Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

I Need Help to help a victim - plee25367@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

I Need Help to help a victim - plee25367@gmail.com

Unread postby Skyvian » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:27 am

She get to know a guy online few months ago in WAYN. He told her that he is a US Army stationed in Afghanistan. He is 56 years old and he dont look like and he looks like Asia guy. He told her that he is going for a war in Kabul and wanted to send his parcel to her and asking her to collect on his behalf. She did not hesitate and wanted to help him out. He planned very well and I fall into its. She have never expected that she fall into a romance scam. She feel so ashamed.

He told her his parent die in plane crash and wife die in car crash four years ago. And he made a vow to his wife that he will start looking for his love now. Out of pity and sympathy she helped him and now she is getting all the suffering, injuries and bad debt behind. Her life have totally change and ruin her health. She had transferred a huge sum to him and after transfer to him, she is getting a lot of insult and humiliating from him and she feel they are working in group and he is a married man with kids. I'm worried about her.
Skyvian
New survivor

Re: plee25367@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:35 am

Skyvian.

Follow all of the advice in this topic:
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

It is important to post the exact details of the scammer, not just his story. Details save others. Email addresses used, emails sent from scammer, names, profiles, phone numbers, courier company website addresses, other emails used in scam, documents, pictures used, everything.

worried.neice,

Same. Please post them here.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Skyvian » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:57 am

Can we talk privately? I need further advise from someone.

Notification of Delivery
Reference Number: ORNT/INT/xxxx/16
Deposit Delivery Information Details:

kindly find attached to this email the Security Shipping Company form,
which you need to fill and send back to us for verification and
confirmation before your transaction will be trash out to your chosen
destination without delay, or you can easily fill out the complete form
below:

fakeform.PNG

Full Name:
Address:
Date Of Birth:
Marital Status:
Nearest Airport:
Telephone Number:
And a Scan copy of your international passport or identity card.

Find below the account information of which you need in making of your
delivery fee:

Name of bank: AKBANK T.A.S
Account Name: Leonard Matthew.I
Account Number: 0153541
IBAN: TR310004600013001000153541
BIC / SWIFT: AKBKTRIS
Bank Address:Sabanci Center 4.Levent istanbul
Account type: Dollar
Amount: $12,200.00 (Twelve thousand two hundred and fifty
United State Dollar),

Kindly send across the scan copy of the payment information once the fee
is transfer, We await your urgent response, As soon as we receive your
payment details we would update you on the next stage of your private
delivery. We run a 24 hours service seven days a week.

We are also using Secure Guard, a safer authentication system, to protect
your private information. With this up-to-date technological support, we
bring the same spirit of personal commitment to our security needs, for
more information kindly visit our company webpage via:
http: / / als-sil.com/bmh/index.html or you can call on our Subsidiary Head
Office (USA) telephone: (+1) 832-987-3059
Thank you!
--
Sincerely,
Pedro M. Richard
..Manager..
Headquarters Afghan Line Security Company Ltd.
Street #5. opposite British Embassy, Beside Omid
tel. (+1) 646-779-3559
fax. (+1) 651-779-5830
Afghan Security Company Ltd.

paul6.PNG
paul6.PNG (254.31 KiB) Viewed 6196 times

paul7.PNG

paul8.PNG
paul8.PNG (255.26 KiB) Viewed 6196 times
Skyvian
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:31 am

Can you post the Scammers E-mail address? I need it in order to report that bank account to the bank as one being used to Commit fraud.

You can ask questions right here. We'll be glad to answer them.

Thanks,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Skyvian » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:29 pm

The Shipping Company email address: info@afghanlineship.com
His name is Paul Lee, email address : plee25367@gmail.com
His Friend in Turkey's email address : robinboockfor001@gmail.com

My Sister transferred total about 20,000 USD in total to them. She transfer second time to them.She was suffering so much these period and landed herself in hospital due to the stress and pressure she got from them. She got herself into accident. The second time, he get his friend Robin. He mention that he is from the Turkey Embassy. I have attached all the details as follow. Her credit was also being used twice in United States. Is he from West Africa? We found out all these recently while she was in hospital. We are loss and she is not in good condition. They are too cruel to hurt such a person.

