Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nobbleme11@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: erikscot65@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:54 pm

September 19, 2017:

Dear xxx,

I must say here that am really happy reading your message . It means alot to me for you to take your time and write me email . thank you for the beautiful photo ! You have the most amazing eyes and the most beautiful smile I have ever seen . I 'm really impressed . I might not have gold to offer you but I know I am honest , reliable , resourceful , supportive , caring and loving . Before I came online , I had a lot in my mind . I have alot of expectations and I thought about the challenges that I will meet if I find a woman whose interests are similar to mine . I had my degree at Broward College , Florida and when I came to Spain , I stayed in Madrid. Cosco is a Chinese shipping company and after over 19 years of working with them , I am so excited to retire .

If I wanted just a girlfriend , I will not spend my valuable time coming online . Am online to search for a soulmate so I have been very optimistic for a wonderful , serious , dedicated and a lasting life . I came online because I needed more . I need a life partner a woman who will be there for me . A lady who knows what it means to treat her man right . I know it will take me time to truly discover the hidden and the other side of you . But my heart is made up on you . For better for worse I will stand by you . Even we have problems , I will see it as a challenge to be a better man and not a reason to look outside . Problems will not tear us apart instead I will take the blame even though you were wrong .

Sometimes , I prefer peace to justice . I will love you . I promise you so much care , affection and happiness with all the fun you could ever envisage in your time . That's a promise . . . . Old boys don't cry , we only learn from our past . I will show you how it is done . I got so much interest in you and I will show you actions and not just WORDS . Dear , I want you to give me a reason to LOVE again . I want You to make my days so nice . I can feel your everyday breath in me . You are the other life I never lived .

If it doesn't work with you . Then I must choose to be a GAY maybe that's where my destiny lies . . . . heheheheh . . . If I blow it . . . I'm done . . . I will not . . . never will I block the only source of light to my one man room . . I promise you this with all my heart . mmmmuaaaaaaahhh!!

I have interests in you because u have given me reason not to look at my past boring life . Little things matter alot to me . My Childhood was very lonely because I was the only child of my parents and I was always indoors and I had no one else to share my toy with . My parents was scared of losing their only child but now they are late and I am still alive , My father died in December 1975 , in November his goods sank in the Red Sea , a week later his twin brother who was about to get engaged died in a car accident before the wedding . My father had a heart attack . My mother died of natural causes in 1996 . My past is my past , I look forward to my future and I want you in my present life right now .

I know a woman when I meet one . You are a real woman . Although we are starters but you have so far acted maturely and very responsible and I will be an ungrateful fool not to love and respect you . Please tell me what you value in a man most of all ? What are your likes and dislikes , tell me everything you want me to know about you . I really want you to know that am not after physical beauty but that beauty that can not be seen with naked eyes and can never fade .

Hope you have a wonderful day and waiting to hear from you again .

Erik .
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:56 pm

September 20, 2017:

Hello Dear xxx ,

I cannot stop looking at your photos ! I love what I see ! You are the most beautiful woman in the whole world ! My dear like every other lonely person , I want a companion , I want to love and be loved . I think I have everything except the caring and love of a partner . Most times I come back home with issues I wish to discuss with my partner and probably get a little advice and strength but it really hurts when I can't get all this . I feel so lonely and will not like to continue like this any longer . I dont have any relatives I know of and I hope it will not be a problem in our relationship ? Have you forgotten that cameras and mobile phones are not allowed on the ship ? Attacked are most of the photos I can find . I hope you like them .

I am not really a religious person but I know I have a very good relationship with God . I believe and trust in him so much . He is the source of my joy and he made me what I am today and am so grateful .

My ideal woman is a loving , caring , honest and supportive woman who can always be there for me and trust me so much in all as I will do the same . Am not after physical beauty , am among the people that believe on inward beauty .

I really need a life partner , someone to be with , someone to talk to in time of trouble and I want you to be the woman I will spend the rest of my life with . Am developing strong feelings for you and I will like you to know about it .

Dear I really want you to be the woman that will complete me . The woman that I will spend the rest of my life with . .

