Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Brenda Lee Armendarez

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Brenda Lee Armendarez

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:44 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim.

The victim met the scammer on a Slovenian dating portal. "She" claimed to be Rez Kola, 35 years old, from United States and living in a Slovenian city.

Email address used: rezkola90@gmail.com

Some of the stolen pictures used:

kola.PNG

kola1.PNG
kola1.PNG (298.08 KiB) Viewed 6250 times

kola2.PNG
kola2.PNG (248.16 KiB) Viewed 6250 times

kola3.PNG
kola3.PNG (123.88 KiB) Viewed 6250 times

kola4.PNG
kola4.PNG (278.26 KiB) Viewed 6250 times

The real owner of the pictures is Brenda Lee Armendarez, US Army Staff, and she has nothing to do with the scam. The pictures are stolen from the real owner blog.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Rez Kola - rezkola90@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:54 pm

Emails - some translated from Slovenian to English:

November 1, 2017:

Dear,

How are you and I hope everything is fine with you? I liked this page in the profile, so I contacted you and you are the first to write to me from the site. Thank you for writing me and I would like you to send me some pictures of you. I want to tell you everything about myself and why I applied for the site, so you can get to know me better.

I am a strong, sexy, smart, independent lady with many goals and lots to live in life. I am looking for a sex relationship with a beautiful and loving husband and I do not care if you are single or married, and regardless of age, I believe that age is just a lot of sexual intercourse is what brings us together. I'm looking for a man who's open to having correspondence. I am sexy, loyal and dedicated. I'm looking for someone to share personal moments, enjoy strange sex, and share the happiness of a rough and ugly sex. A man who knows how to love and how to treat a woman. I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, a smart man, and one who knows how to treat a woman in bed. I want to explore and have as much sex as I am with you and I hope you like it. I like warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy beaches. . I like romantic evenings and a bedroom between you and me after hot sex. I'm a real lady looking for a real man.

There's a little more about me here. I'm from the USA who lives in Gorenjska Slovenia, but now in Africa on a business trip. Next week I will return home (Gorenjska), so we may arrange for a meeting in any nearby hotel or apartment if you want a pleasant weekend with many genders. I was born and raised in the USA, my father is from Gibraltar and a successful business man. He was in fashion design and also in the purchase and sale of jewelry. I started working with my father in my profession and I knew a lot about jewelers from him as well as about how to make them raw, that's what they are like jewels, and also how to turn them into jewelry and sell them in a more drastic way I am now working for the life of my parents in a car accident. Now I live all alone, but now I have to fall in with me, so I have to get raw raw materials in Africa, then take them home, to transform them and sell them there too. I'm looking for a sex relationship and maybe come to you when I'm here. I think that we will have to learn more and more before we can do anything, I'll love you to send me an email, tell me more about yourself. I hope that I can tell you something about myself and tell you more after receiving your mail. I want some questions and I want your honest answers.

Are you single or married and have children? A widow with two kids

... What are your bad and good experiences in meeting the ladies on the Internet? I'm newly registered on this site, so I do not have experience

... What are you doing for life [work]? I buy and sell jams

... How old are you and what do you think about our age? As I wrote in the mail, do not mind the age

On this post, I will attach some pictures to see how I look. I want you to send me your pictures. I'm looking forward to getting a response from you, so I can know if you're really the man I've been waiting for.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rezkola90@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:57 pm

November 2, 2017:

How are you and how everything is happening to you, and I hope that you have had a nice day with me in your thoughts, like you, where in mine, how are all around you, I hope everything is fine, I am also fine here and just home the daily work and got your mail and I am so happy with my views and I want to know that I can not wait to meet you and that we have a fun weekend that we fill. I am glad that we know that we have the same view and that we move well and think so well together, I am happy to understand everything I write and that you are always ready to read from me and also to write to me. I want you to know that I am so happy to meet you and to write to each other, because now I believe that we are dedicated to one another and that we may be together soon. I really hope that the feeling I have of myself as an honest man is true, because with what I have read from you, I consider you to be the person who will be the right person for any real wife and I hope this will lead to something big. Thank you very much for your long letters and pictures, I really appreciate it, my children live with a babysitter who I was employed in the United States, originally from Gibraltar, stayed in the United States before I moved to Slovenia.

What do you think of me to visit you for the weekend, because I hope that you will take full responsibility for coming and looking forward to seeing you.

I want to wake up in my arms and to love with you as if I never work before and I hope you will like too much ... I want to feel your massage and dancing and I want a slow and sweet love for you and I believe that you would be unforgettable dear .

I can not wait to be with you, and I hope you want me too.

Kiss and embrace your lady

Same day, few hours later:

Dear,

How are you today? Thank you for the lovely mail you sent to me. I've read the post, and I must say that you are a very lovely person, and why I wanted you to feel a warm body above me when you massage me. I'm starting to think about you. I did not meet you personally, but my heart is thinking about you and how well I would lie in bed with all night to kiss hot. I believe that someone does not like someone's appearance, but in the heart that really takes care of you. I hope that I will like the right decision. I also want to tell you if you really want me, like a friend and a sexual partner, because I'm so happy to meet you, and I'm so thinking about you that I want you to become my husband. I hope you're ready to become me as your girlfriend. I've never tried dating online before, but when I met you, your mail usually becomes happy and my heart always tells me a few words that this can be the beginning of great love and sex. I'm shy and I do not know how to express how I feel right now. I hope that soon I will have the courage to write to you so that you will know how I feel about you. I'll wait to get emails from you before I tell you exactly how I feel about you.

Thank you very much and I want you a nice night with me in a dream

Your loving and sexy lady
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rezkola90@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:58 pm

November 4, 2017:

Good day Dear,

How was your day? . I'm sorry I have not written to you since. I just got home from the clinic for first aid treatment, I was attacked by armed men on my way to making payments for the delivery of my gems this morning. When they attacked, I was injured. The criminals took my bag with important documents and my MasterCard. They also attacked the driver who drove the car that I rented here for my daily transport. I immediately reported the case to the police headquarters, and I also called my bank to block the stolen credit card. Dear, I had to release my passport and my wristwatch with the safety of the clinic as a guarantee that I will be back to pay them for my treatment before 24 hours. My dear, please help me! There is nobody I can ask for quick help but you You are the closest person in my heart and I know you will not look at me suffering from this great pain, I wish you could see the pains I'm going through here .. darling , Treatment and medical invoice is 500 euros. I promise to give back my money as soon as I'm at home. Baby, I feel so alone now and I need you by my side. Please honey. I do not want to miss my flight. I have so much trouble here .. Write me as soon as you get this message.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rosearmendariz14@gmail.com

Unread postby Fiorentino » Tue May 04, 2021 2:24 pm

I was contacted on instagram by Rose Armendariz (rose_armendariz3), and later on Google hangouts (rosearmendariz14@gmail.com), claiming to be a sergeant in the US Army, currently stationed in Sanaa, Jemen.
using some of the exact pictures?
Attachments
2021-05-01.jpg
2021-05-03.jpg
Fiorentino
New survivor

Re: rosearmendariz14@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 04, 2021 5:13 pm

Thank you for the update, Fiorentino.

Is a fake persona, pretending to be someone he is not. And yes, he - in most of the cases we saw before, the scammer is a male pretending to be the woman from the stolen pictures used.

"She" will have a parcel to sent with a courier - and the courier will ask for upfront payments before delivering that bogus parcel.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 few steps you need to consider for protecting yourself after being targeted by a scammer.

Feel free to update this topic with any new information if you have. Any details may save someone else.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.