Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

estheramiabusah@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 11:17 am

on 4pp l:

am here for a strong man to live my whole life w

I am a:Woman
Location:Takoradi, Shama Ahanta East Metropolitan, Western, GH
Birthday:28.09.1985
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

that is nice,do you have yahoo address estheramiabusah@yahoo.com

in person:

USER ID: 5467847
State/Region: Ghana
City: Takoradi
Distance: N/A
Last login: Nov 26, 2011, 21:33
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: estheramiabusah@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 11:21 am

Received: from [80.87.92.53] Ghana
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 11:26:55 -0700 (PDT)

thank you for your email and am happy to hear from you,ask me what you want to know about me and i will you reply you,infact am honest and am ready to meet the right serious man to live my life with.hear from you soon my dear.
Esther Ghana
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 8:26 am

Esther Ami abusah

am happy to hear from you once again,am Esther ami abusah , my dad dead 2 years back.my mum live 320km away from me,i live with a friend called Nancy and we manage small shop here,i take care of my mum,she is the most important person i have in my life now.am at that this site to found honest man to life with,am looking for a lover whom i live with and make simple life with,location is decide by the one i will meet if he want to come and life with me here in ghana fine, and if he want to locate me to life with him too will be OK be me, this is about me dear is there any thing again you want to know about me just let me know and i will tell.hear from you soon dear.
yours Esther
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 12:21 pm

the picture below the ip ( i mean on iptrackeronline) says that the ip belongs to the holiday inn accra international airport.

i have some doubts with this woman, although the forms are tipycal in a scams, she is correctly answering all my questions :?: , lets see what happens....

Received: from [80.87.92.57]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 03:47:07 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 80.87.92.57
Originating ISP: One Touch Gprs Network
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

hello my love,happy to hear from you once again,am try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.my mum live in our home town which is called eikwe,my late Dad did not marry my mum and when my Dad dead the exterded family took everthing from us cos my dead did not make will,so am living in Takoradi just to make life and take care of my self and my mum as well,my mum live in family house in our home town so i think that answer you question my love.hear from you soon dear

YOURS LOVER ESTHER .
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 23, 2012 8:09 am

you age is OK by me, i like people who are older than me,those people are trustful and honest so i will love to be with you,i have to go to my small shop now cos Nancy is there and i have to go and join her ,can you send some pics of you to me ,
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 23, 2012 10:10 am

how are you dear,i just came from shop and am tired .i wish you are with me,i hope your day want well for you there,i well with me the whole day in spirit and that does me how much i want to be with you and show my love, i really want you in my life HH.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 24, 2012 7:48 am

How are you doing this morning honey, am just reading the mail you sent, thank you very much for it, it have put much much smile in my heart and face this morning.My love even though were far apart but I love you dearly with all my heart,The road to true love was never easy, I know I've hit all the bumps, but now I'm standing strong telling you that i love you.God has arrange marriage for man and woman just to live and make family and life happy,and know that our life will be perfect,marriage has a long way to go and with patience ever thing is possible,so i mean my love for you and i want to life and make family and also make you a happy man in this world.i will love to live with you in your country if you thinking living with me here in Ghana will not be possible for you.hear from you soon my love.

your African queen Esther...
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 25, 2012 11:48 am

Any way,i want to be your wife to make you happy and know that to me love is not about age,race.distance but its about someone who is ready to love me as and i will also love him back and care for each other.please don't say am teasing you ok,cos if i don't want to be with you,i will not wast my time reply emails with you.i really want you as my husband, and if you are not looking for a lover to live with as am looking for than you can tell me so that i can stop writing to you since its may look like we are not looking for the same thing
hear from you soon.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 25, 2012 2:22 pm

If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met on the internet. The best thing that I can do is to show you now.
I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky having you in my life and now about your question, what i want from a man as my qualities is Honesty,trust, friendship ,communication, respect ,compassion and a man with good sense of humor and passion.
I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.hear from you soon.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 25, 2012 7:54 pm

On Facebook,
Esther Ami Abusah - private profile
am new here and i cant send some of you message so hit me on estheramiabu<wbr />sah at yah oo . com http:/ /fubar.com/~5Mjbf

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.