Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Julia / Yulia Ipatova - kotik9201@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Julia / Yulia Ipatova - kotik9201@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:47 am

Out of the blue:

Hello my new friend! My name is Julia ... I am 32 years old ... I would like to meet you ... You seemed very pleasant and nice person ... (I hope that the first impression is not misleading for me) I would love to get to know you as well as possible ... and in the future we are likely to dialogue with you and become good friends ... Who knows?)) ... If I became interesting to you and you would like to know each other better, I'll be waiting for your email. I'll be waiting with great hope your letter !! Your new friend (I hope so), Julia! Bye Bye !!

Return-Path: <anonymous@s17.osbournecarter.com>
Received: from s17.osbournecarter.com (s17.osbournecarter.com. [109.203.98.41])
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 10290:bin.php
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: PHP/5.4.25

Originating IP: 109.203.98.41
Originating ISP: Node4 Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Picture received with the email:

Julia.PNG

The picture seems to be stolen from a vK profile belonging to Lena T.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kotik9201@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:20 am

"She" mentioned "she" met "me" on a site where "I" have no profile...

Email:

What a surprise. :-)
I checked the mail and there your letter. That's fine so. I did not expect that you would write me.
I am very glad to start our communication with You. I don't know where to start, but I have the desire to communicate with you and to know more about you and better than any other.
For a start, we should meet so we would know our names and we did not have to experience inconvenience. Therefore at once tell as your true full name. OK? My Name Is Julia. Some of my friends call me Julia. My name means soft and solid nature. I'm 32 years old this year. My birthday is October 16, 1983. My height is 173 cm My weight 56 kg. My favorite flower is red roses. My favorite colors are light blue color. I have no bad habits. I'm single and never married. I have no children. I have a quiet nature. I live one, separately from parents. I'm an independent woman. I am the only child in the family. I have brothers and sisters there. I think it's more than you wanted to tell me first...
Oh, I forgot to write where I'm from. Perhaps in my profile you will see quite a different place. But I was so worried and I don't know that I've made many mistakes. I was born and live in Russia, in city Usinsk. It is a beautiful place, especially in summer. Here very beautiful nature.
I would like to know what you know about Russia? In you Are friends of Russia?
I ask you a very important question for me, what do you expect from women? A Distraction Is It? Flirting? Marriage? Why have you decided to communicate on the Internet? It is very important to me. Because I'm looking for a serious relationship, future marriage. I don't want to flirt. I will not give my photos without clothes. I'm going to communicate with you only through email. I need only the reality and transparency in relations between a man and a woman. I want you to understand this right away. Although it is still too early to decide what we expect in the future. This does not solve the letters, I think so. All will become clear when we will be closer to each other.
I would like to know what foreign languages do you know? Do you know Russian language? From foreign languages I know best is English. In the world there are many languages, and each of them is very interesting, and I would like to know many languages. I hope you will understand what I write. Just Russian language is very difficult. And sometimes to translate the sentence from Russian on a foreign language can be difficult. I'll write you letters in English, because in English I can communicate. And you can write letters in any language that is comfortable to you. OK? Will I be able to use the services of a translator program to translate your letter. I think that you too to use the program the translator to translate my letter. I hope this will not be a barrier in our communication. Do you agree with me?
I would be very interested if more will speak about you, about your city, what you do, where do you work? You don't mind?
I would very much like to see your photos. Send me your more photos! OK? Unfortunately I should finish my letter. But I don't finish acquaintance and consequently very much looking forward to your prompt response. If I'm at least not a lot are interested, write me and I will answer you. All the best to you.

Your new friend Yulia.

