Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carole_durandt@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

fredharrisonuklawchambers@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:28 pm

HON. BARRISTER FRED HARRISON LAW CHAMBERS,
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION. {Esq BICBA IBA LCLCBA Senior Attorney at Law BL LL.M Principal partner @_@FRED HARRISON CHAMBERS & CO.} Independent Legal Solicitors & Corporate Attorneys for England and Wales
TELEPHONE +44 07053833257.

DATE: 5-12-2018

Client:..

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF WHAT YOU JUST SAID, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ACCOUNT I GAVE TO YOU OR ARE YOU TRYING TO INSULT MY OFFICE? IF YOU CAN'T SEND THROUGH THE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION THAT I GAVE TO YOU YOU NOW SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION WITH THE SAME NAME.

THE ACCOUNT DETALS BELOW.
NAME: MISS I. S.
ACCOUNT NO: 2934XXXX
SORT CODE: 542138
IBAN: GB61NWBK5421382934XXXX
BIC: NWBKGB2L
BANK NAME: NATWEST

RELATE ME WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY YOU SENT THE FEE.

NOTE: BEFORE THIS LAW CHAMBERS CAN TAKE UP ACTION ON THIS, THE CONSULTATION FEE MUST HAVE TO BE PAID, THEREFORE RESPOND BACK TO THIS MAIL IF YOU ARE READY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF (£3,050 GBP. GENERAL BRITISH POUNDS) SO I WE CAN UPDATE YOU WITHE INFORMATION TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

BEST REGARDS, YOURS IN SERVICE.
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION. {Esq BICBA IBA LCLCBA Senior Attorney at Law BL LL.M Principal partner @_@FRED HARRISON CHAMBERS & CO.} Independent Legal Solicitors & Corporate Attorneys for England and Wales
Our priority is to render a good service to honest clients.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:17 am

DATE: 6-12-2018

SEND THE MONEY THROUGH THE ACCOUNT DETALS BELOW.

NOTE: BEFORE THIS LAW CHAMBERS CAN TAKE UP ACTION ON THIS, THE CONSULTATION FEE MUST HAVE TO BE PAID, THEREFORE RESPOND BACK TO THIS MAIL IF YOU ARE READY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF (£3,050 GBP. GENERAL BRITISH POUNDS) SO I WE CAN UPDATE YOU WITHE INFORMATION TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:19 am

DATE: 7-12-2018

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE ACCOUNT.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:21 pm

DATE: 11-12-2018

HAVE YOU SEND THE MONEY AS YOU PROMISED YESTERDAY?
ACCOUNT NO: 29349796

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:21 pm

DATE: 12-12-2018

USE THE NAME AND SEND BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

carole01durandt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:08 am

Hi,this is Carole your facebook friend Please i need to discuss something very important with you, so reply me now ok.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:08 pm

Hello My Dear.
How are you today? I appreciate your response and your understanding to write me through my Email. I want to be kind, open minded and honest with you, i am a woman who have seen things about life and who equally can describe much about life, I have been in the social circle for many years, although it does not matter one's age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is your attribute towards kindness and sincerity to humanity which stand as the fundamental right of every humans, i believe that is the most important thing in life.

Dear i had been hardworking all my life and must think of something better to enjoy my life and probably have a family, maybe relocate and start investing in other things, anyway i will like to tell you more about myself, my name is Ms Carole Durand, am from France, a citizen of France but i left France at Age of 12 Years to England United Kingdom, which to the glory of God am working as a Senior Audit/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom. I am 34 years old but to me i believe age does not matter in life what matters is how you make good use of it.

I got married here in UK London and had a kid, but unfortunately the child died and after that i got some issues with my husband and finally it leads to divorced from my husband and he married to another woman, the issue that lead to the divorce was that he keeps complaining about my busy schedules of my banking work/activities as an accounting/auditing worker that i don't have much time for him and our kid before she passed away but i keep telling him to excises patient but he refused to understand that i was pursuing a goal that will be for the betterment of the family. I told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other hoping that one day things will normalized but he wouldn't listen to that until it lead to divorce. His impatient caused it although it's over between me and him now.

I am happy alone because I have everything i need, this is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage on my own, Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I would like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin. Attach with this mail is my pictures and I will want you to send yours as well. I will be glad to hear from you soon
Yours Sincerely,
Ms Carole Durant.

Photo already posted on 12/23/2016
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:27 am

My Dear,
I must thank you once again for your humble reply to my mail. I really appreciate it so much and i am very happy to read from you and from your response I believe you are a good person and together we can achieve this.

