Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nobbleme11@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: erikscot65@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:15 pm

October 2, 2017:

Hello honey ,

How are you? I missed you so much . I hope you are in good health . Honey , we just got to the Island about an hour ago . Thank you so much for your sincere concern and prayers over my safety . Right now , the situation is not yet OK . The captain & the coastguards here in the Island advised that we should make sure we don't have or carry any precious or valuables things with us , if we must proceed on our journey . My greatest problem now is that all the money I loan from my bank for my business transaction & my valuables with some vital documents are with me here in the ship in my luggage .

Honey , really now am confused . I don't want you to start getting panic or worried . All I need now is more of your prayers . Babe I understand that there are so many security companies stands at the Island shore and I am thinking of what to do , at this time I need you to stand by me . I don't know what to do , but I want to quickly send my valuables and some of my personal life (business) documents to you , so that you can help me to secure it until I have the chance to make my trip & I will fly straight immediately to meet you .

I trust you and I gave my whole life to you . I know you will never disappoint me or do anything to hurt me , because I know you also care & love me just like I love you too . I have learned to take life as it comes as I remember everything happens for a reason .

I have discussed with one of the security company here in the Island . They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this package . . I need you to quickly send to me the following information , your full complete name as in your I . D , Your home address where you can receive , Zip Code if any , your mobile phone number about your email address , I will provide that one for them , I will include it and give it to the security company so the can contact you when the are ready to deliver .

Honey , please be fast about this , it's urgent . I am waiting here in the office of the security company because I have to plead with them to use there web connection to write to you . Babe , I really need your prayers seriously , even here in the Island , praying that nothing happen to us .
I will always try my best to keep you updated and know when you receive the package .

FOREVER TOGETHER!!
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS .
ERIK .

Same day, later:

Hello honey ,

How was your lovely day? I hope you had a wonderful time . I am so sorry that I was not able to get in touch with you . The mechanical crew was so busy trying to fix up the ship . Worked on the propellers and shaft of the ship and the engine . We have managed to successfully repair the propeller and we have proceeded but we are all in great fear . These pirates can be dangerous . You must pray for me please . I know God hears the prayer of women fast . God brought us together for a reason . I am sure he will not allow me to be killed by the pirates . Please Don't get so worried OK . . Just pray for me .

We are safe at the moment and I have concluded with Allied Express Shipping Company to handle the delivery and you will have to always write them and direct them until when you receive my parcel . I paid the total sum of 4 , 500 . 00 Euro to cover the cost for Handling Charge . I tried to also pay for the delivery charges but they insisted , that it will be paid at the head office when the are ready to deliver and for tax charges . We are no longer in the island and I cannot pay for the delivery fee from the ship , I will need you to help me pay for the delivery fee once the company contact you . I also left instruction to the Company NOT TO SCAN the luggage because of the amount of money inside the safe box .

Details of the Security Company:
Name: Allied Express Shipping Company
Security transit Officer Name: Mrs Siti Zaharah Binti Mohd Ali
Email:alliedxprss@gmail.com
Tel: +601133000988

Details on how to conclude delivery will be communicated to you by the courier company , they will get in touch with you on the way forward .

Please try your possible best to assist me receive this on my behalf . I will appreciate once I get there and keep me updated once you get it . We will commence with other route for a safe voyage . Less I forgot , how are you doing? hope all is fine there . I Hope to see you soon! Please Don't skip your food time .

Darling please protect my luggage well . You know is my life fortune . The business money I inherited from my late father and the large loan I took . Everything is there . I Don't want to lose it . I will die if I lose it . God knows how much I am ready to reward you when I come to you . I trust you . I Don't know why I should trust you this much . Maybe destiny is really at work . Thanks be to God .

Am really missing you . I love you .

Sincerely ,

Erik .

alliedexpress.co.uk - the fake delivery company used in scam belongs to a Nigerian scam syndicate reported in viewtopic.php?f=17&t=61335.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: erikscot65@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:17 pm

October 3, 2017:

Darling ,

I have not had any rest since over 30 hours , Everyone on the boat depends on me ! We have successfully repaired the boat and are back at sea, but on a different route to avoid contact with the sea pirates . We turned off our engines and we are been driven by the sea waves .

I don't want you to worry too much about me , I feel sorry for putting you in this kind of position. I never wanted any of this to happen!