Return-Path: <kotik9201@gmail.com>
Received: from [10.99.0.90] ([37.187.189.5])

Originating IP: 37.187.189.5
Originating ISP: Ovh Sas
Country of Origin: France

Picture received with the email - stolen image of Zarina K. The picture is stolen from the real owner ok.ru profile:

julia.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:43 pm

Email:

Hello my friend!
I really want to continue our communication with you. So I decided to write to you. Please answer me.
In my previous letter I wrote to you a little about me, now I want to tell you more about myself! I received a good education. I graduated from the University at the faculty of education. I really wanted to become a teacher,as I very much love children,but I so happened that I work as a hairdresser. Only now I realized that career has not brought me happiness. Career became the reason on which I still have no husband, no children. I decided to change my Outlook on life, because family is more important. I believe I made the right decision. Now I'm looking for just a solid relationship. Flirting and friendship does not interest me. I have a lot of friends. And I need love. I like quiet, serious, fair men. The man I love. A man who will love me with all your heart. What do you think? Can you be my man? Or not? I think that soon we with you will know it... I live life in his hometown. But fortunately now I have a new friend from another country, and that's You.
I live in the city of Usinsk, which is about 2000 kilometers from Moscow, the capital of my homeland. Live in it since birth. I am very sociable girl and many say I have good character and sense of humor. Living without parents. Parents gave me good education. I have good and kind relations with my parents. I am grateful to them. I was trained from childhood to cook and monitor the cleaning at home. My favorite flower is roses. My Father taught me to be honest and fair to others. But I think that simplicity is not negative quality.
Tell me more about your job, what is it? Do you like what you do? I think you would be interested to know how I spend my free time.
I like to spend my weekends in the countryside. I also like sports: skating, running. It helps me to keep my health and body in good condition, my height is 173sm. Weight - 56kg. What is your height and weight? What will you do today? In any case, I wish you a good and profitable day.
Today I send you my photos. Also I wait from you your photo. I will be pleased to read your opinion about my photos. I hope you enjoy it. At the same time to finish my letter, and I would like to wait for a response.
Yours Julia!

Picture received with the email - stolen image from the first gallery reported above:

julia.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Julia - kotik9201@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 03, 2016 7:07 am

Email:

Hi my Friend!
I thought about us and our letters. I thought about the future. I thought about our words that we write and that to me is uplifting! I think you are pleased by our communication. For me, this morning has begun with small misfortunes. When I was in the shower, my mobile phone fell into the water. Unfortunately, now I can't turn on my mobile phone. I guess tomorrow I will take it in for repair, I hope that all will be well. Because it was a gift from my parents. They get very upset if they find out what happened with this gift. So I hope for the best...
I would just like to warn you that I do not at once can answer your letter. The thing is that I have no own computer and I have to use Internet cafes. And the Internet cafe on weekends only works sometimes. Of course, this is not very convenient for me, but you leave me no. Though one plus is - it is not far from the apartment where I live. But I will be very happy to see your letters every day. I am very interested to read what you write to me.
By the way, I haven't told you about my family. Also, I really want to know about your family? Tell what family at you, unless you still live with your family? I have a simple usual family which in Russia very much. I only have one regret that I have no brothers and sisters. I always dreamed of having a brother or sister. In the village the parents have their own private home, where he now lives with my grandmother. Often I go there in my spare time, to visit grandma, and enjoy the nature of the village. My parents very good, careful and good people. They are already over 50 years old: my mom is 54 and my father 56. My mom's name is Angela, she is very kind and sensitive. She does the housework. Mom teaches me everything she knows. My dad's name is Dmitry, he is strict but fair. He works as a truck driver. Dad often not at home because he needs to travel on official business. I am very grateful to them all. Because they gave me life, raised me. And most importantly - without them I would not have been able to correspond with you, because if not for them, I would be in this wonderful world would not have happened.
Today is very beautiful day the sun is shining.. Probably you have a very warm. I am curious about you and want you too was interested. Because only interest and trust can pull together our relations. I think you know what I mean!
I want you once again looked at me, so I send you my photos.
I still can't believe I'm writing a letter to someone from another country. But with each your new letter I am convinced of it and I want more and more to receive emails from you. I hope you will soon write to me and I'll wait for your letter.
Wish you all the enjoyable!
Your friend Julia...

