Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scotbradson@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scotbradson@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:47 pm

On wedatefree:

How are you doing today? If i ever saw an angel it was in your eyes. I will be moving to your area in a few days and that's why i actually showed interest in you because i will like to know more about you. I am interested in you and will love to learn more .Am new on here and i would really wanna learn all about you because i wont like to lose the chance to get to know you better.If ,JUST IF its the same way you feel about me,why not send me a message to me now so we could learn more about each other.... Thanks

Scot

How are you doing today? If i ever saw an angel it was in your eyes. I will be moving to your area in a few days and that's why i actually showed interest in you because i will like to know more about you. I am interested in you and will love to learn more .My subscription on here expires later today or tomorrow i guess and i wont like to lose the chance to get to know you better.If ,JUST IF its the same way you feel about me,why not send me a message to scotbradson @ yahoo.com i know this is too soon but if you had on your last day on here send me a message, i will reply you. If i don't hear from you on there, i guess you are not interested.I look forward to your message. I look forward to hearing from you. I hope it will be soon
Scot
scotbradson@yahoo.com

Profile elements:
Scotish0
51 y/o male from Texas, USA
Crude Oil Consultant
Children 1

I love to go out and visit new places, travelling, dining out, good wine and art. I enjoy reading and watching good movies too.I love great music, play the bongo's and adore dancing and clubbing too. My aim in life is to find happiness and my soulmate

I'm looking for a special someone who is caring and vivacious, who enjoys sport, the outdoors & travel, and has their own interests and hobbies. Ideally someone who wants a bit of romance, a bit of excitement and finding things we both enjoy doing

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scotbradson@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Email:

Hello Beauty

How are you doing? Its Scot from Wedatefree...I never thought i will ever be on a dating site before but here i am because i know that i can find that special someone on here. and i will be moving to your area in a few days not sure of the exact day but i know the most before i get there should be 1week from now.I am still house hunting so i will be staying in a hotel for now and maybe you can also link me to a REALTOR a good one at that...Yes i have an amazing Daughter that means the world to me full time. .Well I'm 51 y/o single father and never been married,am 6ft tall with light brown hair,I am a crude oil consultant and i deal in oil and gas.I'm a confident, articulate, successful professional that is seeking an exceptional partner.Caring,Loving, Adventurous, and Romantic individual that enjoys: having fun, music, movies, laughter, homebody and spontaneous.I have a daughter whose name is Kelly and she is 11yrs old...she is all i got now and i live for her...she wants to be a Volley Ball player,Fashion Designer someday....and promises to take care of me LOL....Kids they are so much fun at this age...... Anyway,as about my interests,I like anything that got to do with the outdoors,i like camping,though its been a longtime i went.... it has really been busy this past few years with work and raising my daughter.she loves to be called a 'Super Girl lol....too much of 'E' lol.I don't say that to all girls.Well i like camping,fishing,traveling, hiking,exploring other places,seeing different people from different places and of different culture,I like historical places,i'll like to go Rome and Jerusalem i heard its more historical there. I love traveling,been to some part of Europe,UK,Asia and the rest .I love music alot.I listen to anything that's slow and romantic.RNB is my fav. genre though.Kelly likes justin bieber .I listen to him sometimes too. How about you ? I am prepared for the next encounter life has to offer me. A friendship that is uninhibited and pure fun is what I'm about. Locations, settings and chemistry that will arouse all your senses and moments shared that cross your mind a week later while at the office.Putting a smile on your face whileš wondering when it's possible to feel like that again is the sensation I aim to leave you with. I want a woman that I can trust without question and who can trust me the same. A woman whose loves me for my heart and soul. We would be like two vases of water poured into one larger more beautiful vase, in which we would be one. Holding each other, breathing each other, tasting each other as we watch the sun rise and set in each others arms. Laughing, crying, singing, praying, playing, working together to make life fun and safe for each other. I have not found that yet, but I am eternally hopeful. Maybe I am just a
helpless romantic man ,but hope is what gets us out of bed each morning to face the day. I have no physical or mental baggage and strive everyday to be a better man for myself. Karma, Kindness, Family, Loyalty and Honesty are important realities in my lifestyle. If we are meant to be, even geography couldn't keep us apart.I am looking for a female companion to go on walks,to enjoy the ocean, the lake and the mountains and to share in interesting conversation, someone easy going.My perfect match would be someone who I can have a lot of fun with, someone who is outgoing and not afraid to speak their mind. Also respect is important with me I believe that you need to give respect to recieve respect. Another important quality for a relationship in my mind would be to enjoy spending quality time with a special someone.I'd like to meet a woman with a great sense of humor who can laugh with me. she'll need to be confident, honest, caring, affectionate and
sweet. When we talk on the phone, or in person I would like hear/see the smile and laughter in her voice.I'm a loving man with a simple life who seeks an interesting woman with brains and time....I am a person who is focused, intelligent and goal setting. I believe communication between two persons is essential. I have strong values and easily bond with someone who I find compatible. I do not like drama nor a woman who is self-centered, but I am very attracted to a woman who likes to express her love and affection. She needs to have an aire of confidence and sex appeal. Someone who takes very good care of herself and is proud of her inner strengths and her outer appearance....I've worked very hard for too many years. I'm hoping to meet the one, a true partner, in life, for life...Roger that? Hope i didn't scare you off with my stories lol And yes i think you take good pictures too.Until i hear from you again,take good care of yourself.Remain Blessed if
you are interested in corresponding some more,please feel free to send me a message ok...I really am looking forward to getting your reply.

