Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carole_durandt@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

carole01durandt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:33 am

Hi
I am so glad reading from you now and to see you have contacted the bank and they have responded to you, now make sure you read this very carefully so you can understand. I have gone through the 2 files that the bank sent to you and I have understood what they are requesting for, of which I have all the information with me and I am sending it to you now so you can fill it to the file and send to the bank.

Listen very carefully to avoid any mistake, you have to print out the 2 files and use a PEN in filling this below information to the file titled OFFICIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE DISEASED FORM.

1: Full name================ Mr, Sulenga Mwansa
2: Occupation=============== Business Tycoon & Medical Adviser
3: Home address============Tripoli Ave-Deltona, FL 32725, EEUU, Libya.
4: country of origin===========Libya
5: place / Date of Birth========November 1, 1944. General Hospital Libya
6: Wife Name ===============Mrs Aisha Mulenga
7: No Child
8: Your relationship with the deceased=========== He is my Business partner
9: Account type ============================= Company acceptance
10: Account number========================== SID5813060001, Swift Code====IBOBGB48XXX, Location Code==== 48, Branch Code===XXXX
11: Account Title============================= Mr, Sulenga Mwansa
12: Date account was opened=================== 16th October,2004
13: Year the fund was completely deposited========27th June, 2007.

And on the second file titled PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT, you have to also fill all necessary information about you as requested by the bank all with PEN. Then immediately after you have printed out the 2 files and fill the required information with PEN both your own information and Late Mwansa’s information, you have to send them to me for confirmation before you send it to the bank.

The reason you are sending it to me is for me to go through it and see if there is any mistake.
Do this immediately and make sure you don’t make any mistake.
I am waiting for the 2 files as soon as you have filled them up with the required information thanks.
Carole Durant

Hello, this is your friend on FaceBook. Please i want you to reply me here for more conversation thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:25 pm

Forward the message to the bank immediately.

OFFICIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE DISEASED FORM.

1: Full name================ Mr, Sulenga Mwansa
2: Occupation=============== Business Tycoon & Medical Adviser
3: Home address============Tripoli Ave-Deltona, FL 32725, EEUU, Libya.
4: country of origin===========Libya
5: place / Date of Birth========November 1, 1944. General Hospital Libya
6: Wife Name ===============Mrs Aisha Mulenga
7: No Child
8: Your relationship with the deceased=========== He is my Business partner
9: Account type ============================= Company acceptance
10: Account number========================== SID5813060001, Swift Code====IBOBGB48XXX, Location Code==== 48, Branch Code===XXXX
11: Account Title============================= Mr, Sulenga Mwansa
12: Date account was opened=================== 16th October,2004
13: Year the fund was completely deposited========27th June, 2007.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

islamicbankofbritainunitedkingdom@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:44 am

ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN-AL RAYAN BANK

Image result for islamic bank of britain logo
77 Edgware Road, Paddington
London, W2 2HZ
Direct Tel: +44(0) 7870 826 296.
Fax: +44 (1)21 4567 840
Date- 23\11\2018

Opening Hours:

Mon: 09:30 - 17:00
Tue: 09:30 - 17:00
Wed: 10:00 - 17:00
Thu: 09:30 - 17:00
Fri: 09:30 - 17:00
Sat: 09:30 - 13:00

ATTENTION:- Dear Customer,

Our bank ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN PLC LONDON (IBB) has confirmed the receipt of the files requested and it has been approved correctly, and the payment reservation order has been made for the remittance. Before the fund will be finally transferred to your nominated account as requested, be notified that you have to present this following Including any of your valid identity card:...

(1) THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF OUR LATE CUSTOMER Mr. SULENGA MWANSA
(2) THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT ISSUED TO LATE. MR SULENGA MWANSA DURING THE FUND DEPOSIT.
(3) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY.
(4) ATTESTATION LETTER FROM THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT.
(5) A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE.

Item 3, 4 and 5 must have to be endorsed here in Britain by a reputable advocate, for the release order of the said fund to your nominated bank account as per your wish. You are to provide the above listed documents within the next 6 working days as our banking terms and policy stipulates.