Hope you do take care of yourself and always keep in touch

Sincerely yours

Erik .
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:58 pm

September 22, 2017

Hi xxx,

How are you ? let me tell you a little more about myself , my father was from Spain and my mother was from USA but they're both dead now , I am the only child and I will turn 53 years on the 6th of May this year , I was born and raised in USA so I don't speak Spanish , I only speak English but I want to learn when I return , will you teach me? , I live in Madrid Spain but have only lived there for two months before I went to the sea , I stay 6 months on the ship and 6 months on land , I have been staying since 5 months on the ship for now so I should be back in one month time , when I return then I shall retire and never go to the sea again so I will always be with you , when I retire I want to go into real estate , do you think it is a good business?

I don't have a house or an apartment in Spain but I will buy one when I return . I didn't like my father , he was a drunk and will always use my mother as a punching bag whenever he was drunk so I hated him and despite his behaviour towards my mother still loved him because he never cheated on her and never remarried even after my father died .

I am a good man and will never break your heart or cheat you if you give it to me , all I ask of you is to love me and trust me with your whole heart and I promise you that you will never regret it , I will never disappoint you .

Erik .

Honey , I am 175cm and I weigh 80 kg . Right now , all my plans revolves around retiring and settling down but I assure you that we shall see each other soon ! Before Christmas . I also intend to buy an apartment and settle down with you where ever you want .

Hello xxx,

I'm so happy to read from you , it really gives me joy reading your messages because it always puts a smile on my face . I must say I now feel belonged and complete knowing there is someone out there who cares about me , I must be as plain as I could , going home since we first wrote to each other is now a thing of joy . I would love to live near the sea ! I have always love the sea . What about you ? What is the name of your perfume ? The name of the perfume I use is Allure Homme Sport by Chanel for Men . Do you know it ? I also use The One By Dolce & Gabbana . You should look for it and smell it and tell me if you like it .

Should I say this a wonderful beginning to a new relationship? Well It began by me finding you and writing each other , and then it happens all over again . The feelings that I thought was dead in me since the death of my wife begin to resurface . Only this time , I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone .

Thank you , my dear . What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him , allowing him to feel her warmth across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea how I feel now , .

I try to put this feeling into words , but fail miserably . This feeling of being both scared and at peace , of having both butterflies and a sense of calm , is a feeling that I have only dreamed about . As the days continue to pass , I pray that this feelings will continue to grow . I never thought I could ever feel for a woman so soon , looking at how I have lived my life all this years and this was one of the reasons I kept myself away from women all this years , am too emotional and then I was not really ready for anything .

Once again thanks for coming into my life . .

Erik .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:58 pm

September 24, 2017:

Darling ,

I may not be the surest of men , knowing what to do and how to be careful , but I learn quickly . I want this to last . I don't want our love to burn out . God has sent you to me and for that I thank him from the bottom of my heart . You're truly a blessing , baby , please , never forget . You've taken my heart and made it to wake . I see how much you care , and I feel like flying . You're lifting my heart in your hands and warming it with yours , and it's the best feeling in the world .

I want to settle down and buy an apartment close to the sea but my opinion at this point doesn't matter because this is what we have to sit down and talk about when I am there .

I sit right here , thinking of you , and how you make my heart beat and how I am in love . I could never have thought that I would feel this way . You know all too well how surprising this is , I just love you so much . I don't know how it happened , and frankly I don't even care , I just want to love you and you to love me . I'll love you forever and never leave you . You'll be in my arms soon , I promise you .

This may start sounding like a poem , I don't know; must be the rhythm of my heart that's calling for you . I just wanted to tell you , and the world , that you are my heart and my every thought . That I love you with everything I have and hold dear , that you mean more to me than this bright blue sphere . I miss you so much . You're probably working now , but when you are free , this will greet you . In this little letter I'm pouring my heart , can you feel how I feel for you? Darling , you mean the world to me . . . I'll never forget you . I'll be faithful and never leave you .

