Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

magareth.hall12@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Onishido » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:38 am

The same things I've been reading I have found her tell me.
Onishido
New survivor

Re: Does anyone recognize this email

Unread postby Onishido » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:53 am

My name is Margareth hall AAMED20150 that is my info.         Military_base21@yahoo.com

FB 100015994339287

Thank you very much. My dad is from Malaysia my mom is from Illinois my parents died when I was very young I got married to a man who used my feelings and emotions for granted when we divorced I had to find a way to take care of my and my daughter since he refused the support so I had to talk to a priest who was a friend to my late Dad he brought me to the captain General and I was make a nurse in the millitary. That is all in the past my daughter attends a burden school in New jersey I really miss her right now. Tell me about yourself
Onishido
New survivor

magareth.hall12@gmail.com Military_base21@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:02 am

FB Margaret Hall
About Margaret Hall
WORK

United Nations
EDUCATION

Illinois State University
Normal, Illinois

Adlai E. Stevenson High School
Lincolnshire, Illinois
CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN

Illinois City, Illinois
Current city

Penang, Malaysia
Hometown

Stolen pictures used:

17757655_116184438924700_6550064841692205220_n.jpg

hall.jpg

hall1.jpg

hall2.jpg

hall3.jpg

hall4.jpg

hall5.PNG

hall6.jpg

hall7.jpg

hall8.jpg

hall9.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Military_base21@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:41 pm

The email address Military_base21@yahoo.com was reported before on this forum in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24091, while being used by a supposedly military man, searching for love mostly on gay dating sites.

Most of the images used are stolen pictures of Mariah R., military nurse. The real owner of the pictures has nothing to do with the scam.

Some of the pictures the scammer is using this time were reported before for being abused in military romance scams, with the email addresses:
- clarialinda30@gmail.com
- misbella77@hotmail.com
- hannamills9559@gmail.com

"She" is also active on Badoo as:

Trina,
32 y/o

Stolen pictures used:

trina.PNG

On Mingle2 as:

Maryellen101 "The picture you paint is the picture you becomes xoxox"
32 year old woman from Groom, Texas
Looking for man for relationship
Profession: currently unemployed

Additional stolen pictures used:

maryellen.jpg

maryellen1.jpg

On BlackPlanet as:

Dania_93
Sex: Female
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: magareth.hall12@gmail.com

Unread postby Onishido » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:55 pm

Thank you, I hope others can see this. At least they didn't get a dime this time. Thank you!
Onishido
New survivor

iammyrnaluciano@gmail.com

Unread postby TheRoadrunner » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:45 pm

I was scammed by somebody using these same photos, they used the name Myrna Luciano. Email address iammyrnaluciano@gmail.com I saw her on Facebook, on one of their dating groups, and I commented that I thought she was too beautiful to be in the US Army. We chatted back and forth for a while using Facebook Messenger and I thought nothing of trying to video call or call her until suddenly she was gone from Facebook and sent me an email stating that somebody is stealing her pictures from Facebook and using them to scam people so she closed her account and that we should use Hangouts instead. I wanted to talk to her on the phone and she did attempt to call me on my cell phone, but the next day she said her phone was not working, because hers fell in a mop bucket and was ruined. She asked if I would buy one and send it to her. I told her I didn't have enough money to afford an iPhone and besides they are a money pit, they always cost you more and more money. So she said that she ordered one from a lady in Massachusetts and that she told the lady I would be paying for the phone. Well after several weeks I made the final payment and that phone got broken by a friend who dropped it and the screen was broken. So I shelled out $125 to have the screen replaced. Then once the screen was replaced, I still did not get a call, she sent a message saying that it was fixed but the microphone and camera were now broken that is why she couldn't call or do video chat. I then suggested that I just buy a phone myself well I paid for an expensive iPhone 6s plus and had it delivered to the address she is staying at in Texas. What a sucker I am! Now that phone needs a sim card be it can be used. Any how that is when I noticed the name on her Army hat with Brautigam. So I googled that name and found 3 Facebook profiles with the same woman's pictures and 3 different names. I then started putting the pictures into Tineye.com where it searches the internet and finds matching pictures on other websites. TinEye.com is where I found scamsurvivors.com was where the one picture had a match. The other names using these pictures are Brautigam Ella, Ella Brautigam (Joyce), Ella Brautigam Julia, Brautigam Jose, Katrine Brautigam, Ella Kablan, and Gabrielle Brautigam. Those are all the names I have found using the same profile pictures. I am wondering if it is one person doing the scamming or an entire office of people. At first it seemed like I was chatting with at least 2 people at different times of the day, and then when I caught grammatical errors, I think that is when they agreed that only one person that knew English the best should chat with me. Who ever that was, did some research in dealing with me because they knew their stuff.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1501734278232.jpg
TheRoadrunner
New survivor

Re: iammyrnaluciano@gmail.com

Unread postby TheRoadrunner » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:30 pm

I just found a Stella Brautigam using the same pictures and some new ones. What is the woman in these picture's name and who is she, what is her real story?
TheRoadrunner
New survivor

Unread postby TheRoadrunner » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:40 pm

More pictures found.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1502202726299.jpg
FB_IMG_1502202722147.jpg
FB_IMG_1502202718195.jpg
FB_IMG_1502202693613.jpg
FB_IMG_1502202705210.jpg
FB_IMG_1502179207441.jpg
FB_IMG_1502179207441.jpg (13.44 KiB) Viewed 8821 times
TheRoadrunner
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:33 pm

TheRoadrunner,

The real owner of those pictures has nothing to do with the scam. We are reporting ONLY stolen pictures used in scam, not all the pictures with the real owner of the pictures.

You have here a topic: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1861 that might give you some ideas about the type of people hidden behind those stolen pictures used.

Can you try, please, to post "her" initial messages here and all the messages you received from "her" where "she" is asking you for money? Remove your name and other of your real life details, if mentioned, before posting. The scammers are using the exact same messages again and again with more victims in the same time. some of those victims might be saved if the messages are posted online in any easy way for anyone to find it while searching for it.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1861 a topic about what you need to do after that, for protecting yourself.

And here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=37058 you have another topic helping you understand how to deal with the aftermath.

Hope that helps.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby maromir » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:57 am

These photos are now in instagram name natfendi she is now under the name Natasha Fendi
maromir
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.