Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elinashaymardanovaa@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

elinashaymardanovaa@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:59 pm

Email:

Salutation Nice to meet you. You're a beautiful man. I'm looking for my soulmate with serious intentions for a new relationship, i'm not looking for entertainment. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. I have a beautiful name Elina, I am 33y.o. I have no children and not married. What age are you? Even you're younger than me, you can answer to my message. I noticed that you live? name of the country where I live Russia, i hope to get to know each other will not be a problem. In the letter i'm sending you my foto, send me your photos, that will allow me to know you better. If our goals do not match, you can ignore this letter. I hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a soulmate, and we will continue our pleasant communication. With regards, Elinoka!

Header:

Return-Path: <baybaytora@themis.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [113.161.95.123])
Reply-To: Elina < elinashaymardanovaa@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Elina <baybaytora@themis.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey hey my dear friend
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 14:08:02

Originating IP: 113.161.95.123
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elinashaymardanovaa@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:17 pm

Email:

Hi there my great mate! Glad to meet you. You're a beautiful man. I'm looking for a responsible man with serious intentions for real love and relationship, i don't need only fun. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. You can call me Elina, I'm 33y.o. I am not married and have no children. How old are you? If you're younger than me, you can respond to my letter. You live? I live in Russia, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a big problem. In my letter i'm sending you my foto, please send me more photos of you, that will allow me to know you better. If our goals do not match, please ignore this message. I really hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a woman, and we will continue our pleasant communication. Sincerely, Elinusya

Header:

Return-Path: <ykuro@my.catv.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [31.223.128.206])
Subject: Salutti!
Reply-To: Elinka Elina < elinashaymardanovaa@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Elinka Elina <ykuro@my.catv.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 16:36:56

Originating IP: 31.223.128.206
Originating ISP: Telekomunikacije Republike Srpske Akcionarsko Drustvo Banja Luka
City: Bijeljina
Country of Origin: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

liana.siory@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:22 pm

Email:

Hi my great pen-friend! Nice to meet you. You're a handsome man. I'm looking for a decent man with serious intentions for serious love relationship, i don't need only fun. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. I have a beautiful name Elina, I am 33 years old. I am not married and have no children. What age are you? If you're much younger than me, you can answer to my message. I noticed that you live? I live in the country name Russia, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a problem. In my letter i'm sending you my photo, i will also wait for your photos, that will allow me to know you better. If our goals are different, do not reply to this letter. But i hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a girl, and we will continue our dialogue more closely. With warm wishes, Elinushok!

Header:

Return-Path: <sakusen419@ever.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (pppoe-213-80-235-120-fix-srv.volgaline.ru [213.80.235.120])
Subject: Hi man,
Reply-To: Elinusya Elinoka < liana.siory@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Elinusya Elinoka <sakusen419@ever.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 20:59:58

Originating IP: 213.80.235.120
Originating ISP: Jsc Volgatranstelecom
City: Saratov
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

shaymardanova.elina@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:38 pm

Email:

Woha my dear friend It's interesting to get to know you. You're a beautiful man. I'm looking for my soulmate with serious intentions for a new relationship, i don't need fun and fleeting emotions. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. My name is Elina, I am 33 years. I have no children and not married. What age are you? Even you're younger than me, you can respond to this letter. I noticed that you live? I am from Russia, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a big problem. In this letter i sent you my foto, send your photos to my email address, they can tell me more about you. If our goals are different, please ignore this message. But i hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a woman, and we will continue our pleasant communication. With good wishes, Elinushoka,

Header:

Return-Path: <houkoku@akasa.jp>
Received: from localhost ([43.231.57.145])
Subject: Salut my dear man!
Reply-To: Elinulya Beauty <shaymardanova.elina@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Elinulya Beauty <houkoku@akasa.jp>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 21:35:53

Originating IP: 43.231.57.145
Originating ISP: Mnr Broadband Services Pvt. Ltd.
City: New Delhi
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

elinochka.elya@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:39 am

Email:

Hey there my dear pen-friend Glad to meet you. You're a beautiful man. I'm looking for a decent man with serious intentions for real relationship, i don't need flirt. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. My name Elina, I'm 33y.o. I have no children and not married. How old you are? If you're younger than me, you can answer to this message. I'm right that you live? I live in Russia, i hope to get to know each other will not be a problem. In this letter i sent you my photo, send your photos to my email address, they can tell me more about you. If our goals do not match, you can ignore this letter. I hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a woman, and we will continue our dialogue more closely. With regards, Elinushoka

Header:

Return-Path: <m_naka@otc.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [113.20.99.223])
Subject: Hi there my new friend!
Reply-To: Elinushok Pretty < elinochka.elya@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Elinushok Pretty <m_naka@otc.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 16:44:04

Originating IP: 113.20.99.223
Originating ISP: Cmc Telecom Infrastructure Company
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Stolen picture received with the essage:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

eliiina.eluyuhka@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:43 am

Email:

Hey hey my awesome mate. Glad to meet you. You're such a beautiful man. I'm looking for a responsible man with serious intentions for long-term serious relationship, i don't need flirt. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. I am Elina, I'm 33 years old. I have no children and not married. What age are you? If you're much younger than me, you can answer to my letter. I see you live? name of the country where I live Russia, i hope to get to know each other will not be a problem. In this letter i'm sending you my photo, send me your photos, they can tell me more about you. If our goals do not match, do not answer to this letter. I hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a girl, and we will continue our pleasant communication. With good wishes, Elinushka.

Header:

Return-Path: <atlantic@vesta.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (ppp-124-120-180-64.revip2.asianet.co.th [124.120.180.64])
Subject: Hey there my great friend
Reply-To: Elinushok Elinushok < eliiina.eluyuhka@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Elinushok Elinushok <atlantic@vesta.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 11:50:33

Originating IP: 124.120.180.64
Originating ISP: True Internet Co.,ltd.
City: Klong
Country of Origin: Thailand

Stolen picture received withe the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.