Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen.John W. Nicholson, Jr.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen.John W. Nicholson, Jr.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:13 am

Email address used: armyGeneralJohnwmicNicholson@gmail.com

DateMeFree:

hello dear Compliment of the season to you. I was searching on the net and came across your contact information and I write in order to make friends and know more about each other for future best friendship. Wishing you all the best this season and beyond. john (armyGeneralJohnwmicNicholson@gmail.com)

Screen name: armyGeneralJohnwmicN - no picture
- 60 y/o male
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- eng
- Have no children

I'm a loving,caring and nice looking boyl in search of my soul mate.I'm here in this site in search of the man that will please my heart and make me happy. Among humans i'm just another simple girl in search of love and hopefully will meet him here. I love to cook,write,cook and go out with my beloved one.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: armyGeneralJohnwmicNicholson@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:01 am

Email:

Dear Friend ,

Thank you for your response email. As i said in my first message, I am General
John Nicholson of the United States army. I am an army general and commander of a battalion in Kabul , Afghanistan . I am 48 years old and divorced. I intend to marry again when i return to America after the war in Afghanistan or when i finish my service here.I am an easy going man.

In the cause of the war here in Afghanistan,my command which i head had a fierce battle with insurgents in Kabul and houses and other properties were destroyed, we find a two trunk boxes containing pure gold and documents certifying that it is 24 carat gold and country of origin of the gold is Dubai ,United Arab emirates in the middle east. I distributed one box of gold to my offices and i have one for myself. In war like this there is no guaranty of anything, there is always room for eventuality. It has occurred to me to send out this gold to a reliable person for safe keep till i an disengaged so that i can sell the gold and have some huge money to fall on in my retirement .From the documents in the box the of the gold is 24 carats and the weight is 240 Kilograms. I have searched the internet about gold so many time.The general price in world market is 1 kg of gold = 39,600 US dollars. I want you to check about it by yourself. So i am going to get 39,600.00 by 240 kg.

You will have 30% of the gold quantity or equivalent in cash when sold.What i want you to do for me is to receive the gold and keep it safe till i will leave here to come and meet you anywhere you are.

I hereby send my picture i took with my military uniform in Afghanistan.I want you to send to me your own picture and your full address including phone number.I can send the box of gold to you through one courier service functioning here.

Awaiting to your quick reply.

Kind Regards,
Gen.John Nicholson

Picture received with the email:

general.PNG

The scammer is abusing a stolen picture of US General John W. ("Mick") Nicholson.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: armygeneraljohnwmicnicholson@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:54 pm

Email:

Hello Friend,
Sure my proposal is legal and legitimate. It must be done under a legitimate arrangement and no problem will come to any of us. I won't like any thing to stain my reputation or bring scandal to me because of my position in the United States army.

Let us not waste time ,if you accept to work with me, send your full name and address where you will receive the box of the gold when i send it by courier service and your telephone number.
Regards,John Nicholson
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:27 pm

Email:

Dear xxx ,

How are you doing .I write to inform you that i am working on dispatching the box to your given address , making arrangements on how to ship the box. It is not a simple thing to do because you know that activities are not going normal because this place is war zone.

I will keep updating you and when the shipment is through with any courier company i will write to let you know for you to get ready for collection of the box., Keep checking your email regularly.

Kind Regards,
John Nicholson
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:13 pm

Email - The Gold consignment has been finally shipped by Cargo to your address:

Dear xxx,

The Gold consignment was shifted today by Cargo and will take the courier services 3-4 days to deliver to your given address.

Below is the tracking information for you to monitor the consignment till you collect it from the Courier Services.

The courier company name is :: Trans Universe Courier Delivery and Logistics.
Air Way Bill Number or Shipment Number or Tracking Number: xxx

Copy and paste this website http:/ /track.tcdlogistics.com/ in a new window, copy the above (Air Way Bill Number or Shipment Number or Tracking Number as shown here) and paste in the open space shown in the website and click on "TRACK NOW" and you would review the movement and position of the consignment.

As soon as you receive the consignment from them make sure you let me know OK.

Remember that you must handle the consignment well as yours please.

I am wishing you all the best.