julia.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 03, 2016 9:56 pm

Email:

Hello dear!
How Are You? What is the mood? I think that You all well. I want it very much. I ask God that You were healthy and happy. I have a pleasure in life these are Your letters. Well, I want to tell You that my heart began to fight more often when I think about You. My heart fights so when I think about You. Your letters help me to feel Your presence close to me. I want to feel You, Your gentle kind, Your smile, Your hands. I so require warmth and care, and I think that I ask not. I'm looking for pure love and romanticism in relations. I love when all beautifully, perfectly, gently and romantically!
Today I woke up, it is possible to tell in wonderful mood in which I am both now. And whenever possible I try to infect these other people. In the end someone should bring pleasure in this world. From morning till evening he reflected, may I to see Your letter today. And here I went to the Internet cafe and was rather glad to see that You are not ignoring me. All day long thought that to You new to tell from life, but now all thoughts are mixed up, and it would be desirable You to tell so. Even very nice I to understand that You are interested in me. Can be I look slightly naive, but such what, and I can't imagine that can be called to change me. I want You to feel me like this, I actually existing. I always speak You only the truth, because I want that our relations were in work on trust and the same I expect from You. I think a woman should be a particle of naivety, in the end from it tenderness is born. The most important thing in relationship is sincerity and reciprocity. My interest in the relationship between man and woman close to Yours? tell me, please, for what relations search for You?
By the way, today I wanted to give You my phone number. Thus, we could call and write sms each other. I was hoping that my mobile telefon can repair after unsuccessful falling in water. But this morning I learned that it can't be restored, because all schemes have been broken. And now I have to buy a new mobile telefon for me. For me it is a great sorrow as our country does not assume all mobile phone. It would Seem on the street in 21 century and everyone needs to be a phone. Now I don't know when I will have a new phone now.... Thus, I can give You my phone number only when I will have again phone. Well?
Sometimes, I can't be time to answer all the questions. And if I do not answer something important for You. You just remind me.
Well??? I don't know when You will receive my letter. Morning? Or in the evening? But I shall hope that my letter always brings You good mood! Tomorrow, I'll know it:)
I'm sorry, but it's time for me to go. I was pleased to read Your letter, I hope You will not force me to wait long for the next opportunity to examine You. Since I will be very interested to know Your thoughts regarding my writing.
If you don't mind, I've made some new photos. I hope you enjoy them.
With great respect Your Julia..

Received: from [10.99.0.90] ([178.33.209.193])

Originating IP: 178.33.209.193
City: Roubaix

The picture received with the email is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 04, 2016 8:28 pm

Email:

Hello my dear!!!
how are you??
