Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Larisa Krylova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: viktoriiazvonnikova@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:44 pm

Email:

Good day dear man, Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
I am Viktoria. Iam hope to your like my pic. I am also search someone with which my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive woman.
But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future.
Most important is my purpose I wish to look a companion for my lonely life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a man.
I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.
I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in more detail I will write about me later.
I will wait for your answer.
See you soon, Viktoria.

Return-Path: <apatel@pcbovernight.com>
Received: from witkff (unknown [188.162.43.64])
Reply-To: dikovinnyj <viktoriiazvonnikova@outlook.com>
Subject: I melt when I read your letters, answer me.
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 23:01:27

Originating IP: 188.162.43.64
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

viktoria.JPG
viktoria.JPG (23.43 KiB) Viewed 7112 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

viktoriiazvonn@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:48 pm

Email:

Good day dear man, Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
I am Viktoria. Iam hope to your like my pic. I am also search someone with which my life is quiet and remarkable.
I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and found you email.
Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I wish to look a companion for my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.
I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in more detail I will write about me later.
I will wait for your answer. See you soon, Viktoria.

Return-Path: <quincy@globaltrend.com.tw>
Received: from [188.162.199.155]
Reply-To: umelec <viktoriiazvonn@outlook.com>
Subject: You liked my pictures in my last letter?
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 10:04:38

Originating IP: 188.162.199.155
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Alina - alinamilashka@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:11 pm

Email:

Greetings my new pen-friend Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in find and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? I'm Alinuschka. I'm hope to your like my smapshot. I'm also find person with which my life is calm and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I'm still have one and yet very tired of such life. So I go to a dating site and found you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I wish to search a lover to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore in more detail I will talk about me later! I will wait your letter! See you soon, Alinka.

Header:

Return-Path: <isoko.itou.toroko@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [202.88.253.250]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA; Sun, 24 Jun 2018 02:04:17
Subject: Greetings!
Reply-To: Alinoka Girl < alinamilashka@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Alinoka Girl <isoko.itou.toroko@joy.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 202.88.253.250
Originating ISP: Cable Isp In India
City: Kochi
Country of Origin: India

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alinamilashka@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:17 pm

Email:

Hey hey my dear pen-friend, Respected stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? My name is Alina. Iam hope to your like my image. I'm also find person with whom my life will quiet and wonderful. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I am still have alone and already very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating site and get you email. In reality, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal I wish to find a companion to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. I will be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in more detail I will talk about me later! I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Alinochka.

Header:

Return-Path: <gaku60.kita-10.29@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [175.143.48.141])
Reply-To: Alinka Smile < alinamilashka@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Alinka Smile <gaku60.kita-10.29@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey there my new mate.
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 21:38:21

Originating IP: 175.143.48.141
Originating ISP: Tm Net, Internet Service Provider
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Irina - laskovaia.irina@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:04 pm

Email:

Hi!
I hope my message finds you well.
I was given your email. So, I am here because you like me are looking for a serious relationship and possible meeting in real.
If this is not true,please ignore this email.Just do not lose your time please.
However,if you are interested to meet a youngwoman,I am here and will wait for your reply.
I am not really good at writing about myself but I will give it a shot.Perhaps you think I am too crazy because I desire to build relations via Internet. But that big things have small beginnings.Are you agree with me?.
Excuse me I have changed the topic and even forgot to introduce myself.
It was pretty insensitive. My name is Irina, I live in Russia, Syktyvkar.
I dont want to bother you now, so I will tell you more about myself next time,of course if I have your reply.
But you can find my picture so that you can see how I look.Hope you will like it.
Frankly speaking this is the first time I email to a man I never see.Therefore, I am a little bit thrilled.I'm ashamed to admit that my palms are starting to sweat)))
I am looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.

