Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sweet4james@rocketmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sweet4james@rocketmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:48 am

On single123:

You Are Such a Nice and a Lovely Woman and I Think It Was My Great Pleasure and Humor to Hear From You Because You Really Have a Nice Profile That Sounded Very Interesting And Also You Have a Nice Pictures That Really Look Very Attractive.....Am a Kind Man With a Good Sense Of Humor,Caring,Loving,Respect,Supportive,Understanding,Honest and Compassionate...I Have Always Leave By The Golden Rules do On to Others How I Will Like to be Treated In Life...I Was Born In Italy But Raised in Germany For So Many Years..Before Coming Here In The State..So hope to hear of you back soon on yahoo as my yahoo IM is sweet4james@rocketmail.com..
Thank you and take good care of your self..

Profile elements:

smith4u
Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: New York
City: Red Springs
Zip Code: 28377

I consider myself as an attractive, and romantic highly intelligent, caring, sincere, hardworking,I'm honest, loyal, good listener well I enjoy playing golf, watching movies,cooking dinner at home and watching t.v.I enjoy my life and my situation and am looking forward to sharing my life with someone who is also content but knows that life is more full when shared with a loving partner,My ideal partner would be someone who is also caring and who is able to be open and honest in a committed relationship,I am a Christian man who put Christ first in my life.....You can get in contact with me on sweet4james@rocketmail.com or less chat more on yahoo with same IM....

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sweet4james@rocketmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:49 am

IP used with the email adress: 192.204.197.186 - proxy

The email adress is also used with different galleries online, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=301 and viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5052.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.