I am very glad to receive your sincere and gentle message. I was very pleased that you write. Tell me you like my writing. In my letters I try to tell you everything about me so you know everything about me.
Today I was in a good mood as today I very well slept, I dreamed a beautiful dream. I had my childhood as we walk with parents. Shines very bright and warm sun, a gentle breeze blowing. This day was the weekend. We walked through the Park. When we got out on the main and long Avenue suddenly my parents have disappeared and already I went one. Suddenly time seems to have passed with such speed that I became an adult that I already am in the present. I went one and sang my favorite song and I noticed that on the other end is a young man and also sings a song. He didn't notice me. It was a very handsome man but his face I have ever seen. I began to come closer and he suddenly noticed that somebody was watching. He turned around abruptly and I woke up. When I woke up, I was so interested, I wanted to sleep, to look at this man.
You know I had such an interest only because the last time I met you. Perhaps on this I had a feeling and had such a pleasant dream.
Then I woke up and made himself a small Breakfast. I love to cook. After Breakfast, I begin my normal day.
But now for me the days became more interesting. I often think about you, waiting for your letters. I am very interested to receive your letters, to learn a lot. I know you probably ask yourself this question: Why this girl from Russia writes to me?
I give you the answer. I am writing to you because I like you and your profile has very much interested me. I have no young man. You understand that I'm 32 years old and I have such desires how to find their loved one, to raise a family.
Then perhaps you have another question, Why can't I find a guy?
First of all I like you. And secondly I had a bad case. Before 2 years ago I was a young man. We met him at the University. At first I really liked it and seemed so kind and sweet. He began to invite me to the movies, walk in the Park. So one month had passed. Except me he had new friends who abused alcohol, drugs and Smoking. I constantly told him that he was not in touch with them. But they got him involved in all this. After a while we broke up because he became a completely different person, he became angry, taciturn, and once he even stole my money to buy drugs. I was so hard to watch the person I loved and I liked him, was completely different. I were nothing to him, he broke my heart. I have long thought that he will improve and then we will have a new life, but soon he was with his friends in prison.
After that, I have long suffered and cried at night, he liked me, he was so smart and beautiful. Since I don't trust and don't believe. All young people are easily lured to drugs and alcohol. I don't want to suffer and to trust such people.
When I first met you, you immediately appeared before me a completely different person. More intelligent, more serious man, who will never make the girl suffer.
Tell me what are your interests? Did you love before?
I will be waiting for your reply. For me this is very important. I always look forward to your reply, so write!!
Also send you my photos!
And send warm and tender KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Your Yulya!!!