Header:

Return-Path: <marinazurlo@tim.it>
Received: from QRJATYDI (62.211.210.85) by smtp221t.alice.it (9.0.032.01)
To:
Subject:
X-Mailer: Mail Them Pro 8.15
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 17:38:23

Originating IP: 62.211.210.85
Originating ISP: Telecom Italia
City: Rome
Country of Origin: Italy

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

margaritagmiss@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:54 pm

Email:

Good day! Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? My name is Valentina. I am hope to your like my picture. I'm also find person with which my life will calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I am still alone and very tired of such life. So I come to a dating agency and get you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. The main is my goal - I want to look a companion to my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore greater detail I'll talk about myself later! I'll wait for your answer! See you soon, Valentinuska.

Header:

Return-Path: <y-takahasi@wine.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [154.72.160.29])
Reply-To: Valentinusya Flower <margaritagmiss@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Valentinusya Flower <y-takahasi@wine.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi there my dear friend.

Originating IP: 154.72.160.29
Originating ISP: Cameroon Telecommunications Network
City: Yaoundé
Country of Origin: Cameroon

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Tatyananaryzh@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Email:

Good DayTo You, Dear stranger, I want to see how much you are interesting in find and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? My name is Tanyuscka. I'm hope to your like my foto. I'm also looksomeone with which my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still have one and already very tired of such life. So I go to a dating agency and got you email. In Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Main is my purpose - I want to find a lover for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore in greater detail I'll talk about myself later! Iwill wait your letter! See you soon, Tatyanchik!

Header:

Return-Path: <mik.degu929@river.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [51.211.178.231])
Subject: Salutation my dear man.
Reply-To: Tatyanoka Tatyana <Tatyananaryzh@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Tatyanoka Tatyana <mik.degu929@river.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 51.211.178.231
Originating ISP: Saudi Telecom Company Jsc
City: Jeddah
Country of Origin: Saudi Arabia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Tatyananaryzh@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:11 pm

Email:

Woha my awesome friend. Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? My name is Tanyuscka. Iam hope to your like my pic. I'm also findperson with whom my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But Iam still have one and yet very tired of such life. So I come to a dating agency and found you email. In Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose - I wish to find a companion to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. Iwill be glad if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in more detail Iwill write about myself later! Iwill wait for your answer! See you soon, Tatyanchik

Header:

Return-Path: <tora-tomo@cotton.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [139.255.62.250])
Subject: Greetings my awesome mate.
Reply-To: Tatyanuska Girl <Tatyananaryzh@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Tatyanuska Girl <tora-tomo@cotton.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 139.255.62.250
Originating ISP: Linknet Asn
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Narustanya@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:29 pm

Email:

Hi there my new mate! Dear stranger, I want to know how much you interested in finding and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? My name is Tatyana. I'm hope to your like my foto. I'm also searching person with which my life will calm and astonishing. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I'm still single and yet very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Main is my purpose - I want to find a lover to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore greater detail I'll write about me later! I'll wait for your answer! See you soon, Tatyanchik.

Header:

Return-Path: <sumiko-n@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [180.190.60.84])
Reply-To: Tatyanok Tatyanushok <Narustanya@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Tatyanok Tatyanushok <sumiko-n@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good day stranger!
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 180.190.60.84
Originating ISP: Globe Telecom Inc.
City: Quezon City
Country of Origin: Philippines

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Oct 17, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

spxa7a49@road.ocn.ne.jp Nartanya@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:35 am

Hello person, Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you interested in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? My name is Tatyana. I am hope to your like my pic. I am also finding person with whom my life will calm and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still one and very tired of that life. So I go to a dating site and got you email. In fact, I'm finding for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose - I wish to find a lover for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore greater detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Tatyanuska

Header:
Return-Path: <spxa7a49@road.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (cpe-108-183-13-241.nycap.res.rr.com [108.183.13.241]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Tue, 23 Oct 2018
Reply-To: Tatyanka Tatyana <Nartanya@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Tatyanka Tatyana <spxa7a49@road.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello my dear pen-friend,

Stolen image used:

Same as image posted above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.