Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

olganida@yandex.com - Stolen images of Ilona O.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Yuliia-Vorkuta14@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:45 pm

Hi. I am was happen to to write to you, please excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed you. The thing is that, I am tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating site! I hope that this action will be another stage in my future whole life. So,to know me better I want tell you a little bit about me! I want, that the letters between us will proceed, and you are interested and open my letter. I don't sure where to begin my description. I am never attempt to describe to someone my person in the e-mail earlier. I am can describe my person as the sunny, determined, frank sincere girl. I'm a tender girl though at the same time I'm a self-confident, person. I 've generally like candidness openness and frankness. I want you are wanted, that our written exchanges will proceed. In a future letter, I want to read more about yourself, your outlook on life. I'm sending you my photo. I hope that you like it, and we can get closer to each other. Best regards, Yuliya.

Header:

Return-Path: <rodri-34@wanadoo.es>
Received: from [46.16.25.31] (helo=Arya.Emilia) by out12.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68) (envelope-from
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 10:49:22 +0000
Reply-To: Yuliia-Vorkuta14@outlook.com
Message-ID: <415b49e4-3d55-a0f9-b307-a46098d94055@smtp.wanadoo.es>
Subject: You are my dearest man on the entire planet

Orig IP: 46.16.25.31 | Orig ISP: Gorizont Ltd | City: Yaroslavl | Country: Russian Federation

Same stolen image posted on September 7th, 2021.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Anastasiiakalasi@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:02 pm

Good Day Darling! I'm sorry for bothered you. Well,as a matter of fact, I am tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating site! I rely on that this will be a new chapter in my future lifetime. So,to know me better I am will talk you a little bit about my person! I hope, that the written exchanges between us will proceed, and you're interested and read my e-mail. I don't really know how to begin my story. I'm never tried to tell to someone my person in the letter before this moment. I'm can describe my individuality as the positive, determined, outspoken woman. I am a tender woman though at the same time I'm a certain, person. I have usually admired genuineness openness and forthright. I rely on you are interested, that our written exchanges will proceed. In the next letter, I would like to know more about u, your outlook on life. I am sending u my personal images. I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: Anastasiiakalasi@outlook.comSincerely, Nastya.

Header:

Return-Path: <kengo134@yahoo.ne.jp>
Received: from sbsonicconh5003-vm2.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (sbsonicconh5003-vm2.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [183.79.108.155])
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 20:36:45 +0100
Message-ID: <822870EA94E201782872F1F6784974BA2123E9D3@unknown>
Subject: Good afternoon.

Orig IP: 183.79.108.155 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan | City: n/a | Country: Japan

The same stolen image was posted on April 6th, 2019.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.