Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt Gen. Patricia D. Horoho

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

hottypatty123@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:22 am

Good morning my dear and sorry for my late reply to your mail i waiting for the security company to give me the diplomat payment information in London so that i will send it to you , below is the information ,,

Receiver s name (Harry Benson ) which is the diplomat name

Location London Uk

Money Gram

My dear also want you to know that i have already inform the company that you said you want to send the money and the diplomat is ready to depart to your country as soon as you made the payment ,

My dear also send me the payment information after sending the money through Money Gram so that i will forward it to the security company in London , thanks as i wait for your reply .

Yours Patricia
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:10 am

below is the payment information ,,

Receiver s name (Harry Benson ) which is the diplomat name

Location London Uk

Money Gram
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

saraannclark3@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:21 pm

Email:

Dear Friend,

I have received your message and I thank you for the reply. I really appreciate and hope we will get to know each other better. My full names are SGT SARA ANN CLARK, a US Citizen, from Beverly Hills, located just Northwest of Detroit, Michigan, i graduated from Beverly Hills High School, Michigan, and also a member of British soldier and right now I am leading a troop in Afghanistan.
I am serving in the military of the 3rd Infantry Division in Kabul, Afghanistan, I Love meeting people, reading, traveling too!!, And also sharing ideas. I am caring, loving, adoring, passionate compassionate, Romantic affectionate, cheerful, faithful, Loving and God fearing.
So nice to have you as my new friend and pray that the almighty God will help us to have a mutual friendship. Please tell me about yourself?, I am having special feelings for you and hope we can build a strong relationship together.
I am expecting your reply

Best Regards
SGT SARA ANN CLARK

(stolen) Pictures received with the email:

ann.PNG

ann1.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:09 pm

My dear i am sorry for my misinformation i didn't know that you were requesting for an account from them i thought you needed only the diplomat name to send it , now the security company secretary has forwarded me the right account information which you will use to send the money to them and send pay back the payment slip after sending so that the secretary will pick up the money and hand s it over to the diplomat for his departure to your country as soon as possible below is the account information

( Nelson ofoegbu Nationwide. BANK..... IBAN....GB18NAIA07024628795761. SWIFT...NAIAGB21. Address SN38 1NW)

My dear also remember to send me back the payment slip as soon as you send it ,

thanks
Yours Patricia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sann88644@gmail.com saraannclark3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:37 pm

HI

Header:
Return-Path: <sann88644@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wr0-x241.google.com (mail-wr0-x241.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c0c::241])
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017
Subject: HOW ARE YOU

Dear Friend,

I have received your message and I thank you for the reply. I really appreciate and hope we will get to know each other better. My full names are SGT SARA ANN CLARK, a US Citizen, from Beverly Hills, located just Northwest of Detroit, Michigan, i graduated from Beverly Hills High School, Michigan, and also a member of British soldier and right now I am leading a troop in Afghanistan.
I am serving in the military of the 3rd Infantry Division in Kabul, Afghanistan, I Love meeting people, reading, traveling too!!, And also sharing ideas. I am caring, loving, adoring, passionate compassionate, Romantic affectionate, cheerful, faithful, Loving and God fearing.
So nice to have you as my new friend and pray that the almighty God will help us to have a mutual friendship. Please tell me about yourself?, I am having special feelings for you and hope we can build a strong relationship together.
I am expecting your reply

Best Regards
SGT SARA ANN CLARK

Header:
Return-Path: <saraannclark3@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-f46.google.com (mail-lf0-f46.google.com. [209.85.215.46])
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017
Subject: Welcome My New Friend

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

E-mail address now being used for a Dying Widow scam Reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66584
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:07 am

Hello my dear how are you and your health i hope fine and in good condition , To be honest with you my dear i am very very worried about you and our transaction even yesterday the security company wrote me a mail asking if you have made the payment needed for the departure of the diplomat to your country , Please my dear i really need to hear from you as soon as possible thanks .

Yours Patricia

Hello my dear how are you and your health i hope fine and in good condition , To be honest with you my dear i am very very worried about you and our transaction even yesterday the security company wrote me a mail asking if you have made the payment needed for the departure of the diplomat to your country , Please my dear i really need to hear from you as soon as possible thanks .

Yours Patricia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

saraannclark3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:01 pm

Dear Friend,
I have face a lot of challenges in life, and I am not happy because life have been so unfair to me and people that I always trust and believe in always end up hurting my feelings, that is why I hardly believe that there are still good people living on this planet earth. I lost my dad at the age of 2 and my mum when i was 19 years nobody to help me, as I was the only child of my parents, but thanks to God i finally found my self in the US military, which made me a strong woman to face life. i am single because I've not found a sincere, trustworthy and faithful man that i can spend my entire life with, men have always take my honesty and love for granted. So I decide to try and found love in another way, I believe meeting you and chatting with you is by fate, and we will be a blessing to each others life in a positive way.

God has also already blessed me here in Afghanistan with all i need in life but no one to spend life with, because of my profession, I am always busy, when I look at your picture, I feel that you are the man I've been longing for so long, I need a real man to trust and love me forever.
Note; Here in the military zone we can't make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio message and email communication, to avoid being track by insurgents. I can also chat sometimes because I am always busy.

Dear, I have a confidential matter I want you to ensure to your hand, please i want you to assure me with all sincerity from your heart, that you will never betray me.
Please I hate betrayal, if I can't trust you, tell me, please say the truth, are you a trustworthy person? Answer me ASAP.

Best Regards,
SGT SARA ANN CLARK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:15 pm

My dear i am worried and really need to know what is happening , the security company have just sent me another account information below is the information

OYINYE AZIMOH
Sort Code: 20 83 69
Account Number: 234868818
IBAN GB92 BARC 2083 6923 4868 18
SWIFTBIC BARCGB22
Bank Address: 1 Churchill street London England E14 6SE
Beneficiary Address : 27 Brampton Road London England Da9 9tp.
Barclays Bank

My dear also remember to send me the payment slip after sending it so that i will forward it to the company thanks .

Yours Patricia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Ok my dear i am praying for you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

saraannclark3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:24 pm

Dear Friend,
I really need your assistance that is the reason i contact you. I want to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we would stay in the war zone here for the rescue of the war, until I'm done here and obtain my military pass.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission
we came across a trunk box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they
use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by 4 of us that saw the money on that day, that it will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $5.800,000 (Five Million, Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $5.8 Million. to you; so far as you can assure me that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

I have made arrangements with an INSURANCE SECURITY COMPANY under UNITED NATION (UN) to deliver the BOX to any of my choosing destination. I will reward you with 30% of the total money on final conclusion of this project. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me, due to my position as an army general.

I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and keep the money safe till my arrival to you, because I will be migrating to your home to start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Attached in this mail is the picture of money when I was arranging it. I hope my explanation is very clear. reply me for the next direction.

Best Regards,
SGT SARA ANN CLARK

20170723142254-543c540f-me.jpg

20170723142256-bd4df883-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.