Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Lucas Higginbotham - phonrawatmangun@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: attorneyservice@lawturkiye.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:58 pm

Date: Feb 5, 2018

Good Morning To you.

After a very tough previous week, this is a new week. I hope you are more relaxed.

I urge you to call snider not dwelling on the hurtful past week and move on into this new week with optimism and enthusiasm.

How is the situation with you.

Kindly reply to me no matter what so I can know that all is well and also respond to me to state your support or disappointment.

I am hopeful and I want to make you and Lucas smile this week.

Have a wonderful Morning
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: enquiries@eglxfinance.org

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:59 pm

The main fake site used in scam - eglxfinance.com was suspended after being reported for fraudulent activites. Few days later, the scammers contacted the victim from another fake site impersonating the same bank:

Date: Feb 5, 2018
Subject: Re:
To: victim
Cc:

Hi. We are back on another domain. Kindly respond so we can set everything up for you. We apologize for the inconveniences.

Maynarich

eglxfinance.org is a domain used only for the email address.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lexbotham02@gmail.com

Unread postby Grid » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:07 pm

I feel sorry for the person whose pics and "identity" has been stolen, the original Higginbotham. On Facebook there are at least 15 profiles using these pics

Aaron Higginbotham
Arnold Higginbotham
Anderson Higginbotham
Henrik Higginbotham
Alex Higginbotham
Robert Higginbotham
Robert A. Higginbotham
Thomas Higginbotham
Jorge Higginbotham
Michael Higginbotham
Lucas Higginbotham
Higginbotham J. Lexx
Steven Higginbotham
(just listing the names in case someone gets smart enough to search for their scammers name outside of Facebook)

I was in contact with "Alex" through Christian Cafe. I have additional pics that I'm not sure how to upload here. They could be helpful to someone else (that's how I found "Lucas" -- through a pic that had been sent to me that I thought was suspicious).
Grid
New survivor

Re: lexbotham02@gmail.com

Unread postby Grid » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:28 pm

Here are some more pics of (?) Higginbotham
Attachments
Images00723456.jpg
img-20170724-wa0487.jpg
img-20170724-wa0509.jpg
img-20170724-wa0642.jpg
img-20170724-wa0511.jpg
img-20170724-wa0506.jpg
Grid
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:57 pm

Thank you for the update, Grid. Can you add, please, the email address he was using with you and some of the messages he sent? That might also help someone else targeted by the fraudster using those stolen pictures.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Grid » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:10 pm

His email address was lexbotham02@gmail.com (When I asked him to email me from his mail.mil account --that's when things obviously went awry)

Good Afternoon xxx, How is your day going ? it evening here Syria time. Am glad to meet a simple and humble woman like you on that site, as i promised, here is more about me, I am Alex Higginbotham, 43 years old, Divorced, single father of 1, i have been single for 4 years, working as the Field artillery officer for the US army for 10 years and currently i had been deployed as i told you earlier, I will be coming home as soon as the mission is called off, it gonna be sooner than later because we have been here for 9 month now,
My divorce happened 4 years ago, i was separated for a year before finally got divorced, it happened while i was away on deployment 4 years ago at Afghanistan, i was there for a year and 2 month, she could not wait for me and started cheating, when i got home, i found out and try to forgive but she still cheat and brings men to my own house on my bed finally she file for divorce it was a sad memory.
I was Born in Paris(France) and moved to American at the age of 12. my Dad was from Dallas Texas. later my parent moved to Alabama with my older sister,i lost my Dad at Alabama Smith station to train accident long time ago, after His death,My Mom, my sister and i moved back to Texas, my older sister married and live in Australia now with her kids because she was married to an Aussie man and my Ex lives in Mexico she is married there as well. my Mom is French while my Dad is from Dallas Texas, so practically i am French American how about you?
I am a happy, positive and very much an independent military man. I enjoy what i do, I love to laugh a lot, dancing, I also enjoy the company of people.I don't smoke, don't go to bar's and I don't do drugs..I value my life, it's very precious to me because it's a gift and we are here for only a short time not for eternity like most might think lol.

