Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

poltava.svetlana@yandex.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

poltava.svetlana@yandex.ru

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 31, 2016 4:43 pm

Hello
How are your days going on?
Super, this is mean you like a master acquainted in the Internet ;)
What about me? Well…
I start my day very early, usually with morning run or yoga exercises. So I am a lark And what about you? Are you a lark or a owl? My early wake up, help me to be energetic during all day. What do you do to be a energetic?
By the way I was on the Indian holiday "Holly" where I saw this special techic what I do in the morning. And I have some photoes from this holiday. I can share with you too ;) What is your email?
Maybe I should start with basic information. I am a cosmetologist. But my first education was financier. And after finished university, I have never thought that my life will be connected with this field of work. And what about you? Do you linked your life with university profession?
, forget to tell about my the most important part in my life, my family: mother, father and older sister! After many years of live and different situations, I happy that we have strong relations and spent many time together. Do your family is so close?So how I can forgot to mention also one member of my family. It is my dog Nikol`. She likes to attract attention! Interesting in who she went!?(smile)
Oh... I have so many questions for you but i am afraid to be noisy. Sorry for my personal question. What happened with your last serious relations?

Have a good day
Svetlana

Svetlana
Female / Divorced
38 Dnipropetrovsk / Ukraine

About Me
Hello) My name is Svetlana) I am 38 years old. I am an active person. I have sense of humor. I am fond of figure skating and can skate myself well
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Green
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 66
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Other
Profession Cosmetologist
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Star Sign Aquarius

[No Subject]

Svetlana poltava <poltava.svetlana@yandex.ru>

How are your days going on?
Thanks for email

Today was funny day.

funny situation made me laugh but the most recent was the yestarday. I went with my friends to a small restaurant and we sat outside because the weather was sunny. The restaurant was very busy, so many people were there.

Behind my chair there was a small stair that i haven't seen before i sat on this position . Suddenly, while i was sitting i fell down of the stair and i couldn't stand up. Nobody who were there stopped laughing include and me. On one hand i felt shy, but on the other i was laughing by myself.

Overall, every time I remember that situation i smile. DO you have such situation?

(name) you know when person far away form you , you are interested how does he do in day? what about me)I start my day very early, usually with morning run or yoga exercises. Then I go to work which I really enjoy and after work, I meet with friends for a walk or cup or tea, go to the gym, or just stay at home and take care of home duties and my dog Nikol`. How do you usually spend time?

Best wishes

Svetlana
Attachments
svetlana.JPG
RjOtTQl5Y-c.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.