Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ericleonard676@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ericleonard676@gmail.com

Unread postby Emily.C » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:13 pm

Hello,

Two weeks ago a man started to text me on Instagram. New profile, almost all pictures posted on the same day and he flowed arround 1000 personas in almoust two months most of them girls. Since the first days he started to tell me he loves me, that he wanted me to be his wife etc. He didn´t asked for money yet but his story is similar with all the scam stories... His wife has died, he works for an oil company, he is in London etc. I looked for his IP and all his e-mails came from US, not London. I also googled him and his email and he didn´t exists. Most of his love messages are copy paste from internet posts. Here you have one of his e-mails:

"Hi honey

Hey, there's so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my mind lately. I have trouble putting my thoughts into words, so you will have to bare with me through this
I keep thinking about the future, about life and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us, and what that relationship might mean for us. I keep thinking about these things, and I realize that they go hand in hand. This fact is our future; That's what I want out of life and what I ask from God. I want to graow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to go through the new houses to choose the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a sexy dress with your face bright and catch me staring at how beautiful you are. I want you to pull the covers of me at night and then I need to get even closer, if possible, that you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid things. I want to rub lotion all over your body, because you put out in the sun too long. I want to have a child with you and help us put them up, I want to go through the experience parenthood with you. I want to see you and me chasing our little kid around the house, all of us laughing our heads off and have fun. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to go to sleep every night with you in my arms. I want to fall asleep on your chest listening to the rhythm of your heart and know that it beats me, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to bed. I want to see your good morning mood; I think it will be so sweet. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun go down, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

This is what I want out of love and life, I want true love.

Love always and forever Eric."

And here goes another one:
"Good Morning my lovely wife

Your presence in my life is like a cold wind blowing all over me. It makes me to tremble, makes me feel weak that all I want is for you to wrap your warm loving arms around my shivering body. Your face is all I want to see each passing day. Sometimes I feel like I am hallucinating because wherever I am, I see you there. I am crazy about you baby. Anytime i think of you it makes me forget the rest of the existence, it is just you and me I see, just you and me. Now, tell me darling how can i not love you this much, when every time i remembered you, all I feel is how deep is your love for me. My sweetheart, I love to feel your arms wrap around me and always have you near. I love to express my deepest thoughts and share a laugh or tear. I love the way you touch me and every look and smile you save for me. My sweetheart, I want to tell you once again. I love everything in you, darling, when i was about to shut love out of my life. There you came along, just at the right time. You are such a wonderful gift. A very precious one. A gift to keep, a gift to care and a gift to love now and forever. Tell me how can i let go of someone very special? Never, for you are a heaven's gift. The one I long and asked for life. I love you with all my heart! My darling, I feel sad and lonely. I miss you a lot. I have been thinking about you all the time. I am missing you like crazy. I simply can't stop thinking of the special times we will have together. Each moment will lasts an hour and each hour will lasts a day, just me and you together. I need you beside me. You are always in my mind, by the time I wake up until I close my eyes. I just want to see your face. I want to feel your warm body, hear your precious heartbeat and be lost in your embrace

I wish you a wonderful day my love, and may the Angels of God guide you for me always

yours always Eric Leonard hug and kisses"

This is his Instagram ID
Attachments
Sin_t_tulo.jpg
Emily.C
New survivor

Re: I think I´m being scammed

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:40 pm

It is a classic oil worker scam and you should stop all contact with this person. Can you post any other information concerning this person? E-mail addresses, Phone Numbers, Photographs, Facebook and other profiles, & Documents are all helpful. You can also forward all of his E-mails to my E-mail account for posting. It is at the bottom of every post I make.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: I think I´m being scammed

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:53 pm

I looked for his IP and all his e-mails came from US, not London.

This is a common mistake. The email address he's using is Gmail, and that only shows US (their server's location) as the location. I did find a link to a dating site by searching the images on his Instagram account, but you need to register to see profiles there, so it's a dead end for now. As Al says, any information you can forward to him may lead us to revealing more about this scammer.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ericleonard676@gmail.com

Unread postby Emily.C » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:05 am

His e-mail ericleonard676@gmail.com . I don't have more information only pictures he sent to me. I'm tring to find out whose identity he stoled. Here you have abother pucture.
Attachments
IMG_20171018_004325_319.jpg
Emily.C
New survivor

ericleonard676@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Instagram
mr_ericlo
Leo Kakaotalk
I'd Ericleo

Line ID: drharry00
Hangout ID: ericleonard676@gmail.com
---
Please read and follow all advice here to not only protect yourself, but perhaps hundreds of other victims of this scammer. You are not the only one being scammed by him at this moment, so cut off all contact with him without one word. Your silence to him now will save others.

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

Forum rules and frequently asked questions.
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... p?f=3&t=19

Reporting a Scammer's Profile or Email Address? Don't!
http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948
Attachments
ericleoinstagram.PNG
ericleoinstagram.PNG (42.24 KiB) Viewed 4711 times
ericleoinstagram2.PNG
ericleoinstagram2.PNG (137.72 KiB) Viewed 4711 times
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: ericleonard676@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Emily sent these to me.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Thanks!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby tinatiny1986 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:29 am

I am talking to someone using this guy's pictures on Whatsapp. He is calling himself "John" and is writing the cheesy love letters he wrote to you. He is using a "business" number on WhatsApp... the number is +1 (386) 242-0119 I tried looking up the number with no luck.
tinatiny1986
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:15 pm

Hello Tina,
Can you post any more information concerning the scammer?
E-mails, E-mail address, Photographs and fake documents, Other phone numbers, and any places you were asked to send money like bank accounts or Western Union details are all helpful.

You should stop all contact with the scammer.
Do not tell him you know he is a scammer.
Anything you post may help save someone else from becoming a victim.

Phone: +13862420119
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Florida
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Naz » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:58 am

This guy is a big time scammer. I had a encounter with him during a very vulnerable time in my life and unfortunately I didn’t do my due deligence when it came to verifying who he was. I got scammed big time by him. My time I was talking to him was from September 2018 to February 2019 where he said he lived in Toronto Canada and then he was in New York for business and then his scheme was he went to Turkey u see the pretext that he was a construction contractor
He seems to have people working with him who have bank accounts in Canada and Turkey.
I would really like to catch this guy!
Naz
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:59 pm

Naz,
You should file a report with your local police.
Then take the report to wherever you sent money through and try to get any payments reversed.

Please post as much information concerning the scammer as possible.
E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents, Phone numbers, & places you were asked to send money like Western Union or Banking details are all helpful.

If you are unsure what to post you can send the information to my E-mail address below.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.