julia.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 07, 2016 2:41 am

Email:

Hi my dear!
I am happy because I want to have a close relationship with you. And I think that you also want. Our correspondence will help us to get close and it will be good. We need to communicate and to wonder about life and this will only help to bring closer relations. I think you understand. You for me now very close man because I think about us and our future. The most important thing in our dialogue this future which I hope will be. Maybe it was fate, but I couldn't find it. I had only friends and no relationships. I am a serious girl and I want only serious relations, therefore I have not found yourself a man. I believe in love, but I didn't have love. I only love your father and your mother. But now I have a man who has the same goals in the future like mine. It's You! I think that we can be more than texts and we have been striving for. I think you understand my words. You have to want to aspire to can and will succeed.
I want to explain to you why earlier I could not find a man for marriage. The main reason is work which takes a lot of time. But I can't say that I was deprived of male attention. I had meetings with men, but it was not serious. These men were afraid of serious relations or simply were not ready for it. They are lazy and abuse alcohol. Because many men have predilection to drink many alcohol and pour it their own shortcomings. Serious relations with such man never the good can not be. Do you drink alcohol? only speak the truth. I hope you do not abuse with it??? I don't drink or smoke. Only holiday I allow myself to drink a glass of good red wine. I don't mind if a man drinks alcohol. But it must be little and very seldom because I don't want the alcohol to quarrel. I want my husband to always be happy and in a good mood, without alcohol. And I will try to do so. I'm ready to kiss and hug him constantly. If only it made him happy. I want us to enjoy love, passion and tenderness each other. This is happiness!!!!
By the way, my mom knows about our correspondence and friendship. I told them that I chat on the Internet with you. In the beginning she was a bit surprised, as I met you, because on TV showed a program in which Russian girls were taken abroad and forced to work as prostitutes. Forgive me for this word. But in turn I said that you are not such a person. My mom wants that I was not alone and had families of their own. In recent years I didn't have anybody, but now mother rejoices. I hope that this news will please you. You and someone were talking about me? If Yes, what was the reaction of those people? All my friends are trying as quickly as possible to get married and to find their family. You probably know that in Russia get married at 22 - 23 years. And they already have their own families. I think it's stupid. After all they are still children themselves and to create a family in this very difficult time. So I now only think about his future. And now I'm more and more eager to finally start their adult life. I am not a child. I have learned a lot in this life and now I just want to have families, to have children. Tell me and you have such interests? Or your interests lie in something else? forgive me for asking this question, but generally what is the most important thing in life: family, children, work, rest, house, car, money, health or anything else? I will be very interested to hear the answer to this question. please answer it and try to give an answer without paying attention to what I write. For me the most important thing is first of all health is public health. If a person is healthy, he will be able to create a family, he will find a job and live a happy family life. Yes, for me there are 3 most important interest - it's a family, children and health. Here you can also add a job to create wealth and to ensure the essential. I think it's the most important thing that it is important for a happy life, for peace to be happy and beautiful, so it was all relaxed and happy that everyone was happy life on earth. Sorry to be so Frank, but when I picture you, somehow, I become immediately aware of this pattern that we are on some island where no one, where only the beautiful sea and warm sand. This will seem totally stupid, but that is my imagination. Do not think that I'm naive, I'm just Frank and honest. I hope that you also will be so with me!
I will try to open up to you fully, so you can appreciate my inner world. If you something not like it, just write me about it. I'll work on their weaknesses, ok? But I think that ideal people do not exist, you agree? You should know my inner world, for you to a great extent imagined what I am actually. I can consider myself a good person since I never been hurt. I try more to help others than Vice versa. But I really can't get mad and I can be a little bit angry, when I lie or hide the truth from me. In General I am sympathetic and honest woman. This is all because I had good parenting. I respect those people who are reliable and keep their promises. I'm born an optimist and look at the world from its best side. Maybe I'm a gullible person. It can't disappoint me if people abuse my trust and kindness. However, I think people should trust each other, because only trust can grow understanding, commitment, friendship or relationships.
Now I really want to find someone with whom I can actually create my own future, I'm happy and first of all I will love. I am writing to you and found you through the Internet, because I don't want a repeat of my past bad experiences. This will sound strange, but looking at the youth of today I ask one question: Where to roll this world? Everywhere we are surrounded by evil and harm. Drugs and alcohol is all that spoils our world. Young people today seek only to it. Therefore, I do not visit discos and other public places. I don't see the person with whom I could build some kind of relationship. I want to find simple man, with whom I would be nice and easy to talk. I'm not looking for beauty and luxury. For me the beauty of man is his soul, his attitude to other people. Actually I'm looking for a simple, quiet life and a warm family hearth.
Together with this letter I usually send my photos, don't forget to watch them. Also don't forget about your pics. Send them to me.
Think you tired to read this letter. I hope that you were pleased. Now I want to tell you until the next letter. I want to give you a thought about what I said and wrote your opinion. You are important to me! And I want you to understand that. This is important to me and I think that for you my words too are important. I think that you understand me and my words. I'll be very happy to wait for your letter. With great pleasure I will wait for a letter.
Your sincere Yulia!

