Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt Gen. Patricia D. Horoho

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt Gen. Patricia D. Ho

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 23, 2016 5:58 pm

mulyana,

What you need to do now is SAY NO MORE, and block her immediately on Facebook.

Read this topic for advice, and post any other information you have on her up to this point.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

ph75567@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2016 10:13 pm

My dear please sorry for my late reply, i was been very busy inside theatre training one of our soldier member that have attacked, i want you to know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs.

please i am waiting for you to tell what is going between you and the delivery company, i am waiting you update me immediately you send the money to them, please i am waiting for your message to receive the good news from you immediately you receive the cash box from the delivery company,

My dear please I'm begging you, with the name of God to tell me what is going on between you and the delivery company, have you send the money to the delivery company , please update me i am waiting for your message,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt Gen. Patricia D. Ho

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2016 10:03 pm

Hello my dear,

How are you doing today, i hope all is well with you together with your health which is very much important to me, i hope you are okay?

My love i want to use this opportunity to tell that i used to be a dead living woman before I found you. I never know I could madly be in love again. As soon as I met you my fingers met joy and my heart felt peace. I was like a land without water, where every plant witnesses drought, a sea without oxygen where every organisms met with God, and like the rose without nectar, which was deserted by every insect. When I found you, a new me was made.

Sometime in life time, we meet people we have no expectation of meeting. Sometimes you meet people and your whole world experience reforms. I meet you and started realizing the reason why I have to stay longer. There are times I search for who cares and loves me but I never see, until a day I want to fail in faith and hope but going down I meet your soft, tender hands waiting to lift me up, which shows love and care.

My heart accelerates at the speed of light, every time I breathe, I hear the rhythms of your sweet name, so melodious and charming. Every time I breathe I notice the inclination in the level of love I have for you. Maybe it's because I keep you in the most integral part of my heart. Sometimes I try to stop loving you but I realize, "I can stop breathing, because even if I do, my brain will never cease in passing the impulse of you to my soul because my love for you is burning out control, please do not keep silent to me, keep remembering someone who cares and loves you is over here thinking about you, please my love write to me so that my mind will be at rest to know that you are okay, i will be waiting to read your sweet mail to tell me that you love me as i do, take good care of yourself for me and God bless you, a million kisses and hugs.

Regards
General Patricia Horoho
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

babylov66@hotmail.com pathoroho51@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:44 pm

Skype ID:
live:babylov66

Hello Dear,
It is my pleasure to send you this friendship request. Kindly write me back so that we can talk more.

Header:
Return-Path: <babylov66@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT148-W74 ([65.55.90.199]) by SNT004-OMC4S44.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 4 Jul 2016
Reply-To: <pathoroho51@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello Dear,

My dear friend, how are you doing?, How was your day, thanks you so much for your post, I'm very happy to write you, I'm Sgt.Patricia D. Horoho,
( https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patricia_Horoho ) I am a soldier from the U.S. Army, but I am now in Libya for peacekeeping Mission, and will be home in one/two month time After my Assignment here. I lost my parents at the age of 7 and I'm the only child of my parents. After the death of my parents i was left alone by my relatives. I was so confused, but by God's intervention in my life i was picked up and raised by a catholic Rev. Father Patrick Edward, he introduced me into the military academy and that was how i became a soldier. I served in the army for 8 years and I have been to many countries for peacekeeping my last trip is Africa, it is very bad here. I teach the boys how to communicate with chiefs, how they would protect their own and how to solve the problems of those leaders who bring confusion. I only do this in the U.S. but sometimes traveling. I also take care of my father's legacy, his jewelry business.
Am single woman, no kids and never married. Hoping to find a friend first that has the potential to develop into a trusting and caring relationship. I have so much to share about myself and a lot of desire to know you. I am happily employed and absolutely love what I do. I am independent and ready to find a serious man who is comfortable with himself and enjoys what he does as much as I do. I just want to better myself by sharing my life with someone I can call my best friend and have life fun to live with. I like parks, and the beach and hang out with friends. Bon fires and more, camping and traveling to different places. I enjoy crafts and have a passion for floral arrangements. My favorite time of year is spring, the green leaves and the flowers I can plant and misty rain showers, summer tan and leisure that allows me to fall for the smell in the air, the beautiful scenery and of course, Halloween, winter, first snow and the crackling fire in the fireplace.

