered to the company as a diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials.
For us to finalize every arrangements kindly send your personal details to me so that I can submit your details to the
security company to enable them proceed further for the final delivery of the box to your country address.
This is your required details below to me urgently;
Your full names:...
Your address:...
Post code:......
City:........
Profession:......
Telephone number:...
Your copy of ID CARD,DRIVING LICENSE,INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT any of this is accepted ..........
Once you receive the money i will let you know my plans to come over to meet you one on one in your country and
we shall discuss and decide on how and where to invest the money. alternatively, when i come over then i will handle
the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.
I await your immediate response
Love and care from
Gen Tyler Johnson

Phone:
+21654141760
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Tunisia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Tunisie
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:04 pm

Tyler Johnson <gen.tyler.e.johnson.0001@gmail.com> 13 August 2018
TO:

Good-morning,
Thank you for your message, Frankly speaking, I am a Gen Tyler Johnson with a remarkable reputation which of
course I would not want to be seen thwarted as a result of Mal-practices of any kind.
The fund is valid and the whole process is legal. The fact that there is the word untruest should not invade the
business globe. Know that I am dealing with you based on trust and mutual understanding.
If a benefit of doubt is not given in a business then there would not be a business, partnership, and one interest,
thereby the world at large stands the chance of a never-seen global economy meltdown.
The transfer of this money through delivery company at hand is a serious issue that requires utmost attention
contrary to the presumption from your thinking. Obviously, you and I have come a long way investing time thus I
would not want our collective effort to be in vain and especially at this time. I have entrusted you with so much and to
whom much is given much is expected. we see a lots to trouble over here in military camp.
Gen Tyler Johnson

Tyler Johnson <gen.tyler.e.johnson.0001@gmail.com> 14 August 2018
TO:

Good Morning
Thanks for your information which you have sent to me, now am convinced that am in the right part with the right
person. I have been doing everything possible to make sure that you will receive the cash box successfully, and i
have submit your information to the security company (SPEED-LINK DELIVERY AND COURIER SERVICE). I
believe that they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about the arrival and delivery date of their
delivery officer who will be coming down to your door step to deliver the cash box to you.
They tag the box as diplomatic package and it will be delivered to your door step. I have handed the box to them
through their agent here,.I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the packages within 2 or 3 days after
departure to your home address that you have provided. I want you to contact the security company through their
email address now for proper identification and notification.
The Contact details are as follows:
Company Name: SPEED-LINK DELIVERY AND COURIER SERVICE
------------------------------------------------------
SPEED-LINK DELIVERY AND COURIER SERVICE
710 HIGH RD, LONDON N17 OAE, UK
T / FAX +447397941902 / +22879807875
E-MAIL: info@speedlinkglobalcourier.com
SITE: speedlinkglobalcourier.com
------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, i have forward your contact details to the company but i will advice
you to write to the company through their email above, of which they will get back to you as soon as possible base on
my instruction.
Note. that as your information has been submitted to the security company, most of the communication will be
between you and them because you are now known as the owner and the recipient of the consignment, meanwhile
you should be adhering to their instruction till the consignment is being delivered to you. Secondly, keep this matter
between both of us without letting any one to know about it, because some people are evil, and will not be happy
when good things are coming along the way, with their greedy and negative mind. This money will be of a great value
to us in future.
Thank you for your cooperation, i hope to have smile with you soon and am counting on your honesty. I might not be
free to follow the activities of the security company, just try and stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you
Have a nice and better day ahead
Yours
Gen Tyler Johnson
US ARMY

Phones:
+447397941902
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Hutchison 3G UK Ltd

+22879807875
Country or destination Togo
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gen.tyler.e.johnson.0001@gmail.com speedlink.tg@deliveryman.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:08 pm

Tyler Johnson <gen.tyler.e.johnson.0001@gmail.com> 15 August 2018
TO:

Good Afternoon
How are you doing today? please kindly contact the delivery company that your partner send a luggage on your
behalf they should informed you when the luggage will arrived over there in your country, please contact the delivery
company with this email address info@speedlinkglobalcourier.com , keep me posted as soon as you hear from them,
see you soon
Gen Tyler Johnson

SPEEDLINK DELIVERY AND COURIER SERVICE
speedlink delivery company <speedlink.tg@deliveryman.com> 15 August 2018
TO:

