Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

juanwdiego@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

juanwdiego@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 30, 2016 4:01 pm

Out of the blue - "we" never spoke before on any dating site where "he" was using this email address:

I want to thank you for the privilege you have given to me to be your friend. I hope all is moving marvelously well with you with a sound health and mind, I'm really moved to write to you immediately I got your email.
I don't know how to begin but I must start from somewhere because a journey of so many miles must begin with a step and a bold one, I deemed it necessary and important that I should let you know why i requested for your email reply, its because sometimes in this life you may often get scared if you can deal with a relationship for what it stands for because a good number of people has really abused and discouraged so many from it despite all this, I still believe that good ones still exist.
Seriously it is not all relationship that ends fine but the most important thing is where your faith is taking you to if its right or wrong, let me tell you a little bit about me, my faith is so strong and powerful beyond my control it guides me together with my instinct towards that special person that can make me happy beyond my imaginable dreams.

I will briefly introduce myself to you. I am Juan Diego by name, living in Alabama, am 5:5 tall (169cm), brown eyes, 78kg weight and am an engineer.
I work with a private drilling company . I was born on 23rd December 1965 at Alabama city, United States of America there I grew up and had my educations, am seriously in search for the soul of my soul and a virtues woman. I will like to enlighten you more about my kind of person.
My hobbies are swimming, traveling and meeting people. I am too emotional and cannot stand heartbreak that is why I need a woman who will love me for real despite all my encounter with online frauds, still won't give up the dream.
I need a woman who will understand and take me for who I am. I strongly believe that we can make a good soul mate if we can be honest and straight forward to each other. I am a free and open minded person.I will be very happy to find a woman who will at least match 70% of this qualities.Take good care of yourself dear. I will like to ask you a few questions before I stop, have you ever been to America? What do you do at leisure? What are your hobbies and tell me about your dream man?
I will be so glad to hear from you as soon as possible.
Regards,

Juan

Return-Path: <juanwdiego@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: JUAN DIEGO <juanwdiego@yahoo.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: juanwdiego@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 30, 2016 4:04 pm

On Skype as:

evelyn.santos121268 / JUAN DIEGO, from Alabastar, Alabama, United States

juan.PNG
juan.PNG (124.26 KiB) Viewed 1441 times

juanwdiego / Juan Diego, from Alabama, United States

juan1.PNG
juan1.PNG (108.63 KiB) Viewed 1441 times

juan.avatar.PNG
juan.avatar.PNG (22.44 KiB) Viewed 1441 times

On Zorpia:

Juan / JuanDiego1223
49, Torrance, California, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 35‑60, in Viet Nam.

juan2.jpg
juan2.jpg (12.48 KiB) Viewed 1441 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 31, 2016 6:33 pm

Email:

Good Morning my dear. I know you will be surprised to get my letter and even the content will surprise you. We have not meet any way but i Find your email on Google search so i wrote you to see if we can build a relationship and be happy. I am 49 and widowed with one son. I will attach my photo for you to see me. Get back to me so i will know you ok.

Juan

Picture received with the email:

juan.PNG
juan.PNG (122.79 KiB) Viewed 1438 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:57 pm

Email:

Honey i read your letter and i was touched by your word. i am here to answer some questions dear.
I am an only child of my late parents. i lost my dad when i was 4 years. and my mother trained me alone. I have no brother no sister.
I married and i had one son after a long years of marriage. i lost my wife to a car accident six years ago and that left me to be a single daddy. My son has the same name as me JUAN DIEGO JR.
I wish to see you as soon as possible. In terms of my person, i dont like to brow my trumpet its wise and better you find out who i am yourself because it will give us a better chance to trust each other more. Love to me is the key to happiness and joy.
I had a woman 2 years ago and she messed me up. I left the relationship and since then i am alone and i had nobody till i meet you. I love it when woman is jealous because it will checkmate my movement. I have no woman here an i dont plan to have.
I love the way you always open up my dear. lets keep the good work going dear.

JUAN
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:38 am

Email:

How are you my love. tell me about your work and how its done. I want to know more thing about you, that is the only way we can grow in love, I want us to be matured and make a better plan for our future.

Juan
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.