I'm very sincere and loving what more is there to say a country lady at heart living in city. Enjoy go camping and go love the beach and walking along the Great Lakes. Have a great interest in photography love nature and birds and wildlife. and I will love to meet a wonderful man for a serious relationship and I hope to see that beautiful person one day. I looked at this as a task from my government, despite everything I wrote for this job, but I want to settle down with the person i love. I enjoy exploring new places and meet new people Hearing the stories and share their company to be as a friend or more ..

I am an optimistic person who has different interests ... I am a down to earth man who consider himself confident, intelligent, honest, romantic, spontaneous, treatment with a big heart, easy to get along with positive personality, ambitious, driven, confident, expressive, attentive, passionate, good Christian with a sense of humor, I love cooking, sports, movies, music I'm open minded and fun loving, little things in life count, I'm drug, smoke and disease free, is a relaxed person, easy to get along with a good listener with a good sense of humor. When the relationship is very optimistic

My parents were murdered in the United States ... I spent much of my life time in the United States Arizona before I was assigned this mission. is willing to move anywhere that I will find my soul mate.... I will like to start a new life with my partner to established businesses there.
My contract with the army will soon end. The death of my parent got me a lot of pain and that is why I have not been in contact with any man. I'm ready to settle down and spend the rest of my life with the serious man, am here in search of true love, a man with love, caring, honest and trust worthy.
All My dream in life was to be one of the biggest Lady in the army, and here I am ... I will like to start a new life with my partner and established companies over there and that's why I join the (social network) and I thank God that he gives me honest, loving, sweet, very Handsome, trust and gorgeous Man like you in my life ....
Take care and have a wonderful day, am looking forward to read email from you.
Tender Kiss

Header:
Return-Path: <pathoroho51@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x22f.google.com (mail-vk0-x22f.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::22f])
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016
Subject: Re: Hello Dear,

Added photos:

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (83.49 KiB) Viewed 7919 times

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (99.97 KiB) Viewed 7919 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pathoroho51@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:20 am

Hello my Dearest
Once again I want to apologize for the unconventional approach to you and i must commend you for your mature understanding. Now, i have given you my trust and my life, please don't betray me.
we were alerted about the sudden presence of some Rebels/militants. In the resulting gun battle with them, fifty six were killed and thirteen were seriously injured and the remaining militants ran away. Unfortunately, we also lost some men in our unit.
In the process of interrogating the injured insurgents terrorists led by Al Qaeda factions including the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) and Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)., they took us to a cave in Libya centered around the eastern Libyan cities of Tobruk, Derna, and Benghazi., where we recovered a "20 feet" container containing ammunition and cash in United States Currency. We found out that the money discovered in the cave totals US$25,900,000.00 which we shared and my own share was US$4,560,000 ( Four Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars) I have successfully deposited the fund which is in form of consignment in a Security Company while looking for a honest and dependable person that will help me receive the consignment until I am redeployed from Libya.

You don't have to be scared because of this, am assuring you that, every thing will work out as plane and we will be happy. all i need from you is to be strong and stay focus ok. Also, I came to this conclusion. in the respect of our true love and strongly believe that my money and my life is safe in your hands. I want to send this money to you by a Agent from a security company because there's no way I can transfer this money through one of the banks here in Libya without been questioned and You also understand that we don't go out here for reasons of security.
I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country,

So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you it clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a ''Apex delivery and security company'' and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination. This delivery is going to be handle legally by the''Apex delivery and security company'' and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money is been packed safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 25% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund. Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time. Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Love from.
Pat Horoho..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pathoroho51@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:30 pm

My beloved,
Good day to you and how is your health today, i hope you are healthy and fine?