I live according to what it is today as tomorrow it's not promised, I believe and I will say to live your life to the fullest... meaning finding your dreams and making them reality and if you are not happy find your happiness it's there just reach out and grab it.

There is a saying LOVE-LIVE AND LAUGH ALWAYS?. Maybe I will change that phrase the word LOVE because most women have no idea what LOVE means? but for those that don't know the meaning of love just live, laugh if that is what you believe??? but I am more from the old school.smiles

My favorite foods and beverages are: American,Barbecue, Southern,Italian, Mexican,Fruit (especially bananas and oranges), Coffee. My favorite music: Blues, Classic Rock n' Roll, Country, Easy Listening also my Mood sometimes dictate for me. I love reading, exercising, watching TV, going out, swimming, Motorcycle ride, horse ride but every moment has its time. I believe in mutual harmony to complete each other.

I believe in love, respect, honesty, communication, truth, because that makes a relationship strong, Does that sound strange? I know there is still a handful of people men and women that think alike and believe this way, I know Love is a feeling that you can't explain its a feeling that is within you deep in your soul, It's just a small 4 letter word but it's the biggest and the most amazing feeling ever you would have to experience it to know how amazing it is.. In life itself things could be unpredictable but nothing is impossible
I am looking for an honest, caring, sincere and a woman with a great heart as that is what i am ready to offer, i am very simple and not complicate i just want to enjoy the simple things life has to offer. to enjoy with my right woman and live together in peace and harmony as i am willing to relocate to anywhere it takes me .

let me know what you are thinking? and do you think we have anything in common?
Grid
New survivor

Unread postby Grid » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:17 pm

Some more pics --these are being used on Facebook: (fyi, one of the Michael Higginbothams on FB is the real guy and he's aware that these scammers have his pics)
Attachments
22688063_120352425393856_3729479119131037588_n.jpg
22852246_102652103839243_8878699587666918727_n.jpg
26904397_121853808621789_1516082249474968_n.jpg
30707221_121739792014270_7151631640358289408_n.jpg
31961281_1071686449638928_4632065926009716736_n.jpg
31961358_1071688589638714_1100582195619168256_n.jpg
36834048_117270405855477_6349010649120505856_n.jpg
37219856_479814019113287_2442313765388025856_n.jpg
37219856_479814019113287_2442313765388025856_n.jpg (17.57 KiB) Viewed 7283 times
37232344_104108343850259_3573369239303618560_n.jpg
37250277_104105100517250_8341797430613770240_n.jpg
Grid
New survivor

peterbotham02@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:27 pm

Submitted On: 2019-12-02 20:51:05

What name did the scammer use?: Peterson Rio Higgenbotham
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Christian Cafe
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: peterbotham02@gmail.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: Google Chat
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : We started chatting on Christian Cafe. He told me he was getting off of it to focus on developing our relationship. We started e-mailing. Then he got me to do Google Chat primarily. He sent a few long emails (which appear to be his standard emails he uses on everyone).
He told me he was going to ask for leave to come meet me. In fact, it became that he was coming permanently, getting out of the military. He was supposedly deployed to Germany. He needed me to give him online access to my bank. I got all of my money out of it and thought it would be okay. He put multiple deposits in it, and I withdrew the money and bought Google Play cards and Ebay cards for him. I took pictures of them and sent them to him. I believe he got a total of $2800 from me. This happened on Thanksgiving and the day after. On that Friday, my bank blocked me from online access. I called them, and they told me it was a scam. I was able to stop the Google Play cards from being redeemed by him ($1200) and a wire transfer of $1000.
I just found the pictures of HIggenbotham online attached to this scam. He has been trying to talk me into sending that last $1000. I had told him only if all of the money actually came in. He also opened up a CD in my usaa, but I have done nothing with that.
Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: I believe it was $2800 in ebay cards.

