Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barryjosephp@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

barryjosephp@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:24 pm

AR:

Hello, how are you doing ?

im fine thank you .. its nice to meet you ..

where are you from and where do you live ?

im from Florida USA are you in a relationship already ?and do you have children ?

can i have your number so i can give you a call

Profile used:

Harrison
Male / Single
56 Nairobi Area, City Estate / Kenya
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession civil engineer
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage

Pictures used:

harrison.PNG

harrison1.PNG

harrison2.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: barryjosephp@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:37 pm

He replied after six months... the danger of not changing your email address after being targeted by an online fraudster.

Emails:

I miss you
I have been working very hard
But I felt bad on all you did to me
When I asked for you help you refused .
Where are you now and what are you doing ?

I was working on a contract here at the middle of the sea in Orlando but now my machine broke down and it’s very expensive I don’t know who to ask for help out there right now .
This is delaying my work here at the sea .. I wanted to finish this work and contact you as soon as possible so we can meet and be together .. but it’s hard to communicate here because of the wave . And storms .
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:30 am

Emails:

Where are you right now and what are you doing ?? How have you been and how soon can you help me out with this if you can I will be grateful, so I can complete work I come to you . I am going to be paid over $350,000 USD, when I complete this work . So everything will be fine with our life together .

I have been looking for help but no way it haven’t been easy and I want this work done as soon as possible .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:04 am

Emails:

Send me your phone number let me call you .

I have been waiting for your reply . I had problems with my machine here at the oil rig all I need is to pay for the parts needed and I will complete my work and leave here . But as soon as I complete my work I will pay you back your money if you can help .

That’s the machine that needs to be fixed.

+ a stolen picture from the Internet

I couldn’t compete the payment for the parts because I didn’t come to the sea with my credit card which I left inside my car . So just the completion that needs to be sent and everything will be done and fine .i will be grateful and so pleased if you can help me . I will pay back at any cost .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:07 am

Email:

All I need to send to them now for the parts it’s $5000 But if you can’t help me with everything tell me how much you can help me with send to them to deliver the parts as soon as I get paid I will pay you back . There is nothing to worry about . I just need to know if you can help me I am going to pay you back . I want this done so I can complete my work on time .. I hope to hear from you soon ..
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Email:

You can send from bank to bank or western union.. it won’t take long, I will complete work in less than three weeks and I will pay back .. this Delay is really causing me a lot .. but I know God knows the best
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:33 am

Emails:

Okay my love I’m very greatful, I will send you the account now honey thanks so much and thanks to God .. I will send you the account details . Right now .
I thank God for you an earth angel and sent by God to me .

Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
routing number-32527xxxx.
Electronic checking number-170004695xxxx
Account name :Sandra L. Rxxx
thanks and I’m waiting to hear from you .. sorry for the delay.

Hello xxx, I hope you are fine and got all the information I sent to you , and I hope you will help me with this so I can go back to work finally .l and on time . but not too worry because I will make it up to you and pay you back ASAP.. just thinking about you and hope all you need is correct and there for you I’m here for you if you need to ask anything ..
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:45 pm

Emails:

I will send you another account. Please give me your phone number let me call you so we can have a better communication. Because I hardy hear from you .

Acct number :10212xxxx ,,,,Routing number; 2621xxxx,,,,,Bank Name ;Army Aviation....Account name;Betty D Hxxx,,,, Adress ;xxx, Alabama 36322
Please send to that account it will go through .. thank you .
And send me your account number .. that’s they are other bank address they are asking me to us, I pray it goes through as soon as you send send me the receipt. It’s secure and it’s a military account they are very safe using it .

Same day, few minutes later:

Don’t send to that account anymore, that account is Alabama Branch, I will send you another one I’m Alaska where the company is .

I just release that now and that’s not the company I was suppose to send to .. tomorrow I will send the account to send to you okay
I hope you understand please don’t send to that account anymore is wrong .

Alaska USA Federal Credit Union ...
( same bank account already reported on Aug 25, 2018.)

The bank said they should be care with the numbers they use it all the Time .. just be care with the details and send me the receipt after sending .
It will go through there is not wrong with this one now they go through it again and again . If you can help me out please do . Thank you very much .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:13 pm

Email:

I’m loosing my job you don’t want to help me .. so it’s fine when I loose my job I will stop contacting you and will jump into the sea
Send to they account today if you want to help me by Monday they are giving me termination letter of my contract .. I will kill myself if that happens .

Account Name: Bank of America
Account Name: JOSEPH K. I.
Account Number:23703764xxxx
Routine number. 05300xxxx
Swift Code:BOFAUS3N
Bank Address:6300 Falls of Neuse Road Raleigh NC 27615
Account Owner Address:xxx
Zip code 27616-8329
Phone Number:‭‭ xxxx

If you want to help for us to be together then do so
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:39 pm

Emails:

Wednesday:

Please love try and send to them and send me the receipt so I can send to them for confirmation and they will deliver the parts before Friday it will be here and the machine will be fixed .. so I can get back to work , please do this for us .

Friday:

Same company but different account if you don’t send to them on time and another company send in bigger amount for their transaction they will have to change to another account pleaser help me and send this money today if you truly want to help so they can receive my pay and send my parts ..

Account Name: Bank of America
Account Name:NNENNE I.
Account Number:23703668xxxx
Routine number. 05300xxxx
Swift Code:BOFAUS3N
Bank Address:6300 Falls of Neuse Road Raleigh NC 27615
Account Owner Address:xxx
Zip code 27616-8329
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.