Thank you for making out time to write to me again, the content of your letter are well understood, i do not want you to see this business as some thing that will bring problem to you, but i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal. Honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any problem.

Am a woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit. I chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box because my spirit told me that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me.

As a military officer on assignment, am not permitted to send package down to any of my friends or relatives since am still in the military camp outside USA, if i eventually send out any thing to the USA it will be suspicious and i will be queried for the action, so i chose you because i know you are the ideal person for this deal as foreigner
who is not a USA citizen.

Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, i promise you you will not regret been part of this matter, i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind

One more thing, i want to let you know that there is no complication in this matter, if you follow my instruction, every thing will go smooth and sound in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this matter between you and i, because if we should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve
success at the end

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is sealed and trusted between both of us and on no account should you let the ''APEX DELIVERY AND SECURITY COMPANY'' to know the content of the box.

Remember that the consignment was registered as diplomatic package to the security company and that is what they believe to be in the box, so you should not let them know that the content of the box is money.

Please i will like you to send your contact details to me so that i can forward it to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box to your door step

Send your below information to me urgently;

Your full names:...........

Your address:..............

Post code:.................

City:......................

Telephone number:.........

Profession:................

Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of receiving the cash box and the safe keeping of it on my behalf till i come over to you, then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

Love and care from,
Patricia Horoho...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pathoroho51@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:33 am

Skype ID;
live:apexdeliverycustomercare

My dearest one,
Thanks for your information which you have sent to me, now am
convinced that am in the right part with the right person.

I have been doing everything possible to make sure that you will
receive the cash box successfully, and i have submit your information
to the security company (Apex delivery and security company). I
believe that they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know
about the arrival and delivery date of their delivery officer who will
be coming down to your door step to deliver the cash box to you.

They tag the box as diplomatic package and it will be delivered to
your door step. I have handed the box to them through their agent
here, they said that all packages departing from Africa normally reach
to their African head office in Lome Togo before departing to any
where in the world.

I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the package
within 2 or 3 days after departure to your home address that you have
provided.

I want you to contact the security company through their email address
now for proper identification and notification.
The Contact details are as follows:

*Company name........ APEX DELIVERY AND SECURITY COMPANY
Contact Address....... 341, Rue De l'entente, Lome Togo
Telephone No....... +228 920 27940
Fax No............... +228 883 143 70
Email............. apexdeliverycustomercare@gmail.com
* apexdeliverycustomercare@hotmail.com
* info@apexdeliverytg.cf (Dead BA)
*Website URL...... http:/ /www.apexcourier.pe.hu (Dead BA)
Contact Person....... Dickson Lawrence*

Meanwhile, i have forward your contact details to the company but i
will advice you to write to the company through their email above, of
which they will get back to you as soon as possible base on my
instruction.

The security code number of the consignment is (NS535XQ2). Please make
sure you write this number down, it is important because the delivery
officer that will be arriving your country for the delivery of the
consignment will ask you of the security code number of the package.

Note that as your information has been submitted to the security
company, most of the communication will be between you and them
because you are now known as the owner and the recipient of the
consignment, meanwhile you should be adhering to their instruction
till the consignment is being delivered to you.
Secondly, keep this matter between both of us without letting any one
to know about it, because some people are evil, and will not be happy
when good things are coming along the way, with their greedy and
negative mind. This will money will be of a great value to us in
future.

Thank you for your cooperation, i hope to have smile with you soon and
am counting on your honesty. I might not be free to follow the
activities of the security company, just try and stand on my behalf
till the cash box is delivered to you

Have a nice and better day ahead
Hug from,
Pat.