Date: Fri, Aug 11, 2017
Subject: Re: Urgent Notification!!!
To: Paul Lee <plee25367@gmail.com>

Oh my dear friend Paul, it's so nice to hear from you again and also happy that you've been able to resolved this with your darling wife.. I am so sorry for not replying you on time, when i got to see your mail, I was with a guest and i decided to reply you while he's gone. You know i just can't leave you behind like this to suffer penury and pain with your wife, I was limited at first because i have got so much to do with income this period of time and that's why i disapprove with your request the first time. Indeed please understand me and know i also want the very best for you and your family at large.

Well, I will do as you've requested for me., I will send the complete fee to the company, ensure you drop me the Company payment information, so i can get my part remitted. I wait to receive that from your dear wife, so i can complete my own part of the fee by online banking transfer to the company for easy access.

Here is the payment details upon which she can make her own part of the fee:

Account Number: 0816960

IBAN: TR020004600133001000186960

Swift Code: AKBKTRIS

Account Name: EHIOSU OSAGIE

Address: AK Bank T.A.S 0133 MECIDIYEKOY/ISTANBUL TURKEY.

Please once the payment is done, please send me a copy of the payment receipt so i can confirm it and then complete my own part of the fee.. I wait and hope to hear good news from you that the parcel had been delivered home to your wife, my regards to your family and please be careful and focus on your mission because i wish to see you on your arrival back to the United States.

Yours Sincerely,

Best Friends ever.

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017, Paul Lee <plee25367@gmail.com> wrote:

My Beloved Friend,

It's another great moment to write you this mail now because i know i have tried my best for the first time to contact you to be of help to me and my darling wife with the sum of 15,500 US Dollar but you disapprove my offer because you don't have much and i understood perfectly well the reason for that, maybe you have something urgent or important upon which you've stated your finances upon and can't just have a change of mind because of me. I do understand you perfectly well and that's the reason i didn't bother to pressure you on this anymore. You're so nice for the way you did explained everything to me, I really appreciate. I am only just worried over my parcel in Malaysia and if nothing is done on time, i might get it terminated and lost and you know what that means my friend, it means losing all my life achievement.

My wife, had been so ill since 4 days now while she returned from a trip to Thailand and ever since then, she is impossible to make good hold of money and can't even feed well because of me and the parcel. She had done all her possible best to ensure that the parcel is with her, and for me to be happy again and be focus on my task ahead of me over here in my mission over here in Afghanistan. So she had pleaded with friends all over xxx (victim's country) and she was able to raise $ 3660. I do want you to see reason with me now, I am trying to plead with Company to accept $7320 from us. So i need your urgent help for us to complete this fee. I want you to help me with the other half which is $ 3660 so i and my wife can be at ease and be happy again.

Thanks for your understanding and i want you to attend to my mail urgently, so we know what we can do immediately to avoid delay.

Yours best friend,

Paul.
Skyvian
New survivor

Unread postby Skyvian » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:28 pm

Type of pressure used while asking for money:

My love, please you don‘t have to say this now because you know how much i do cherish
the parcel... The content inside the parcel are my documents, some of my clothings and a
raw gold bar
Oh yes my love, I am aware of this. Please know that to every cost you make on behalf of
this parcel my love, i will surely refund it back to you. All i needed is the safe delivery back
home.
I'm so worried now, and my heart feel pumping so hard.
The most valuable in it is my document that entails all my life achievement and award that i
have earn in the US Army and ijust can't afford to lose it now my darling.

My love, this is just a matter of seeking for loan, soliciting for help and above all asking
friends who can be of help to us in this as this is very important and also to the mail sent to
us, it's urgent because it's been trapped by the custom office over there in Republic of
Malaysia and we need it out of there.
This is really a huge task for you my love. I am really so confused now, and we really need
to think of what to do as fast as possible.