julia.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 08, 2016 3:30 am

Email:

Here again I, your irrepressible Julia.
How are you? How you feeling today? What are you doing today? I hope that you are fine. I'm so happy to receive your beautiful letter. Your letter warms me like a ray of sunshine and makes my life easier. My friends and parents say that I changed a lot in recent times. They are surprised to my happiness. I want to thank you for what you are next to me. It makes me happy. Thank you. When I read your sincere letters, at me good mood within day. I want to dream only of us with you. I want to print your pictures and show them to my parents. I hope you don't mind?
I would like to see you in reality. But I think it's too early to plan our meeting. Maybe in the future it will be relevant. I feel like with each letter you become closer for me. You can see that we are much closer than ever before. You can't even imagine what you mean to me. Now I open my soul for you. I give you my heart and my offer. I think about you. I think, you unbiased and honest to me. I love reading emails from You. My heart always skipping when I see a post from you in my mailbox. I be seized from you. I don't want you to be put forward with my feelings. I'm sorry if I'm too expressive. Perhaps You didn't expect that from me? But something changed the way my life recently, and I believe it is You. I think about You every hour and every minute. I'm sorry that we're not friends for a long time. I know that may be, I - hopeless romantic, but I believe that our Meeting through Internet is the best thing that could happen to us.
Now I'm sitting at the computer and write to you the letter because thought of you. More precisely, I think more about you! I'm glad one of the million people on the Internet, we were able to find each other. It seems to me that it was fate. I can't call it differently! Now, when I Wake up in the morning, my head is occupied with thoughts about you! When I go to sleep, my head is occupied only with thoughts of you. You made me return to reality. Earlier I gave all time to work. But now I have other thoughts. The thought of you. This is happiness for me. I think, if you're OK. How you spent your day. What you're doing. Correspondence with you delivers me great pleasure. It is very nice when the man understands my feelings. So I'm not afraid to trust you my feelings. I don't know why, but I trust you. I had no such feelings for the man for a long time. But you deserve my trust. I'm sure that trust, this main thing for strong and happy marriage. I want that we had secrets from each other! Do you agree? We're looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage! Therefore, we must be very Frank! We have to trust each other!
My dear, now I will tell you how we spent time with my girlfriend. Yesterday we went to the Park. We have a very cozy Park. We sat on a bench and talked. But I was lonely. At first we talked with a friend, but then she has the bridegroom come. I was not myself and lonely. I sat and looked as they hold each other's hand, how many couples sitting in a Park and enjoying your love. I was not myself and I immediately went home. I was walking home and my heart something was burning. I didn't understand what was happening to me. I so wanted that now you were near to me and we walked through the Park. When I got home I was so depressed. In me something occurs. I went to bed and I stared at the sky, on bright stars and thought of you. Maybe you are on one of these stars. I fell asleep only in the morning. Me some feeling. I don't understand what is happening with me. I think I got to a completely different world.
You bring me so much emotion! All these emotions are beautiful. From the moment we met you are the closest person to me. I can trust you all my feelings, all my innermost dreams. I became more and more attracted to you. I want more and more to write you. I want more and more to read your letters. They bring me so much happiness. From the moment we met, I became very different. Everyone is asking what's wrong with me and they can't understand.
Tell and earlier in your life there were many such cases when you have some strange feelings, but you can't understand what is it? I also there is something that oppresses me, what I can't understand! I don't understand. But I want only to communicate with you. You so attract. You have a lot of qualities that attract me.
I want to be happy with a man and spend with him a happy life. This person needs to be smart and happy and that he could teach me. I expect men of understanding. I think this is the most important and certainly big love and care not only to me but also to our future family. I'll try to make a man happy, but without his help, without his love and understanding this could be difficult. I once again want to test such feeling as love, pure and mutual. I hope that I'll meet such a person. So I write to you, because maybe it's You. I hope you understand my words. I want to know your opinion about it.
We are far from each other. But this does not prevent our fellowship. Although I thought that communication via the Internet is not absolutely enough to understand each other stronger. What do you think about this? I would like to see you not only on the photo. But I don't know how this is possible, because we are very far from each other. I like you and I think that our relations can be deeper. I don't know how to explain it with words. I just feel. Your letters do my mood high. I feel joy in my soul. I think that someday we'd meet again. I would like to come to you, meet you, see how you live. I want it because I begin to understand that between us to appear not more than the friendship to seem to me that this feeling trust each other, I feel that this is love, me to seem, that you too feel it. Now I really want to talk about you! I want to share with you pleasure personally when I to see your eyes and smile because I rejoice. I want to see yours pleasure and divide her with you. I want to know what to do you happy? And I will try to all I to do was a real happiness for you. Please give me a chance to do it!!! I'm waiting for your beautiful letter and I promise I'll think of you every minute.
I hope you didn't fall asleep while reading my letter. I expect from you a short letter. And while he's gone I'll miss you.
With best wishes to your Julia!