Kind Regards,
Gen. John Nicholson
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tcdlogistics.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:17 pm

The fake site is using an Indian IP:

Originating IP: 111.118.179.107
Originating ISP: Cyber Futuristics India Pvt
City: n/a
Country of Origin: India

...and it was registered on 2016-04-16T13:39:06Z

for one year...

Details of the registrant:

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Rahul Kumar
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: MDV Colony
Registrant City: BKN
Registrant State/Province: Rajasthan
Registrant Postal Code: 334004
Registrant Country: IN
Registrant Phone: +91.1512210263
Registrant Email: b.err.ybkn@gmail.com

This is what the fake site looks like:

tcdlogistics.mainpage.PNG

Contact info
Head office - Empire State Building
350 5th Ave New York, NY 10118
USA
Phone: +1 212 736 3100

E-mails: info@tcdlogistics.com
transuniversecourerdelivery@gmail.com
dcsds34@diplomats.com

+12127363100
Level 3 Communications VoIP in New York, NY
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dubaiuaecustomsauthority@zoho.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:03 am

Email:

Attention : xxx,

Dear Sir,

This is UAE Customs regulatory authority at Dubai international airport.
This body regulates all Consignments or items of any type coming into or passing through this country for the purpose of tracking consignments meant for act terrorism.

I want to notify you that your consignment containing Gold worth of 240 Kgs shifted from Kabul, Afghanistan by Trans Universe Courier Delivery And Logistics is put on hold by us (Dubai UAE Customs Authority) at Dubai, UAE International Airport due to lack of Consignment Inter-border certificate.

Your Consignment is passing from one country to another without Inter-border certificate to to authorize the gold consignment to go through one country to another. Inter-border certificate is an authorization certificate issued by the UAE Government to allow huge Consignment of gold and other items any kind to pass through United Arab Emirates territory to any part of the world.

Your consignment has been given to the regulatory body for proper review and to evaluate how much you will pay to obtain the inter boarder certificate to allow your shipment to continue to its destination and at the address in your country. The evaluation officer will reach us back any time from now and you will be told what to do. The shipper or sender Gen. John Nicholson of the U.S army in Afghanistan will also be penalized for an option of fine for not obtaining this certificate before shifting out the consignment to you through United Arab Emirates.

Do let us know that you received this notification by email.

Kind Regards,
Mahmoud Abbass
DSC- Customs,Dubai International Airport

Sent using Zoho Mail

Return-Path: <dubaiuaecustomsauthority@zoho.com>
Received: from [41.190.2.35]
From: Dubai United Arab Emirates Customs Authority <dubaiuaecustomsauthority@zoho.com>
Subject: Your consignment is placed on hold by us

Originating IP: 41.190.2.35
Originating ISP: Emts-nigeria-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:49 am

Trans Universe Courier Delivery Logistics - transuniversecourerdelivery@gmail.com

Email:

TRANS UNIVERSE COURIER DELIVERY AND LOGISTICS. ADDRESS: 70, RUE DES PERES MARISTES: BP 2187: DAKAR 18827:SENEGAL.

Hi xxx.

From Trans Universe Courier Delivery And Logistics Dakar-Senegal Head office where your Automated prepaid international Visa Card parcel was posted.

REFERENCE: Webpage: http:/ /www. tcdlogistics.com
Tracking Number: 8637109984

I hereby, write this mail to inform you that there was an interception to your parcel 04/20/2016 we posted which Army General John W. "Mick" Nicholson Address: Headquarters of the U.S.-NATO Resolute Support mission Kabul, Afghanistan. Mobile: +93 (0)70 293 475. Email: armygeneraljohnwmicnicholson@gmail.com was the shipper.

The Expected Delivery Date of your parcel is to be on 04/21/2016, unfortunately it arrived Wednesday, April 20, 2016. Consignment is place on hold in Dubai-UAE Intl Airport 14:07. Processed at Dubai-UAE Intl Airport 14:01. Arrived at Sort Facility Dubai-United Arab Emirates 12:32.

After some series of checking your parcel was placed "ON-HOLD" by Dubai,UAE Customs authority for lack of "INTER-BORDER CROSSING DOCUMENT".

