Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sherrylamb14@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sherrylamb14@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 21, 2016 8:13 pm

WeDateFree:

'Hello and Hi,

Let's keep this simple. Who am I? I'm in a good place in my life and am confident in who I am. I'm not looking for a quick hookup, but rather a chance meeting so we can actually get to know each other a little. Where do we go from there? Who knows, but if it gets us off Match, wouldn't it be worth it?

I will make you laugh if given the opportunity and am very loyal. I'm a sports fan and enjoy watching and going to games. I prefer steak/burger/pizza and a beer over sushi and wine. I love music and can often be found at stop lights singing out loud (and out of tune). I've been know to be a little sarcastic at times too, but just a little.

As to who or what I'm looking for, I think I'm just like most people. I'd like to find someone who's intelligent, independent, funny and loyal. You love animals and hopefully sports too. You're more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than getting all dressed up and certainly don't mind staying in and cuddling on the couch while watching a movie from time to time. You enjoy being outside whether it be hiking, a bike ride, camping or frolicking on the beach.

To address any concerns, the pictures in my profile are of me and please take note that there are no shirtless bathroom selfies (do people still do that?). The age in my profile is real (I've got nothing to hide). You can write me an email on sherrylamb14@hotmai l.com you can also text me on my cell number if you dont mind. 832 356-3305

Sherry. '

Screen name: lamb14999
34 y/o female from Goldthwaite, USA
Fashion Designer
What does a person say ? First, I enjoy life very much and believe that everyday is a good day. Being positive is a big part of my Life .. The glass is always half full. I am ( 5'Cool , Somewhat good-looking ( so I have been told ), Nice Smile , in a great shape and secure both financially and Emotionally. Most every person that I meet, Tells me, that I do not act ... or look my age. I don' t know if that is good or bad ???.... I know where I am going and I a lots of goals to accomplish but have not found the right man to join me in my Goals and help me succeed with his Goals. I'd like to develop a friendship first and see where it goes from their as I am very cautious, Meaning that It has to be right both of us, If it is right, You have me 100% . I only use one man at a time and give him all my attention, always. If it is not right , I don' t want to take up your time., I won' t tell you a Stories and the same Courtesy would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking for a good man to start a new life with a man that i can trust and love with the rest of my life,I dont want to be play on i just want to trust you to love you, pls a good man should write me.

Pictures used:

lamb.PNG
lamb.PNG (353.24 KiB) Viewed 1969 times

lamb1.PNG
lamb1.PNG (169.39 KiB) Viewed 1969 times

lamb2.PNG

+18323563305
Owner supposedly based in Houston, TX
VoIP - Google Voice

At least one of the pictures is reported online since 2013 for being used in scams with the email address pinkladyroll@yahoo.com.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sherrylamb14@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 26, 2016 1:04 am

Email:

Hello and HI,

What does a person say ? First, I enjoy life very much and believe that everyday is a good day. Being positive is a big part of my Life .. The glass is always half full. I am ( 5'8) , Somewhat good-looking ( so I have been told ), Nice Smile , in a great shape and secure both financially and Emotionally. Most every person that I meet, Tells me, that I do not act ... or look my age. I don't know if that is good or bad ???.... I know where I am going and I a lots of goals to accomplish but have not found the right man to join me in my Goals and help me succeed with his Goals. I'd like to develop a friendship first and see where it goes from their as I am very cautious, Meaning that It has to be right both of us, If it is right, You have me 100% . I only use one man at a time and give him all my attention, always. If it is not right , I don't want to take up your time., I won't tell you a Stories and the same Courtesy would be greatly appreciated.

I am not real good with the talk about yourself thing but I will try. I am a part country girl part city girl. I grew up in a small town as a only child. I have moved around a lot in my life for my dad was a contractor & didn't know how to settle down. I have lived in the Nashville area for 25 years longest I have lived any were. I love the mountains & the country here. I love to take small road trips on weekends to just explore.

I love nature and animals, I love to take walks and see history. I am romantic and am looking for someone who can look in my eyes & know what I'm thinking. I believe in love at first sight and soul mates. I feel sometimes like I have already lived a life time but know I have many more years left and do not plan on living it alone. I have had a lot happen in my life but know that is what has brought me to were I am.

I am not your topical women in that I am not all girly girl. Don't get me wrong I still like the girly stuff but I do like a little dirt to. I am not afraid of a little hard work or getting dirty to keep what I have or to have a little fun. I am probable the only girl you'll ever know that gets excited for a new toolbox or impact drill for Christmas. Which by the way is my favorite holiday. I am a big family person. & love to spend time with my family. Sundays are family days all get together & recently I cook. Love to cook only problem is don't have anyone to cook for. I recently got on a big health kick and am trying to get healthier. Started the walking a mile a day and eating healthier. I plan on enjoying the rest of my life. I have dedicated my past to illness & taking care of loved ones it is my turn to take care of myself.I went on the dating site because I need I am not getting younger anymore spending to much time in the past is not good. Looking for a brighter and a whole lot more fun of a future. Hoping to find someone to share that with.

