Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:55 pm

abusing stolen photos of Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (british actor, known from Lost or The Bourne Identity).

raphcute0147@yahoo.com

On net log,

I'm Rapheal Nelson from the UK, a single father, a medical practitioner, but presently in Prison, it's good am being sincere to you rather than trying to fool u. I have conscience, i only tried to save life, pls i don't want you to look down on me, its not the end of my life. You might be wondering how come do i have access to chat with you from the Prison, you ought to know this Nigeria for you, there's nothing money cant do here, i have to bribe a warder to help me snike in these phone am using. I never need to be telling you all dis but just want you to understand me better. please never look down on me, i think i can explain better to you..Kindly get back to me asap......These my yahoo id raphcute0147@yahoo.com..Luv knowing you more.... Regards....... Raphcares

Profile elements:

nelsonnelson1960
male - 52 years, Nigeria
I'm Raphael, a single father, a medical practitioner, live and work in Abuja....... God fearing man

Active since 10 August 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

raphcute0147@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:01 pm

In prison or not, he replied few seconds after i asked him what´s happend.

Email:

Thanks so much for feeling my pains.... Dis the pics of what happened! It happened 7th Oct @ my place of work, some guys rushed down a patient having a bullet wound on is chest, almost in the point of death, immediately i asked Wat really happened and i was a told there was a riot that happened in there school among the secret cult members, that they were the one that shot there friend and they have gone to the police station to report the incident,i asked for the police report....immediately one of them brought out a Police report and gave to me. immediately i started treating him, to cut the story short, could you believe dis guy i treated was an Armed robber. Not up to 2weeks after i discharged him, 2 of is friend and him was arrested at there residence. These how i got these prob, it was when the police was tourchuring them that who helped him to remove the bullet? That was how my name was included, the following day i was arrested and taken to the station. I tried to explain myself but the Police could not hear me out. The following day i was charged to court. I only tried to saving life, i know i have God!!! Pls never look down on me! Pls can i know more about you? Regard! Raphcares

Header:

Received: from [41.155.22.245]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 13:55:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Thanks so much for feeling my pains

Originating IP: 41.155.22.245
Originating ISP: Dial Pool Subnet For Lagos Subscribers
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Raph Smith <raphcute0147@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Email:

Please can you tell me more about yourself? Where you from and what do you do for living? Are you married with kids? Can you send me your pics? Why do you really cares about me? Even when you don't know? I think our meeting as a purpose from God.My release is certain as soon as am been able to meet up with the Court's demands......Life is not good here babe....i just pray i survive it! It's really great meeting you once more. Expecting to hear from you.....Raphcares

Header:

Received: from [41.155.22.245]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 14:18:03 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 41.155.22.245
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: raphcute0147@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Email:

I soo much appreciate your care hun! All i need here is freedom, I'm in pains over here......I was granted a bail of 2000 dollars with two shorty that as a landed property and must be a residence of Nigeria. Have only been able to raise 1250 dollars. Remaining 750 dollars, Have spent much on these case dear, i have the feelings your my God sent, u don't know me likewise do i, but i think our meeting as a purpose from God. If your doubting me, why not come and visit me here, visiting is allowed and free if truly you know feel my pains.... It's hell over-here dear. Please kindly feel my pains.I think i can care more for you in life......Pls nothing is too small to assist with!! Tex ting you with tears! Expecting to hear from u soonest! Raphcares

Header:

Received: from [41.155.62.196]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 07:27:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Court's Demand!!!

Originating IP: 41.155.62.196
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: raphcute0147@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 28, 2013 4:33 pm

On Facebook,

Rapheal Raph aka rapheal.raph.12 - no picture
Worked at Medical Doctor
Studied at University of Dhaka
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.