DEPARTMENT OF DELIVERY SERVICE
Attn:
This is Speedlink delivery And courier service,your pattern send us to you to deliver a Family
luggage; We want to reconfirm your details of your information And your residential address before
processing your tracking information. We assure you that within 3 days of this notification your
luggage will be delivered in your country. please reconfirm your details of your information And your
residential Address quickly.
Dr. Daniel Joel
Head of Delivery Department
****************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************
[The information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is the property of the company to ensure the speedlink security and delivery service and / or its Customer and
is intended for use only by the person or organization to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or is exempt from disclosure in
accordance with applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, the agent of the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the information to the
intended recipient, you are informed that any use, distribution, transfer, printing, copying or distribution of this information in any way or in any way is strictly prohibited. If
you received this message in error, delete this email and ately notify us by email: info@speedlinkglobalcourier.com] Log in
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Tyler Johnson <gen.tyler.e.johnson.0001@gmail.com> 18 August 2018
TO:

Good Morning,
Greetings from the Military Base,how are you doing today? it is my prayers that you will always be in good health
where ever you are presently,as for me, i am fine,but only thinking and meditating on how to handle and fulfill this my
desire of being meeting you after delivery. please try and follow the instruction of delivery company
The government provide us with everything we need,our paycheck is paid to our bank account in the United States
till we go back home after the assignment, so as far as i remain in Afghanistan. i cannot receive or send out money.i
have paid for the registration of the consignment and have placed a shipment instruction to the shipment company for
the delivery of the box to your door step in your country.

Love and care from,
Gen Tyler Johnson

Tyler Johnson <gen.tyler.e.johnson.0001@gmail.com> 19 August 2018
TO:

Good mornng,
i swear with my head and my life, you can never have problem with the police the luggage is coming along with the
diplomatic agent according to the delivery company, the diplomatic agent will call you as soon as he arrived XXXXX.
you should not be afraid because the luggage is saftey, i will be coming over there in your country after my military
operation.as soon as the money luggage arrived, i want you to follow the instruction of the delivery company to avoid
destroying our collective effort and remain strictly confidential between us until I arrive. see you soon
Love and care from,
Gen Tyler Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

speedlink.tg@deliveryman.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:14 pm

speedlink delivery company <speedlink.tg@deliveryman.com> 20 August 2018
TO:

DEPARTMENT OF DELIVERY SERVICE
Attn ,
This is the speed link delivery and the courier service , the 2,550 dinars is for the local tax requested
to pay over there in your country XXXXX, before they allow your luggage delivery to your door step.
please kindly send our diplomatic agent the 2,550 dinar immediately he call you on phone to enable
him clear your luggage from the custom control to delivery your luggage to your door step.
Dr. Daniel Joel
Head of Delivery Department
****************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************
[The information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is the property of the company to ensure the speedlink security and delivery service and / or its Customer and
is intended for use only by the person or organization to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or is exempt from disclosure in
accordance with applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, the agent of the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the information to the
intended recipient, you are informed that any use, distribution, transfer, printing, copying or distribution of this information in any way or in any way is strictly prohibited. If
you received this message in error, delete this email and ately notify us by email:info@speedlinkglobalcourier.com]

Tyler Johnson <gen.tyler.e.johnson.0001@gmail.com> 20 August 2018
TO:
Good Morning ,
How are you doing today? i just read your email you received from speed link delivery company, the content well
understood, am in a military camp now over here in Kabul, Afghanistan
to be honest with you i did not have any means to send the 2550 out from Kabul Afghanistan, i can not send out
money gram or western union money transfer, due to the problem over here in the country and position here as a
military man, that why i pay the delivery fees, i did not know they will ask for insurance
i plead you please dear , try your possible best to see how you can send the 2550 dinar to the delivery company to
enable the company obtained the insurance and send the document to the Ras Al Khaimah international Airport
Dubai to allow our luggage proceed to your home country .
This is my only hope in this earth, try your possible best my dear to source for the money, as you can see we did not
need to waste time any longer. i will be coming over after service very soon, see you soon
Love and care from,
Gen Tyler Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:16 pm

Tyler Johnson <gen.tyler.e.johnson.0001@gmail.com> 21 August 2018
TO:

Good Evening ,
How are you doing today? please contact the delivery company and the agent request to them , how much you can
afford to be honest with you am so much worried .
This is my only hope in this earth, try your possible best my dear to source for the money, see you soon
Love and care from,
Gen Tyler Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.