Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Clem Luv Quest luvquest72@yahoo.com

Fri May 18, 2012 1:28 am

From flirt box: Clemnestor (46) from United Kingdom, , , birmingham England

Spam:
A Morning is a Wonderful Blessing, Either Cloudy or Sunny.It stands for Hope, giving us another start of what we call Life.Good morning dear,i'm keen about you and would like to know you more.pls be kind enough to write back. Thanks Clem.

Email:
Hi xxxx
I really am grateful to havve you write,i guess i just applied a little faith in reaching out you as your name implies lol and who knows what the fututre hold for us as friends.I'm based in birmingham england,so how is life generally where you are,can you tell me a bit about your personality? what do you most like to do with your free time? (should I tell him?)
Clem

Ip address 41.71.184.66 Lagos, Nigera

Re: Clem Luv Quest luvquest72@yahoo.com

Fri May 18, 2012 2:16 pm

giorgioantonio1@hotmail.com

Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Email adress used with the same gallery: giorgioantonio1@hotmail.com

Pretends to be from Manchester, UK, IP used 115.135.170.31 Malaysia

I am very glad to meet you,Am Giorgio Antonio originally from Italy but working in the u.k,am 46 years old,i hail from the northern part of Italy called Verona,am the only child of my parents,my dad Mr Marcelo Antonio is dead and my mum mrs Monalisa Antonio she is 82 years old living in Verona,i read textile and design from the university of Wolverhampton u.k and i was awarded the degree of a bachelor of art B.A(hons) ,am a designer who is into contract with designing companies but presently am working on my private designing company, a single parent of one lovely daughter her name is Lisa she is 7years old,however l love to share, l love to preserve and l will love to hold for a lifetime relationship with somebody am passionate man. I'm a happy person with a nice balance between being alone and partaking in a social environment.I enjoy adventure and trying new things as long as they don't interfere with my values. I am honest,kind,compassionate and loyal.I do believe in opening doors and pulling out chairs for ladies. I was raised to respect women as equals but also to be chivalrous i love to laugh,i also love to read,cook,and traveling,am affectionate easy going,i am romatic and caring.
To me, l really desire a woman to build a future with, who is sincere, responsible, caring understanding.
If you really sincerely want to build a world of passion, caring, sharing those emotional feelings and committed to long-term relationship, I'm yours! Together we can create great impressions in each other heart that's forever.
We should get to know more about ourselves. l really don't want to play around, l want to get to your heart and show you the deepest love and passions that is endless. l hope you will understand my heart-beats.do you have an hotmail messenger so that we can chat to ease communication I look forward to reading from you.

Post a reply