Screen shot of the conversation replaced with the text. FF
Skyvian
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:30 pm

For both Worried.neice & Skyvian,

Please use my email address (you can find it below, in my signature line) and forward the details you want to share about the scam. We will check it and get back to you.

At this stage, there is a 100% scam in each case.

Note: the other posts were split because involved a different scammer, even if it was a similar situation. FF.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Skyvian » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:38 am

There is something I would like to share with all. He told my Sister that he had 5 dangerous zone to clear. Whenever he goes to dangerous mission, when he is back, he will drop a long dramatic story to my sister.

My Love,

Good morning my darling, how are you doing this morning and how was your night.? I guess you'd a good and lovely night rest out there today? I will say that I'm so pleased to write you this mail today that our mission last night at the second border of the Taliban base was a very dreadful and dangerous one as it was so hot that the Afghan Rebels were all prepared for us and attacked us massively. They took revenge over their men who was captured by us and some who were killed and attacked our men without any mercy, Though I am so glad that I am alive today unhurt because of the love and prayers indeed we shared, I am not happy at all, because we lost one of our men on site, who was killed and massively attacked by the Afghan rebels. They shot him over and over again until they find he was dead and wrote a short noticed on his dead body for us to see which had the inscription on it: "This is Just the beginning of War in Afghanistan and more of your men are to be killed if our men who is the base of the Afghan Security are not released within 72 hours".

We had to trace this writing from them and know who fingerprint and also intelligence are on it to undergo a screening to know which of the men did fired one of men and got him killed. We're all crying over here over the lost of General Michael Powell who did gave his life for the service and dedication of mankind, security and peace across the Nation. His family and loved ones awaiting his arrival are not contacted yet because this was indeed a tragic death and we're into investigation before contacting the family of the deceased. Please my darling, keep praying for us all over here because i don't see our life to be safe anymore but i know the God whom i prayed to and our love that we both share will surely bring me back home for you. I was really terrified when i saw this General on a cold blood while lying in state, a man who both went for the training session together. The United Nations Head Office and the Department of Defense, United States, had been contacted on this and notified.

I am okay and healthy over here, no harm, no hurt, no injuries my darling, but we are not happy as we mourn one of ours. We've got 15 casualties who are actually undergoing treatment and our report from the Taliban is that we recovered 6 Golden Treasuries, Afghan statue of Liberty, 5 of the Afghan Rebels killed for attempting to attack us and 24 on our custody for investigation and torture before handling them to the Afghanistan Security Service for more proper investigation and judgment passed on them. We're actually doing our possible best and we hope to round up this mission before we keeping losing our men for the safety of the Nation. It's a sad letter today because as i write this, lots of tears roll down my chin. I am in pain, seeing we lost one of our men who served the US Army diligently and sacrificing his life for the Nation.

We're asked to mourn him today, so i don't know how often i will be on the Internet but i will try my possible best to be with you. We'll be burying him over here in the mission zone by tomorrow but today is for lying of state and also memories and credit of his life and biography in the US Army since he joined the International Security Assistance Force, ISAF. Please be good for me and don't be sad because i am good and i will always try to keep my vows and promise to return home alive, healthy and strong for you, though not by my power but the love we both share and also the grace of God that sees my heart as my family over there needs me home safe and alive.

I've also tried to contact my friend on regards to the full payment and i also hope to get response from him once i surf the Internet again and thereby notifying the shippers on the safe delivery of our parcel back home to you. When i am allowed to surf the Internet, I will get back to you, but for now, is sorrowful and mourning moment for us all. May the Life of a gallant soldier rest in the bosom of the Lord, Amen! And may God give the family the fortitude and strength to bare this sad lost, Amen!!!

Love you so much my darling, see you soon and don't weep for this but be strong for me. Kisses and lots of love.

Yours Love,

Paul.
Skyvian
New survivor

Unread postby Skyvian » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:03 am

Dear all, I'm sorry I believe my stories is the longest ever.

All we want is to create awareness for those victim and we dont wish anyone to fall into this kind of cruel process. His guy are in many dating website, his had many different name, nationality and age. Beware of this Shipping Company.

