Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jerry Bob; <bjerry911@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: jerry Bob; <bjerry911@yahoo.com>

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:21 pm

Feedback form #2303

What name did the scammer use?: James, Andreas
How old did the scammer say they were?: 54, 56
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Perfect Match/ James, Andreas
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Perfect Match
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: Andreas.jpg

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: None. Did not have contact with him personally.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: James, 56
Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Occupation Legal Services
Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Hair/Eyes Salt & pepper / Hazel
Body Type Athletic/Physically fit
Height 5'8"

Andreas, 54
Location Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Occupation Finance Services / Real Estate
Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Hair/Eyes Light brown / Hazel
Body Type Athletic/Physically fit
Height 5'8"

I'm genuine and have diverse interests. I'm an upbeat happy person with a positive attitude about most things. I don't dwell on the past and try very hard to live in the present. I'm personable, easy to be with, respectful, highly intelligent, articulate and creative. Perhaps the most important quality of all is that I have integrity. I try to treat people the way I would want to be treated and it has worked well for me so far. I don't have any hidden agendas, I just want to enjoy life and be happy.
I'm looking for someone with intelligence, who has high esteem and can laugh easily. You should be reasonably fit, communicative and have integrity. Spontaneity is important but so is responsibility. I want REAL so mean what you say. I'm not attracted to Barbie types but prefer wholesome down to earth. Please no controlling women. We're supposed to be partners/equals.I Want to travel with that special someone to share experience together
I love the arts, theater , museums, dinner theater and concerts.
How did you find us?: Scam Survivors.com and A Soldier's Perspective.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jamesbrown8374@live.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:24 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=467, where the email address jamesbrown8374@live.com is reported for being use with another stolen picture.

On Zorpia:

james
57, Providence, Utah, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑50, in Indonesia.

james.jpg
james.jpg (27.01 KiB) Viewed 7673 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

markluke7@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:33 pm

On FMF:

My name is Mark Luke i am a Widower am from United State. I am an American army Officer working in Afghanistan,for peace keeping mission, I am interested in you please send me email with some of your pictures and i will send you mine my email address is (markluke7@outlook@outlook.com)

Profile elements:

markluke20 Profile: I am looking for an honest and truthful woman to love and cherish for the rest of my life.
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Other with Gray Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Talking about myself, I like to go for long walks, jogging, biking, cooking, window shopping, fishing and swimming, love seeing movies too.
I am a very simple and easy going man and real when it come to life and its problems , I like to solve most problems in my life and in others.
I love Animals, love friends and family and still have some love to share with a special lady, I am a fun person and make friends easily. Life can be lonely without someone... Am honest, kind, caring, affectionate ,good sense of humor, easy going ,thinker ,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.

mark.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

georgeharrison1962@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:36 am

Hello pretty lady what a wonderful profile you have here i like your photo you look so beautiful my dear please i will like us to know each other if you do not mind i am new here on this site and i am looking for true meaningful relationship so when i was your photos here on this site so i will like if we can talk on Skype or email so that we can each other better please i don,t know how to chat on this site this is my first time using site so please dear i will like if you can send me email in my mail georgeharrison1962@outlook.com or my Skype george.harrison122 i will be waiting to hear from you have a nice day

Profile elements:

george
Male / Single
54 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom
Current Location United Kingdom

Slogan am looking for real love

I am the kind of person who likes to see the humor in everything. Laughter is the food for the soul. I love nature and animals. I am a hard working and cheerful person and I take care of myself
Looking For
true intimate and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man,

Height(cm) 157
Weight(kg) 94
Occupation Other
Profession ask me
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

Stolen picture used:

george.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

markraymo@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:03 pm

Angel Return:

Hallo liebe, ich bin Mark Raymond, von Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika, ich arbeite mit den US-Streitkraft als Militär Allgemein, ... Ich bin ein einzelner Vati zu einem schönen Sohn, ich suche für eine ernste Frau, den Rest verbringen meines Lebens with.I bin nicht immer auf dieser Dating-Website verfügbar wegen meines vollen Terminkalender, aber ich werde mich freuen, wenn Sie mich auf meiner persönlichen Adresse (markraymo / @ / hotmail / com)