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

peterbotham02@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:31 pm

Posted on Behalf of a Survivor:

Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019
To:
Subject: Hello it me Peterson

Hello, Test mail............... Reply

To:
Subject: Re: Hello it me Peterson

Hey Dear, how is your day going? Work? hope good? Am glad to meet a simple and humble woman like you on that site, here is more about me, I am Peterson Higginbotham, 44 years old, Divorced, single father of 1, She doesn't live with me but see her whenever i want, i have been single for 4 years, working as the Field artillery officer for the US army for 10 years, I have been deployed and currently here in Germany, I will be going home as soon as the mission is called off, its gonna be sooner than later because we have been here for 7 month now, but just to let you know even before this mission, i am wiling and ready to relocate to anywhere it takes me to meet that special woman the Lord will bless me with

My divorce happened 4 years ago, i was separated for a year before finally got divorced, it happened while i was away on deployment 4 years ago at Afghanistan, i was there for a year and 2 month, she could not wait for me and started cheating, when i got home, i found out and try to forgive but she still cheat and bring men to my own house on my bed, finally she file for divorce. it was a sad memory.

I was Born in Paris(France) and moved to American at the age of 15. my Dad was from Dallas Texas. later my parent moved to Alabama with my older sister,i lost my Dad at Alabama Smith station to train accident long time ago, after his death,My Mom, my sister and i moved back to Texas, my older sister married and live in Australia now with her kids because she was married to an Aussie man and my Ex lives in Mexico she is married there as well. my Mom is French while my Dad is from Dallas Texas, so practically i am French American how about you?

I am a happy, positive and very much an independent military man. I enjoy what i do, I love to laugh a lot, dancing, I also enjoy the company of people. I don't smoke, don't go to bar's and I don't do drugs..I value my life, it's very precious to me because it's a gift and we are here for only a short time not for eternity like most might think lol.

I live according to what it is today as tomorrow it's not promised, I believe and I will say to live your life to the fullest... meaning finding your dreams and making them reality and if you are not happy find your happiness it's there just reach out and grab it.

There is a saying LOVE, LIVE AND LAUGH ALWAYS?. Maybe I will change that phrase the word LOVE because most women have no idea what LOVE means? but for those that don't know the meaning of love just live, laugh if that is what you believe??? but I am more from the old school. Smiles
My favorite foods and beverages are: American,Barbecue, Southern,Italian, Mexican,Fruit (especially bananas and oranges), Coffee. My favorite music: Blues, Classic Rock n' Roll, Country, Easy Listening also my Mood sometimes dictate for me. I love reading, exercising, watching TV, going out, swimming, Motorcycle ride, horse ride but every moment has its time. I believe in mutual harmony to complete each other.

I believe in love, respect, honesty, communication, truth, because that makes a relationship strong, does that sound strange? I know there is still a handful of people men and women that think alike and believe this way, I know Love is a feeling that you can't explain its a feeling that is within you deep in your soul, It's just a small 4 letter word but it's the biggest and the most amazing feeling ever you would have to experience it to know how amazing it is.. In life itself things could be unpredictable but nothing is impossible..

I am looking for an honest, God fearing, caring, sincere and a woman with a great heart as that is what i am ready to offer, i am very simple and not complicate i just want to enjoy the simple things life has to offer. to enjoy with my right woman and live together in peace and harmony as i am willing to relocate to anywhere it takes me .
let me know what you are thinking? and do you think we have anything in common? can you see any magic between us??
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peterbotham02@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:32 pm

To:

I have been on that site for just 2 days, my friend Gordon told me about it, so I did register to give a trial, I am the type that do not go to bar nor club to meet people, I also think online dating is not the best place to meet people but who knows, I am tired of been single and lonely, just want to meet that special woman, who is ready for a serious relationship, I have done relocation before and I will do it again for the last time only for the right woman, I am not complicated, I just want to enjoy the simple things life has to offer with the woman the Lord will bless me with and be happy.

To:

I am from Houston Tx, that my home of record where I have my 3 bed room and 2 bath room home, I want to venture into an estate agent business buying of old houses , get it renovated and re sell it , it a very lucrative business with good income , it gonna make a hood family business, what do you think?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.