I treat men very well. Its not that I don't get along with men my age but younger men still have dreams and goals that they are looking forward too ... Looking on the bright side of things ,.... Looking for the good in people .. Looking forward to the future .. Just as I do. I enjoy the company of positive people and I enjoy men who appreciate Kindness . The only relationship that I would like to start and the only games I like to play are Tennis, Swimming , Singing , Dancing , ping-pong , Golf etc ..I believe I have a lot to Offer the right person but I want it to be the right from the beginning. Someone once said " Truth can run naked and lies have to be covered " and I try to live by it. I'm looking for someone who's honest , and Trust worthy. Without the Solid Foundation of Trust and Honest , No relationship can be built . I don't lie, cheat deceive or steal and I do not associate with those who do. I enjoy cooking and Entertaining Friends and Family. My family is the most important thing to me and for someone to be a good match for me, Family should also be important to you.

I believe in following your Dreams and making sure you achieve them. I would never attempt to keep someone from reaching their goals, Only try to help them succeed in all of their goals as much as I can. I stand up for what I believe in and the man I am interested in is treated as a man , always. I believe in practicing good manners, Opening doors, Saying please, thank you and I have never raised my voice in anger to my lover, not once , not ever. I have no anger in m y life. My health is good. My Family has a history of living well into their 90's and plan on hitting 100's he must be attractive me both physical and Emotionally. I am a passionate woman, I like pda, Kissing, holding hands and being in love......I have no problem expressing my feelings for my lover. the clothes I wear are pretty simple, blue jeans, Bikini tops in the Winter and shorts T's in the Summer. I can step up to the plate and dress very well when needed but I prefer the simple, easy clothes for everyday.

Hope I don't take much of your time with my letter...I hope to talk with you soon.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 30, 2016 5:24 pm

Email:

Dear,

Good day and how are you doing thanks for the mail and i do love to meet you i am really ready to start a new life with you dont get me wrong with my email telling you i use one man at a time what i am saying by that is that i dont cheat or play mind games with my man that is what i was telling you in my email , well you look so sweet and i will be happy if this work well what is your cell number maybe we can text sometime, I will be waiting to hear from you i do love everything about you.

Sherry.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 31, 2016 5:08 pm

Email:

Hello,
Hope you are fine i am happy to hear your thought well when do you think we can meet i am still working on the clearance of my goods just let me know when you free for us to meet.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Email:

Hello,

So tell me what is closer airport to you so i can get my flight book but i am shorting of some funds now to balance the tikect agent so i will need some funds to balance up i dont know if you can help me with this, i will wait to hear from you maybe i should get the tikect book this week,

Sherry
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:46 am

Emails:

Darling,

Hope you are good? I just paid part of the funds today so i need $860 to balance up so i can get the goods clear i will get my flight book over the weekend if i can get the balance please i will need your phone number so i can ring you when i am about to fly just please make sure you are the airport waiting for me i don't want to be there waiting for so long please,If i get the funds i will email you my flight details so you can know the time i will be at the airport please i don't want to be waiting for so long to see you, I really cant wait to meet you i just want to know you are really serious with my coming have been hurt a lot please xxx i dont want to be hurt anymore please dont let me down this time, I will be getting my payment as soon i get the goods deliver so i will be coming to you over the weekend ....If you need the shipping company info i can email it to you just let me know your thought about this.Tell me what you like me to get for you when i am coming so i can get things done for you,Let me know if i should send the info for you.I cant stop thinking about us i really want you to be the one to make me happy please if you get my email please write me back now so i can know what to do.

Love you.

Sherry.

Few hours later:

Let me know when you will get things done for us....here is the details of the shipping company so if you need to make the payment....here is the details...

Name. Imad rxxx
Address ,xxx Worth Illinois 60482
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:19 pm

Email:

Darling,

Thanks for the E-mail yes i will send you the shipping company email and the web site I have already emailed you the info to send the funds too have sent you the shipping agent info to make the payment too...I just want to let you know that have make the arrangement for my flight booking I just want to get my payment with the company I am supplying the Fabrics for the Exhibition coming up soon so i just need to get the goods deliver so i can get my payment I really need your help to help make the payment.The goods cost me a lot of funds to get it i will be paid $950,000.00 the total cost of me getting the goods is $450,000.00 I just don't know what to think i don't want to lose my goods and i don't want to lose your love i really cant wait to be in xxx with you i know i will be happy to start a new life with you my love, Please you can send me some photos of you either so i can have your photos with me when i am coming to you my love i think a lot about us together i know we will be so happy to be in each other arms.Darling I will need to know the Size of your shoe maybe i can get you a nice shoe from USA. Darling, have already email you the information to make the payment already.Here is the info again. the shipping email is sky2cc@yahoo.com(Name. Imad rxxx Address ,xxx Worth Illinois 60482)That is the details and the phone number is xxx. and the web site is sky2cc@yahoo.com same as the email address.Darling please if you can make the payment today i will so happy so i can have things done for us I really want this relationship to work out i am so serious with you, You always make me happy i love you and i will always be happy with you please write me asp. and please dont forget to send me some photo latter.

Love,

Sherry.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.