Thanks

Scot Bradson

Header:

Received: from [76.164.227.134]

Originating IP: 76.164.227.134
Originating ISP: Versaweb, Llc
City: Las Vegas
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scotbradson@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Online activity:

On Tagged,
Scott B, 51
Wayne City, IL
Tagline: Happiness is All i Seek.
I am still looking for that togetherness, caring, devotion and romance, and that best friend. I like everyone else loves long walks holding hands and public affection. I would like to find a woman that is just as comfortable dressed up going out for a evening or feels just as confident in a pair of cut off jeans as we just take a walk or whatever we are doing together. To me it is not what we are doing as much as it is who I am doing it with. Someone who can be as silly as she is serious. But can still sit down and talk about the things that are bothering her and NOT afraid to discuss everything and anything that is happening. Someone that can listen as well as be open. But most of all.. I want to find my best friend. Is there still a woman that loves to receive flowers that says, “Just because”. A woman that knows that materialistic things mean nothing. They are just for show. That is not saying I am cheap but true love is like a beautiful rose that needs to be watered and taken care of daily to grow and grow. I am a very loving person. If you are interested in knowing more than just let me know

My Dream is to find a woman to spend my Whole Life with

On BlackPlanet,
Scotish00
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Race: White
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Leo

I'm a man that enjoys life.I have a career that I enjoy and I'm very happy with my station in life. I'm very active,I try to stay fit although I'm not obsessed with it,don't think I'm obsessed with anything for that matter . I enjoy many types of music and have a deep appreciation for live performances and for that matter any type of artistic abilities. I love the Ocean and the mountains, if I could only pick one it would have to be the Ocean . I love to be around the water, it has such a calming and peaceful affect . I live by The Golden Rule and appreciate those that also conduct themselves the same. My life is what I like to call for the most Drama Free and I'd prefer to keep it that way. I'm emotionally stable and looking for that with any woman I become involved with. I am truly a happy person , temperate and kind. I prefer to be around those that have a positive, optimistic outlook.I've been told I have a dry sense of humor and I do enjoy making those around me laugh and enjoy laughing with them.I am also a great person to be around with and would not trade the experience for anything. I'm very passionate about whatever I do whether it's life,work,play relationships ,whatever,I always give my best.

The email adress is also used online with a different gallery, by someone pretends to be in Nigeria - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5885.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.