You must swear and affidavit before the SUPREME COURT OF BRITAIN, that you are the rightful/authentic next of kin to our deceased customer MR SULENGA MWANSA, all formal procedures must be satisfied. This must be signed by the BRITAIN court registrar.

OPTIONAL: In alternative whereby you cannot be able to come over to Scotland London to submit the valued documents as our financial action 2003 demands, you have the lawful right as the successor to contact our bank financial attorney to carry out the responsibilities on your behalf.

YOU CAN CONTACT OUR BANK ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR THE DOCUMENTS ITEM 3, 4, AND 5.

Senior Advocate Barrister Fred Harrison,
The solicitor in charge of ISLAMIC/AL RAYAN BANK OF BRITAIN UNITED KINGDOM.
Address:.............1 American Square, crosswall London EC3N 2SG United Kingdom.
Name:................Barrister Fred Harrison
Phone Number:..+44 (0) 7053 833 257
Email:................(fredharrisonuklawchambers@consultant.com) OR (barristerfredharrisonuklawfirms@consultant.com)

Be informed that instantly the bank confirmed the receipt of the above requested documents here in our bank, an immediate approval of the said fund shall commence to your nominated bank account within the next 48hours.
Note: you are instructed to proceed with an immediate effect to enable us carry out these transaction to your account without further delay.
Thanks for your co-operation and congratulations in advance.

Managing Director.
Regards! Sultan Ahmed Choudhury MD,
Commercial & Private Banking, Islamic Bank of Britain® plc, London
Image result for islamic bank of britain current logo

VERY IMPORTANT REMINDER.
If you found this message in your spam folder, please kindly move the message to your inbox to enable you click the uploaded link (on the attached telegraphy file/forms) please do not delete this message because we have not saved it in our data base and wouldn't miss a chance to help you in any way we can.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:29 pm

Hi
My dear, I am so happy because this shows that we are achieving success in this, I am happy that finally the fund has been approved to be transferred to your account. Now I can understand the bank has given you the contact information of the bank representative lawyer, whom they have demanded that he should be the one to prepare the documents.

Now I will get the statement of account and death certificate of the dead man Sulenga mwansa. What you have to do immediately is to contact the lawyer as the bank has directed you, just write a mail to the lawyer through his email asking him to prepare the remaining 3 documents which the bank has demanded, I will make sure i get the death certificate and statement of account as soon as possible.

The most important thing now is for you to write to the lawyer through his email address, you can as well call him on phone if you can, so he will start immediately to get the requirements, as you know the bank gave only a few day to get the required peppers. I will be expecting to hear from you when you have contacted the lawyer.

ADD YOUR NAME AND SEND TO THE LAWYER IMMEDIATELY

Now you just have to add your name to this mail below and send it to the lawyer through the email address given to you by the bank asking him to prepare the documents that the bank demands for.

Phone Number:....... +44 07053 833 257
Email:....... (fredharrisonuklawchambers@consultant.com) OR (barristerfredharrisonuklawfirms@consultant.com).

Sir Barrister Fred Harrison, I am Mr...................,and I am contacting you in respect to a legal documents which is requested by the ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN, for the claim of a particular fund belonging to Late Mr Sulenga mwansa whom I am standing as the next of kin.

THE DOCUMENTS IN QUESTION ARE.......

(1) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY.
(2) ATTESTATION LETTER FROM THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT.
(3) A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE.

The ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN, directly gave me your contact information which proves you have the capabilities of rendering this legal service to me. So I wish to know what is require of me so you can immediately get this work done on my favor so the bank will make the transfer of the fund to my account at the reception of this documents.
Thanks Sir Bar Fred Harrison and I expect your feedback immediately.
Yours.....................
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fredharrisonuklawchambers@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:39 pm

HON. BARRISTER FRED HARRISON LAW CHAMBERS,
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION. {Esq BICBA IBA LCLCBA Senior Attorney at Law BL LL.M Principal partner @_@FRED HARRISON CHAMBERS & CO.} Independent Legal Solicitors & Corporate Attorneys for England and Wales
TELEPHONE +44 07053833257.

