Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jerry Bob; <bjerry911@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jerry Bob; <bjerry911@yahoo.com>

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:44 am

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=213853

bjerry911
- 55 y/o male
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- business man
- Have 1 children

Description:
I AM A HONEST MAN WITH LOVING SO CARING GOOD LOOKING I WANT LOVE TO LADY?

Ideal match description:
I AM LOOKING FOR A NICE WOMAN WITH HONEST AND TRUTHFUL GOOD CARING AND LOVING?

HELLO MY DEAR HOW ARE YOU TODAY HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU CAN WE TALK ONLINE NOW THANKS

Received: from [197.251.166.74] nigeria
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:36:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello my dear how are you hope you good, is me Bob Jerry, I write about myself , I am a widower with one child I lost my beloved wife 6/years ago since then , the truth is that the spirit of love go out from my life because I love my wife so much, but now I am here to look for someone beautiful like you to spend the rest of my life with I am a good business man I buy car's and sale to other country's I move around country to country to market my cars my dear if you are willing to be with me we can talk on skype for us to see each other on cam send me your pictures thank you hope to hear from you kiss.
thanks my dear kindly send me your pictures ok kiss >>>>>>no, thank you, you want my pictures for using them in other scammer as female jejejejejejjeje :lol:

http://scammerwhitemale.blogspot.com.es ... oocom.html
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: jerry Bob; <bjerry911@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:43 pm

On ethiohearts.com,
bjerry911
New City, New York, United States

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Terry Blay <terryblay@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Email:

Well Terry Blay From Florida ... I am An engineer by profession leave in the United States .. I am a Contractor of Building roads and Bridges.. I have 1 Son who is 13 Years old now and He is in Boarding school now because of my Job... I have been single for 7 years now since my wife dead and i have been thinking about Her a lot and that had made me live single for a long time but am now wanna move on .. that's why am on here looking for a very good and Honestly woman to spend the rest of my life with Her and i have meet you here and wanna know you better as well...Tell me more about yourself and what do you do for living ?

Thank you

Header:

Received: from [41.218.242.240]
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 10:39:08 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 41.218.242.240
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Terry Blay <terryblay@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 pm

On date me free:

Hi Sweet how are you doing today nice to meet you and you look so beautiful lovely gorgeous as i love to be your friend if you don\'t mind i look forward to hear from you and you can add me on terryblay at yah oo dot co dot uk thats my yahoo messenger.. so that we will have a nice chat on there then we will get to know more about eachother faster and i have my webcam there ready for you to see me baby Thank you

Profile elements:

terryblay121
- 55 y/o male
- chicago, USA
- Building Contractor
- Have 1 children

Description:
am 6.1 fit hight very lovely caring romantic and honest with every single person that comes my ways that is who i am and that is my life style

Ideal match description:
Am Looking for a very good and honestly woman to spend the rest of my life with Her

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ronaldwilliams00@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:56 pm

On datemefree:

My name is Mr Ronald williams. I am from united state and I am 45 years old. I have been single after the divorce of my ex-wife in February 2009 and since then, I have been a wishful thinker, thinking that someday I will have a woman to call my wife again

I am an international business man that supplies companies and corporate individuals with mineral resources like gold upon their demand for them on contract basis.

Since the divorce of my wife, It has been my wish to get someone that is easy going, understanding, honest, faithful and caring that I can call my wife again and spend the rest of my life with. I am ready to love, care,respect and treat the woman the way she needs to be treated as a woman.

You are very pretty and good looking with a down to earth posture.
Please I will like to know more about you and you should be free to ask me any necessary question about anything you want to know about me.

Meanwhile, feel free to contact me with this email address: ronaldwilliams00@yahoo.com so that we can converse more about this conveniently through email.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soonest.
Bye Bye for now.
ronald williams.
NB: I AM VERY SORRY IF I OFFEND YOU WITH THIS MESSAGE

Profile elements:

ronaldwilliams00 - no picture
- 54 y/o male
- carlifornia, USA
- business man
- Have 1 children

Description:
Ronald Williams My name is Mr Ronald williams. I am from California USA and I am 48 years old. I have been single after the divorce of my ex-wife in February 2009 and since then, I have been a wishful thinker, thinking that someday I will have a woman to call my wife again I am an international business man that supplies companies and corporate individuals with mineral resources like gold upon their demand for them on contract basis.

