Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jerry Bob; <bjerry911@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: adamsmith1114@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Email:

honey i really want to trust you becaus what i want to say its a secret, hope i can trust you my love?becaus am scared.

Header:

Return-Path: adamsmith1114@yahoo.com
Received: from [197.210.248.40]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.181.645
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 197.210.248.40
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:12 am

Email:

Thank you my love for giving me your trust, .here in the ship me and some of my colleagues make a deal with an Arab company 8 months ago, and we supply them a a great amount of crude oil and gas, just few days ago we received a some money in a badge from the company worth 4 million dollars, and we had to share share it among the three of us and nobody here as to know about it,. i do not know how to transfer the money into my bank account because my company will know about the transfer and there is no bank here in the sea, all my friend have send their own through another ship to their wife in their country, i have no wife in America but i trust you that the money will be safe with you, i have put it in a box here ready to be send to you my love and when the money get to you, my son will come to you in xxx and you can buy a new house from the money because i want to start a new life with you my lady, i am just too scare having this 1.3 million dollars here and i want it to be safe. i hope am not making a mistake my love, please reply me fast because another ship is leaving in 6 days time, ii need to send the money accros to you in time. please reply as a wait. yours Adam.

Header:

Received: from [197.210.248.52]
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 197.210.248.52
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:38 am

Email:

Thanks for your responds honey, like i told you in my last message that a ship here will leave in 6 days time, and i think it will be sailing off tomorrow,so i will hand the box to someone in the ship and the box will get to the shore on land and it will be transferred to London before it will get to xxx, right now my ship is near Africa because we are going to supply crude oil to some companies there ,(+2348134151070), so this is the number of the Man that will transfer the box from Africa sea shore to London courier, i will want you to keep calling him till the box get to London, nobody knows that there is a huge amount of money in the box, so i want you to keep it secret honey, this money is going to change our lives, when the money get to London it will be transferred by DHL to xxx, i need your phone number and home address honey, please reply me everyday on all the update about the box., my son is waiting to meet you there in xxx, when you get the money, just buy a big nice house house with garden and swimming pool, i want to start a life with you and i beg you not to betray me and do not disappoint me also, am looking up to you xxx, please i want you to get yahoo messenger so that we can chat better and faster daily, you just have to download yahoo messenger and i will register you and i will give you your username and password, i really want daily reply my love, hope to hear from you soon. ADAM.

Received: from [108.60.134.147]
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014

Originating IP: 108.60.134.147
Originating ISP: Atlantic Metro Communications
City: New York
Country of Origin: United States

About +2348134151070:
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Nigeria number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:44 am

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:05 am

Someone is "fraudstrated"...

Email:

hello honey, its really getting to long, i ask for your home address and phone number, but you refused to write it to me, i do not want my over a million Euros in the box, i do not want any mistake in it, why do you not reply in time?it always take you over one week to reply my messages, my colleagues has send their own box of money to their family and it as been delivered to their wives and kids, please dear reply me in time.

Header:
Received: from [41.206.12.37]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.182.648
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014

Originating IP: 41.206.12.37
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: Lagos
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:42 am

Email:

oh honey, please do not be angry with me my love, you know that its a lot of money dear, and i want to start a life with you honey, i want us to be a one big family, the agent told me that the box is still with them in Africa, and i they have not gotten any instruction from you, i have reply them to send you a mail my love, please reply them back if you get their mail., i love you always my dearie, please do not be mad at me.

Header:

Received: from [173.245.67.61]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014

Originating IP: 173.245.67.61
Originating ISP: Egihosting
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: adamsmith114@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:51 am

deliverycourier37@gmail.com

Dear Mrs xxx,
We are very glad to inform you that your consignment box has been in our office for the past two weeks and we have been waiting for your opinion and delivery location, every consignments box that we handle are normally confidential Goods like private particulars, huge sum of money and other valuable things. Based on the date of delivery has be due, the fee for transferring the box as been increased to 7,000 Euros, you are to send it to the Management of the courier service along with your address location details so that the consignment box will be delivered to your place in xxx.
you are to open and save the certificate in attachment so that you can be recognised because you have to show the certificate of ownership in attachment. We will gladly wait for your response so that we can proceed on the transfer.

Regards:
Adams Otori.
Director of Operation.

adam smith - cert.of.ownership.JPG

Return-Path: deliverycourier37@gmail.com
Received: from mail-ob0-f195.google.com ([209.85.214.195]) by BAY0-MC1-F24.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
Mon, 21 Apr 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

majorjefbrown@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 08, 2014 5:19 pm

Same profile, with the same details and the same bad photoshop, new email address. He lost the "sgt" on the way...

On AR:

Hello my dear friend,I am very pleased to address you. My name is Major. Jeff Brown, I am 51 years old originally from Boynton Beach, FL., I am an American Soldier currently serving here in Afghanistan. I have a son studying in London. I'm contacting you because I'm seeking a soul mate to share my life with after retirement in the Military as i will be going on retirement soon... I like your profile. I have liked your profile and believe it to be good Match. If you like my profile too, kindly accept this Expression of Interest. We can then pursue this further through email:contact me with my private email address (majorjefbrown@yahoo.com)

Best regards

Major Jeff Brown
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 10, 2014 4:53 am

Email:

hello honey, i just got your message and am so sorry for my late reply, i also received same message from the Delivery company, i want you t send them 500 Euros because they have agreed to accept 5000 instead of 7000, i want you to receive the box and keep the money safe, you can remove the 5000 Euros and you can use some money for yourself also, i will be coming soon honey. hope to hear from you soon,.ADAM.

Header:

Received: from [41.220.69.158]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014

Originating IP: 41.220.69.158
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: Lagos
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

danny_ellis32@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 28, 2014 3:13 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#1855]

What name did the scammer use?: Danny Ellis
Scammer's email address if you have it.: danny_ellis32@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 62
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: Danny Ellis
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: no
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: I have personally met ihne
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: his mail address or the Skype
How much money did they demand?: 700,€ 400€, 900 € 1500€
Name you were told to send the money to. : Nora Sedafor, Ama Serwaa
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Ghana, Accra
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +233240523257
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: used no Website
How were you to send the money ?: WesternUnion, Moneygram
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: 1500€ is not sent, fraud Display Police.
still writes to me. He just wants to have 500 € I should send. No Money
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: He had from Germany to England, he a British citizen. His son 13 years in the hospital, take care of him. After 1 week, had to Ghana Accra, 50 car sold there. His business car commercial. After 1 week, his laptop and bank cards stolen. I send money to the first name I called them, needs money hotel costs. Then accident on the way to the airport, need money for hospital costs. I get mail Dr. CD Philip Martin Memorial Hospital, he said, I will pay his wife Hospital costs money sent to second name. Back on the airport road to Germany, he was arrested by airport police, his customers reported him. He agreed with the police and customers, he sold the car, not discharged were in Tema harbor. I send him 1500 €, I no longer made​​. I saw him on their side. His name there, Tom Adams.I have many different photos of him found on their side.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.