Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

estheramiabusah@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: estheramiabusah@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat May 26, 2012 11:42 am

I feel you in the morning When i first wakeup and your mails are the first thing that i expect to read when i wake. Your thought is with me, each decision I make. You'd been around forever since the first breath I took. For love I need not to look because of what you bestowed. In our short time together every memory will last in my heart forever and ever.
Although we are not together in person yet, I'm never alone cause i'm wrapped in your love.i enjoy now your long awaited reward and feel the peace in your heart. What was taught to me will be taught to mine because you live in me.About what i do during weekends,i like going to the beach huging with friends.i love to watch football on t.v. i like listren to hiphop muisc, Latino songs,i dont like much reading but i like reading news no the ineternet too.my heart is opon for you now and forever.

Esther your love.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 27, 2012 8:57 am

Good moring my love,your mail is what i expect every moring when i wake up.I know there's an ocean between us and I wish that it weren't true,for every day when I arise, I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance lies between us but i dont mind leaving family and live my life with you there and make family with you and new friends as well.my heart tells me that you are right for me and i pray to God also from the very first day i met you on this internet and i have had one dream with you that you are serious man and i should be serious with you so that has be my secret and i want to fallfil that dream that i had.Any way its great idea for your plan to make me to come for visit, Am ready to come to you to live with you for sometimes for us to move our love from 95% to 100% so am ready to know your planes about that.My love know that I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, Hear you you soon my love.

yours love.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Hello love of my life,your mails always put smaily on my face when i ready them they make me happy in my heart and my soul,Thanks to God that i found you and 4pp l.com as well for making it possible to found my dream man HH. i will surely prove to you that am serious with you and want my life with you.

Honey, i run the shop with comfort my friend and i have to informed her when we are at the shop tomorrow and i will also have to tell my mum on phone about you today and our plans. i will go to the church today and when i go i will tell father about us and our plans live togthere.father martin has being a good friend to my father when he was alive so i do share some of my life activites with him and i will also pray to God about us.am being late for church so honey Doll ,i have to stop here.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 30, 2012 7:52 am

Hello Honey,thank you for your replay and for trying to know what my friend and father martin and my mum told me.for father,He is very happy for me, and he was trying to give me adivce that when i come to you i sholuld be humble to you and i should respect you as my husband and give you the maximum respect that you need as my husband. i was happy for that.My mum also was happy as well when i called her this moring to informed her.

For my friend she is also happy for me and she was trying to know the time that i will leave here and join you but i told her that i have not yet know from you so Honey as you can see they are all happy for me and hoping to know when i will leave here in ghana and join you,

Hear from You soon....

ESTHER YOUR LOVER.............
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 31, 2012 9:23 am

Good afternoon my love.
I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in so many ways and no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.You have given me so much joy, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile,
My love,i will need to update my passport,after that applying of visa and than i will have to get plan ticket too than am there lol.i have visit near by imagration office here to found out about my passport update and all what i need to come to you,and from them the passport update will cost me 480gh which will be 160 pound and that will last me 3 days to have it done.so Honey all what i will need is my passport to be updated,visa and flight ticket.hear from you soon my love.
YOURS EVER LOVER ESTHER............
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:09 am

I hope you are fine,i just read your mail this morning and i hope everything is ok with you there as am ok here, love of my life your mail make me happy when i wake up and read them and i want us to do it till am there for you lol,

Thank you for giving me the name of the airport,honey is like there is misunderstaning between me and you on my coming ..like i told you in my first mail that the shop is for me and confort my friend and we dont get much money as you think, also know that this is only small shop i use to take care for my mum and my bills here ,this shop is not big as you think,so what i was saying is that i need your help for update of passport, and fright ticket and i will take care of the visa so you have to think about it again,i wish i can afford all the expenses but the truth is i cant afford it.Hear from you soon my love.....

Esther your African Queen........
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:35 am

Hello my loving HH, the man of my dreams and the love of my heart, Wow, I don't even know where to start. You make my heart pound so fast and I can't even catch my breath. You give me goose bumps all over my body and you're all I think about. Honey, sorry if that was how you well thinking but that was the reason why i mention all what i need and the amount i need to pay just for you to know and know how you can pay for me to come so sorry was again ...
yes Honey am waiting for you to help me with those stuff, i wish i can afford all to come but you know i cant affort this our shop is small and that is the only source of our income and i have my mon who i have to take care of and even when i come to you confort have to send her money and food on my behalf ...
enojoy your weeks honey
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:31 am

hello my beloved HH...
i hope you are also enjoying your weekends,mine is very boring here,know that, you are one on my mind now and hoping to meet you soon my love.My king HH am patient with you and hope we get good news from your best friend.

Esther your African Queen....
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:53 am

I hope you hard a great night.i was in the church today and father martin ask of you.am happy i have someone like you in my life now and i know God will be in control of our relationship and see it true.you are the only one i think of now and i cant wait to meet you...

Esther your African queen......
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:47 am

Good evening honey,my mum was sick and i have to go and see her and i just came back to read your mail.Anyway it sad that your friend think of me that way but to be honest with you,i dont have international bank account for international tranction,my bank is a local bank , so sorry i cant get bank account for you,and for my decument.i will try and send you my i.d photo copy .i dont have scaning maching in the house which i can use for that so i can try and do it tomorrow and send to you .And i hope that will let your friend know that it not joke or any kind of game play am doring on net....esther your lover
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.