Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

isrealpascal034@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:26 pm

From a Survivor:

His email is isrealpascal034@gmail.com
He went on a dating site and stole monies on the guise of LOVE

WHAT IS IT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS SCAMMER?

The E-mail address is used as a contact E-mail address for http://w ww.ipwandsonglobal.com/contact-2/

Contact
John Isreal Pascal
Chief Executive Officer
Email: isrealpascal034@gmail.com
phone: +1 509 315 2019

IMG_6505.PNG
IMG_6505.PNG (208 KiB) Viewed 6982 times

phone: +15093152019
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Spokane, WA
Original network provider* Eltopia Communications, Llc - Wa
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: isrealpascal034@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:29 pm

This is Israel how are you ?
Please cam you send me your picture ?

Header:
Return-Path: <isrealpascal034@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 16:04:11
Subject: Re: You asked me to contact you here..

Hi , you are so beautiful,
How come you just writing me today ...
???
Where are you now ?

Hello , good morning from here ,
Just got up and thinking of you
I have checked my emails several times to see if I will read from you
I hope all is well with you over their
I hope to read back from you soon and God bless

Thanks honey , am glad to read from you how was your day at work and I hope you are doing fine ,
What's your job, and where do you live now ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:31 pm

Am really surprise to get your email , you know I don't actually give out my contact to people ... when I got your text I actually begin to think about where we met and how we met ...?

I could remember but you know , I waited very long for your email , I almost gave up on love ,
And I am not the woman type so I thought and almost believed that maybe God hasn't want me to find love again ...

You most be a very hard working woman, what type of business do you do ?
Tell me little more about your self and your job

Oh okay , please go have your dinner , what do you what to have for dinner ?
Do you have hangout ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:34 pm

oh that's very good to know you have a very nice business global contractor, am into rig constructions and renovations or over water bridges and Buildings. I have worked at many countries across the globe

I deal basically with oil platforms ranging from middle east and far east Asia. But really i am hanging the hat this year, i think after getting all the wealth in pursuit, i have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner.

I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my deceased wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on

Okay babe , so tell me more about your self and please be free to ask me anything you would like to know about me ..
is your work place far from your home , do you live alone?

So sorry about your past relationship and about how he left you ,
Well I was married just once to a wonderful woman , who we both enjoyed our marriage , we were so much in love with each other but it was so unfortunate that death took her away from me and ever since then I have been alone because I was thinking that I may never find a good woman that will love me for me the way she did love me , but at a time I feel it's high time for me to move on with life and be happy again because life is too shot and a life well lived is a life lived happily in true love
All I have been praying to God for is just a woman that is tired of lonely life just as me , a woman that knows what true love is all about , a woman that I am going to spend the whole rest of my life with in true love and happiness ,
I just want to be happy,
I just want to love and to be loved
Is that too much to ask for ??

Wow , so are you really looking for a new lover ?
And does that mean you are ready to love and to be loved ?
And does it mean you think we can both make things up and see how we can build a happy home and happy relationship together ?
If yes please let me know because I am tired of lonely life and I feel God has touched your soul to reach me for a very great union that will turn our both life around into something we have ever wanted and always prayed for ...
I hope to read back from you soon
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:35 pm

Hi

I was just looking at your picture right now and thinking of you , asking my self what you could be doing right now ,

I bet is your business I love an hardworking woman like you , I appreciate your kind of woman and your kind of personality,

You know I have been asking my self so many questions about what I think about you because ever since we start talking again I have never stop thinking of you , everything I do is you even when I am eating is you alone in my thought when I close my eyes it's only your pictures that I see ... honey

How is your work today , I hope you had something for breakfast and I also hope you had something for lunch ...

If yes tell me what you eat today

I miss talking to you

Do you remember me in your day today ?

Do you think of me as I think of you ?

What is your idea type of marriage ?

What is your idea type of man ?

Hope to read from you soon

kisses kisses kisses kiss ...

I just need a woman to hold me before i am old. Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right?

but for what purpose?

To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with.

All the millions are useless indeed. how much do we need to eat?

How much do we need for shelter?

how much do we need for daily fun. excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As i always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy sleep. it can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy time,

It can buy piles of books , but cant buy knowledge. It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. That is why ,

i refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, i would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought. I want true joy and happiness.

I want my woman to have power over my moods,. she can make me smile in all weather

I am glad for the fact you took your time to write me and I believe that you making a decision of reaching was never by a mistake , I believe God has finally decided to answer my prayers by bringing you to my way.

I believe You have a special thing in your heart, and i intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but i don't mind,lol. Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you

Israel.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:37 pm

Hi honey , good morning and how was your night , I hope you had a very good night rest , I never stopped thinking of you ,
And I hope you also think of me just the same way I also think of you , what are you having for breakfast ?
Can you tell me what is your idea type of relationship and what's your idea type of man ?
Have you ever thought of getting married again ?

