Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

estheramiabusah@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: estheramiabusah@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:41 am

hello my love,am happy you are patient with me.yes of course i was in the church today and already father know about what is going on beucase i told him about what your friend said and what you called me and he said it the work of the Devil and i should pary had becuase the devil know that you are the right person for me as a lover and you are a good man with good heart so the devil is trying to make things had for us so you can avoid me but am happy that you have a little time for me and i promise to send to you within this week.my love am not going to wait for long before i will send you cos i need you more than you do.hope you will enjoy the new week.hear from you soon.

esther your lover
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:46 am

jejeje nice picture, attention to the detail, one hand is much bigger than the other one. :lmao:

my love,i have taken the pic you ask me for and i hope you will like it,let me know what you see me in that sexy pic
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:02 pm

honey HH,
i hope you are fine and you have got my picture you request for.my love am don't let people to confuse you dear,we well meet together ,I am so thankful and so very happy that I have found my destiny in you.
You are my happiness, a very special blessing God has given to me. I’m so excited spending my whole life with someone that I truly love and care about, spending each special day with all the love in our heart of hearts. I love you so much and will always love until forever. That's a promise that I’ll surely going to keep forever in my heart.All I knew then, was you were just a friend, but as time went by, love grew in our hearts and it was getting stronger everyday, and we didn't want to let go of that feelings. It was so special and we really fell in love with each other and hoping to meet you soon.hear from you soon.

Esther your African queen
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:51 pm

Hello love of my life.
Today is the happy day in my life.becuase i have had a broken heart from you when i was not hearing from you after sending you the picture you requested for and i Thank God it was not your plans to break my heart but something important like you said came up and i understand you perfectly and i want you to know that,your reply has resfresh my love for you again and am still yours.after you well not respoing i mdae up my mind not to look for a man on internet again so i was not checking my mails that is why i also dely in my reply to you.am happy once again and am yours and i want to meet you HH.you my love of life and i want to be with you.hope to hear from you soon.
Esther, your African Queen........
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:01 am

I hope you are fine.
The power has being off for the whole day and it just came this night and i decided to send you a mail before i sleep.i hope you day want well for you there.i was in church today and i told father again about you that you serious with me now and also ready to meet me and he was happy for me once again.i hope you will not break my heart again because i don't want to lose you,only want you with my life and nothing else.have a sweet dreams and know i want my life with forever.

Esther xxxx
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:24 am

i hope you are ok.
The is only one international airport in Ghana which is called kotoka international airport and it is not near me,The airport is in the city Accra and i live in takoradi western part of Ghana. my love,i was thinking that you said you want me to come to you so now what is the plans.

esther xxx
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:18 am

Good moring Love of life.

Your mail is what i want to read this moring and they make me happy since i now feel that am with you in spirit lol.it will be good to have you here with me dear but from one experice i had.i will not let you to come here.A man ian carr who was in u.s came to ghana for a business trip 2 years back who said he want to marry me and i dont know what happen he change his mind on me and when i want to found out it like some one used african charm on him to change his mind to marry that person so before you will come here .i have to come to you there and spend time with you before we can come together if you think you love me as you say in words than we can have african marriage right which is very cheap here and court one i think.so hope you will understand me and let arrange for this one .things in africa is not much all positive as you think and i cant afford loosing you to another lady since i have found it had to have you in my life now so hope you will understand me HH.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:46 am

i hope you are fine.i did not hear from you today.what is going on with you or you are not happy that i want to come to you.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:12 pm

hello honey.
good to hear from you again and am hoping to meet you soon.i wish you can understand me but if you still want to come fine with me.how is the week going with you.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:16 am

hello HH, don't tell me that i have cause you damage ok,you are the one who has cause me damage.you made me to wast my money for that photo you ask for so don't tell me that i have cause you damage and you also don't want me to come to you and i know it so dont talk to me as if am the problem.you told me first that you want me to come to you and you change your mind and so what is the problme here that you are trying to insult me .am saying again that if you want to come to me fine

:twisted: :twisted:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Previous

Return to Romance scams.