Like i told you earlier, i was looking forward to accomplish a particular mission, which my ''ex'' husband was unlucky to achieve with me, I think with the little you have told me about you, it would be very wise to disclose this secret to you and also tell you my aim and plan. Because it would be of mutual benefit to us and maybe you could be the right person to utilize the opportunity with me, because i believe our knowing each other is the way God have destiny it

Remember i told you i am an Auditor of my bank and also the Chief of the International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit, Prior to my position here at my bank, i have the opportunity to loot out some amount of money of a deceased customer, whose autopsy result showed that he died as a result of gun shorts by unknown gunmen. As i was her personal accountant officer, before he died and from the account opening records, he did not indicate anybody as his beneficiary next of kin. Since 2008 to date, nobody has come forward as his beneficiary next of kin to administer the fund. The amount in question is the total sum of £8.500,000.

I can provide all the required legal papers from the British Court to present you as the legal beneficiary to these funds if you would accept to partner with me in this deal. A lot of abandoned money lay around in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance pay-outs and forgotten pension benefits. I will definitely give you comprehensive details on how we would achieve this legally, without going against the laws of the country. Once you reply to me indicating your interest to work with me. I have worked with the bank for several years and have taken time to study the British inheritance claims procedures. I would appreciate it if you would treat this issue with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost, because i wouldn't need any mistakes or regrets. I assure you that you will never regret it if you would take the bold step to partner with me in this deal. It would be wise if we make every effort not to loose this golden opportunity. This happens in every bank around the world, even in your own country, but people outside the banking industry do not know this.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for me and you. I only plead for you to make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer if you are interested.

1. Full Name,
2. Address
3. Identification copy
4.Nationality

Thanks and best regards
Yours Faithful
Carole Durant
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:26 am

Hello Dear this is me Carole Durant.
How are you doing today? Here is my phone number ( +447977689391 ) but please we cannot make voice calls until the transfer is completed. You can SMS me, but even the sms isn't safe while the transfer is ongoing because based on my position in this bank, every of my communication is been monitored. So now read carefully, here in UK, we're having terrorism crises and my nation is facing great challenges to our security, everything is been observed, if any huge amount of fund is been sent or received by any person either in or outside the country, everything is censored to determine whether the transaction is legitimate or not, therefore I would like to request your maximum secrecy.

Don't call me on phone and Don't talk to people about this arrangement. Whatever you need to know, just ask me on mail and i shall give you proper direction (s) on how we can proceed. According to what you have demanded for which is a vital documents that will cover this, I think you should contact the bank first as to know what there response will look like before we go ahead on any documents. I've drafted a letter of demand, fill it and send to bank immediately, for their consideration and action, keep me informed with their feedback whenever they replied you.

I shall provide all information about the account and it's late owner, while also guiding you to deal safely with every concerned bank departments. Be sure that this information is between us, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don't want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction. This is where i lay the hope of our future survival, and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer. Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do. This is to avoid mistake from your part , See the official letter below, send it through the bank email address and get back to me as soon as they replied. contact the bank through the e-mail address as follows.

BANK DETAILS:.....

ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN PLC UNITED KINGDOM
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury

ADDRESS PO Box 12461 77 Edgware Road, Paddington London, W2 2HZ United Kingdom
PHONE +447870826296
BANK E-mail: ( info_ibbunitedkingdoms@consultant.com )

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio, Immediately you apply update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

SEND THIS MESSAGE TO BANK E-MAIL IMMEDIATELY.

To The Manager Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +447870826296
Bank Email: ( info_ibbunitedkingdoms@consultant.com ) and ( islamicbankofbritainunitedkingdom@consultant.com )

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM
Sir,
I am ............. and lived in........................... the business partner to Late Mr Sulenga Mwansa, who was assassinated on 27th June,2007 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed balance £8.5 Million deposited in your bank when he was alive. I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of (£8.5 Million) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum. So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent/adequate attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay. I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.
Your Sincerely.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

carole01durant@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:08 pm

Hi my Dear,
This is Carole Durant your friend,

Hope you are doing well over there, anyway i was shocked you stopped communicating with me, I really can't understand your reasons for doing that, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting Fund transferred with the help of a staff work in the remittance office from Senegal and also with the special assistance of a French business woman that cared for other logistics.

However, i did not forget your past effort that was why i compensated you with the sum of ( $350.000.00 ) One Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S Dollars in an ATM cash withdrawal Card, for you as agreed with the remittance office for conclusion effort in this transaction.

The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any ATM Machine.So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any countries on daily basis.

In other to conclude this transaction immediately kindly contact the UBA ATM general manager: Mr Moses Johnson the ATM department officer, through his official email address below so that he can dispatch the fund to you through ATM Card to your contact address immediately to make withdraw of the money from your country or anywhere in the worldwide.

Address: General De Gaulle BP 110 Dakar,
Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D,
Email: ubabankheadse@consultant.com
Telephone: Tel: +22170 720 76 75
Contact person: Mr Moses Johnson

Phone: +221707207675
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.