Received: from [192.168.0.106] ([77.40.117.48])

Originating IP: 77.40.117.48
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Julia - kotik9201@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 10, 2016 6:39 am

Email:

Hello my dear!!!
what is your current mood???
I'm so glad to receive your new letter. You write such beautiful and tender words. I reread your letters many times and I understand that you very good person. With you I can discuss serious things, I can trust you.
Tell you really write me all seriously, you write to me sincerely? I ask you such question only because we already speak about such serious things, as feelings. My dear such things can not be trifled with. My feelings to you grow constantly. With every your letter I understand that you have something that attracts me, that draws me to you my Prince.
When I receive your letters, to me becomes so pleasantly, on me finds such feeling when I so want to write you, I can't reassure myself, because at the other end of the world there is such person who writes to me and waits for my letters. you wait my letters? I do not give you trouble if I write to you?
Today I had one very strange and even ridiculous case. Today when I was walking down the street I thought about you. I imagined the future and dreamed. I was dreaming to such an extent that all my subconsciousness as though has left in other world. I went and presented as if I am in your town. I go just down the street. All around me are familiar, around the same building as in my town, but I do know that I am in your town. I was walking and I was enjoying my life. The weather was very fine and Sunny. I long went directly and at last turned to the right. And suddenly on turn with me facing people. I even dropped his bag. When he bent down to help me, then I realized it was You! I was just in shock from such unexpectedness, I was so happy that I met you. Then I asked you a question: "you Recognize me or not?" You looked me in the face and then abruptly turned red and your face was so happy and joyful. You exclaimed, "my God! Julia! Is that you?" For some time we stood and watched each other on our faces. Then we started to talk and lovely to talk to. We walked down the street. When you wanted to take me by the hand and I stretched out my hand, my hand was in a completely different hand. Then I awoke from my imagination. My hand was in the hand of my friend. It turns out I was walking next to his friend. We walked along in silence and therefore my imagination so was strongly played. My friend then told me that all the way as we walked I talked to myself. I constantly repeated your name!!!
I haven't told my girlfriend that I met you. But after this incident I told her about you. She was very happy for me. She at first didn't believe me, she and I never believed that through the Internet you can find such a great person like You!!!
But I found you and very pleased and happy about this. excuse me if I write you such nonsenses which occur to me. But I wanted to share with you this, I want to talk about everything that's happening to me. I also want you to tell me about your life.
I want you to think of me, so I don't forget about your photos.
Now I will finish my letter and hope to receive your early reply!!!
Sending lots of very gentle and sweet kisses!!!
Your Yulya!!!

Received: from [192.168.0.35] ([77.40.117.12])

Originating IP: 77.40.117.12
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

yulya.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 12, 2016 11:30 am

Email:

Hello my dear!!!
I am very happy to receive your letter.

It gives me great pleasure to answer your letter. I am very grateful to you for paying me attention and show interest to me.
My I want You to ask permission to name You in the letters my love? I think it will be a pleasure for You.
It is unfortunate that we, at this time, so far away from each other. We separated thousands of kilometers. But I think we can overcome all barrier with the help of language of love. Even the most difficult obstacles have no force close to such strong, clever man like You My love I will be remember day of our romantic meeting all life.
I really want to talk about love. I spent a lot of time dreamed, as we sit in front of the fireplace.Candles are lit soft, pleasant light. Wood fire cracked in the fireplace. We look against each other and all our ideas on love.
I always try to continue traditions of my family. My parents love each other. They always help and support each other. I very much love clever and strong people who have a point of view
from the view about life, you, my dear. I try to surround myself with honour and sincere people, having one rare feature to which kindness addresses as. Love for me means freedom. Freedom of choice of a loved one. I should be free to choose this man, whom I should give all sincere kindness, all feelings. I think that creating a family should be based on love. If marriage is created not on love, it won't be long and happily.
Love is a gift made for a loved one.If the soul of man is remarkable, its weaknesses remain not noticed.Love allows me to see the world in a new. I want to have love for which I am ready to give life.
What do You think about all this? What is love in your opinion?
Please answer my questions.
Our life paths have met. Let them to burn as a bright star of our amazing love.
I'll wait for your answer. I hope for destiny.

Love and a kiss.
Your Yulya...

(part of the) Picture received with the email:

julia1.PNG
julia1.PNG (161.09 KiB) Viewed 4353 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.