We contacted the Shipper (Army General John W. "Mick" Nicholson) for the "INTER-BORDER CROSSING DOCUMENT" and he said that he has not such document.

Therefore, our office is in contact with our accredited Lawyer on how and where to obtain such document on your behalf and present before the Dubai,UAE Customs authority for them to release your parcel to continue to its destination and get to your door step in Saudi Arabia Kingdom.

We would communicate with you soon for the process if we get any news from our accredited Lawyer.

Reply back to me immediately you read this mail for me to know that you are in receipt it please.

Yours faithfully,
Cynthia Walker (Madam)
Trans Universe Courier Delivery And Logistics
70, Rue Des Peres Maristes: BP 2187: Dakar 18827:Senegal.
info@transuniversecourierdeliverylogistics.com
customerservices@tcdlogistics.com
http:/ /www. tcdlogistics.com

+9370293475
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Afghanistan
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dubaiuaecustomsauthority@zoho.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:02 am

After few hours:

Email:

Attention : xxx,

Dear Sir,

You do not have to delay regarding this matter. Send message to your shipping company and secure this needed Inter-border certificate with their help urgently.

If you do not have their contact information, here is their contact, write them to settle this matter urgently=
Company name= Trans Universe Courier Delivery And Logistics
Office contact address= 70, Rue Des Peres Maristes: BP 2187: Dakar 18827:Senegal.
Email address= transuniversecourerdelivery@gmail.com
Website= http:/ /www. tcdlogistics.com
Person to contact= Mrs. Cynthia Walker.

Kind Regards,
Mahmoud Abbass
DS-Customs,Dubai International Airport

Return-Path: <dubaiuaecustomsauthority@zoho.com>
Received: from [41.214.120.15]
From: Dubai United Arab Emirates Customs Authority <dubaiuaecustomsauthority@zoho.com>
Subject: Attention : xxx Contact your shipping company urgently

Originating IP: 41.214.120.15
Originating ISP: Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: transuniversecourerdelivery@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:56 pm

Email:

TRANS UNIVERSE COURIER DELIVERY AND LOGISTICS.
ADDRESS: 70, RUE DES PERES MARISTES: BP 2187: DAKAR 18827:SENEGAL.

Hi xxx.

In line with our previous discussion concerning the issue of "INTER-BORDER CERTIFICATE" to enable the Dubai, UAE Customs authority release your consignment (Gold 24 carats and the weight 240 Kilograms) for delivery to your country.

I want to tell you officially what it will take from our office inquiry to secure the "INTER-BORDER CERTIFICATE" for release of your consignment (Gold 24 carats and the weight 240 Kilograms) by the authority. Because, we must have to obtain the needed certificate to empower the authority release your consignment to continue to your address in the xxx.

This certificate takes duration of four working days to process. You can either go to Senegal and meet with our accredited lawyer to process it or send the money to us to do it for you as you were told before now.

We have accredited lawyers who do it for offenders who cannot be able to come in person for one reason or the other.

The "INTER-BORDER CERTIFICATE" costs 5,130 Euros, penalty is 580 Euros but we waived off for you as first offender, the lawyer's processing fee is 550 Euros, certificate endorsement fees costs 4,950 Euros making a total of 5,130 Euros.

Therefore, send urgently 3,500 Euros for us to begin the procedure while you send the rest money later because if you send this money, it will take four working days for your certificate to be ready, your consignment will be released for onward movement to its destination.

There is no negotiation about the fees, it is not negotiable, it is the law.

Kindly, reply me back as soon as you receive this message to tell me when you will send the money so that we give you payment information where to send the money OK.

Yours faithfully,
Cynthia Walker (Madam)
Trans Universe Courier Delivery And Logistics
70, Rue Des Peres Maristes: BP 2187: Dakar 18827:Senegal.
info@transuniversecourierdeliverylogistics.com
http:/ /www. transuniversecourerdelivery.com/

Return-Path: <transuniversecourerdelivery@gmail.com>
Subject: What it will cost to acquire the INTER-BORDER CERTIFICATE in your name.
From: Trans Universe Courier Delivery Logistics <transuniversecourerdelivery@gmail.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.