Hi honey , am so glad to read from you ,
You are really a role model , well I should tell you little more about my self
I am a very down to earth kind of man , loyal , honest , understanding and understandable , loving caring , romantic , hardworking and God loving type of man but I am not a perfect man as no one on earth is perfect except our God in heaven but for sure I have some excellent part of me which I will like you to take your time to explore ...
Where are you now and what are you doing , how was your day at work ?
I also love to cuddle
I love to kiss

My ideal type of woman is a just a woman that will never lie or cheat on me , a and woman that is ready to love and to be loved ,
I am not looking for a rich or a earthly woman or a perfect woman ..,
All I need is just a woman that we can both learn , teach , correct each other and love each other till the end of life and I most also include that I am very down to earth kind of man that believes in doing to others what I will like others do to me , I hate lies , cheats , and arguement , I am a man of just one woman
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:52 pm

Where you both in love , how long have you been with him ?
And do you still love him ?

As for me yi don't see snubbing wrong in a woman doing what she loves , your job is what you love and any man who most be your man most understand that and stand by you , and make you happy by loving you because you deserve the best ..
Honestly I need to let you know that you are one of your kind and a woman like you deserves a good and responsible man who will love you unconditionally and make your happiness his number one priority, a man that will ever lie or cheat on you , a man that will stand by you guide you ,
I feel you Seaver true happiness
But the QUESTION , are you ready to let someone love you and you love back the person in return , no lies , no games , no drama ???
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:16 am

I am so sorry about your past honey, and am glad you are ready to let go of your past and move on with life , honestly life is too shot and a life well lived is a life lived in true love and happiness , because we only have just one life to live .

Have you been in a distance relationship before ?
What are the things you like doing on your free times ?
Can you cook , do you prefer to eat at home or the restaurant?
Do you smile or drink alchohol ?
How old are you and when is your birthday ?

Hi honey , how are you today ,
How is work and I hope you are doing fine over there , what did you eat today , are you back home?

I miss talking to you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:37 pm

Hi honey , am so sorry for the late reply , I slept off , I want feeling too well today , I took some pills after dinner and I slept off

You will have a hard day tomorrow, lie down to rest. I am always with you, even if I am not with you physically, but in the mind – permanently. I want you to know that I am always here thinking of you and missing you ,
But honey I have a request to make , I will like you and I to make out a time a very comvinient time for us to communicate , relationship is all about communication , when their is communication every other thing becomes easy ,
Honey I really don't know how you feel about me or what you think about me or about us but for sure I will let you know what I feel and think about us and I will also want to know if you think the same or feel these about us
I want to let you know I feel so much bless having you come my way and I know their are much more blessings which is going to be an unmerited happiness in the future ..
i feel Destiny and fate has finally bring our paths together and I think am afraid of losing you because I am getting addicted to you , every time when you are not here all I do is think of you and watch your picture , your picture is my screen saver on my computer and on my laptop and I begjbg to ask my self what has Shayne done to me , honestly I have never felt this way I am feeling for you for any woman in a very long time , this feelings just popped out and I think I can't hide it or keep it inside me any more
Shayne we have been so lonely all this years and why are we still here , what are we awaiting for ?
You and I are on same side of life I think

I am a very loving man who is ready to love with all of my heart with holding nothing back , I want to give you all my heart my body , my soul and my life take it in return for your love

A hardworking woman like you and nice woman like you deserves an understanding and a supportive man beside You , a man to love you for who you are and what you are ,
A man that will never lie to you or cheat on you , a woman that will never hurt your feelings even for a seconds , a man to protect you and shower with plenty love and treat you just as a Queen that you are ,
So am hear begging you to please give me a little space in your heart to sow or plant the seed of love that I have for you and I promise to watch it with every breathe that I take ..
I promise to never hurt you ,
I promise to love you unconditionally and never raise any woman above you or before you ..

Shayne my darling I hope to read back from you soon to know how you feel about this
Kisses and sweet dreams honey ..,

Good morning my love. Know that there is nothing better than waking up with you in mind, even after having spent the night thinking about you.

When I think or dream about you the best thoughts just come to my mind. I hope today you've woken up in a good mood, happy, and able to present yourself to the world with your bright eyes and with your most beautiful clothes to bring more beauty to this little planet of ours.just want to let you know I have been thinking of you all night ., I hope you have a very good and beautiful morning today and I wish you all the best best of luck at your work place and in your business and I also want to say I am proud of you .....kisses and miss you

You still remember my son Richard ?
He is now a big boy , I sent you a picture of us together last weekend..

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:04 pm

I have a son honey , and his name is Richard , he is 11 now he is the only child my late wife gave birth for me before she died , honey he is not just my son any more , he is our son and my son and we can make a happy family together , am sorry about the 3 miscarriage you had , but you just have to know that all what happened in the past was just their to prepare you for the better today and the better future , and what couldn't kill you makes you stronger , honey we can still adopt child if you want and we can all live together as one family honey ...
am already addicted to you and I feel God has bring us back to join us together to bring us to the happiness we have always wanted and prayed for ...
Open your heart for me and let me plant the seed of love that I have for you and I promise to water it and watch it with every breath that I take
I promise to love you unconditionally and stand by you , I promise never to raise any woman above you or before you and I will love you till end of life ..,
Honey how was your day at work ?
What did you eat today , I miss you so much and I hope to read back from you soon ...
Let me know if you think we are both on the same page of life ... kisses
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.