Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alfons_anna@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alfons_anna@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:13 pm

On datemefree:

Your profile sparkle my interest and i will like to know more about you, what do you do? where are you really from? where are you now? how many kids do you have? are you married? have you been commited in a strong relationship before? what you like? I will want you to get back to me with the answer to those questions via my personal e-mail address , alfons_anna@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon. Anna Alfons

Profile elements:
chillanna84
- 28 y/o female
- Bloomington , USA
- English, English, English
- Administrative
- Have no children
Am a cool headed,easy going ,honest,loving caring ,hard working and God fearing woman while i like swimming ,reading ,dinner and hanging out with friends.

I'm looking forward to meet a loving caring ,honest,hard working,easy going and God fearing man as my ideal match.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alfons_anna@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Online activity:

On Tagged,
Anna A, 28
Last Active:27 days ago
Profile Views:100 times

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Anna Alfons <alfons_anna@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Email:

Hi ,
Thanks for your mail i'm very happy to hear from you.I am Anna Alfons,28 year old single female never married from Bloomington Indiana, Usa but presently in Africa to meet the lawyer in charge of my late dad property and contract payment, i got to Africa some days ago. I was born and raise in Salem New Jersey because my mother is from there while my father from Netherlands. am 5.9ft,175cm,59kg,very attractive young lady with average body. Am the only child of my family but i dont know my Mom i was told she left me when i was a year old ,I was single handedly raised by my dad , no family or any relatives.My dad was a petroleum marketer and i was working with him then as secretary but unfortunately i lost my dad when he was on a long contract in Africa and am all alone in this world now.Tell me about yourself.......WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A WOMAN,ARE YOU MARRIED, ARE YOU LIVING ALONE AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR A LIVING? Waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Yours
Anna Alfons

Header:

Received: from [41.203.67.53]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.128.478
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 00:14:05 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 41.203.67.53
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alfons_anna@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:24 pm

WeDateFree:

'Hi, how are you?I'm new to online dating but i will like to know you more better, here is my contact alfons_anna@yahoo.c om'

Profile used:

26 y/o female from Bloomington, USA
Administrative
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 33 - 63

I am a cool headed, easy going , honest , good heart and God fearing young lady and i like swimming, shopping , dancing and hanging out with friends .
i'm looking for a loving caring and God fearing man as my ideal match.

Stolen picture used:

meer91.PNG
meer91.PNG (131.19 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.