Attached are the diplomatic agent face and her passport. She look like from China. These are all the communication about the parcel arrived to her. All its was stated was money and money that he requested from. He is such a cruel person.

Shipping Company – said will be arriving on the 7 August 2017 attached the agent details

We are sorry for so late response, actually a bit of a delay in processing the delivery, but we are pleased to announce you that your delivery has been set to leave, the agent flight has been booked and her time left is 01:00, Please note that your delivery should get you on your door step 07/08/2017. Find attached you Payment rexeipt, a air waybill, the agent's identity, for your viewing pleasure. Please keep each file with respect to such delivery of the security, because it the agent will ask you to show it off before processing your package to you to avoid wrong delivery destination, this is crucial.

Tracking Number from Shipping Company - 7 August 2017
We aHere is the confirmation of your tracking Number, kindly click on the website: http:/ /afghanlineship.com/afg/tracking.html
At the website past your package tracking Number: xxxx and click on submit to view your package present location. We also use security guards, a more secure authentication system to protect your private information.
This latest technical support, we Bring the same spirit of personal commitment to our security needs,
for more information please visit our company page by: http:/ /als-sil.com/bmh/index.html Or you can
call our subsidiary company's head office(USA)Phone: (+1)832-987-3059 Thank you!

Parcel Stuck in Kuala Lumpur from Shipping Company – 8 August 2017

Glad to inform you that the delivering agent has arrive Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur Int. Airport, as he is still in Republic Of Malaysia having some issue regarding your package, and he is ready to fly over to xxx by today. The agent has informed via phone conversation that he has been trap/arrested by the Custom Service Office in Malaysia due to the fact that your package has not yet obtain the NonInspection Sticker which has to be Tag at the front of your package to secure a safe delivering, Just like we try to explained via your mobile number which was unreachable, We need you to take note that at this moment the agent is still at the Custom Service Office waiting to hear from you regarding this issue, Secondly your package is 44 K.G which is too heavy and it is not accepted as hand luggage
by Diplomatic agent, the amounted and accepted hand luggage should not be more than 25 K.G, and with this illustration above the Custom Service Office has conclude to Scan/Check or Open the package, But the agent disagree with the Custom because if the Custom should know about the content of the package and find any important Goods/Service they will want to involve a case for you to lost everything (Due to corruption by Custom) in the Box and it might lead to searching of your house address which was Tag on the package and so much unwanted offense, embarrassment, etc. by the xxx Police Service. ''Therefore'' Sir this is not a good deal with this delivering, We are sure you understand about the Custom procedure all around the world, therefore the Custom Service Office requested the NonInspection Sticker on your name (Mr. xxx ) as the receiver of the package to avoid scanning and checking of your package from the Custom Service Office and to protect your package before it finally get to you in xxx The Agent want us to informed you about this case personally But he said he is not in a safe place of making phone call to explain for your proper understanding.Furthermore, The Custom Service Director said you must obtain the above document in your name (Mr. xxx ) as the receiver of the package before the agent can have access to fly with your package to you in China, The agent has contacted the TAX/INSURANCE and the Custom Service Office record to know the cost of getting the Non-Inspection Sticker, and according to the record list all around the world it will cost you the sum of 59,000.00-USD, this fee should be pay as soon as possible. Finally, He will make the delivering to you as soon as you meet to the demand of the payment and We hope to hear from you shortly as a matter of urgency in order for the agent to obtain the said NonInspection Sticker and Fly from Kuala Lumpur Int. Airport (Republic Of Malaysia) to you in xxx by today without delay and as soon as the document is purchase. You can again reconfirm your tracking destination to view your package current location.

