Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carole_durandt@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

carole_durandt@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:09 pm

Hi my Dear,
This is Carole Durant your friend,

Hope you are doing well over there, anyway i was shocked you stopped communicating with me, I really can't understand your reasons for doing that, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting Fund transferred with the help of a staff work in the remittance office from Senegal and also with the special assistance of a French business woman that cared for other logistics.

However, i did not forget your past effort that was why i compensated you with the sum of ( $350.000.00 ) One Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S Dollars in an ATM cash withdrawal Card, for you as agreed with the remittance office for conclusion effort in this transaction.

The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any ATM Machine.So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any countries on daily basis.

In other to conclude this transaction immediately kindly contact the UBA ATM general manager: Mr Moses Johnson the ATM department officer, through his official email address below so that he can dispatch the fund to you through ATM Card to your contact address immediately to make withdraw of the money from your country or anywhere in the worldwide.

Address: General De Gaulle BP 110 Dakar,
Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D,
Email: ubabankheadse@consultant.com
Telephone: Tel: +22170 720 76 75
Contact person: Mr Moses Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

carole01durandt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:42 pm

Hi my Dear,
This is Carole Durant your friend,

Hope you are doing well over there, anyway i was shocked you stopped communicating with me, I really can't understand your reasons for doing that, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting Fund transferred with the help of a staff work in the remittance office from Senegal and also with the special assistance of a French business woman that cared for other logistics.

However, I did not forget your past effort that was why I compensated you with the sum of ( $350.000.00 ) Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S Dollars in an ATM cash withdrawal Card, for you as agreed with the remittance office for the conclusion effort in this transaction.

The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any ATM Machine. So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any country on a daily basis.

In order to conclude this transaction immediately kindly contact the UBA ATM general manager: Mr Moses Johnson the ATM department officer, through his official email address below so that he can dispatch the fund to you through ATM Card to your contact address immediately to make withdraw of the money from your country or anywhere in the worldwide.

Address: General De Gaulle BP 110 Dakar,
Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D,
Email: ubabankheadse@consultant.com
Telephone: Tel: +22170 720 76 75
Contact person: Mr Moses Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fredharrisonuklawchambers@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:26 pm

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON,

THIS IS BARRISTER HARRISON FRED THE ATTORNEY REPRESENTING YOU IN THE CLAIM OF YOUR MONEY WITH THE IBB BANK LONDON. SEQUEL TO THE FORWARDED MESSAGE FROM THE IBB BANK ON THE 25 OF JAN 2024, I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY IN THEIR BANK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF NOTHING IS DONE TO PREVENT IT. THE BANK ALSO SAID THAT THEY ARE GETTING TIRED DEALING WITH YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR ATTITUDE. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AN INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION IS NOT ALL THAT EASY BUT IT IS ACHIEVABLE IF ONLY YOU WILL TRUST YOUR ATTORNEY AND YOURSELF. I WANT YOU TO REPLY TO MY MESSAGE NOW SO THAT I WILL KNOW WHAT TO WRITE TO THE BANK OR HOW TO HANDLE THE MATTER.

Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2024 at 10:29 AM
From: "info IBB Uk" <info_ibbunitedkingdoms@consultant.com>
To: fredharrisonuklawchambers@consultant.com
Subject: ATN: BARRISTER FRED HARRISON.

Welcome comment gifs

ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN-AL RAYAN BANK

Image result for islamic bank of britain logo
77 Edgware Road, Paddington
London, W2 2HZ
Direct Tel: +44(0) 7870 826 296.
Fax: +44 (1)21 4567 840
Date- 25\1\2024

Opening Hours:

Mon: 09:30 - 17:00
Tue: 09:30 - 17:00
Wed: 10:00 - 17:00
Thu: 09:30 - 17:00
Fri: 09:30 - 17:00
Sat: 09:30 - 13:00

ATTENTION:- Dear Customer,

We are tired of your client's attitude and in fact we are tired of the transaction because of his attitude. I believe by the time he will lose all the funds he may then understand the help we were trying to render to him. We are not going to be responsible for anything if eventually anything happens to the funds. This message is to inform you about the latest development on how he will lose his funds in no time.

Managing Director.
Regards! Sultan Ahmed Choudhury MD,
Commercial & Private Banking, Islamic Bank of Britain® plc, London
Image result for islamic bank of britain current logo

VERY IMPORTANT REMINDER.
If you found this message in your spam folder, please kindly move the message to your inbox to enable you click the uploaded link (on the attached telegraphy file/forms) please do not delete this message because we have not saved it in our data base and wouldn't miss a chance to help you in any way we can.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.