Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vyannick49@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

vyannick49@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:06 pm

Form received 2018-03-15 17:25:38

What name did the scammer use?: Vincent Yannick
Scammer's email address if you have it.: vyannick49@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 45
Scammer's Skype name.: We didn't use Skype for communication, just Telegram and Mail.
Scammer's Skype username .: NA
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: @vyannick47 (Telegram App)
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: OKCupid (http://www.okcupid.com)
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Telegram and Mail
How much money did they demand?: US$ 3,500
Name you were told to send the money to.: No names given
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: USA
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 1-616-607-0240
If they posted your video on a website, please include the link.: No video posted so far, just threatening with intimate pictures and call recordings to be post on my local media sites
How were you to send the money ?: Moneygram or Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I blocked him on Telegram and Gmail. I blocked his phone number as well in my telephone.

I went to my local office of Information Technology Crimes and raised a formal complaint that will be submitted by them to the Interpol, they said.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: He's using in his profile and messages exchange pictures from another person (stolen identity) that I've been able to identify.

Apparently, photos of "himself" he has been using belong to the following person:

{Innocent person whose identity and photos stolen from removed.]

Scammer has stolen this person identity. I repeat, person of the photo does not seem to be the Scammer, he just stole his image. I found this picture in Facebook, since xxx has Facebook. However, could not locate anything about this Vincent Yannick, Just a picture on Twitter, but I don't know if he's the real Scammer.

He claims to be from Belgium, living in Lansing, Michigan over years, and claims to be a Civil Engineering. He speaks with accent, so it looks that english is not his native language. If further information is needed, please do not hesitate to contact me.
=
+16166070240
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Grand Haven, MI
Original network provider Level 3 Communications, Llc - Mi
Redirected VOIP phone number to scammer.
Attachments
69bpgt.jpg
69bpgt.jpg (64.12 KiB) Viewed 4664 times
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: vyannick49@gmail.com

Unread postby narce58 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:46 pm

i am currently talking to him i meet him through tinder .. how did u find out he was a scammer ... he hasnt ask me for anything so far and he seams like a really honest guy to me... i have even spoken on the phone everyday.. do you have more pics of him that you can share with me so i can make sure its the same person... this happened recently... i am sill in shock.. hopefully you can help me
narce58
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:12 pm

The information posted by Slaphappy was given to us by another victim of the scammer.

You should stop all contact with the scammer.
Do not tell them you know they are a scammer.
Do not send them to our website information.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:55 pm

Additional stolen picture used:

nick.jpg

The image is reported online for being used in romance scams since 2014 with the email address shenry696@yahoo.com.

The scammer asked for money and in that moment the victim blocked the scammer. He decided to blackmail her, imagining he will manage to get her back online and obtain this way the money he was unable to obtain during the romance scam.

Emails:

On 11/3/2018, "Vincent Yannick" <vyannick49@gmail.com> wrote:

My Baby!

Good evening sweetie! So sorry for writing you pretty late. I got into the U.K. early and the person that was suppose to come pick me up didn't showed up until almost evening thinking it was a morning flight and I was so mad and tired!.

I'm in the apartment now and I can say the agent did a very poor job in getting me this place as its so nasty and close to a farm! I just got access to the Internet now but can't complain as I will be here for just a few weeks.

How was your day ? Fun weekend so far ? I've missed you so much and hope I haven't kept you worried ? I love you baby and I will come online soon. Please let me know when you see this as I know you will be preparing for bed shortly. I love you so much!

VINCENT
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:56 pm

Threats:

Date: Tue, Mar 13, 2018

All you needed to do is say you can't or you don't want to help me rather than lying to me and raising my hope and then blocked me. Mmmm, I'm really disappointed in you.

Vincent

Date: Wed, Mar 14, 2018
Subject: Warning
To:

I have no problem with you blocking me and taking me for a ride but if I don't hear from you today you can kiss your career goodbye as I'm posting all your nude pics and phone recordings on your country sites!

Date: Thu, Mar 15, 2018

I see you won't reply my messages on Telegram. Come online now let's talk.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby narce58 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:38 am

Yes I have those two pictures because those are his profile along some others he sent me and but with me he never contact me by mail only text and he calls me every night and never ask for nude pic or nothing he has always been a gentleman and he has never ask for anything in return I wonder after how long he start showing her true colors to the victim because I don’t want to piss him off and do something agains me (even though he has nothing agains me) I just rather find the way to start avoiding him.. can the victim help me by sharing what was the explanation he gave her for their divorce because I am pretty sure that’s the way I can identify him ... thank u in advance guys
narce58
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:58 am

narce58,

You are an adult and you can made up your own mind. The victim reporting this case is going through an unpleasant experience - as you can see. She found out he is a scammer by getting blackmailed when she was not willing to send him money. Pushing her back in that state of mind just for you to get some peace of mind is unfair.

We showed you that at least one of those pictures is used in romance scams since 2014. Once used for that there are good chances it will be used again and again.

Some scammers are patient and they are waiting long enough before making any demand.