Parcel Stuck in Kuala Lumpur from Shipping Company – 8 August 2017 another email came in from the Shipping Company

We received your message, and we need you to take note that we have done everything we could do on this delivery and as a professional company who has been working for many years. We advice that you simply follow just according to the instruction because every other customer has already collected their package on their country destination and it is left with you only, please we have no time to delay on your delivery as we have so many other customer to attend to, kindly write us back for the payment option so we can clear your package and sent it down to your destination without delay, and you have been giving just 3 working days to complete the process, we hope to hear from you as soon as possible and as a matter or urgency, thanks for your understanding and cooperation so far. You are advice to make the payment on the same account you have used before for easy access and we shall forward to the agent as we want to keep all files with our company lawyer for security reasons, kindly find again the account details below:

Name of bank: AKBANK T.A.S
Account Name: Leonard Matthew.I
Account Number: 0153541
IBAN: TR310004600013001000153541
BIC / SWIFT: AKBKTRIS
Bank Address:Sabanci Center 4.Levent istanbul

Finally, He will make the delivering to you as soon as you meet to the demand of the payment and We hope to hear from you shortly as a matter of urgency in order for the agent to obtain the said NonInspection Sticker and Fly from Kuala Lumpur Int. Airport (Republic Of Malaysia) to you in xxx by today without delay and as soon as the document is purchase.

(From Paul 8 August)

My Love,
Good day my dear, I am very happy to read from you now and i will say it's also sad because i am putting you in this stress with my parcel you feel this way you've never felt before. I was so happy to return back to the mission base to chat with you and tell you that i did made it alive only to get this report that the parcel is trapped down over there in Malaysia as this was not planned for indeed. For you to say that when you got this news at 2 AM you've been down and sad till now, without eating any meal and also depressed, gets me more even worried because i always get your encouragement for me to be calm and okay but yet you can't keep to yours as well. This really gets me worried now,
because you know you're my strength, my heartbeat and you must be very strong and healthy for me, for us to live peacefully and happy together, so you don't have to get yourself overworked up on this. If only you do truly love me, then you would keep calm and lets resolve this together my dear without hurting yourself in tears or in pain because i can't afford to see you in pain. In regards to the said sum asked by the Security Company, this is a fixed price from the Custom Officer over there in KL and they demand 59,000 US Dollars for the Non Inspection sticker upon which
the parcel can be released and also the delivery agent as well. You must also know that this document is a proof backing the parcel down delivery across every Countries it pass through, so you must not be worried over the amount as it's a said amount that after the payment is made, it will get through to us.

I expected you to write to the Company and also asked them about the said amount but you didn't and now you're getting worried my love, do you think i am happy. I think the Company knows what's best for us and they are acting according to instruction and i don't see any wrong thing in this. I also know that each Country have their own rules and policy in handling cases and issues and i think this is one of them over there in KL and we don't have to judge them but to meet to the demand for our parcel to be cleared and left over there. This is what matters, I know of a case where clearing of goods to another country is quite expensive because of the taxes and charges needed from the custom office and this one document will backed up everything even until the parcel gets back to our home in the United States. So you don't have to worry yourself on this and even thinking of traveling to KL because of this and also get the fee paid, you know i won't stress you and also put your life at risk, please understand me my love and do know that all i want is the best for us all as one family and i don't want to endanger your life along side because of me.

My love, I know how you feel now over there as well, please i don't want my mind be compounded with so much worries and thought my darling, and i want everything to be resolved amicably although it's not an easy task, but for us to get rid of all these stress and also for the parcel to get home. I know we've got so much to discuss about and you've always told me that, so i am willing to listen to you all through the night when i am back home after my mission over here but for now, we need to settle this predicament on time before it gets out of hand and i don't like my attitude over here in the mission zone because i have been moody all day and not happy instead of rejoicing over my safety at the just concluded task we had embark on a few hours ago.

My darling, when i gave you the news of my parcel arriving home for you, you didn't hesitate because you were so understanding and i never knew you cried because of this, you know if i had another source or help, i won't disturb you in this at all and with your service to the parcel, gave my heart fully dedicated to you because i was so shocked that you did helped me at once and my heart was so fully attached to you and also glad that my parcel was going to be in a safe hand with you over there in xxx, so i am so surprised you're sad now because you're helping me out with something that's worth my life and profitable to me.