I successfully conclude the delivery process, So I was supposed to pay two separate fees before delivery! Handling charge and Delivery fee !

I paid for handling charges which cost me 4,500 euros, I wanted to pay for delivery fee , but delivery company insisted that its supposed to be paid when they are ready to deliver and it must be paid before delivery ! Do you understand me ?

I do not know how much the cost of delivery fee but I need you to help pay it, I will refund you !

Mail the Security transit Officer and ask her how much the delivery fee is cost and how you can make the payment .

Write me as soon as possible.

Erik .
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alliedxprss@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Email received from the "delivery company":

4 October 2017.

ORDER NUMBER : xxx/xxx/2017.

Attn: xxx

This is an important update sequel to the delivery of your parcel. We wish to inform you that your parcel is ready for delivery pending the payment for the delivery charges.

Below are the list of our freight services and charges. Select the service you would like to use for the delivery of your parcel.

Special Express : 1,550 Euro

Global Express : 1,350 Euro

Economy Express : 1,150 Euro

You are required to choose one of the freight services. In acknowledgement to this email, payment details shall be provided to you for upon request for the delivery of your parcel.

Thank you for using Allied Express Shipping Company for the delivery of your parcel and for your business needs.

Yours Faithfully,
Ms Suwahab Binti Razali
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ajafrankco@gmail.com

Unread postby Felicia » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:41 pm

Please use POSTREPLY button not "Quote" button.
Attachments
Image-6.jpg
Felicia
New survivor

ajafrankco@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:11 pm

Felicia,

Please add as many details of the scammer that you have to help save others, and read this link:
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

ajafrankco@gmail.com

Unread postby Felicia » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:08 pm

Hi I did a google reverse image for this guy and found him on your scammer site.

I was on match.com and clicked on someone called Frank Aja. He asked to use what'sApp to message him and he came off the site fairly quickly. I text him back on whatsApp and this is his first introduction about himself.

'Here is more about me, I'm 54 years old, I don't really look my age because I work-out a lot. I'm freelance, been in the Oil and Gas business, and that makes my job more fun for me to be able to make my schedules. No child, lost my ex wife from cancer, but am over that and have moved on. I am 6'0" tall, blue eyes & dark brown hair. My parent were both Swedish but they used to live in United Kingdom where I was also raised. I'm very passionate, stable & the photo is current.
I'm well read, intelligent and have common sense, I do speak English fluently but with an accent. I hope that is not going to be a problem? I have learned to take one moment at a time but being one that is goal oriented and looking forward I seem to take big steps. I try to look for fun in all that I do, I do like to laugh, I read a lot, I like to be around people.

I love listening to music and writing, I like football & soccer, I played football in school days, I like biking too, I like swimming, love hanging out for few drinks... I know I shouldn't be expecting to have kids in this age, I just want to find someone to spend my life with & be happy with... We can both share everything in our lives and simply make each other happy.

Your turn
Frank'

He constantly called me, sometimes 4 missed calls in a row.

When asking him about his eduational background, I was directed to https:/ /www.linkedin.com/in/ frank-anja-b68897107/

Frank Anja

C.E.O at Frnk Oil Industry
Frnk Oil Industry Stockholm University
Anchorage, Alaska 16 16 connections
Connect Connect with Frank Anja
Frnk Oil Industry is a physical crude oil buyer and crude oil seller that conducts business on a global basis. Our
business is built with buyers, sellers, agents, brokers and mandates on a foundation of integrity, trust, honesty and reliability. We work strictly in accordance with ICC UCP600, INCOTERMS and URC 522 and do not work with anyone who does not follow these rules and procedures. We trade on West Texas Intermediate (WTI), Brent Blend and OPEC Basket.
See more See more of Frank’s summary
Experience
Frnk Oil Industry
C.E.O
Company NameFrnk Oil Industry
Dates EmployedFeb 2008 – Present Employment Duration9 yrs 11 mos
Biscayne Engineering Company, Inc.
Construction Manager
Company NameBiscayne Engineering Company, Inc.
Dates EmployedJan 2001 – Mar 2007 Employment Duration6 yrs 3 mos
LocationMiami, Florida 33130
AF Gruppen
Construction Coordinator
Company NameAF Gruppen
Dates EmployedJan 1998 – Oct 2000 Employment Duration2 yrs 10 mos
LocationSweden
Education
Stockholm University
Stockholm University
Degree NameBachelor's degree Field Of StudyCivil Engineering
Dates attended or expected graduation 1993 – 1997
Activities and Societies: Practical advice
I provide my other students with practical advice on a wide range of subjects, such as student e-mail account, opening a bank account, student health care, Swedish language courses, student union activities and preparing for study.

