Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Dr. Steve G. Jones

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

James G. Jones - facebook

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Form received 2017-11-19 01:35:08

What name did the scammer use?: James G. Jones
How old did the scammer say they were?: 41
Scammer's Skype name.: no skype provided
Scammer's Skype username .: no skype username provided
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: James G. Jones - facebook
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: facebook
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: no only here in facebook and messenger
How much money did they demand?: $250
Name you were told to send the money to.: Marsha Joy Saragoza Picazo
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: United Arab Emirates
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: no they never did
If they posted your video on a website, please include the link.: no i never did that
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: blocked him on facebook only
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: he told me to send $250 for transfer fees because he wants to transfer his money from dubai.he said he has no access on his bank account because he is in a warzone and that only me can do to get his money. he said if the money will not be taken from the bank in dubai the government there will take it so he ask me to email tha bank manager there. but after sending the transfer fee he ask again to send 20,000.00 philippine peso for me to have owners license of the money..here the email address he gave to me Ubabank7.info@naij.com
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: received_548215118862262_09j7nf.jpeg
Attachments
22688635_544411509242623_4718750684494201828_n.jpg
fb photo
22688635_544411509242623_4718750684494201828_n.jpg (6.16 KiB) Viewed 3754 times
received_548215118862262_09j7nf.jpeg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

michaelfrazer74@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:40 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim.

As I live far away and I have never heard of this doctor I thought it was a real case.
But as the guy was very much in love without even knowing me, I found it strange and I decided to investigate.
Unfortunately it was fake and luckily I found out in a timely manner
Caution. Now the Dr Steve is called Michael Harry Frazer.

The scammer is active on Instagram as michaelfrazer043.

Email:

Date: 2018-03-20 11:28 GMT-03:00
Subject: Re: For you dear
To:

I will like to tell you more about myself but where do i start from okay, I obtained my degree at the university of Gothenburg, Sweden. I'm from America but I'm presently in the Mediterranean Sea now very close to Italy. I find very much peace and tranquility there. I`m 5`8". I'm mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing guitar which i do often at my leisure time in the ship. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my cabin , I like swimming, fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music sing, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself

Stolen picture used:

frazer.JPG

Fake document used in scam:

With the same made-up identity the scammer is also active on Facebook as Michael Frazer since December 2017. The stolen picture used is the first one reported in this topic.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Calvin Nyugen - footc64@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:22 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim:

This man is still using Dr. Steve Jones to scam women. We met on interracial match.com. He uses the name Calvin Nyugen. His email is footc64@gmail.com. He claimed to be in Belgium working on a job and the equipment tore up and he needed 5,000.00 to get it fixed; he was was going to make 1.3 billion dollars on the job and would share it all with me. No I’m not crazy I knew it was a scam. He wanted me to wire the money to France.

Stolen pictures used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: footc64@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:16 pm

Emails received:

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 4:09 AM cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey
How are you i really appreciate the fact you shared your contact email address with me I'm really thankful most people wouldn't but I guess texting on the here is much better than texting on that dating site. Oh forgive my manners I'm Calvin

On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 at 10:16, cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
Its amazing how I find this comfortable texting with you it's been a while I texted for this long and enjoying it you are really a blessed woman I would not mind redo this every day

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 11:15 AM cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
Well to be honest with you no luck yet It seems most are looking for nothing more than a night of passion and that's their right, but at the end of the day the most vital, fulfilling thing is someone to connect with and become one with. A best friend who'll bring out the best in you and always be there for you. I don't know if I'll ever find it, but not ready to give up yet.

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 11:43 AM cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
Tell me something how long have you been that dating sites ??

On Apr 12, 2021 5:10 PM, "cro foot" <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
Alright I'm new on this site dating thing and I don't intend to go for long on it I'm not getting any younger and I don't intend to play around with any one if I find anyone serious and ready to start up a relationship I don't mind given it a trail and see where it leads and another thing I don't intend to text or call for long without meeting In person I hope you understand my point of view

On Apr 12, 2021 5:16 PM, "cro foot" <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
Here is a good point why don't you tell me your name and where you are originally from and your profession and I do likewise I would really love getting to know you more I hope you feel same too

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 12:22 PM cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
Well I'm mixed my dad is from China and my mum is American I'm currently living in the Texas Houston hope you don't have any problem with that my parents mix and my location?

On Apr 12, 2021 6:06 PM, "cro foot" <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh alright I'm not bother about distance for I believe distance has never been a barrier I really don't mind traveling the world to find that right one lol

On Apr 12, 2021 6:10 PM, "cro foot" <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
That's a nice name why is everything with you so nice beautiful and attractive I believe there is something special about you and I cant afford to miss that I really enjoyed this conversation with you and I hope to communicate more when you text back.

Additional stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:17 pm

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 4:38 AM cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
I guess you most be asleep now I couldn't sleep so I thought I go through my email I'm glad I saw your text I miss you Texting with you is amazing and wanting oops i guess you most be fast asleep alright I thought I should be the first to say good morning to you text back when you are awake sunshine sleep tight

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 5:01 PM cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh I see you do enjoy your beauty sleep. That's good to know so tell me what are your plans for today your text are coming late I was wondering maybe we could Communicate via text message so I could also call you some time too if that's alright with you
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:18 pm

Money request:

There is a problem the expert could not get the tractor fixed. The expert ask me to purchase a final drive. Which got spoiled in the tractor it's cost $14,510. Also I am to pay the expert $3,500. To get it fixed. I only need $5,650. To complete the money so I can purchase the needed final drive so the expert can get it fixed. But right now I don't have that kind of money with me I have spend a lot of money in this job already. I'm really confused right now. Please baby I need your support. Will pay you back as soon as I finish the contract.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:21 pm

After the victim refused to send any money, the scammer became abusive and she blocked him on WhatsApp. He was still able to send her messages on email...