Phone Numbers:
+22892027940
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

+22888314370
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Togo number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pathoroho51@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:03 pm

Hello my darling,
Hope you are fine. Darling, i cant wait to meet you face to face over there and start a new life with you as my husband. I cant wait to kiss you, hug you, talk with you, eat with you, play with you and have a sleep in your arms. Ooooh my God please try do any thing possible so that the transfer will made fast because i want to come and stay with you over there.
I am very happy that you have contacted the shipping company as you said. Thanks a lot for that ok.
I love you with all my heart. Honey, i love you more than you do.
Thanks a lot my love,
Yours forever,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pathoroho51@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:51 am

Good morning my morning star, how was your night, we are just coming back from patrol, now i have receive your letter, how was your night, once again thank you for this feelings, you brought my joy and happiness into my life, listen i promise to stand by you both in bad and good situation, baby, I can't begin to explain how you have enriched my life, you were there in the beginning, and I know you'll wait in the end, but most importantly in between you have been my best friend, i have only few Months to end up my mission here, I just wanted to write you and let you know how much I do love you and how close we have became in such a short period of time. We may not have known each other but our love is strong and it means everything to me. You are the one who always makes me feel better about myself and makes me laugh at all the crazy stuff we talk about that no one understands but us. I'm glad I found you and I hope we spend a lot more happy times together in the future. Thanks just for being here for me i care for you more than words I could say, all my plan now is to come over to spend the rest of my life with you, Friends are like pee in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it, thanks for being the pee in my pants, have a nice day my darling.
Tender Kiss
Pat
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ph75567@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:24 pm

Dear My Friend ,

Greetings to you, how are you doing? Hope all is well with you and your family, I supposed to write you earlier but my concentration is to finish with all my endeavors, therefore I was so much occupied.

I am writing in respect to our mutual concerning the transfer of the money, after all said and done, I finally came out victoriously. It is quite unfortunate that you lose the trust and confidence I had earlier reposed on you. Although, I actually understand all you went through, skeptics and doubt, which you definitely give up.

However, I am delighted to inform you that the delivery of the cash box, finally came through with the assistance of Dr. Thompson A. Morris, from Holland, who came to my aid at the most crucial time, although a lot of money was spent for the completion of this transaction but success was finally achieved.

Presently, I am into a project with investment, so I'm now in India and due to my programmed schedule, I may not be back to my country until December 2017, because I will be traveling from London to India and to Australia, also to other countries for business establishments, meanwhile I presently reside in London because me and Dr. Thompson A. Morris, has business investment in England, therefore this is my new England number: +44 2032 394 672

First, I want to thank the Lord for keeping his promise that those that put their trust in Him will never be ashamed. He is truly the Prayer-answering God.

Secondly, I want to seize this medium to appreciate all your contributions and the time spent in the course of the delivery of the cash box. Thank you very much and may the good God bless you.

In the light of this arrangement has been made with My Reverend Father in Ghana, to send ATM MASTER CARD, to you which contained sum of US$300,000.00 as a token of my appreciation and compensation for all you have contributed and with your time you spend in the past to the transaction of the money. Kindly accept this offer with good mind.

This Is his Church E-Mail Address Contact:( presbyterianchurchs@gmail.com )

Contact details of the Reverend Father : Solomon G. Dusuma
Church Name: Presbyterian Church of all Nations
Head quarters Sent Paul parish in Accra Ghana
Address: 19 Air Port Road Accra, Ghana
Email: presbyterianchurchs@gmail.com

Inform the Rev. Father Solomon; that I instructed you to contact him regarding the, ATM Master Card, which I deposited in his custody on your name, meanwhile forward this message to him for his better understanding, and please understand that I giving you the amount by Master Card for security purpose, because if I advice the Reverend to send you the money in cash, maybe it will be lost or stolen by thief, so that is why I lodge the amount in Master Card on your name, so that you will be able to receive your money successfully, in any Bank in your country.

However, I may not be opportune to attend your messages to my email for now, because I am very busy with my project at the moment, but you may drop your current telephone number if different from the former telephone number you send to me before. I will give you a call from India as soon as possible.

Please update me immediately you received the Master Card from Reverend Father Solomon.

My regards,
Yours sincerely
General Patricia.

