Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

isrealpascal034@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:47 pm

Okay honey , so are you home now ?

What are you doing ?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:13 am

Hi honey , good morning and how was your night , happy new month
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:45 am

Hi honey , I have been sitting on here waiting for your emails baby ...
I also had a dream that we are getting married , send me your number so I can call you then we have this conversation over the phone ...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:24 pm

Hi Honey,
Am so sorry for the late reply I just flyed out of state and it was just for an emergency project I had to attend to , I told you about this project I was working on in a west African country Nigeria , I told you I worked on the project for 8 months for a Chinese company who wants to exstend their business but they had some financial crises that lead to the reason why I stopped working on their and I also stopped my men from working on their.
Just 3 weeks ago they contacted me and they want me resume back to work , so am very happy about resuming back on this project but this time they want me to finance the project till it's completed so they pay me off , I think is better because the work left on the contract won't take more than 2 months and I plan to retire after this project so I can settle down and find a livreative business that I will employ workers who will work for me and I can have time for my love life because no success is as finding love , because is only in true love we can find true happiness and true happiness is true love And I am glad for the fact that God has touched your soul to reach me after all this while I feel truly God exist and he has brung to me my better half ,
I sent you and email about my flying yesterday am supeised you didn't get it but all the same probably the internet network was not good enough to let the email get to you ..

You know sometimes I ask my self how much do we need for daily fun ???
Excess and excess leads us to vanity .But for few of us who value the simplicity , we sure would do well in finding happiness .
As I always say ,money can buy sleep but never will buy sleep.
It can buy the best diamond watch ,but it can never buy time .
It can buy piles of bills but can't buy knowledge
.it can buy food but not satisfaction
Money can buy sec but can never buy true love

That is why i refuse to follow the crowd , so as my own kind of man I will give give up all that can be bought for which can't be bought ...

I just want to say good morning to you my queen it's 12:02 here Monday after noon , in 45 minutes time I will be having meeting with my workers and I hope to read back from you soon ,
What are you having for breakfast ?
I hope everything is well with you
Please get back to me and let me know if we both feel the same thing about life ...
kisses and a god bless you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:09 pm

Hi honey , am glad you having same thing I had for breakfast as your breakfast baby ,
Well I and the company has sealed agreement on the project , my layer has signed and they has signed aswell , so am 100 percent sure they gone pay me back what left on the project is just roofing and some other interior parts ,
I am sending you pictures of the project and the auto draw , when I started and the level it has gotten to ...

+2348102875989

I will call you with this number soon my darling so you can take the call and we talk on phone , I miss talking to you , it's raining here in Nigeria

Phone:
+2348102875989
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ipwandsonglobal.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:54 pm

The fake site used in scam claims to be a business named IPW & Sons Global Company.

From the fake site:

IPW & Sons Global Company is a private construction company specializes in Planning & Architect, Renovation, Building and full Construction Work.

Contact

John Isreal Pascal
Chief Executive Officer
Email: isrealpascal034@gmail.com
phone: +1 509 315 2019

+15093152019
Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Eltopia Communications, Llc - Wa

The fake site was registered on March 25, and is active under the privacy protection given by the Registrar NameCheap.

This is what the fake site looks like:

ipw.JPG

The entire website is created with the sole purpose to add credibility to the main character used in romance scam:

The CEO:

ceo.JPG

On Norway dating sites the same stolen picture is used as:

henryhandsome56
Oslo, Norway
Seeking a Woman age from 44 to 70
Language skills: English, German, Norwegian
Relationship type: Long-term relationship or marriage
Divorced
Children: One
My work: Engineer Architecture
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:22 pm

Yes honey , I tried calling your phone but it wasn't going through , it's 10:03 pm here already and I am in my hotel room , I had pizza for dinner , how about you what did you have for lunch , do you like to eat pizza ,
How has been your day ?
You can call me on my number anytime you want honey , but why can't I call you ?
Where are you now and what are you doing ?
What's your favourite meal ?
Do you drink alcohol or smoke ?

Good morning honey , how are you doing my my love
It's already 1:40pm and I am here swimming , has a break at work but my men are still on the field ,
Miss you and miss talking to you

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:39 pm

No it had nothing to do with our relationship , I just stopped smoking but I still drink but it's occasionally ..
What's your favourite colour ?
What do you smoke , marijuana or sigarete ?
And what type of alcohol do you take ?

Hello my wonderful woman,

How are you doing angel?

it has been a very hectic installations today i really hope i finish my job before (29th) of this month so i can fly straight to you.

I really appreciate knowing you baby, at least i can see someone i can share my heart and exchange my words with.

I understand its not so easy to believe i can love without seeing but it not hard to believe because love is a special feelings and emotion you can easily fall for.

Been far apart does not indicate we can not love for real , all i want is a woman that will dedicate her time for me and always prove to me am the one and only ,

i have work a lot and all i need is a woman to settle down with , i really want to know if really you can give me your heart.

I am ready to take care of you , I told you before I ain't looking for a rich or a wealthy woman or a perfect woman , all I want is just a good and loving woman toblove me for me and me love her back for her with all of me and to spend the whole rest of my life with ...

baby life without a partner is incomplete......

Meeting on internet is the only easiest way i think a old man like me can easily found her love, we have seeing a lot of couples that has met on internet and we have heard many people that has been take for granted.

well what really do you want from me . I have a feeling I would be even more impressed when I get to meet you in person.

I think you are an awesome lady and i intend to get closer to you day by day and please don't be offended if you think i am pushing things to hard or probably being to forward and open if you don't like it just let me know ,its just who i am and i hope it does not bother you in anyway, right now i think i will have to stop here for now and would be hoping to read from you and if you also feel like talking to me on the phone , here is the number you can reach me on whenever you want to talk to me about anything , i shall always be here to talk to you and share feelings with you as much as you do need me to call this number , first you have to dial the Plus sign (+) then you include the numbers as follow +2348102875989 that is the number i use for now in Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:34 pm

Hi honey , am just getting ready to go to sleep now , it's 9:42pm here Nigeria and tomorrow is another hectic day at work , what are you having for dinner ?
Do you miss me ?
Honey can you download whatsapp messenger or hangout on your phone so we can have instant chat when you are home and at list the conversation could get better ...
I miss you all day my love and I really can't wait to hold you in my hands and sleep very next to you ...
when is your birthday ?
My favourite colour it's also blue but my type of dressing depends on my type of outing ...
Miss you and love you so much
When are you having off again my love ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:33 pm

Yes honey, I will be back to states soon as am done with my project here and I will really love to meet you in person , I will love to get married to you ,
Where would you like us both to live after marriage ?
Have you ever thought about our honey moon just you and I ?
Miss you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.