Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Eva Shockey

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Eva Shockey

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:18 pm

Email address used: garnerjulianne63@gmail.com

Message received on the dating site DateMeFree:

Hello Dear. How are you, I'm Sgt. Garner Julianne a US army, serving in Afghanistan, i want to make friends with you, please write back direct to my email address garnerjulianne63@gmail.com to enable me to tell you more about my self. I expect to receive your response urgent because i have something very important and private to share with you. Thanks Sgt Garner Julianne.

Fake profile used:

garnerjulianne
- 33 y/o female
- New York, USA
- English, English, English
- Military
- Have no children
I believe and also have the courage that I will find the man whom I which to spend the rest of my life with. I do believe in soul mates. I have friends that have found theirs and live very happily with them, and I have decided a while ago that I would never

Picture used - stolen image of Eva Shockey, Canadian hunter and the first woman in 30 years to make the front cover of Field & Stream magazine :

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.