Talking about our first meeting, Yes, we did share so many ideas and i could remember vividly when you told me that you don't go out of your means and also don't like asking for returns but i never knew all these were going to be upfront my darling. You must know all these are just incident that i am even surprised at but we have no choice to find a way out and not to neglect what we must do because this is was all i have worked and earn for in the Military and I never wanted to stress you in this at all. We just need to seek for a means now to clear this urgently and then hope for the very best afterward when i get home. This is the most important sacrifice you've got to make for me so the parcel gets out of KL and return to you in your possession without any harm on it or traced at any kind.

My love, even before you broke this news to me by writing me a mail, I have been worried and i tried to eat the meal prepared for us, but i couldn't because i am not happy seeing you worried, sad and stress because of my parcel and you don't expect me to have appetite to eat my darling. I am so worried now and i am like losing focus and thinking more. Just this morning you told me this, my heart beat increased immediately and was beating faster than it was, i knew this was danger, but i quickly have to drink water, so i don't get harm because i want to keep my 100% promise of returning home to you and James safe and healthy. Do you think i am happy over here as well, I am sad more
than you do but not until the parcel is safe and delivered home to you, my heart won't be at ease and now i must confess that i am even worried for the parcel at risk over there in KL until it gets out of there and be on its way home. This is my fear and i do want you to help me out of this as fast as possible. I am really worried and i don't want to leave like to this to our second primary assignment knowing that the parcel is still there seized, this might caused my life over there in the battlefield because i am thinking so much now.

Darling. you also don't have to worry yourself on the Security Shipping Company as have doubt on them because of what's going on. They're reliable and trusted means of transportation over here and that's why i did make do of them, so you don't have to blame them on this. They just told us the reason for this was because it exceeded the normal hand bag of 25KG and so for that, the Non Inspection Sticker document must be purchased for as our package exceeded 44 KG because of its weight and they're doing their job by telling you about that. The said fee to be high is requested from the Custom Officers as taxes to be remitted before it can be cleared from them, so you don't have to
doubt anything because i can't get myself involve in anything which is not right even if i am so rich, i just can't waste and make rough use of my income. Please note that... For the shipment to be delivery in China is a typography error and you can tell from that because i saw that as well.. Remember they're not dealing with us alone as they also have other client they would delivered their goods to and maybe others are trapped with this issues as well and they have to notify all client waiting for their goods back at home. This is a typographic error and there is nothing to worried about that my dear. What must be our concerned now is for us to meet the demand of the Custom Office and get
our parcel released and also the delivery agent as well and let our heart be at ease without thought. And above all my love, your last paragraph won't have come into written because that really hurt me. You know how much we trust, love and understand each other so well, so even if we see today or tomorrow as long our heart is connected together with each other, we can do anything for each other and also not regretting our actions. I hope you're not regretting accepting my parcel and also helping me pay the first fee for the cost of delivery the parcel?? Because if you don't you won't say this last words that we barely know each other and you've done so many risk for me. Please be aware that if you were in my position now, i would even do more than you can imagine as long as my heart is fully
connected to the one whom i love so much. So please take your time to read my mail and then get back to me on Skype as we finally settle all these and think of what to do as fast as possible.

Yours Love,
Paul.

My Love,
Good morning my darling, how are you doing this morning and how was your night.? Indeed i just woke up not quite long after a long time trying to sleep, but couldn't because i kept worried over the parcel and its arrival back home for you safe, but when i did finally slept, I dreamt and saw the parcel with you as we were both happy and celebrated the victory for that after the remittance to custom office. It was a great happiness among us. Indeed, I just don't want to keep getting worried over this parcel because the time i do think of it, instead of me to be happy, I become sad and ill. I know you've done your best so far and i thank you for the encouragement so far, please i want you to do all your best to ensure that the parcel gets home for you because i did tried my best over here but my two trusted colleagues who are LTG Paul Anderson, my name sake and General Agustin Miguel both turned me down as they told me their respective families are waiting patiently for their arrival and don't have much with them at home, but LTG Paul Anderson, gave me a little hope that he will see what to do if he tries to speak with his wife and see if she can assist us as well. My darling, I am really worried, this is one of the reason why i don't like asking anyone for help because of the embarrassement we'll be facing at the end of it, but i did had no choice and I am doing this for the parcel to be home and also for the family at large. Well, we'll talk more on Skype as i get to explain
more to you.