I've done what I've wanted for so very long now . I've told the world how I feel for you . I'm blushing like heck too! But once I press this send button everyone will know I love you my angel . I'll hold you forever . Darling I am still telling you again that I have accepted you already and am not going to change my mind for any reason , how I wish you know me too well . My word is my bond

Yours Forever ,

Erik .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:00 pm

September 25, 2017:

Darling

When I look back on how we met and I see where we are now , I can only believe that we were destined to be together . I have no doubt that our past lonely experiences have partly shaped who we are today . What I have come to realise , though , is that I am learning a little more every day to appreciate what I have found in you .

You have inspired me in more ways than I could have ever imagined . You have shown me the glory of being loved and defined the meaning of a soul mate . I can't tell you how blessed I feel to have found you , to be in love with you , and above all to share the rest of my life with you . You are my best friend , lover , and my "queen . " Thank you for being in my life . You were worth the wait . I love you .

The best time of my day is when I am reading and responding to your letters ! You have the most beautiful smile and the most charming eyes ! I do not have any defect or allergies I know of . I was born and raised in New York and whenever I am not on the ship , you can find me at my apartment in New York Manhattan . When I relocate to xxx (victim's country) , we can visit my apartment in New York at least once every year ! I would also love to visit France .

I will like you to give me your Skype account so that I can add you and chat with you sometimes.

This is for you !

eric1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:04 pm

September 27, 2017:

Darling

I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet and fall in love but it has happened . And for that , I have no regrets . In fact , it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in years . For this , and what has happened to us and between us I have you to thank .

If you follow my instructions , you will be able to open a Skype account . Go to the first website below and register a Skype account with your email address and give it to me so that I will add you ! Go to the second website and download the Skype app onto your mobile phone , tablet , laptop or PC .

https: // login.skype.com/registration

https: / /www. skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/

Right now , wwe are in the Indian Ocean Longitude 0 . 636 278 , Latitude 84 . 844 892 which is very close to Sri lanka and the weather is very bad and it has affected our navigation , we are supposed to reach our destination in Japan , in less than 2 weeks but because of the weather our arrival will take a little longer , maybe 4 weeks or less if the weather improve .

For almost the past few weeks , you have brought so much joy to me that words can never explain . In the past weeks , you have brought so much life back into a lifeless body and we have not even met face to face . For almost yet , I know and realize what it is to LOVE again and to feel loved .

I never thought it would last this long , but it has . This is a clear indication that we have so much in common and we are building on something that is real . I hope we get the chance to see this thing through .

There have been hard times , bad times and good times , but with that comes lonely times . We have reached new and higher grounds with what we have shared in the past weeks , and I would do it all over again with you if I had to . I have no regrets .

I am sending you this to let you know that I have been sent an angel to be with me , and you are that angel .

Please understand that we have so much to give to each other and I look forward to that day . I believe it is closer now than ever before .

Love always ,

Erik .

Later, same day:

I sent you a request on Skype , my username is Erik Daniel Scot ! I will be online around 9PM in the night your time . If you come online and don't find me online , please wait for me !

Your Erik .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:05 pm

September 28. 2017:

Darling ,

Our love started over the net and everything seemed almost perfect . We had never met but the love we felt is so big and true already , and could only become complete by meeting each other . After the death of my late wife , I decided to push everyone out of my life and focus more on myself and my work , I took that lonely and dark time to grow in rank because of my dedication to my work . I started as a Marine Engineering Apprentice in 1996 and achieved my first license level , then a 4th Class Certificate of Competency (CoC) in 1999 . I achieved my second license level in 2002 . There are four license levels .

The very first day I will see you in person , I will hold you so tightly . . . I wouldn't want to let go , and time will stand still . We will have a perfect day and we will know it could only get better and better if we only stood by each other , held , kissed and hugged . After that moment we will never go through a day without saying how much we love and need each other for the rest of our life .

Being far away from you is killing me , not sharing every day with you and not being able to hold you whenever I want , hurts so much but I know that at the end of all this pain I will be with you forever . You will stand by my side , when things were good and when they were bad , you will hug me saying , "Everything's gonna be okay" .

I know we'll have a great life together and can't wait for us to be with each other every day , sharing everyday problems and joy , without having to leave one another's side . Fate put us through this , but we'll come out of it all shining as the love we feel is hard to find .