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 4:02 AM cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you, that means a lot. you have thought about me often ..... i dont think so because the last time i check you had me block from text with you on whatsapp i dont deserve that i will never do such a thing to you

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 at 01:05, cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
What you mean i dont understand its been three week or more i have not been able to do anything just been indoor hopeless with no form of help from above or below and you on the other and thinks i don't understand and drive you crazy have you ever sit for one to think if you where in my shoes will i ever abandon you like you did to me .... HELL NO i know how important you have become to me so i cant let you suffer but you are too stuck in your past and with the mentality that you cant send a man money that a man should be the head of the house no doubt i never for ones argue with you on that but im stock and need assistance if you don't help me out how do i take care of you while been stock here cashless and the unfinished contract that needs to be attended to babe im not mad at you or blame you for the misfortune but im mad at you because you couldn't prove your love for me as my wife to be you couldn't fight for our love just because of few dollars how amazing you even went to the extent of blocking me from texting with you it hurts me so bad

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 at 04:43, cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
seriously i see you don't love me like you claim you do but at least give me a chances to prove mine to you, assist me through this so i can get this all done with and head back home with the money so we can have a wonderful time together is that not what you have always wished for why not make your dreams and mine come through babe i don't understand it don't you want a better life for us i'm not broke just stuck and need assistance that's all babe you can't leave me here like this .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:24 pm

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 9:07 AM cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
i don't know if you avoiding me or my text but i dont get response from you no more. you found another already?

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 10:07 AM cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
No problem, I understand. i have not found another and i don't intend to give up on you like you did to me i will agree with you starting afresh is a bit stressful and i dont instead to go down that road or give up i will have to stick with what i have already an unsupportive wife i guess i have to deal with that for the rest of my life since i cant give up on you

On Wed, 23 Jun 2021 at 00:57, cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
I miss you too. and more im not calling you an unsupportive but it is what it is or what i'm seeing right now knowing fully well i don't have a way out of this and im depending on you as my source of hope and you had the heart to block me on whatsapp and you stopped communicating with me with no way out or any one to talk to known fully well im in a strange country you know how things can get

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 4:02 AM cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
less i forget how are you ?
is everything alright with you ??
and as for things going bad for the both of us is because of you if you had supported me by now i should be back in the state already living a good life together vacation in xxx as agree .
find a way to unblock me on whatsapp there is so much to talk about

On Thu, 24 Jun 2021 at 05:43, cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:

baby sometimes when i look close at you, the love i have comes clearly through because it is so true so deep, i see so much i almost weep my love, i love you with the whole of my heart

darling you shall be a part of my lonely heart, i will make you happy in every moment of your entire life, for it is my happiness to see you smile and laugh, let every drops of your tears become my sin, i will never let you cry for i love you with everlasting love, baby we will live together as one family, and i will be with you till the end of age my sweetheart

baby if you could see into my mind, i think that you would surely find a love that binds you to my soul, a love that i cannot control my sweetheart, i love you with my soul baby

baby you have captured my dreams, in all that you do i pray that one day they may all come true, i give you my life and all that it is, i can't wait for the day to feel your sweet kiss my sweetheart, you are the owner of my heart and soul darling

baby i hope you understand, that for now i must wait and be true to myself
before your hand i take, but i can promise you this, as i live this day these words are my soul and all that i say, regardless of what the days may bring
with the thoughts of you, my heart does sing, i will be faithful and true until it be time and never touch another 'til you will finally be mine my sweetheart, i love you so much please help me out im not doing well.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:27 pm

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 5:51 AM cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
i'm always here for you even though im far away and this was not how i planned things would go hope you are alright i moved out from the flood affected area days before the flooding im lucky i was not there when it all happened i pray the affected victims are alright i lost my phone in a taxi when i check out of the hotel that why i have not been able to come online on whatsapp i have not been able to get another cellphone due to i could not afford a better one at the moment maybe when i return to the state hope you alright and hope you family sick with the covid get well and treated soon i hear some people get well from it im not sure tho but lets hope for the best. text me when you can i would be looking forward getting a text back from you , love you always and forever miss you too .

On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 at 08:55, cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:
good morning my dear
how are you ? tell you something dear i understand how you feel for i feel same way too my love i dont have much time here anymore just trying to stay safe while i get done with this job though the job is on pending right now due to the flooding i really need to get home anytime soon but you know the company would not give me any pay until the job is done i could really use an assistant right now coming back home i know you are in a very difficult situation right now and this is not the right time asking you for any form of assistance but i think we could really cry on each others shoulder right now dear i want to come back home my dear i need you by my side baby girl text when you can love you always and forever..

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:28 pm

Date: Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 5:00 AM

tell you what dear we have nothing to worry about because you never loved me if they should be anyone sad here it should be me, tell me how would you feel if you where in my shoe and i left you in a unknown

On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 at 09:41, cro foot <footc64@gmail.com> wrote:

i have been through this before tell you what dear believe what you want but im sorry i dont owe no one any explanation
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.