Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zemfiranixper@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

zemfiranixper@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:36 am

Email:

Hi! And I really wish that this mine letter will find you in good spirit. I ask you, do not be shoked, that today I contacted you. I may easy tell to you, why I write you is today. Because for this exist just one cause. And this cause is my loneliness now. With the help of notice I wish to remove it. That is why I hope that you either lonely, and you may understand me in it. The loneliness is the mostbad thing, which may be to any person. Do you agree with me? If you understand me, then write me as soon as possible. Here is some information of me. You may call me Zemfira. Hope you can get my picture with this letter. My age is 26 years old. I am kind, nice, easy going girl. Sorry, I forgot to say you that I am from Azerbaijan. I wish that I got that one person for my goal. I mean you. And that you now are not have love relations.Reply me soon. Have a good day. Zemfirulechka,

Header:

Return-Path: <global@abeam.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [185.95.204.19])
Subject: Hello my dear pen-friend.
Reply-To: Woman Zemfirusya < zemfiranixper@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Woman Zemfirusya <global@abeam.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 01:02:31

Originating IP: 185.95.204.19
Originating ISP: Asiacell Communications Llc
City: Mosul
Country of Origin: Iraq

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

zemfiraasdalekpe@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:34 am

Email:

Hello! And I really expect that this my notice would find you in nice spirit. I ask you, do not be shoked, that now I address you. I can easy say to you, why I am sending you is today. And to this exist just one cause. And this cause is that I am so lonely now. By this letter I want to forget about this bad feeling. Because of it I hope that you either lonely, and you can understand me in it. The loneliness is the mostworse thing, that can happened to any person. Do you feel the same? If you understand me, then write me as soon as possible. I would tell you some information about me. My name is Zemfira. Hope you may get my picture with this message. I am 26 y.o. I am soft, intelligent, open minded girl. Sorry, I forgot to say you that I am from Azerbaijan. I hope that I found that one person for my goal. I mean you. And that you now are not married.Reply me soon. Have a nice day. Zemfira

Header:

Return-Path: <selection.138@energy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [122.54.198.89])
Subject: Hi my great mate.
From: Zemfirchika Pretty <selection.138@energy.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Zemfirchika Pretty < zemfiraasdalekpe@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Zemfirchika Pretty <selection.138@energy.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 16:10:11

Originating IP: 122.54.198.89
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: Manila
Country of Origin: Philippines

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.