/
Hello dear, I'm Mark Raymond, of the United States of America, I have been working with the US armed force as a military general, ... I am a single dad to a beautiful son, I'm looking for a serious woman to spend the rest of my life with.I'm not always on this dating site available because of my busy schedule, but I'll be glad if me on my personal address (markraymo / @ / hotmail / com)

markora - no picture
Male / Married
57 - / United States
Current Location Torrance/ United States
Slogan Wlcome to my live

I am simple i love nature and all it has to give to mankind , i am not perfect but always try my best to learn from my mistake thats just me..

seeking for a kind hearted family oriented woman to spend the rest of my live with

The scammer using this email address is also abusing stolen pictures from the same gallery reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

goergemark1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:02 am

Angel Return:

Hi dear how are you doing!!
my name is George mark from the united state,i came across your profile and
just thought I'd say, "hi.I hope you'll give me a chance to communicate with
you and know about you.
MY EMAIL IS (goergemark1@hotmail.com)

goergemark - no picture
Male / Single
58 - / United States
Current Location Budapest (District XIII.)/ Hungary

Slogan
I love to be loved by you

I am an easy going man with a lot of respect so passionate kind caring and loving

searching for a beautiful kind caring and loving woman searching for a beautiful kind caring and loving woman

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession Soldier
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: goergemark1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:20 pm

Email:

Hi dear,

Thanks for your reply towards my email, I am General George Mark. United States Army General. I really want to establish a long term relationship with you, i have a reason why i choose to establish a relationship with you, i will use the opportunity to tell you all about myself. presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the crisis here in Afghanistan.

I have served in a variety of command, staff, and operational assignments in the United States, Germany, and Iraq. my first duty assignment was in the 2nd Armored Division at Fort Hood, TX, where i served as a Platoon Leader and Troop Executive Officer in the 2nd Squadron, 1st Cavalry Regiment (2-1 CAV). In October 1981 Cone became the Aide-de-Camp to the Assistant Division Commander, 2nd Armored Division.i then served as the Battalion Maintenance Officer, Combat Service Support Company Commander, and Tank Company Commander in the 1st Battalion, 67th Armored Regiment (1-67 AR).

I attended the Infantry Advanced Course in 1985 followed by graduate school at the University of Texas at Austin. Next, Cone served as an Instructor and Assistant Professor in the Department of Behavioral Sciences and Leadership at West Point.

I'm a native of Manchester, New Hampshire. i graduated from the United States military academy at west point with a bachelor of science degree in 1979 and was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the armor branch.I earned a master of arts degree in Sociology from the University of Texas at Austin in 1987 and was inducted in the national honor society of Phi Kappa Phi. i served as both an instructor and Assistant Professor in the behavioral sciences and leadership department at west Point. i earned a master of arts degree in national security and strategic studies in 1998 from the naval war college and was named graduate of highest distinction.

I attended military education includes the naval war college, the army command and General Staff College, the Infantry Officer Advanced Course, and the Armor Officer Basic Course.

I have introduce myself to you so i will like to know you more about you i believe we can proceed from here to enhance our efficiency. I hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards,
General George Mark.

Return-Path: goergemark1@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: ABOUT ME

Pictures received with the email:

mark.jpg

mark1.jpg

mark2.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

frankwilliam200@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:10 pm

The victim received a contact request on Facebook from the profile of:

Amartey Abraham
Email address: frankwilliam200@gmail.com

Stolen (photoshoped) pictures used:

abraham.jpg
abraham.jpg (12.37 KiB) Viewed 7514 times

abraham1.jpg

abraham2.jpg
abraham2.jpg (10.29 KiB) Viewed 7514 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Michael Owusu - FaceBook

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:20 am

Same victim, same facebook, new attempt:

Michael Owusu / usa.armygeneral
Commander at United States Army
Studied Mechanical Engineering at Harrison Township Fire Department
Past: Harrison Township High School

Pictures used :

owusu.jpg

owusu1.jpg
owusu1.jpg (7.57 KiB) Viewed 7513 times

owusu2.jpg
owusu2.jpg (17.14 KiB) Viewed 7513 times

owusu3.jpg

The victim blocked the profile before the scammer was able to provide an email address for future contacts.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

copland_david@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:08 pm

On Waplog:

Hi dear,, how are you doing? hope all is well with you,, am glad to email you that i like your profile and i will like to get to know you more better as am here for something good. copland_david@yahoo.com

Screen name: copland49
Male, 50
United States , New Jersey
am caring faithful trustworthy and easy going, and above all have a fear of God.
Gender Male
Age 50

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.