He said that he was going to travel to Alaska to sell crude oil to Dubai businessman - later on he would say he sold 1000 barrels of oil for $15m. Later on he said he had to travel to Cape Town to secure back equipments he had stored worth $4m which he wanted to ship back to the UK. He even emailed me the flights to prove his word, travelling business class.
'Hi sweetie, its me Frank. Here is my flight details.
[Details removed]

He sent me pictures.

He then booked another flight from Cape Town to London Heathrow in time for Saturday when we were meant to meet up. But a few days before he called up to say he had hit a big problem with the shipment, the shipping company had quoted him for freight cost at $275k, and he only could pay $240k. He has a friend who is also in the oil business who can lend him $10k. He asked if I could help him even if it is only for £2k.

That was when I realised this could be a scam and read up on romance scam and luckily came across your website with pictures which confirmed my suspicions. He send me his passport to prove his ID.

These are the latest messages received today:
Hi darling, how was your day? My situation is pretty bad right now, and I'm pretty severely depressed about what is going on. I really need your help, because i don’t have any other way, And i believe that we have a lot of things to give to each other in-terms of everything, but not only on financial situation, and other things which includes love…

Baby, I don't want you to feel guilty or bad about refusing, I also don't want to lower your opinion of me (though that might be too much to ask). I believe that its not your responsibility to save me, but It's difficult for me to think on my feet right now, and i know it's bad to ask money from friends and loved ones, but I'm so scared right now and I don't see any other way.

Am so confused and stressed out right now i don't know what to think or do anymore. i feel just like my world is falling apart, and I’m close to paying off the remains balance, and I don't want to have any problem in getting my equipments back home. I’m just here at the hotel, thinking of you wishing you were here with me.

I Know that this is huge thing to ask from you, but i promise that i will pay you back as soon as i get all my money, and also with interest rate. Please consider this as a loan and i promise you that i will never let you down.

It shows you care, now that you stop talking to me, is this how UK people are in general or you just choose to not care anymore
I'll understand if because of my problem you decided to stop talking to me.'

What is my best course of action now? Ignore him?
Attachments
Image-1.jpg
Image-2.jpg
Image-3.jpg
Image-5.jpg
Image-5.jpg (25.08 KiB) Viewed 6962 times
talon13.png
talon13.png (101.64 KiB) Viewed 6962 times
talon14.png
talon14.png (86.73 KiB) Viewed 6962 times
talon15.png
talon15.png (98.24 KiB) Viewed 6962 times
Frank_Aja_Passportwm.png
Felicia
New survivor

ajafrankco@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:28 pm

As I mentioned before, this topic has all the advice you need to take.

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

Yes, ignore him. Stop all contact everywhere. Do not tell him you know he is a scammer, or that he is posted online.
We need the email address the scammer used and the emails that he has sent to you, Not yours to him. Also, his whatsapp phone number. If anyone else wrote to you, we need their email account and emails to you as well.
Please leave out your personal details from what you post.

Then block him and follow all the other advice to change your online accounts.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

ajafrankco@gmail.com

Unread postby Felicia » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:25 am

Ok, details he used are as follows:

Name: Frank Aja
Email: ajafrankco@gmail.com
What'sApp number: +44 7481 321952.
Felicia
New survivor

ajafrankco@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:30 am

Ok, thanks. Do you have any emails sent from his email account at all, or was everything done on chat in whatsapp?

+447481321952 / 07481321952
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination United Kingdom
"mobile_country_code": "234",
"name": "Hutchison 3G UK" redirected VOIP phone number to scammer who is in Nigeria, not in the UK.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

ajafrankco@gmail.com

Unread postby Felicia » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:40 am

The only email he used to send me all the flight details and pictures of the purchased equipment is ajafrankco@gmail.com, everything else including pictures of himself were sent via what'sapp.

Btw, I may inadvertently send him my home address, I had bought show tickets online and emailed them to him. But I have not given out any bank details info etc. Should I still be worried that he may use my name and address?
Felicia
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.