Sevgili arkadaşım has virtuous ,

Size Selamlar, nasılsın? tüm sizin ve aileniz ile iyi umut, daha önce size yazmak gerekiyordu ama benim konsantrasyonu bu nedenle ben çok işgal edildi, bütün çabaları ile bitirmek.

Tüm söyledi ve bitmiş sonra, para transferi konusunda karşılıklı açısından yazıyorum, nihayet zaferle çıktı. Daha önce size reposed olan güven ve güven kaybetmek oldukça talihsiz bir durumdur. Ben aslında tüm anlıyorum rağmen, içinden kesinlikle pes şüpheciler ve şüphe, gitti.

Ancak, çok fazla para olmasına rağmen nakit kutusunun teslim nihayet en önemli zamanda benim yardımına geldi Holland, Dr. Thompson A. Morris, yardımı ile geldi sizi bilgilendirmek için mutluyum Bu işlemin tamamlanması için harcanan ama sonunda başarılı olunduğunu.

Halen, ben yatırım ile bir proje haline değilim, bu yüzden Hindistan'da şimdi ve ben Hindistan'a ve Londra'dan Avustralya'ya seyahat olacak, çünkü nedeniyle benim programlanmış programa, ben de, Aralık 2017 yılına kadar geri ülkeme olmayabilir +44 2032 394 672: işyerleri için diğer ülkelere, bu arada ben şu anda ben ve Dr. Tekin A. Morris, İngiltere'de iş yatırımı olduğundan, bu nedenle bu benim yeni İngiltere sayıdır Londra'da ikamet

Birincisi, ben O'na tevekkül o utanılacak asla sözünü tutmak için Rab teşekkür etmek istiyorum. O gerçekten Namaz-yanıtlayan Allah'tır.

İkincisi, ben bütün katkıları ve nakit kutusunun teslim sırasında harcanan zaman takdir için bu orta ele geçirmek istiyor. Çok teşekkür ederim ve iyi Tanrı sizi korusun.

Gana Benim Muhterem Baba ile yapılmış bu düzenlemenin ışığında, siz emeği geçen tüm benim takdir ve tazminat göstergesi olarak ve harcamak zaman birlikte US $ 300,000.00 toplamı ihtiva eden size, ATM MASTER CARD göndermek için para işlem geçmiş. Lütfen iyi bir zihin ile bu teklifi kabul eder.

Bu onun Kilisesi E-Posta Adresi İletişim mı :( presbyterianchurchs@gmail.com)

Süleyman G. Dusuma: Muhterem babası iletişim bilgileri
Kilise Adı: Tüm Milletler Presbyterian Church
Baş dörtte Accra Gana Paul bucak Gönderilen
Adres: 19 Hava Limanı Yolu Accra, Gana
E-posta: presbyterianchurchs@gmail.com

Peder Solomon bilgilendirmek; Ben güvenlik amaçlı Master Card tarafından size miktarını veren o, senin adına yaptığı saklama kasalarında, ATM Master Card, ilgili onunla temasa arada onun daha iyi anlaşılması için kendisine bu mesajı iletmek ve anlamak lütfen size talimat Ben peder tavsiye eğer nakit para göndermek için çünkü sizin para almak mümkün olacak böylece, senin adına Master Card tutarı Köşkü bu yüzden, bu yüzden, belki de, kayıp veya hırsız tarafından çalınan olacak başarılı bir şekilde ülkedeki herhangi Bank.

Ancak, şu anda benim proje ile çok meşgul çünkü ben, şimdi benim e-posta mesajlarınızı katılmak elverişli olmayabilir, fakat eski telefon numarasından farklı daha önce bana gönderirseniz size mevcut telefon numaranızı düşebilir. Sana en kısa sürede Hindistan'dan bir çağrı verecektir.

hemen beni güncelleme Rahip Peder Solomon Master Card aldı edin.

Saygılarımla,
Saygılarımla
Genel Patricia.

Phone Number:
+442032394672
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.