Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

viktoriyamilashka89@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

viktoriyamilashka89@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:49 am

Email:

Hello, friend!, I want to see how much you are curious in finding & acquaintance with new & wonderful girl? Friends call me Viktoriya. I am hope to your like my Picture. I'm also find person with which my life is quiet and astonishing. I'm very cheerful, kind and positive lady. But I am still have single and yet very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating site and got you e mail. In reality, I'm looking for real individual for a strong friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose I want to find a lover for my solitary life! I very much expect that you are it's a individua. I'll be satisfied if we can find our common curious & our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life. Now I don't know how much you are curious in continuing our conversation therefore in more detail I will write about myself letter. I will wait your message. See you soon, Vikuska.

Header:

Return-Path: <a-art@theia.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [177.182.102.173])
Subject: Hello my great mate,
Reply-To: Vikunka Lonely < viktoriyamilashka89@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Vikunka Lonely <a-art@theia.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 00:25:12

Originating IP: 177.182.102.173
Originating ISP: Claro S.a.
City: Belo Horizonte
Country of Origin: Brazil

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.