He will not ask for your nude pictures - he will lead the conversation in such a way that you will say something or do something that he can use against you later. That's what they do.

We told you that the best option is to stop the contact. If you decide otherwise it is your option. It is your decision to trust someone you don't really trust since you are here asking for details or to avoid the complications by dumping the person.

If he was using with you the same email address, you have already all the proof you need that you are communicating with the same fraudster. If not, please use the email address you find under every post I made on the forum and share with me some details: the email address he uses, the phone number, some of the messages you received. We will do the needed checks and we will let you know the result. Fair enough?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby narce58 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:35 am

I am so sorry you are right !! I was and i am still in shock . First time I encounter this kind of situation and I think evidentely didn’t know how to handle it ... I can’t believe there is people like him playing with someone’s feelings hope the girl that got scammed by Vincent it’s ok... I am fine I had the feeling it was to perfect to be true that’s when I decided to research about him!! I will post some of his text so all girls are aware.. I tried to find him on tinder to report him but he al ready deleted his account .. sorry again for not being more understanding with the situation but I was in shock mode
narce58
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:03 pm

Initial mails:

My Sugar,
It's the beginning of a new  day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I
sincerely love the times we've spent talking and It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you
forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts
and no regrets. I want you and need only you and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared xxx
because sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise.
All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding
never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go even if I have to
disappear to where you are right now! I don't find enough words to describe how I feel about you. You possess
all the colors and beauty of heavens, lush and satiny. Do you know how much I hunger for your gentle touch
and the warmth embrace of your body ? Like I always tell you, meeting you soon will be a great
accomplishment.
As the dawn breaks into a beautiful sunrise, may God shower you His blessings of love and lead you always to
the right path. Mornings are meant to be good. Make today not good, but great, because a great day starts with
a good morning from those who love you as much as you love them. Always make sure you have that smile on
your face because you look divine! You are more beautiful than a dew-kissed rose cradled in the fiery-hue of
morning's first light.
Good morning to you sunshine and how was your night ? I'm just waking up and will go start my workout and
soon I will leave for work and I just want you to know that I woke up with beautiful thoughts of you in my head
as I can't wait to be with you! Thanks for coming into my life and giving your heart a chance with us and I can

assure you, you will never regret it. Wishing you a fruitful and successful week ahead baby. I love you!

My Baby, 
In the past, I had always yearned for someone to love, to cherish and to take good care of - to whom I would
share my dreams with and make them come true. I'd always walked around feeling so empty with a hole in my
heart that I thought would never get filled...You filled that hole. I think back to how empty my life was without
you, and I am so grateful that you are here. I have found in you what it means to "love" I tell you a million times
a day, each day that I love you.     

Although you reciprocate these feelings, I am sure that you have no inkling of the magnitude of exactly what
they mean to me. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. You may not even realize it. Each day has
me falling more in love with you. I love you more and more with each passing day. And it eases me to know
that as tomorrow approaches, I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today. You
are really God's gift to me...my answered prayer that I will forever cherish in my heart.
My Dearest, life can be cruel but when it all comes together, there is no moment as sweet. That is how I feel
about you entering my life. You have rekindled the flame called love in me. You have given me one more
reason to look forward to tomorrow. Now, you are a significant part of my life and I look forward to the day
when we can make it permanent. I love you so much. I love you for your kindness, for your caring and giving
nature, for your openness, for your beauty - both inner and outer, and most of all I love you because you are
you. 
The fact that you show me who you really are and not what you think I may want. Sweetie, let this note be a
testament to my true feelings for you so the whole world can see and know how I feel for you because I prayed
for a person to love me. I must have prayed very hard, because God didn't give me a person - He has given me
an Angel. 
Good morning to you my sugar and how was your night ? I'm up and about to start my light workout and I can't
believe today is here already! I'm completing my packing and should head to the airport from work. I just want
us to be happy together and nothing is going to break us! I woke up thinking about you this morning and it gives
my heart great joy knowing you love and care about me as much as I do towards you. Do take great care of
yourself for me honey and always know you occupy the best part of my heart! I love you!!!️

Additional stolen pictures received with the messages:

nick.JPG
nick.JPG (31.34 KiB) Viewed 4569 times

nick1.JPG
nick1.JPG (35.43 KiB) Viewed 4569 times

nick2.JPG

nick3.JPG
nick3.JPG (26.74 KiB) Viewed 4569 times

nick4.JPG
nick4.JPG (30.9 KiB) Viewed 4569 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Rooster71 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:58 am

I too was victim to this scammer in January and February of 2018, it took him 6 weeks to ask me for money. When I refused to send the money and blocked him he sent me a final email, however didn’t threaten blackmail, as I did not send him any nude photos. The person he asked me to send money to via money gram is Latreese West in Grand Prairie, Texas. The emails, phone number and pictures are identical to the ones I received. He called me nightly as well. I started to get suspicious and found the fake photos belonged to someone else, but he insisted that his photos were the ones stolen. Attached are the photos he sent me.
Attachments
FD1C772B-47BD-4EFE-8E07-0A759E898ED2.jpeg
Rooster71
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.