DATE: 27-11-2018

Client:..

SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL WHICH I RECEIVED HERE IN MY CHAMBERS TODAY IN REGARDS TO THE SPECIFIED LEGAL DOCUMENTS SOLICITED BY THE ISLAMIC BANK OF GREAT BRITAIN.

THIS LAW CHAMBERS WISH TO APPRISE YOU ON OUR LEGAL PROCEDURES BEFORE A SERVICE OF THIS VALUE CAN BE RENDERED.

FIRST, A CONSULTATION FEE OF (£3,050 GBP. GENERAL BRITISH POUNDS) HAS TO BE PAID TO THIS LAW FIRM TO COMMENCE A LEGAL PROCESS IN GETTING THE SPECIFIED LEGAL DOCUMENTS.

SECONDLY, YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS/DATA IS NEEDED VIA EMAIL. BELOW ARE THE INFORMATION WHICH ARE NECESSARY FOR MAKING SUCH DOCUMENTS BY THIS NOBLE LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY.

1. YOUR NAME IN FULL:........................
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS/COUNTRY:........................
3. YOUR DATE OF BIRTH:..........................
4. YOUR PROFESSION/OCCUPATION:.........................
5. PHONE NUMBER OR FAX, IF ANY:..........................
6. MARITAL STATUS:..........................
7, YOUR PASSPORT OR ANY GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID NUMBERS:.......................

THIS ABOVE MENTIONED INFORMATION'S ARE NECESSARY AS IT WILL BE USED TO ENDORSE THE MENTIONED LEGAL DOCUMENTS.

NOTE: BEFORE THIS LAW CHAMBERS CAN TAKE UP ACTION ON THIS, THE CONSULTATION FEE MUST HAVE TO BE PAID, THEREFORE RESPOND BACK TO THIS MAIL IF YOU ARE READY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF (£3,050 GBP. GENERAL BRITISH POUNDS) SO I WE CAN UPDATE YOU WITHE INFORMATION TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

BEST REGARDS, YOURS IN SERVICE.
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION. {Esq BICBA IBA LCLCBA Senior Attorney at Law BL LL.M Principal partner @_@FRED HARRISON CHAMBERS & CO.} Independent Legal Solicitors & Corporate Attorneys for England and Wales
Our priority is to render a good service to honest clients.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:47 am

DATE: 29-11-2018

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SEND THE MONEY FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS?

NOTE: BEFORE THIS LAW CHAMBERS CAN TAKE UP ACTION ON THIS, THE CONSULTATION FEE MUST HAVE TO BE PAID, THEREFORE RESPOND BACK TO THIS MAIL IF YOU ARE READY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF (£3,050 GBP. GENERAL BRITISH POUNDS) SO I WE CAN UPDATE YOU WITHE INFORMATION TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:52 am

Dear i need to know how far you have gone with the lawyer.

Dear how far have you gone with the lawyer for the preparation of the documents.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:56 pm

DATE: 3-12-2018

BASED ON YOUR REQUEST YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH THE ACCOUNT DETALS BELOW.
NAME: MISS I. S.
ACCOUNT NO: 2934XXXX
SORT CODE: 542138
IBAN: GB61NWBK5421382934XXXX
BIC: NWBKGB2L
BANK NAME: NATWEST

RELATE ME WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY YOU SENT THE FEE.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:09 pm

Hi Dear,
Please i want you to keep the transaction secret because the amount is too much and people will begin to distract us if they gets to know about the transaction. Also you must check for the attachment and you will see the Death Certificate of Late Sulenga and the Deposit Certificate given to him by our bank. Dear forward the two documents to the bank and the lawyer immediately and keep it to yourself. Don't share it with any one for security reason. Meanwhile you must contact the lawyer and ask him to send to you the account detail where you will send the money to him for the remaining three documents. Please dear try all your best and send the money to the lawyer so that he will prepare the remaining documents. You must do it now for security reasons and bear in mind that the bank wants you to provide the documents as possible and you can.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:29 pm

Ok dear, just make sure that the lawyer gets the documents done before tomorrow so that you will submit to the bank.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.