Ideal match description:
i just want my woman to be loving and caring, and i will love her more, my dear if you are interested to know me, you can write me and we will state by know each other better, but if you are a scam please don.t come close because i will not come close to you, please do not ask me for money until i get to know you better ok thank you for your understanding ok and i hope to hear from my wife to be.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ronaldwilliams00@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Online activity:

On cupidmarket.com,
ronaldwilliams00
My name is Mr Ronald williams. I am from Alabama and I am 54 years old
Los Angeles, California, US

On datingbetter.com,
ronaldwilliams00: looking for a woman to call my wife
About me:
My name is Mr Ronald williams. I am from california USA and I am 45 years old. I have been single after the divorce of my ex-wife in February 2009 and since then, I have been a wishful thinker, thinking that someday I will have a woman to call my wife again

I am an international business man that supplies companies and corporate individuals with mineral resources like gold upon their demand for them on contract basis

On lookingforlove.com,
User: Ronaldwilliams00
I am a Male seeking a Female
45 years old
los angeles, California, United States
Bio:

I am very romantic , i like to spend a lot of personal time with my woman. i am very athletic and strong and healthy.I am an enlighten person with great values. I seek no harm to anyone, but these colors don't run. I protect who I am devoted to and I assure her that she need not fear. If you seek happiness seek me..I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues.Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people...I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do..well am 5, 9{1.70m} and my weight is 145lbs.{60kg}

My perfect date:
i will like it to be a surprise to my woman

business man

Interests:
in having a woman of my own

Languages Spoken:
English

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sweet4james@rocketmail.com - second gallery

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:52 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5051 where the email adress is reported with for being used with other gallery. The previous fake profile is located in New York.

Email:

Hi xxx

I"m really glad to hear of you back on the site , also hope you doing good by the grace of God as I'm also swimming in healthy water...

Well now I'm James Carol Smith With the age of 55years old live in state called New Jersey , Live with my one and lovely baby boy called Felix he's 9years old , In my own House...I'm widowed and lonely Seeking for the right woman that i can spend and share all the rest of mine life with her , More over Self Employment deal in germ stone business at the same time I'm real estate...

Life is a journey and you have to go for it.I love to laugh. My life is wonderful and I have a lot to be thankful for. So I guess because of that I am outgoing and want to enjoy things, but on the same way reserved and not boisterous. I believe in being sincere, honest, being kind to others, and to find the good in everyone. I believe in the family and I think it begins with your partner in life. I enjoy affection in a relationship. I believe the relationship with your spouse is the beginning of what makes life whole. It is what keeps your desire to love alive. I also believe in giving back to others.

I think i have tell you a lot about my self and i would like to end here but i would be here looking forward to hear back so that we can plan to meet each other online so that we can have a Instant chat through yahoo , also i would like you to tell me more about your self as well and with picture's of you as i did ...
Thank You And I Would Be Here Looking Forward To Hear Of You Back Soon
Take Good Care Of Your Self
Your New Friend James

Header:

Received: from [192.204.197.186]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 21:36:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Nice to Meet You Here

Originating IP: 192.204.197.186
Originating ISP: Wansecurity
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy

This set of stolen pictures is abused in romance scams since 2010.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: terryblay@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:47 am

On MySpace,
Terry Blay
Male, 55, harford, New York
Active since 8 Nov 2011

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gmorgan990@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:39 am

On Zorpia:

stieß ich auf Ihr Profil faszinierende und beschlossen, die Qualität der Frau in der Sie wissen, meine Namen sind Gilbert Morgan, ein Witwer von United State of America.i haben einen Sohn namens Charles. können Sie meine E-Mail-Adresse auf (gmorgan 990 @ hot mail. com) wenden, wie ich dir mehr über mich sagen ok. Dank
/
I came across your profile fascinating and decided the quality of the woman in you know, my name is Gilbert Morgan, a widower of United State of America.i have a son named Charles. You can contact my e-mail address on (gmorgan 990 @ hot mail. com) as I say you more about me ok. thanks

Profile elements:

Gilbert
53, Manassas, Virginia, United States

Picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gmorgan990@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:42 am

Before to find out if he is Obama or Putin, he spoil all the fun by sending me "his" pictures...

Email:

Hello my dear,

As you know, my name is Gilbert Morgan, I am from United States. I am an officer to serve my country in Afghanistan. I am a widower with one child. My wife died a few years ago. My son's name is Charles, He is a good and intelligent boy, and I take him to be highly regarded, because he is my carbon copy, that he lives with my mother in-law far away in Austria, they took custody of him shortly after the death of my wife.
I've had my share of setbacks, but in spite of everything, I never cease to thank God. For His mercy upon my life and all the experiences that I had I am a fun loving person, jovial, friendly, relaxed, and passionate person. I consider myself a smart person, but harmless.
My hobbies are jogging, music, horseback riding, traveling, cooking, etc. I want a woman who will love me, . I also believe that today's meeting not happen by chance or accident, but it was predetermined, so that we can be able to discover our self I believe that man never lucky enough unless a woman is next to his right. You will see my pictures to this e-mail, please send me your photos and write about yourself too so we can develop a good friendship, I believe in love, because it heal wounded hearts and broken spirit, i don t have 'a relationship after the death of my wife, because I am busy in the city of Kabul in the fight against the Taliban, in order to restore peace in the country of Afghanistan.
Take care, my dear, as I wait to hear from you.

Kisses! and hugs!

Gilbert Morgan

Image - bad photoshop...

Header:

Return-Path: <gmorgan990@hotmail.com>
Received: from DUB117-W12 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s30.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 5 Dec 2013
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.