I'm proud of the person you are . I love the way you are with me and with others . I'm proud to be with someone like you , the sweetest and most caring lady I've ever known . Don't ever change , Darling , as you're perfect to me . . . we're perfect for each other and it will be like that for eternity .

Love always ,

Erik .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:06 pm

September 29, 2017:

My Queen ,

I'm writing to let you know how I feel about you . I wish I can tell you face to face but you are far away , so I am going to put my feelings in words , on this page . Since the day I came in contact with you , I haven't been the same . My feelings I just can't seem to tame . I am starting to care for you in a different way . I think of you every day! I look at your picture every time and I love everything about you! Your smile , your eyes , your hair , your body , etc . Thank you for the photo ! You have a beautiful family and I cannot wait to be part of it .

I am pretty sure you got the point . I can't get you off my mind , Baby , you got me feeling stupid , because I know you may not feel the same , but my feelings just keep growing each and every day . Well , what I am trying to tell you is I have fallen in love with you - yes , this is true! But I understand if you don't feel the same . Damn , I know this sounds lame , but I have to let you know how I really feel . And this is no lie , I am for real .

I cannot say the exact date of our arrival but once the weather improves , it will take us less than a week to reach our destination , then I will come and see you !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUE7kzI2gdY
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:07 pm

September 30, 2017:

Darling , this feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea; I just wish you could see how much you mean to me . If only you could hold me , then maybe you would feel my love for you that burns with a flame high enough to last . If only you could hear my heart beat , then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks . If only you could kiss me then maybe you would taste my love for you that's so sweet , and if only you could look into my eyes , the window to my soul , then you would know that this is no lie!

So , if what you feel for me is real and what you say is true , then with all my heart do I trust thee . If you want me as your love as much as I want you as my love then so be it . I give you this heart of mine and ask nothing less or nothing more but just that you don't go breaking my heart . My love and trust is all I have to give to you , sealed with honesty throughout and as time goes by , may it grow stronger to fulfil your heart's desire .

Hear this , my declaration of love , from me to you . I love you , my Angel , with all my heart and I will never stop loving you . You are my source of joy , you are my happiness . Though distance may keep us apart , you will always be embedded deep within my heart . I may not remember the first day but I will always remember one thing . You are mine and you will continue to be mine forever .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_ezMbv2sr4

Your love ,

Erik .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:10 pm

October 1, 2017:

Hello My Beloved ,

How was your day ? . I hope you had a wonderful day today!! Omg! honey I missed you so much . I'm confident that everyone is in good health . Have you had your dinner? Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier because there are so much problems facing us here in the ship .

Honey , I just want to inform you that at the moment here in the ship . I am in a state of confusion praying that God helps us here . Our ship have developed a major fault here in the Indian Ocean and we are now moving at a very slow pace and our ship is been propelled by wave because of a stiff propeller . The information we are getting from the signal house is that there are Somalia sea pirates are blocking the sea . They are about 412km away from us and the nearest place for this Ship to anchor is Port Klang Island somewhere along the coastal side of the Indian Ocean in South Malaysia to dock for safety . From our location , it will take us another 8hrs to get to the Island . The captain of the Ship has announced that all passengers should offload their goods for another means of transportation as the SHIP will dock here until its safe to continue sailing .

Actually hon , I have my own valuables in this ship such as my Gold wrist watches & necklace , my DEED of Contract documents I have with a Mexican company , my palm oil business capital . I want to buy enough quantity because I want to concentrate only in palm oil business and never wanted to sail in ship again . I want to be on the land to enjoy my new home with you . I am so scared to lose all this to the dangerous pirates .

Please honey , I need your constant prayers that nothing happen to us here because these pirates are extremely dangerous . Last two week we did get some information that they attacked and hijacked an Italian flagged Ship and also a Chinese cargo ship . The sailors are among 15 crew still being held captive by Somali pirates on the hijacked ship . Honey we do not know what will happen next .

Please honey take good care of yourself until am able to communicate with you , when we get to the Island . Always remember , I love you so much no matter what . Please be strong for us . .

ALWAYS FOREVER!

ERIK .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.