Please my darling, don't fall ill, I am always here for you, and i want you to stay strong and healthy for me and the family at large. You know I and James needs you healthy and strong, so don't get us worried, okay. I am on Skype now as we can get communicate for two hours before i get to leave for the start of my day. I wish you a safe and good trip back to Singapore. My regards to your friends over there. I love you so much above all. Kisses and lots of love, I'm waiting patiently to communicate with you on Skype. Be strong and good for me and don't fall ill.

Yours Love,
Paul.

Parcel Stuck in Kuala Lumpur from Shipping Company – 11 August 2017

We received your message, and we need you to take note that we have done everything we could do on this delivery and as a professional company who has been working for many years. We also need you to clearly understand that we have not let you deal with this case alone as we have already sent out company lawyer to Malaysia on dealing with this case by herself with the custom department, therefore there was nothing to be done for the charges reduction according to the custom director, but we are glad to announce to you that our company C.E.O has agreed that we should help you with half of the fee which is $29,500-USD, but before that he said you must also make your payment
available of the same half $29,500-usd, please we have no much time to delay on this as our lawyer want to get out your package by herself and handle it to the agent before she fly back to her duty post "Hence" we urge that you reply back because we have done all we can and there is nothing more we can do about this as the custom service have only giving out a short time or else your package will be terminated, this means you might lost your entire package so we await to hear from you as a matter of urgency. We hope you have been rest assure of our assistance and we also need you to know that we always back all our customer especially on valuable items therefore you can direct any friends on our delivery service and get your discount. Finally, He will make the delivering to you as soon as you meet to the demand of the payment and We hope to hear from you shortly as a matter of urgency in order for the agent to obtain the said NonInspection Sticker and Fly from Kuala Lumpur Int. Airport (Republic Of Malaysia) to you in Singapore by today without delay and as soon as the document is purchase.

Parcel Stuck in Kuala Lumpur from Shipping Company – 13 August 2017 another email came in from the Shipping Company

we got the scan copy of your fee made, but we need you to clearly understand that all other fee has also be available included with our company supported fee also, but the balance fee left is $7,900-usd, therefore the document is already being process and it will be out in 24hours, we hope you try and get the balance available so we can proceed with your delivery once the document is out, we have no much time to delay on this because we want to end your deliver as soon as possible as we have other various customer awaited package to be shipp, please let us know the date of payment to avoid more delay.

Parcel Stuck in Kuala Lumpur from Shipping Company – 26 September

We need to hear from you as we have been informed that your package is now ready to be reproceed, Please get in touch with us as soon as possible, your urgent response to this message is highly needed. We also use security guards, a more secure authentication system to protect your private information. This latest technical support, we Bring
the same spirit of personal commitment to our security needs, for more information please visit our company page by: http:/ /als-sil.com/bmh/index.html Or you can call our subsidiary company's
head office(USA)Phone: (+1)832-987-3059 Thank you!

Note: als-sil.com is no more active. The phone number used in scam - +18329873059 is a Google VoIP number.
Attachments
i.jpg
i (1).jpg
Skyvian
New survivor

Unread postby Skyvian » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:06 pm

Talking about the preparation of the security in the camp based. I felt photo was taken from website. Look at all the long messages he sent, he is just copying and paste down. He wont be able to type such a long messages in a few second. Talking about receiving the items contains inside the parcels and money to be pay to shipper. Later on, after parcel stuck in KL for such a long period, he mention inside the parcel there are USD380,000 worth of gold bar. My sister told him, a stranger wont be putting a USD380,000 to a stranger. After she know she got scam. He must well take the gold bar and pay to the shipper instead of sending to her. He keeps pushing my sister to communication with his son called James. Here is the school email address : info@stmarrycatholic.com This is a fake school and website.
He said must book appointment with the school to communicate with the son. I feel this nonsense. So long the son had a laptop he can communicate freely. Luckily my sister did not contact the son called James. The son must be as an accomplice.
Skyvian
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.