Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Lucas Higginbotham - phonrawatmangun@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Lucas Higginbotham - phonrawatmangun@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:36 pm

Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2019
To:
Subject: Re: Tonight

Hello , hope you are enjoying your sleep, i know you are sleeping right now. I must tell you i like everything you said about yourself again, i believe we have lot in common with all the qualities you possessed, i went back to read our conversation over and over again. we will continue to learn more about each other and i cant wait to see what the future hold for us. what do you think babe? i am so proud of you been a single mother too, sometimes life hit us with unexpected issues but we have to be courageous , focus and hold our ground firmly and believe in brighter future that is ahead of us

I am full of dreams, goals and aspirations. I like to live my life fully. I know I have a lot of love to offer someone. What is great about life is that we really do not know what is around the corner. It makes it really exciting. Well, I am looking forward to meet someone to share my life with in the near future and that is why i joined that site where we met and i hope i found one with you?. I have a bright and up personality, romantic and I like to laugh a lot. I am very interested in a steady, romantic relationship based on common view and similar needs, it would be wonderful to find someone to share special romantic moments with. I really want to hear from a woman who is interested in a serious relationship, i just hope this can be you?

I am open and ready for a long term relationship . I would like to show of you how fine of a person I am . I will give you the truth, and all the good that God has put inside of me. I think we will be very happy together. I sincerely believe that anyone can make their dreams come true with enough prayer and hard work anything is possible. I said this because i know exactly what I want out of life. Yes, i have put together enough life experiences to know what is important. I truly believe that love is not about finding the perfect person. it is learning to see an imperfect person perfectly and for 2 people to accept each other for who the other is and see that person perfectly you will have this when you give yourself to another in body and soul.

Dear, if you like we can get to know one another on-line and perhaps move on to meeting in person, First, we will have a very true,sincere and genuine friendship and maybe more and see if it can develop in to something more pretty as we both want.
N.B
I am not complicated, just want to enjoy the simple things that life and love has to offer. I like to take it easy with walks on the beach and perhaps an ice cream
cone and then a dip in the water, life can be so beautiful with just the simple things.

I know Constant Communicating can help us develop this relationship to a better and a higher level if you are also willing and ready to be devoted and committed as i am willing and ready to but we don't have to rush things.

looking forward to read from you soon

Peterson.

Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2019
To:
Subject: Re: Tonight

I do sleep well baby, thank for asking. I was on duty all morning, glad to be back and got a mail from you, it put a smile on my face, baby, do you have a google hangout for instant chat?

Bank account reported as being used to commit fraud:
Ashley K.
Acct # 42026950XXXX
Routing # 321171184
Citibank
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Angelwing11 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:23 am

A scammer contacted me on POF dating site using the photos...many of which i see below. Said he's first name was James and had an 8yr. Old daughter. Said he will travel anywhere to be with the one of his dreams. Horrible spelling and grammer.Using a phone number from Iowa 641-316-9468. Said his MP and very busy with duties. Haven't talked much...i think he knows I'm onto him.I had to edit the photos to get them to fit. Whats dangerous with a US number on the phone is that they work with people here in the states to gather info and try to pass bad checks they may ask you to cash for them at some point. I was scammed once...never again.
=

+16413169468
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Iowa Falls, IA
Original network provider Sprint Communications Company, L.p. - Ia
Attachments
Capture+_2020-10-28-19-54-44~5.png
Profile name
Capture+_2020-10-28-19-54-44~8.png
Compressed picture on profile
media0_7.jpg
Photo sent by text
media0_7.jpg (38.7 KiB) Viewed 2990 times
media0_6~6.jpg
Compressed photo that may still help
media0_5~3.jpg
Compressed photo
media0_3~2.jpg
Compressed photo
Angelwing11
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:43 pm

Thank you for the update, Angelwing11.

Can you please add the email address he was using with you and some of the messages he sent?

Please remove your name from the messages (if mentioned) before posting.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Pahale » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:13 am

This is Jackson Botham who claims to be Army reserves in Bangor, Maine. Single dad... He immediately asks you to commit to him and delete your profile because you are soulmates. He is on google hangouts as Jackson Botham.
Attachments
Jackson Botham.jpeg
Jackson Botham.jpeg (44.7 KiB) Viewed 2706 times
Pahale
New survivor

Unread postby Pahale » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:15 am

He also claims that he has to reload his phone and asked for me to send him a prepaid card to make sure he doesn't run out of minutes and can talk to me through the weekend when the banks open. He even sends pictures of his bank accounts and the balances.
Pahale
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:19 pm

Hello Pahale,
Thank you for the added information.
Is there anything else you can add?
E-mails, E-mail addresses (There should be one associated with the Hangouts), Other photographs, Phone numbers, and places you were asked to send money other than the phone card are all helpful.

You should stop all contact with the scammer.
Do not tell him you know he is a scammer.
Feel free to ask any questions.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby RGBCMYKitty » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:10 am

His also uses the name Chris Hinginbotham and Higginbotham. Claimed to be Mexican/Italian, but with an obviously English last name. After some exchanges in OKC, switched to text. His messages were a disaster. You could see clearly copy and paste...but he left the details out. Saying things like "Since we met this past , " etc. He also is using other photos besides whats here. I'm horrified, and feel so awful for the real person and their family. I'm grateful to have found this posting...and to never have exchanged details of my life too personal. There are terrible people everywhere. Not only was I able to report their profile before they tried to delete it...I also am contacting my local military base to report the identity theft of this man. Why did my suspicious grow? They errantly sent me a screenshot of a conversation with a woman that was going off on him about her paypal being shutdown due to suspicious activity. He tried to claim it was a dispute between coworkers. His story was the same as Ive read here...divorced after cheating. About to retire..blahblah. Kept saying he hated how far apart we were...but the base he claimed to be at is..um...I see it everyday. I dont feel dumb...I just feel like it showed me my weaknesses and im going to ever vigilant.
RGBCMYKitty
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:02 pm

Thank you for your report, RGBCMYKitty.

Can you please post here the email address he was using with you?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Tracnorth » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:29 am

Hi, I just want to let you know that this person pretending to be Higginbotham is on POF, I started to talk to him/them and he asked me to go onto signal it's a bit like WhatsApp, I did ask why he didn't use it and the reply I had was that he didn't like it, that then was a couple of read flags to me, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt, he reckoned that he was in the military, on Australia, I checked the code and it's Australian, I asked for photos and he sent me one of him in his car and a couple.with his daughter, he claimed he had been divorced 3 years had an 8 year old daughter, would be back in the UK in 3 weeks lived Bishopsgate UK, and was based at Royal Artillery Barracks, but the way he was talking to me just didn't match a very intelligent person, I know that sounds silly, I decided to do a Google search of the picture of him in the car and it brought me to your site. I reported him to POF as an impersonator, I called him out saying I knew it was a scam blocked him on signal app and deleted my account, I just wanted to make you aware fake profile is out there. I wish I'd kept his phone number then could have put it on here, however I did give it to POF
Tracnorth
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:08 pm

We are glad you found the information.
We do not report free accounts to the providers because the scammers just open new ones in minutes that are not reported anywhere online.
I realize it's too late for that now.
Please try to post more information of the scammers.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.